Rahul W's rating predictions

13 hours ago, Gumball said:

Oh, oh my, who's that scoring an absolute peach on his debut for Juve?? why i never. 87 rated though. Too young! too soon they say! too soon for anything higher! Like i say, if you're good enough, the rating should reflect it. World class

I thought 87 was fair and if he has a strong start to the season he might get an early bump to 88/89 like SM did with Felix.

18 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Guys, do you think Thomas Strakosha (Lazio) will get upgraded in the near future?It seems like he is the main goalkeeper for the team atm.

Lazio need to finish top 2 or so

14 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Worth getting rid of Havertz to get sancho? If so how much money to offer with Kai

Worth getting rid of either Bentancur or Van De Beek to get Ferland Mendy? 

Sancho, not sure what cash is worth in your GW

I'd take VDB atm, who knows what Bentancur's role will be now?

13 hours ago, jaybee said:

Not one I've heard of before but 21 year old left back Gianluca Frabotta started for Juventus tonight. He is 73 rated and 500k.

Indeed, one to watch

10 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

McKennie in the starting XI hit like a thunderbolt (to me at least). What do people expect of him from here on over the course of the season ? Rated 87 ...

88/89

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Still no sign of an update. Is it possible to ask SM by one of the discussed group member when we can expect it? 

I do not understand the secrecy of the exact date for a much needed update. 

I never got a reply

1 hour ago, T&T said:

Hi, Which side of this deal would you opt for and why?

Angel Correa & Alex Grimaldo or Stefan De Vrij 

Thanks 😁

Duo, depth

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

14 hours ago, shrey04 said:

I was worried for Kroos specially since he is on level 3.

But going by your explanation, I think he is safe as of now.

Started 9 out of the 10 league games.

So that means 8 substitute appearances are counted as 4 in the final count?

Yes sub appearances count for half a game. Every 2 sub games = 1 full game :);

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

How do we get to know why these seemingly random drop in values happen ?

It can’t be just random undocumented drops since that would be no fun for noone . There must be an intention , right ?

Asking because i see so many players dropping after a rise lately .

Another example . conrad de la fuente . Value was 400k before rise . Got a rise from 68 to 73 . Value became 700k (if i remember correctly) . Now today his value is .... 400k . Losing money buying the right players . This can’t be neither right nor fun for any self respecting manager now can it .

Surely there must be someone here who has a connection to the devs ?

Hi topofthebilly,I toatally agree with u! I have probably been the harshest critic of SM on this forum for probably the last 8 years.

I have had many issues with SM and their attitude has always been as follows:-

1: Ignore the critics and ignore the forum. We once had right here, on the forum, a form of polling where forumer's could vote on any issue they wanted to. A forum member, any member, could put up a question and with a click make it a poll of members. Many times the forum made it clear they didn't want this and that was no good, sometimes like 80 voted and all but 2 disliked what SM had done 78-2. After a number of polls SM closed down the polling feature.

Many left on this issue alone after SM closed it down. BTW SM just closed it down, they didn't even tell us they were closing it. They were still "advertising" that such as they, SM and Swiki were community based.

2: SM Attitude: For the last appx 8 years SM have been bringing in measures that penalised what I call "Scouting Managers" who buy and sell to raise cash. Many tiny changes were made over the years, to help managers that basically were not much good. I can understand that they would want to keep their customers.

I've forgotten most of them but much larger Cash payments at seasons end and getting rid of new 10k players who would rise are a couple. These 10k players were too obvious to us and not to poorly informed managers. So they now have a much more "Level Playing Field".  OK I accepted all that but there have been many "clever" little tweaks in the years gone by and what U have said is probably the latest one as "poorer mangers" wouldn't have bought them.. 

So what u say about someone connecting to devs is unlikely to work as it's probably instigated by the top men anyway.

3: Never Trust SM when they say they are going to "Improve" things or for the community. Almost all SM improvements have been the opposite, including what Invision have done to our Forum...

