Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3344

  • Kieran_S91

    2066

  • Milanista1

    1197

  • Soccahappy

    1164

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Wish I knew who Rachel Riley is? 😔

I do know a Old Mother Riley tho - 

Was gonna do a youtube of her, but couldn't do it. I hated her! Frighten the life out of any kid & she was old when I was a kid YUK! 🥶

I was gonna say... OK then, you're the Carol Vorderman of SM! Past it and using surgery and appearances on Loose Women to try and stay relevant 😜  

Link to post
Share on other sites

To change the subject:-

"The Spreadsheet is DEAD!!!"

"Long Live The Spreadsheet"

I've closed the spreadsheet, kept a copy to Edit, which will eventually be the new one.

The new spreadsheet requires it to be a First Half of season and the last was double barrelled with first half and 2nd Half's.

A lot of changes, new clubs in different divisions with different values, formula's and inputs.

I will start tomorrow with France editing as I go, who are about 3 or 4 games in. So I will be adding new players and younger players such as Jaybee has on his thread. Probably the next things you will see is ANGERS Predictions on his thread for France only. I'll post on here when i've done it. The rest of BIG5 etc will as usual be on here. hope that this accceptable and doesn't cause inconvenience to anyone?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi fellas,

I mentioned earlier on in the day that I was going to do an 11 full of the best risers in Austria, Russia and Ukraine.

This team is what I believe are some of best risers and the players with a considerably amount of potential, so worth keeping after their rise. Obviously if your game world isn’t very competitive then it would be an idea to sell and then buy back in the future.

My original plan was to do each league individually but because SM’s reviews seem all over the place currently I’ve decided to combine the 3 leagues.

There is probably a good chance that some of these players will get a random review in the coming weeks and months.

DA8CB0C0-12FB-480A-A7AE-74832BD56F39.jpeg.656e9d74d6df5233895e4dcebf93b108.jpeg
 

Many players on this list have been spoken about previously due to how long it’s taken SM to review each league, as far back as April/May I believe.

Players to note which were originally included were Szoboszlai, Daka and Normann but they have had their random reviews recently.

Hope this can be of help to some people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Daniil utkin is already valued 2M at 78 . So even if they give him the rise he deserves , there is probably a value downgrade again right after to ... 2M .

 

Same danger for Sekou Koita (78 and 2M)

Yes that is true. Utkin could see a bigger rise in all honesty though, just went with a low prediction for most of these players that way you guys can’t be disappointed 😂

A few other options are:

Mohammed Camara - 76 -> 80 (Salzburg)

Nail Umyarov - 78 -> 82 (Spartak Moscow) 1 million might be more up your street should make a 1 million profit.

Konstantin Maradishvili - 70 -> 76/77/78 (CSKA) Not too sure on his prediction.

Pavel Maslov - 76 -> 80 (Spartak Moscow)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

To change the subject:-

"The Spreadsheet is DEAD!!!"

"Long Live The Spreadsheet"

I've closed the spreadsheet, kept a copy to Edit, which will eventually be the new one.

The new spreadsheet requires it to be a First Half of season and the last was double barrelled with first half and 2nd Half's.

A lot of changes, new clubs in different divisions with different values, formula's and inputs.

I will start tomorrow with France editing as I go, who are about 3 or 4 games in. So I will be adding new players and younger players such as Jaybee has on his thread. Probably the next things you will see is ANGERS Predictions on his thread for France only. I'll post on here when i've done it. The rest of BIG5 etc will as usual be on here. hope that this accceptable and doesn't cause inconvenience to anyone?

I've been keeping a track of the minutes and appearances if you want me to send on my spreadsheet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I'd mentioned it in my Premier League thread last night.

Nobody uses the search engine on this forum, hence why there are multiple posts of the same thing 😂

8 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Bernardo Silva or Goretzka for CM? 

Silva is currently highly rated, but with the way Bayern is steamrolling all in its path... 

Goretzka for same reason you mentioned below as well as he’s probably one of the best box to box midfielders in the world currently.

Think I’ve mentioned that before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I've been keeping a track of the minutes and appearances if you want me to send on my spreadsheet?

Hi thanks jaybee, I have to do the stats myself but I suppose it's a good double check so thanks and it will also maker sure I don't miss any players u have also. So yes please

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just came up with an idea:

I could create a new thread, where everyone can suggest people that should get upgraded/downgraded in their opinion(and explain why), and everyone else can go on SoccerWiki and upvote/downvote their rating(This way it might have a higher chance of changing their rating and we can "help" each other)

Let me know if you are interested in this :)

P.S This thread would be very useful for players that don't get updated regularly(years).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Nobody uses the search engine on this forum, hence why there are multiple posts of the same thing 😂

Goretzka for same reason you mentioned below as well as he’s probably one of the best box to box midfielders in the world currently.

