• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Don't Chelsea have enough incoming costly transfers and shouldn't they now concentrate a bit more on the defence side first? Ok Malang Sarr and Silva already but it may still be their weakness other teams will exploit.

I think once Mendy is confirmed for Chelsea, that will be their defensive business finished. They are crying out for another CB! Thiago Silva will be a great signing, but they need someone else.

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

WestHam playing 3  youths tonight. 4th coming off from the bench 

Diop,Cullen and Moyes test positive for covid. 

Gonna be a long season 😕

Diop, Cullen and Moyes received their positive Covid results during the match!! The 3 of them had to leave the stadium at HT! What a disaster!! How did the match even go ahead before they got the Covid results back??

9 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Max Aarons of Norwich is being linked with a move to Barcelona.

He has agreed personal terms apparently. Barca and Norwich haven't been able to agree a fee yet.

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

What do you think if I sell Mbappé to let Haaland playing?

Donnarumma

TAA. Upamecano. de Ligt. Davies.

Aouar. Valverde.

Sancho. Havertz. Pulisic.

Haaland.

Substitutes. 

1. Henderson.
  2. Hakimi.
  3. Koundé.
  4. Rice.
  5. Odegaard.
  6. Joao Felix
  7. David/Greenwood when he rises to 88/89

I’d sell Felix and play Haaland as your sub and in cup games.  Keep Mbappe for sure.  You can sub Haaland in and move Mbappe to FL or FR for 30 minutes.  

@Soccahappy and others

Do you think Kalvin Philips is Leeds Uniteds most important player? Could he reach close to 90, or even 90 by the end of the season? That's if L.U finish in the top 10 with K.P getting enough game-time. 

And (not to sound racist) is he mixed race or white? I can't tell with the hairstyle he has. ☺

Finnaly which player would you compare his style of play with? 🙂

7 hours ago, jaybee said:

Max Aarons of Norwich is being linked with a move to Barcelona.

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

He has agreed personal terms apparently. Barca and Norwich haven't been able to agree a fee yet.

They’re also in for Dest, agreed a fee. He will probably go Bayern though

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Choose two players:

Cherki

Adeyemi

Ilaix Moriba

Moukoko

Moukoko, he will get first team minutes this year when he turns 16.

Cherki, the best talent out of all 4

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

@Soccahappy and others

Do you think Kalvin Philips is Leeds Uniteds most important player? Could he reach close to 90, or even 90 by the end of the season? That's if L.U finish in the top 10 with K.P getting enough game-time. 

And (not to sound racist) is he mixed race or white? I can't tell with the hairstyle he has. ☺

88/89 for me.

Not sure about his race, but top knots seem to be a popular hairstyle among the Leeds United players 😂

38 minutes ago, evoked87 said:

Morata

Adama Traore

Thorgan Hazard

Rodrygo

Phil Foden

Please rank.

Needs to be a starter by end season.. and so on.. (probably in 1 year and 2 year's comparison)

Tough one, it’s between Foden, Rodrygo and Adama for me.

Id maybe leave out Rodrygo because I think he will probably be rotation with Vinny Jr; Hazard and Asensio which may damage his chance of getting a big rating increase this season.

Foden looks like he will get more minutes with David Silva leaving, had a good first game against Wolves more to come from him.

As for Adama, Wolves seem to get stronger every year and I wouldn’t be surprised if Wolves came close to top 4 this year.

Thats my view.

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey Amicos, 

A manager left his club on the 16/09/20 - 7 days ago.  🤔 However I'm still unable to bid for the treasures he left behind: I still get a notification regarding the 7 day curfew. 😕

On a side note: my ammunition seems to run out too quickly - I can't leave you guys with likes as often as before. 

it can be 7 days exactly, ie he left at say 7.00pm 7 days ago so you can only bid after 7.01pm its all done by computers so will be 168 hours before you can bid.

hope that helps

SWIKI Report Today!! News!! It maybe Russia's is going into SWIKI today. I've said "May" because it's not 100%.

First why it could well be Russia: CSKA: Have many risers in my list being edited today -  Karpov, Bistrovic, Maradashvili, Akhmetov, Sigurdsson, Diveev. Also Spartak: Gigot, Ponce and Kral. Also Zenit: Ozdoev

Why is it not 100%? Because it hasn't started with the bottom clubs. It is 2 to 3 pages of Russia and another approx, 15 pages of "More of the same"  that they have been doing for the last week or more. 

Nevertheless I'm covering this with uploading of Russia as soon as i can. Then I will update it to cover a couple or so more games since I last updated it and upload that too.

I hope and feel more than 50% this is it, Russia! Cheers Socca😃

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

@Soccahappy and others

Briefly as I have a lot of uploading and updating to do. 

Top 2 impressive, not counting any recent signings: Pablo No: 1, Kalvin Phillips No: 2

You have to take Leeds U on this premise. Bielsa makes all of them look better than they actually are. They all were middle of table Championship class other than Pablo and Kalvin. I would say a +2 mid season and hopefully a +1 again End of season.

Milanista I know you are NOT racist from conversations we've had. But truthfully, I have never looked at what colour he is. Incidentally he went to the same school as one of my sons did and was very popular I'm told.

On 9/21/2020 at 5:22 PM, jlammy said:

Bernardo Silva or Goretzka for CM? 

Silva is currently highly rated, but with the way Bayern is steamrolling all in its path... 

Goretzka. Really impressive under Flick as a B2B.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:24 PM, Lango said:

De vrij or sule?

