Rahul W's rating predictions

4 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I agree. Although I love this Rahul thread, it would be useful for the forum to have separate ones, each of them focusing on a different aspect of the game.

I suggest one possible new thread: What the hell happened to the SM updates they announced??? 🤬

Agreed, I love this thread also and it will always be the most popular. I’m pretty sure it’s up there as the most successful in the forums history.

Its just I mention English talents in this thread and I feel like I’m just being annoying 😂

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

I've set up a few new threads recently but not seen too much activity on them so far. 

Its because this is the main thread

EDIT: any questions you come to this thread, Rahul is one of the most experienced forum members who knows a lot about football in general.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Agreed, I love this thread also and it will always be the most popular. I’m pretty sure it’s up there as the most successful in the forums history.

Its just I mention English talents in this thread and I feel like I’m just being annoying 😂

Its because this is the main thread

EDIT: any questions you come to this thread, Rahul is one of the most experienced forum members who knows a lot about football in general.

So is there no point setting up other threads then if most people just want to come to this thread?

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

So is there no point setting up other threads then if most people just want to come to this thread?

Ultimately yes, although people go to Thorgans thread to get advice on young players or Belgium football.

I want to get people’s thoughts on doing something similar but with England and to make people who are unaware of young Englishman coming through various youth setups and lower leagues.

8 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Ultimately yes, although people go to Thorgans thread to get advice on young players or Belgium football.

I want to get people’s thoughts on doing something similar but with England and to make people who are unaware of young Englishman coming through various youth setups and lower leagues.

I find accessibility an issue...I've saved this thread as a fave icon on my phone and just click on it to go on but it's not the latest one... I must be doing something wrong. I love this thread..please don't change anything anyone 👌😂😂

On 9/21/2020 at 1:56 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Joško Gvardiol (18) will join Leipzig in January 2021 at the earliest.

According to Bild, it looks as if Leipzig see Gvardiol as Upamecano’s replacement.

Already a MUST BUY but even more so now.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2020/rb-leipzig-beat-leeds-united-to-sign-josko-gvardiol-for-e17m/

Not official yet.

14 hours ago, evoked87 said:

Morata 4

Adama Traore 4

Thorgan Hazard 3

Rodrygo 1

Phil Foden 2 

Please rank.

Needs to be a starter by end season.. and so on.. (probably in 1 year and 2 year's comparison)

i'm split between Adama and Morata because i've never really rated Morata anyways.

It seems that Adama and Portuwolves didn't take the fight to City as they did last season. It will be difficult for Traore to rise any further this season, especially if Wolves don't make a push for the top 5, or until he gets a move away to a stronger club. Add to that he's got a high release clause which isn't good in the current Co-vid climate (unless your City or QSG of course). 

11 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

it can be 7 days exactly, ie he left at say 7.00pm 7 days ago so you can only bid after 7.01pm its all done by computers so will be 168 hours before you can bid.

hope that helps

Grazie Mr SW19, 

The treasures are now available. I was able to make a bid as soon as I read your response (great timing). Otherwise I would have waited an extra day. 🙂

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi guys,

Just putting a feeler out there but was wondering if anyone would find a thread useful for upcoming English talents in the UK or abroad.

I know there’s currently a lot of threads being made. This thread would mainly consist of reports of certain individuals.

I have already mentioned a few names on this thread like Liam Delap, Jamal Musiala, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens, Benicio Baker-Boaitey etc

Thoughts? 

It's sounds like a brilliant idea 💡 to me. 

8 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Like to think myself as somewhat knowledgeable and assured. But there’s something I just can’t decide on. Mason Greenwood or Kai Havertz? Neither would be key players so purely long term investment. Thank you everyone in advance 

Right now I would pick Mason Greenwood because has already proven himself in the PL.

K. Havertz hasn't hit the ground running (yet) however, it's still very early days for him. Who knows if he will come good sooner or take a whole season to adapt to the PL. 

6 hours ago, hesselink said:

Kounde or Theo Hernandez? Position not matter.

it's no surprise that I would pick Theo Hernandez. 

Theo is like our own prime Gareth Bale. 