Think I’ve mentioned that before.

Yeah it seems like people only tend to come to this thread to make posts mainly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi fellas,

I mentioned earlier on in the day that I was going to do an 11 full of the best risers in Austria, Russia and Ukraine.

This team is what I believe are some of best risers and the players with a considerably amount of potential, so worth keeping after their rise. Obviously if your game world isn’t very competitive then it would be an idea to sell and then buy back in the future.

My original plan was to do each league individually but because SM’s reviews seem all over the place currently I’ve decided to combine the 3 leagues.

There is probably a good chance that some of these players will get a random review in the coming weeks and months.

DA8CB0C0-12FB-480A-A7AE-74832BD56F39.jpeg.656e9d74d6df5233895e4dcebf93b108.jpeg
 

Many players on this list have been spoken about previously due to how long it’s taken SM to review each league, as far back as April/May I believe.

Players to note which were originally included were Szoboszlai, Daka and Normann but they have had their random reviews recently.

Hope this can be of help to some people.

Very useful! just Hope SM get round to doing them leagues soon! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Risen44 said:

I just came up with an idea:

I could create a new thread, where everyone can suggest people that should get upgraded/downgraded in their opinion(and explain why), and everyone else can go on SoccerWiki and upvote/downvote their rating(This way it might have a higher chance of changing their rating and we can "help" each other)

Let me know if you are interested in this :)

P.S This thread would be very useful for players that don't get updated regularly(years).

Not everybody can use soccerwiki to upgrade or downgrade a player.

Anyway I don't think a player's review is done solely based on how managers vote. It is one of the factor but not the only factor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Risen44 said:

I just came up with an idea:

I could create a new thread, where everyone can suggest people that should get upgraded/downgraded in their opinion(and explain why), and everyone else can go on SoccerWiki and upvote/downvote their rating(This way it might have a higher chance of changing their rating and we can "help" each other)

Let me know if you are interested in this :)

P.S This thread would be very useful for players that don't get updated regularly(years).

Don't you need a soccerwiki account that has a certain amount of "credits" in order to be able to even make votes ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2020 at 10:23 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Ademipo Odubeko (17) Liam Delap (17) two rising stars of British football played a big part in their teams qualification to the next round of the EFL trophy last night.

Manchester City u21’s won 3-0 against Mansfield Town in which Rory Delap’s son scored twice with 2 neat finishes.

I have mentioned Delap before in a list of players born between 2003-2005 and I believe he has a big future in the game.

highlights below of his ability:

Below goals from last night:

Odubeko helped West Ham u21s to a 3-1 win over Southend United, he’s a player I haven’t mentioned before but is showing signs of great potential.

Highlights below:

Video of his 2 goals against Southend last night below:

2 great goals, looks brilliant on either foot.

Both players currently not on the SM database but they have great potential.

I will keep everyone informed of there addition.

 

On 6/15/2020 at 10:40 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi all,

I’m from the UK and as my fellow brits know we have been in lockdown for a few months now with things starting to gradually ease a little.

Since being in lockdown I decided to spend my time scouting and trying to find the next big player for you guys.

This should work well especially if you check SM’s new players daily like I do myself and should help everyone determine wether each player is a potential star or not.

I’m going to compile a list which I will try to update as often as possible and when I see fit with additional players.

These players will be born from the year 2003 to 2005 and they will not be on the SM database.

First players on the list are as follows:


Viktor Kanizaj / Dinamo Zagreb

Martin Vetkal / Tallinna Kalev

Wilkims Ochieng / Club Brugge

Noah Francoise / Stade Rennes

Angel Alarcon / Barcelona

Liam Delap / Manchester City

Mohamed El Arouch / Olympique Lyonnais

Denzel Owusu / Feyenoord 

Matheus Nascimento / Botafogo

Jamal Musiala / Bayern Munich


Because of there age these players when added to SM will be high potential and will obviously be long term investments.

Some may be further along in there career due to wether they get fast tracked to the first team of there clubs and others may take longer.

Hope people may find this useful.

Boredom has hit an all time high 😂

If there are any other players people would like to add that would be great, input always helpful. This post is for everyone on the forum to get the best talents as soon as there on SM.

Liam Delap (17) on the bench tonight for Manchester City 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...