Rahul W's rating predictions

25 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Worth getting rid of Havertz to get sancho? If so how much money to offer with Kai

Worth getting rid of either Bentancur or Van De Beek to get Ferland Mendy? 

Yeah similar to what Socca has said, Havertz and 8 million.

I would probably keep both, but if I had to choose one I would go for Bentancur.

If you have time see how the first 6/7 games go in the season then wait, Bentancur on the bench this evening, Van De Beek came on and scored yesterday for United, good start for his United career not a good start for United’s season however 😂

11 minutes ago, Lowco said:

Talking about Milan, he turned 23y and dropped 2M. I bought for 3M and sold for 3.5M hahah :(

Glad you didn’t notice my error 😂 Marin Pongracic don’t know where I got Milan from.

Yeah turned 23 so dropped, I think there should be some leeway on players at a young age, but it’s how SM work so I guess we can’t complain.

• Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah turned 23 so dropped, I think there should be some leeway on players at a young age, but it’s how SM work so I guess we can’t complain.

Age drop will happen on 1st of october and has not happened yet .
The -2M drop after they raised him from 83 to 85 was completely random . I made a post about it before .

47 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Oh, oh my, who's that scoring an absolute peach on his debut for Juve?? why i never. 87 rated though. Too young! too soon they say! too soon for anything higher! Like i say, if you're good enough, the rating should reflect it. World class

I agree he’s a brilliant player but the game doesn’t work like that I’m afraid, he will be 90+ by the end of the season if he keeps impressing.

Kulusevski rose by 7 in one season, that’s good in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Age drop will happen on 1st of october and has not happened yet .
The -2M drop after they raised him from 83 to 85 was completely random . I made a post about it before .

Oh yeah you did, he will drop to 2.8 million on the 1st of October then, don’t know why he’s dropped before.

Jonjoe Kenny (23) is an example - 85 / 2.8 million.

Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park (20) great name, made his senior debut for Real Madrid. Came on for the final 20 minutes in a 0-0 draw against Sociedad.

Sergio Arribas (18) also came on in the final seconds, the more talented of the two in my opinion.

Neither on DB yet.

Both Eden Hazard and Asensio missing from the match day squad, interesting players to keep an eye on though none the less.

On 9/20/2020 at 9:43 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Kulusevski rose by 7 in one season, that’s good in my opinion.

Joao Felix rose from 77 to 90 in 7 months. The absolute state of his rating. For the league he was playing in at the time aswell. Oh we'll give him a plus two for a big money transfer. Look at Ferran Torres. If Kulusevski was a latin player, he'd be 89/90 long ago! Utter state

5 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Joao Felix rose from 77 to 90 in 7 months. The absolute state of his rating. For the league he was playing in at the time aswell. Oh we'll give him a plus two for a big money transfer. Look at Ferran Torres. If Kulusevski was a latin player, he'd be 89/90 long ago! Utter state

120+ million transfer haha.

I would imagine if he racked up the sort of numbers he did for Juventus instead of Parma last season he would be rated higher now.

Kulusevski’s first season in average Serie A team probably went against him, like I said before he will get what’s deserved this season if he performs.

8 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

And good old chiellini aged 36 at the back..holding onto his 92 rating 😂😂

wouldnt be the OLD lady without a few OLD players in their team 😂

I were happy to see Kulusevski and Mckennie in the starting eleven 😃

7 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

120+ million transfer haha.

I would imagine if he racked up the sort of numbers he did for Juventus instead of Parma last season he would be rated higher now.

Kulusevski’s first season in average Serie A team probably went against him, like I said before he will get what’s deserved this season if he performs.

wouldnt be the OLD lady without a few OLD players in their team 😂

I were happy to see Kulusevski and Mckennie in the starting eleven 😃

Plus the hidden gem at left back as the added bonus 

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Was watching Brighton away against Newcastle & they were clear winners 0-3 with another incredible performance by Tariq Lamptey. 

He was fouled time and time again but that didn't stop him from being MOM even after having to be "Kicked" off the pitch by  about 60mins. Brilliant play by him. He could turn into another Alphonso Davies with exceptional speed and control, he attacks and defends equally well.

Ohhh and Ben White was supreme as usual in everything he did. I could cry that Brighton had the sense not to accept Leeds 25million bid! Will definitely play for his country and eventually a really BIG CLUB, just a question of when? He played every minute of a championship season for Leeds and helped us NIL a lot of opponents, which he obviously did again this afternoon. Leeds United miss him so much and have conceded 7 goals in 180minutes so far.

BOTH PLAYERS are must buys and have been for a long time. If either are available buy now even at max SM Price it's a "steal".

Yeah, definitely agree, lovely team to watch. 

Steven Alzate (82) and Aaron Connolly (82) are on there way to 85+ as well, both regulars in this Brighton side. 

12 hours ago, Bigpest said:

Plus the hidden gem at left back as the added bonus 

Yeah I don’t know much about Frabotta to be honest he looks more like a central defender from watching him though.

I would of hoped to see Pellegrini at LB this season for Juventus.

11 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

McKennie in the starting XI hit like a thunderbolt (to me at least). What do people expect of him from here on over the course of the season ? Rated 87 ...

