Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Wouldn't they start from the bottom?

I thought so too, who knows anymore

I'm keeping track of Segunda ratings above here - they were quite generous with Almeria today, but still plenty of high rated players that could do with dropping (even when you ignore the three relegated teams).

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Lango said:

De vrij or sule?

Maddison or nkunku?

Thanks in advance?

De Vrij & Maddison

12 hours ago, JBS said:

How are fellow managers evaluating James Rodriguez potential since relocating? 

Is he a candidate for a resurgence in the EPL?  If he performs this season could he get a rise? 

I watched Everton at the weekend, was impressed and wondered if he could have the same affect on them as Bruno had at ManU? 

He might well and the question is, if we wait until Winter Review would SM already have "Random reviewed him" ? I myself will wait and see if his performances continue for a lot of matches b4 deciding. SM also don't like to reward previous players they have downgraded until they are confident.

12 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Linked to Chelsea today, in a swap deal.

Don't Chelsea have enough incoming costly transfers and shouldn't they now concentrate a bit more on the defence side first? Ok Malang Sarr and Silva already but it may still be their weakness other teams will exploit.

7 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Maddison or Calhanoglu + Leao? Thanks

Duo as much as I like Maddison!

SWIKI Update Today: More of the same, Real Zaragoza (Spain), Monza (Italy) Huddersfield (championship) were typical.

Possible edited & of interest? (Mostly known about tho):-

Musiala (Bayern),

Moussa Wague and S Akieme (Barcelona) 

Eiting (Ajax)     Cengiz Under (Roma)   

Bale, Reguilon (Tottenham)    Jota (Liverpool)

L Campana  (Wolves) Bertrand Traore (Villa)

Interesting transfers from an SM perspective:

• Sam Lammers (83), moved to Atalanta
  • Ravel Morrison (82), moved to ADO Den Haag (more out of curiosity to see how he does)
  • Lucas Boye (82), moved to Elche
  • Pedro Pereira (82), moved to Crotone
  • Dimitris Limnios (83), moved to Koln
  • Runar Runarsson (83), moved to Arsenal - obvious back-up but could make it to 85 in that back-up role at least.
  • Alberth Elis (84), moved to Boavista
  • Moussa Wague (82), moved to PAOK on loan
  • Raul Guti (80), moved to Elche
  • Nazim Sangare (83), moved to Fenerbahce
  • Leonardo Campana (80), moved to Famalicao on loan
  • Ki-Jana Hoever (73), moved to Wolves
  • Leonardo Candellone (77), moved to Napoli
  • Tolgay Arslan (83), moved to Udinese
  • Arijanet Muric (80), moved to Girona on loan
  • Julian Pollersbeck (82), moved to Lyon - back-up GK but could get a minor rise
  • James Garner (76) - moved to Watford on loan
5 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI Update Today: More of the same, Real Zaragoza (Spain), Monza (Italy) Huddersfield (championship) were typical.

Possible edited & of interest? (Mostly known about tho):-

Musiala (Bayern),

Moussa Wague and S Akieme (Barcelona) 

Eiting (Ajax)     Cengiz Under (Roma)   

Bale, Reguilon (Tottenham)    Jota (Liverpool)

L Campana  (Wolves) Bertrand Traore (Villa)

All transfers except Musiala

Liam Delap

Age - 17

Club - Manchester City

Position - Forward

Nationality - England

7B7BC004-3764-4CD5-8A89-28F3081BB76A.thumb.jpeg.8a26a0659cecd305164b28fffdeee945.jpeg

Born in Winchester, Delap started his career playing for Derby’s academy before signing for City.

Liam is a powerful runner who enjoys the physical battles with defenders, he’s not just a strong forward but a player who can knit the attacks together playing a big role in build up play.

To add to his power, he has a good turn of pace and great skill set being able to dribble in tight areas.

He’s the son of Rory Delap and many of you might ask ‘can he do it on a cold rainy night at Stoke’ or ‘Is he good at long throws like his dad’

Liam has recently been training with Manchester City’s first team and made it on to the bench for last night 3-1 win over Wolves.