Anyway I'm still Socca- Happy and not SAD so please don't "Shoot the Messenger" with a sad "Icon" please just bringing the facts as I see them 😃😀😄

Luis Henrique (18) is on the verge of a €10 million transfer to Marseille from Botafogo.

Medical on Wednesday

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/marseille-to-sign-luis-henrique-from-botafogo-for-e10m/

Exciting transfer, he’s a known talent on the forum.

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 million

1 minute ago, Far Post said:

Bit unsure what to do with Guendouzi. Arteta has now reintegrated him into Arsenals training and his 88 rating should be safe for the time being. 

Selling him however could free up some funds for strengthening. 

Keep or sell?

I would keep for a few weeks (Transfer Window) to see if he moves on to a BIG Club or gets to play more... then sell if still same situation, Far Post.

2 hours ago, T&T said:

Hi, Which side of this deal would you opt for and why?

Angel Correa & Alex Grimaldo or Stefan De Vrij 

Thanks 😁

Duo depending on what positions you need and if De Vrij will become your best CB.

4 minutes ago, Far Post said:

Bit unsure what to do with Guendouzi. Arteta has now reintegrated him into Arsenals training and his 88 rating should be safe for the time being. 

Keep or sell?

Sell especially if there are better options in your game world.

31 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

2: SM Attitude: For the last appx 8 years SM have been bringing in measures that penalised what I call "Scouting Managers" who buy and sell to raise cash. Many tiny changes were made over the years, to help managers that basically were not much good. I can understand that they would want to keep their customers.

I've forgotten most of them but much larger Cash payments at seasons end and getting rid of new 10k players who would rise are a couple. These 10k players were too obvious to us and not to poorly informed managers. So they now have a much more "Level Playing Field".  OK I accepted all that but there have been many "clever" little tweaks in the years gone by and what U have said is probably the latest one as "poorer mangers" wouldn't have bought them.. 

3: Never Trust SM when they say they are going to "Improve" things or for the community. Almost all SM improvements have been the opposite, including what Invision have done to our Forum...

Excellent post, so true.

19 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Was watching Brighton away against Newcastle & they were clear winners 0-3 with another incredible performance by Tariq Lamptey. 

He was fouled time and time again but that didn't stop him from being MOM even after having to be "Kicked" off the pitch by  about 60mins. Brilliant play by him. He could turn into another Alphonso Davies with exceptional speed and control, he attacks and defends equally well.

Ohhh and Ben White was supreme as usual in everything he did. I could cry that Brighton had the sense not to accept Leeds 25million bid! Will definitely play for his country and eventually a really BIG CLUB, just a question of when? He played every minute of a championship season for Leeds and helped us NIL a lot of opponents, which he obviously did again this afternoon. Leeds United miss him so much and have conceded 7 goals in 180minutes so far.

BOTH PLAYERS are must buys and have been for a long time. If either are available buy now even at max SM Price it's a "steal".

11 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Any cheap RB or LB that are going to rise to 86/87/88 soon? 

i currently have 2 82 rated players playing RB and LB but they are not good enough for the division but i don't have a lot of cash either 

See above BUY both if they are available even tho both are on right. You could sell one in future if need cash but better to keep both.

12 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

i currently have 2 82 rated players playing RB and LB but they are not good enough for the division but i don't have a lot of cash either 

Santos Dodo - 83 -> 85 has a chance at 86, this should happen soon.

Vitaliy Mykolenko - 83 -> 85 has a chance at 86 also.

The problem we have is we don’t know which league is next, Ive got a starting XI top risers post coming out in a couple of days and this focuses on Austria, Russia and Ukraine who have long overdue reviews.

I was going to do each country separate, but decided to do them all together because the players I outlined will probably get random reviews.

Players for the future in let’s say December if they don’t get random reviews: Tyler Adams and Tariq Lamptey.

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Santos Dodo - 83 -> 85 has a chance at 86, this should happen soon.

Vitaliy Mykolenko - 83 -> 85 has a chance at 86 also.