Had a solid performance again but wouldn’t expect anything less having watched him a lot at Schalke, he’s a ball of energy and always works tireless for his team. Must be a joy to play with in midfield.

If he carries on how he performed this evening then Pirlo has no choice but to play him and if that’s the case he could be 89/90 by the end of the season

Same goes for Kulusevski too 🙂

8 hours ago, shrey04 said:

My players are on concerns and got injured last week. I have played them regularly this season. Will concerns still grow? Worried since few are on level 3.

image.png.ff62d8fe72ca4650a21b5ac219dacc0b.png

You should calculate concern from the start of the season though. (minus the injury)

If your players already lacking games before injury, the concern might increase again

On 8/25/2020 at 11:35 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Christos Tzolis

Club - PAOK

Age - 18

Position - Forward

Nationality - Greek

34A581D7-E07E-478B-9848-ACA6722D4ABD.jpeg.e9fbba4d3f80e70ee8f93d28c518c4af.jpeg

I don’t think there is a better time than this evening to introduce Tzolis to the forum, this evening he has become the youngest ever player to score in Europe for PAOK.

He’s helped put PAOK in a really strong position to qualify against Besiktas scoring a brace and producing an assist in PAOK’s 3-1 win.

Two videos below of both goals from tonight:

Tzolis has a great chance of building on his 495 minutes last season and hopefully become more of an integral part of PAOK first team.

Highlights of last season at youth level:

As seen above Tzolis is capable on both feet and likes to attack his opposing number to either cut inside and get a shot off or go on the outside for a crossing opportunity.

Christos Tzolis is currently not in SM but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was to be added in the near future, keep an eye out.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Small rise for Cristos Tzolis this morning from 76 -> 78 🙄 

How do we get to know why these seemingly random drop in values happen ?

It can’t be just random undocumented drops since that would be no fun for noone . There must be an intention , right ?

Asking because i see so many players dropping after a rise lately .

Another example . conrad de la fuente . Value was 400k before rise . Got a rise from 68 to 73 . Value became 700k (if i remember correctly) . Now today his value is .... 400k . Losing money buying the right players . This can’t be neither right nor fun for any self respecting manager now can it .

Surely there must be someone here who has a connection to the devs ?

8 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

What update mate? What's happening? I've only just returned after a four year absence 

to "celebrate 15 years of SM" they were going to make changes to the multi player version of the game in September, somewhere on this thread there was a link/breakdown of the changes. Should also be on the "news" tab on the game itself.

22 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Will you advice swapping Arthur for Gabriel Jesus Arthur character issue is a doubt for  And don't know how he will perform this season and it looks like only the Gabriel Jesus manager wants Arthur

Swap asap.

18 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Guys, do you think Thomas Strakosha (Lazio) will get upgraded in the near future?It seems like he is the main goalkeeper for the team atm.

Not likely to get a raise unless Lazio wins something.

14 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Worth getting rid of Havertz to get sancho? If so how much money to offer with Kai

I'll say yes. Sancho was more influential on a better Dortmund team than Havertz on a weaker Leverkusen team? I'll say not more than 20m if cash isn't tight for you.

Can't get anyone better? If you really have to, VDB. Only because his team is trash and Solskjaer will get sacked this season. He doesn't know what he is doing!

1 hour ago, T&T said:

Hi, Which side of this deal would you opt for and why?

Angel Correa & Alex Grimaldo or Stefan De Vrij 

Thanks 😁

Duo. Unless De Vrij will become your best defender.

13 hours ago, Gumball said:

Oh, oh my, who's that scoring an absolute peach on his debut for Juve?? why i never. 87 rated though. Too young! too soon they say! too soon for anything higher! Like i say, if you're good enough, the rating should reflect it. World class

I thought 87 was fair and if he has a strong start to the season he might get an early bump to 88/89 like SM did with Felix.

18 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Guys, do you think Thomas Strakosha (Lazio) will get upgraded in the near future?It seems like he is the main goalkeeper for the team atm.

Lazio need to finish top 2 or so

14 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Sancho, not sure what cash is worth in your GW

I'd take VDB atm, who knows what Bentancur's role will be now?

13 hours ago, jaybee said:

Not one I've heard of before but 21 year old left back Gianluca Frabotta started for Juventus tonight. He is 73 rated and 500k.

Indeed, one to watch

10 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

McKennie in the starting XI hit like a thunderbolt (to me at least). What do people expect of him from here on over the course of the season ? Rated 87 ...

88/89

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Still no sign of an update. Is it possible to ask SM by one of the discussed group member when we can expect it? 

I do not understand the secrecy of the exact date for a much needed update. 

I never got a reply

1 hour ago, T&T said:

Hi, Which side of this deal would you opt for and why?

Angel Correa & Alex Grimaldo or Stefan De Vrij 

Thanks 😁

Duo, depth

14 hours ago, shrey04 said:

I was worried for Kroos specially since he is on level 3.

But going by your explanation, I think he is safe as of now.

Started 9 out of the 10 league games.

So that means 8 substitute appearances are counted as 4 in the final count?

Yes sub appearances count for half a game. Every 2 sub games = 1 full game :);