He's got a great cross on him, he can defend, can dribble and chips in with a few goals as well.

He also has a good sense of disguising himself as a LF during games - which isn't an issue for me as long as he keeps scoring, yet at the same time doesn't leave himself exposed for too long. 😀

JK is a very good young CB, and It seems that he is being linked with a move to City - if he ends up at City then you would probably be better of with Kounde instead. But as of now i'm sticking with Theo: great left-backs are hard to come by on SM.  

Edited by Milanista1
I read that Kounde is being linked to City in some sort of swap deal for Oufulmendi.
3 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Like to think myself as somewhat knowledgeable and assured. But there’s something I just can’t decide on. Mason Greenwood or Kai Havertz? Neither would be key players so purely long term investment. Thank you everyone in advance 

Id wait until at least the end of the transfer window, Greenwood’s game time could get limited if they get Sancho, although I don’t see it happening.

If you wait this long it could be a good indication to see where Havertz is at in terms of adjusting to the EPL and if Lampard has figured out he’s a number 10 👀

I think it’s close in my opinion, Chelsea wouldn’t spend 100 million on a player if they don’t think he’s going to be a star, they have scouts etc a lot more qualified than us to make a judgement.

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Kounde for me, been linked to City for 70+ million as well.

15 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

It's sounds like a brilliant idea 💡 to me. 

Cheers mate 🙂 still unsure, the post hasn’t had a great response if any 😂

Last (update Now!) for Russia Part 1 Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Updated from Earlier Today Russia Part: 1

Russia-CSKKras-Rosto-Loko2.png

Part 2 will now be tomorrow after I check SWIKI again. Problem was, it took longer because Stats were spread over 2 incomplete seasons and changes loans etc can take place as well as Stats. Final 3 more Clubs tomorrow... Thanks for the interest and support, most grateful Cheers Socca 😃

On 9/23/2020 at 12:00 AM, jaybee said:

Max Aarons of Norwich is being linked with a move to Barcelona.

He may move but I'll be surprised if he gets a regular spot, anytime soon.

On 9/23/2020 at 12:45 AM, ombarcagunners said:

Choose two players:

Cherki

Adeyemi

Ilaix Moriba

Moukoko

Cherki then Moukoko

On 9/23/2020 at 12:44 PM, gyanthecat said:

Wolwertugal, you mean? Or Portughampton? :D 

Port Hampton has a ring to it, but it might have to be dug up and moved from the Midlands to the coast :D "Taxi for Molineux Please!"

23 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Greenwood Long Term. Waiting on Havertz showing even 91 quality, hopefully we might see this soon??

21 hours ago, hesselink said:

Theo is already 90 to Kounde's 89. So which do U want a 90 player now or the extra value increases you would get. I think both could well be equal on 92's long Term. Both are great investments.

9 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Wesley Fofana..He's been a constant recommend on here... 2m well spent in the game I reckon 

https://www.skysports.com/share/12079664

That would be an awful move for him, West Ham are a team going no where.

Apart from that if he gets first team football which he should, he will get a healthy rise 🙂

@Soccahappy

Theo move to a bigger club than Milan? I hope to never see this day, we'll not until he is past his best, especially if he keeps performing as well as he does for us.  

Milan is (hopefully) on the rise again, and in my eyes still a big-ish club. 🙂

P.S. Are u you associated with the manager (SoccaChamp) at all?

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

@Soccahappy

Theo move to a bigger club than Milan? I hope to never see this day, we'll not until he is past his best, especially if he keeps performing as well as he does for us.  

Milan is (hopefully) on the rise again, and in my eyes still a big-ish club. 🙂

P.S. Are u you associated with the manager (SoccaChamp) at all?

Who is SoccaChamp ???

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi guys,

Just putting a feeler out there but was wondering if anyone would find a thread useful for upcoming English talents in the UK or abroad.

I know there’s currently a lot of threads being made. This thread would mainly consist of reports of certain individuals.

I have already mentioned a few names on this thread like Liam Delap, Jamal Musiala, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens, Benicio Baker-Boaitey etc

Thoughts? 

most definitely pal 👍