The problem we have is we don’t know which league is next, Ive got a starting XI top risers post coming out in a couple of days and this focuses on Austria, Russia and Ukraine who have long overdue reviews.

I was going to do each country separate, but decided to do them all together because the players I outlined will probably get random reviews.

Dodo already taken and i have Mykolenko as well but seems like i've been waiting for ever for him to have his rise 

1 minute ago, liamgriff said:

Dodo already taken and i have Mykolenko as well but seems like i've been waiting for ever for him to have his rise 

I’ve added additional information, Tariq Lamptey and Tyler Adams but I think you will be waiting longer unless they get random reviews.

7 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I’ve added additional information, Tariq Lamptey and Tyler Adams but I think you will be waiting longer unless they get random reviews.

Those 2 probably going to be out of reach for me, Lamptey is TB'd till November which by the time i'll be in the red which rules out Tyler Adams completely 

Would be ok if the american review got started, have a tonne of players waiting for rises to make a profit on 

12 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Those 2 probably going to be out of reach for me, Lamptey is TB'd till November which by the time i'll be in the red which rules out Tyler Adams completely 

Would be ok if the american review got started, have a tonne of players waiting for rises to make a profit on 

What about Alexis Saelemaekers (83) or James Justin (83) could both rise to 85+ in a few months.

Cant think of any apart from Dodo and Mykolenko who are overdue a rise.

1 hour ago, Far Post said:

Keep or sell?

Sell

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Poor guy lol 

Screenshot_20200921-105533.png

lol!

1 hour ago, NickTheBiz said:

Again, late to the party but Tyrick Mitchell added who is starting for Palace now.

Jimmy Dunne is also on there, having started for Burnley yesterday too.

Good shouts, expect Dunne to get some gametime this season as Burnley's squad is pretty thin

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

Kieran has said it all - I saw your post on Lamptey but for me he's the most likely to hit 87 this season, been immense for Brighton so far.

On 8/30/2020 at 9:42 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Josko Gvardiol

Club - Dinamo Zagreb

Age - 18

Position - CB

Nationality - Croatian

9F448FB2-48C6-4EE2-83BE-3273073BF02C.png.25652e7f74ceec84a5770812ebc86fba.png

Gvardiol is a relatively well known player who has interested a lot of top clubs around Europe.

Josko is a centre half who is very comfortable in possession and already has great knowledge of the game.

Highlights below:

Gvardiol will become a Croatian senior international in years to come that I am sure but I think the next step of his progression is to keep gaining first team football.

Very expensive and hyped in SM but definitely worth the price.

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 million

Joško Gvardiol (18) will join Leipzig in January 2021 at the earliest.

According to Bild, it looks as if Leipzig see Gvardiol as Upamecano’s replacement.

Already a MUST BUY but even more so now.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2020/rb-leipzig-beat-leeds-united-to-sign-josko-gvardiol-for-e17m/

5 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

How do we get to know why these seemingly random drop in values happen ?

It can’t be just random undocumented drops since that would be no fun for noone . There must be an intention , right ?

Asking because i see so many players dropping after a rise lately .

Another example . conrad de la fuente . Value was 400k before rise . Got a rise from 68 to 73 . Value became 700k (if i remember correctly) . Now today his value is .... 400k . Losing money buying the right players . This can’t be neither right nor fun for any self respecting manager now can it .

Surely there must be someone here who has a connection to the devs ?

Perhaps this is SM doing as u say "random undocumented drops"

Also Daniel James Valuation of 10m now down to 8M and as proof I didn't imagine it (from spreadsheet):- 

Daniel James

Man Utd 3rd -4.4% 1 88 0 £10.00

Just now, Soccahappy said:

Wish I knew who Rachel Riley is? 😔

I do know a Old Mother Riley tho - 

Was gonna do a youtube of her, but couldn't do it. I hated her! Frighten the life out of any kid & she was old when I was a kid YUK! 🥶

Carole Vorderman is more your era 😉😂

Rachel Riley is the Countdown women 🙂