Maddison or nkunku?

Thanks in advance?

Sule. De Vrij may be at his cap. 

Maddison by a hair.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:31 PM, JBS said:

How are fellow managers evaluating James Rodriguez potential since relocating? 

Is he a candidate for a resurgence in the EPL?  If he performs this season could he get a rise? 

If Everton get into the top 4 or win a trophy, maybe 30% chance.

On 9/22/2020 at 3:34 AM, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Maddison or Calhanoglu + Leao? Thanks

Duo.

19 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Soyuncu +1?

Not yet. 

19 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Thank you for the answer for Leao + Calhanoglu or Maddison.

I'll opt for the duo, the other manager also allow me to choose between Leao and Mcneil. Who I should take?

Thanks

Leao. McNeil's great but not likely to win any silverware at Burnley. AC Milan's a little better in that view.

19 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

thanks for atalanta updates, I now turn to RB Leipzig (I am in a world where cant buy from unmanaged teams and most of top 4 teams in the big 5 are in the league. Any worth getting or have they reached their limit?

Forsberg, Kampl,Olmo, I Konate and Augustin available I have Everton in that world so am lower rated than most, need players with potential to rise or at least hold to 90.

thanks again

Olmo.

14 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

What do you think if I sell Mbappé to let Haaland playing?

Donnarumma

TAA. Upamecano. de Ligt. Davies.

Aouar. Valverde.

Sancho. Havertz. Pulisic.

Haaland.

Substitutes. 

1. Henderson.
  2. Hakimi.
  3. Koundé.
  4. Rice.
  5. Odegaard.
  6. Joao Felix
  7. David/Greenwood when he rises to 88/89

Sell Pulisic or Havertz and keep Mbappe.

3 hours ago, evoked87 said:

Morata

Adama Traore

Thorgan Hazard

Rodrygo

Phil Foden

Please rank.

Needs to be a starter by end season.. and so on.. (probably in 1 year and 2 year's comparison)

Rodrygo > Foden > Hazard > Traore > Morata

36 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI Report Today!! News!! It maybe Russia's is going into SWIKI today. I've said "May" because it's not 100%.

First why it could well be Russia: CSKA: Have many risers in my list being edited today -  Karpov, Bistrovic, Maradashvili, Akhmetov, Sigurdsson, Diveev. Also Spartak: Gigot, Ponce and Kral. Also Zenit: Ozdoev

Why is it not 100%? Because it hasn't started with the bottom clubs. It is 2 to 3 pages of Russia and another approx, 15 pages of "More of the same"  that they have been doing for the last week or more. 

Nevertheless I'm covering this with uploading of Russia as soon as i can. Then I will update it to cover a couple or so more games since I last updated it and upload that too.

I hope and feel more than 50% this is it, Russia! Cheers Socca😃

That's very interesting. It would certainly be a popular choice. Thank you, Socca, for all the work you put into this. 

On 9/10/2020 at 4:25 PM, Soccahappy said:

*Prev* update for Russia Part 1 Review below😘

Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predic-Russia1-Cska-Kras-Rostov1.png

Thanks for the continuing interest & support, gratefully received, Cheers Socca 😀

Rather than upload here is last one, which I will update & upload hopefully B4 6PM. Will find Part 2 now.... shortly 😃

On 9/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, Soccahappy said:

*Prev**Update for Russia Part 2 Review below:-

Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

2-Russi-Loko-Spart-Zeni-Rubin1.png

Ok both Previous Russian uploads copied so far followed by Up-to-date ones b4 6pm tonight hopefully...

Cheers Socca😀

15 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I have pinaev and luka romero both 15 yr olds and want Lamptey. I think its a fair deal. any thoughts? I am giving up a possible worldie for a right now player

Yes, fair

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Choose two players:

Cherki

Adeyemi

Ilaix Moriba

Moukoko

Cherki and Moukoko

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

@Soccahappy and others

Could get up to 88

He is of Jamaican descent through his father 

Not too sure, his is a unique skill set

4 hours ago, evoked87 said:

Morata

Adama Traore

Thorgan Hazard

Rodrygo

Phil Foden

Please rank.

Hmm

Hazard, Adama, Foden, Rodrygo, Morata

12 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

players injured on the same match,last match also got injury.

Is this joke? 2nd season in a row i have big problems with injuries.I'm sure this is not common situation in game.
Note:no hard tackling,etc. in tactics.I know for that kind of stuff and it's not case now.

Had the same issue the other day 😂

CED7DFEC-CCDF-4675-8F81-50F92557E26C.thumb.png.34436afef111631d3ddc79e0f4b7dddf.png

Luckily 2 are only very minor.

Hi guys,

Just putting a feeler out there but was wondering if anyone would find a thread useful for upcoming English talents in the UK or abroad.

I know there’s currently a lot of threads being made. This thread would mainly consist of reports of certain individuals.

I have already mentioned a few names on this thread like Liam Delap, Jamal Musiala, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens, Benicio Baker-Boaitey etc

Thoughts? 

6 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi guys,

Just putting a feeler out there but was wondering if anyone would find a thread useful for upcoming English talents in the UK or abroad.

I know there’s currently a lot of threads being made. This thread would mainly consist of reports of certain individuals.

I have already mentioned a few names on this thread like Liam Delap, Jamal Musiala, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens, Benicio Baker-Boaitey etc

Thoughts? 

I think it would be good. The more threads the better I think as makes things like that easier to find. The same questions get asked regularly because it can be difficult to find league specific info.