I believe he has the ability to become a senior England international and could eventually lead the line on a regular basis. Delap has been capped at u15, u16 and u17 level so far.

Currently not in SM, but I don’t think it will be long.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

39 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Oh ok thank you. So you are expecting a +4?

Well, just in terms of numbers, considering he played almost every minute in the last two seasons, he should be regarded at the same level as the best in his team.

Maybe someone who follows more closely the Scottish Premiership can give you a more precise insight.

thanks for atalanta updates, I now turn to RB Leipzig (I am in a world where cant buy from unmanaged teams and most of top 4 teams in the big 5 are in the league. Any worth getting or have they reached their limit?

Forsberg, Kampl,Olmo, I Konate and Augustin available I have Everton in that world so am lower rated than most, need players with potential to rise or at least hold to 90.

thanks again

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Jorge Cuenca (20) joins Villarreal from Barcelona.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/spain-u21-defender-jorge-cuenca-joins-villarreal-from-barcelona-31131390

Could be a decent riser this season if he’s given game time.

Villareal have a class young team this season... Pau Torres...chukuweze...kubo on loan ..few others too...

24 minutes ago, Adrihan said:

Soyuncu +1?

If Leicester can have another season like 19/20 then yes, they’ve started well.

18 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Well, just in terms of numbers, considering he played almost every minute in the last two seasons, he should be regarded at the same level as the best in his team.

Maybe someone who follows more closely the Scottish Premiership can give you a more precise insight.

85 might be more realistic but I’m not a professional when it comes to predictions 😂

Alfredo Morelos is only 87 because he’s been their best player for a few seasons now.

5 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

thanks for atalanta updates, I now turn to RB Leipzig (I am in a world where cant buy from unmanaged teams and most of top 4 teams in the big 5 are in the league. Any worth getting or have they reached their limit?

Forsberg, Kampl,Olmo, I Konate and Augustin available I have Everton in that world so am lower rated than most, need players with potential to rise or at least hold to 90.

thanks again

Olmo, he’s been getting regular game time since the covid restart a few month back, out of the players mentioned he has the most potential in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Villareal have a class young team this season... Pau Torres...chukuweze..few others too...

Agreed, I’m looking forward to seeing more of Kubo.

10 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

85 might be more realistic but I’m not a professional when it comes to predictions 😂

Alfredo Morelos is only 87 because he’s been their best player for a few seasons now.

As you said. Also, he's not so young and he's coming from an 82, so a +4 would be a very long jump at his age. :D

On 9/10/2020 at 9:54 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens

Club - Manchester City (Dortmund)

Age - 16

Position - Winger

Nationality - England

D7CB88ED-EB8A-456E-902E-A0F7FFFB805D.jpeg.386a469f31501f4496f775d3a292756b.jpeg

Bynoe Gittens is the next super talented winger to potentially ply his trade over seas, likened to Jason Sancho he could be on the way to Dortmund.

With his lightning quick pace and his ability to skip past defenders it is easy to make the comparison.

I spoke of this player moving to Dortmund a month or so back and this could become reality in the coming days.

Any developments I will be sure to post about, watch this space.

When added to SM he will be a must buy!

It’s getting closer 👀

9083F860-F12B-47EE-A328-A576D5C40EB1.thumb.png.2d8133c98a3ef5a4bc4f9c0c20e07156.png

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Goldson is a decent player but nothing special. He is not at the level of the likes of the top rated players in Scotland. I'd say 84 or 85 would be his maximum for just now. 85 would be in line with Tavernier which would seem fair enough to me.

2 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Conor McCarthy (St. Mirren)

Played every minute from the last 7 matches

20 Sep: -6???

Jamie Hamilton

21 Sep: +5

21 Sep: +4

= -1

What is hapening?

SM wasn’t sure about Jamie Hamilton’s rating so they submitted 2 rating changes and waited to see which one came out on top 😂

Feels that way as dumb as it sounds