• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi guys,

Just putting a feeler out there but was wondering if anyone would find a thread useful for upcoming English talents in the UK or abroad.

I know there’s currently a lot of threads being made. This thread would mainly consist of reports of certain individuals.

I have already mentioned a few names on this thread like Liam Delap, Jamal Musiala, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens, Benicio Baker-Boaitey etc

Thoughts? 

most definitely pal 👍

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Gianluca Frabotta (rating 73, age 21) of Juventus is worth snapping up. 

He started at LWB for Juve in their first league game, over Luca Pellegrini and De Sciglio (Alex Sandro injured). 

Pellegrini is likely to go out on loan, and it is only a matter of time before De Sciglio once again injures himself. This leaves Frabotta as the deputy LWB to Sandro. He could see quite a few minutes, and a nice rise. 

Привет, мои дорогие русские товарищи!

I read earlier today some freshly-appointed moderator (congrats!) saying that the next league to be reviewed is going to be Russia! I was curious and started some predictions. He started from the top, I started from the bottom, hope we meet halfway around Siberia! As usual, I am focusing on younger players, sub-25, but this time I can guarantee my predictions are 100% UNaccurate, so handle with care!

PS: Socca, I really hope you are right and they will review Russia now, otherwise I will have to do all the calculations from scratch again if they decide to do it later.

До свидания! :D

Khimki:

Lipovoy    73 to 75   +2
Danilkin    77 to 82   +5
Troshechkin    77 to 80   +3
Kamran Aliev    76   new player
Lantratov    76 to 78   +2
Bozhenov    76   new player
Filin    77 to 80   +3
Kazantsev    73   new player

Mendel    76   new player
Kamenschikov    70 to 75   +5

Rotor:

Nikolaev    74   new player
Davitashvili    74 to 80   +6
Stepanov    73 to 78   +5
Kozhemyakin    78   new player
Manucharyan    75   new player

Orenburg:

Chukanov    76 to 78   +2
Kaplenko    73 to 76   +3
Ektov    78   new player
Mironov    70 to 75   +5

Samara:

Zinkovskiy    78 to 82   +4
Maksim Karpov    77 to 80   +3
Golenkov    76   new player
Sarveli    78 to 80   +2
Vityugov    76 to 78   +2
Gorshkov    77 to 78   +1

Tambov:

Kabakhidze    73   new player

Fedchuk    70   new player

Akhmat Grozny:

Ismael Silva    83 to 84   +1
Kharin    80 to 82   +2
Nenakhov    82   new player
Sadulaev    70 to 73   +3
Umaev    70 to 73   +3

Sochi:

Kalugin    76 to 80   +4

Ural:

Zolotov    76   new player
Karaev    75   new player

Baklov    73 to 75   +2

Rubin Kazan:

Konovalov    82 to 83   +1
Uremovic    82 to 84   +2
Kvaratskhelia    76 to 82   +6
Soltmurad Bakaev    76 to 78   +2

Nikita Makarov    73   new player

Ufa:

Golubev    78 to 80   +2
Danila Emelyanov    76   new player
Giorgobiani    73 to 76   +3
Agalarov    73 to 75   +2
Folmer    76   new player
Gromyko    80   new player
Zhamaletdinov    80 to 82   +2

Chernov    70 to 75   +5

Arsenal Tula:

Lesovoy    78 to 83   +5
Kings Kangwa    77 to 80   +3
Khlusevich    70 to 78   +8
Lameck Banda    72 to 74   +2
Sokol    73 to 76   +3

Edited by gyanthecat
New players added
1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

I mentioned a moderator in my long last message, and it got hidden. I am starting to see some pattern in this. Please, unhid me! 😭

Thank you for great work regarding the Russian risers.

But, Gyan please bear patience: when one of us who can approve your comment (is available) we'll approve it. Be fair, It was 2am... inna thea mooring. 😴

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

@Milanista1Just the way he writes with his other accounts and backs up Mustafa is so obvious 

Plus all his clubs. He signs onto but doesn't rotate his team for 3 games a week or cups . And all are bottom 4 in each division

Screenshot_20200923-223932.png

Screenshot_20200923-224002.png

Screenshot_20200923-224156.png

Screenshot_20200923-224239.png

Thank you RieceM96. 

Please could you send all the screenshots, and the name/names of the managers who are/is doing these fraudlent deals to my email address: Asam.123@hotmail.co.uk. 

Maybe SMFA will investigate and😕can make sense of what is going on. (I wouldn't hold my breath though). 🙂

I'm drifting agaaaaain.... 😴

8 hours ago, The punch said:

Well done as Barnsley are up there with Bayern Munich 😂😂

Chelsea dropping 89m on a player to beat struggling championship side Barnsley

Didn’t get the sarcasm I see 🙈🎣😂

8 hours ago, Ben C said:

Lafont + Lukebakio for Ocampos

Lafont is behind Neuer and has level 3 concerns Lukebakio is my 5th best winger but looks good this season and last? 

If I reject this deal I feel I’m committed to Lafont

Ocampos, I don’t really rate Lafont. He looked like the next big thing a couple of years ago but not for me.

So that leaves Lukebakio for Ocampos, I prefer Ocampos.

@gyanthecat

Could very well be Russia in a few days/weeks.

Krasnodar and Rubin Kazan have had players updated this morning along with a bunch of Serie B teams.

On 9/10/2020 at 9:54 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens

Club - Manchester City (Dortmund)

Age - 16

Position - Winger

Nationality - England

D7CB88ED-EB8A-456E-902E-A0F7FFFB805D.jpeg.386a469f31501f4496f775d3a292756b.jpeg

Bynoe Gittens is the next super talented winger to potentially ply his trade over seas, likened to Jason Sancho he could be on the way to Dortmund.

With his lightning quick pace and his ability to skip past defenders it is easy to make the comparison.

I spoke of this player moving to Dortmund a month or so back and this could become reality in the coming days.

Any developments I will be sure to post about, watch this space.

When added to SM he will be a must buy!

Done deal 🤝🖤💛

9DEF56A5-86C2-43D9-9A19-94FE0EBF6C38.thumb.png.2a768c41f7e9f03aaa6e4759318acbb8.png

6 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Thank you for great work regarding the Russian risers.

But, Gyan please bear patience: when one of us who can approve your comment (is available) we'll approve it. Be fair, It was 2am... inna thea mooring. 😴

Of course, I was not complaining of the moderators, I'm the one who has strange hours at night. I was just noticing that posts get hidden automaticly, according to some mysterious patterns. :D

21 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

I agree. Although I love this Rahul thread, it would be useful for the forum to have separate ones, each of them focusing on a different aspect of the game.

I suggest one possible new thread: What the hell happened to the SM updates they announced??? 🤬

There were so many threads. In fact if you check the league predictions page every league has its own thread. A consequence of this forum update in 2015/2016 was that many regular users left the forum, then it was pointless to have so many threads when there weren't as many active users.

Now I created this as a fun thing for me to scout players and it snowballed into the main active thread on SM! I think most people like all the activity on one page, because they know they will get an answer yet. No guarantee you get an answer elsewhere. I for one mainly check this thread every day. Also the forum isn't as accessible as someone mentioned.

I do think there is virtues in having additional threads though: Thorgan's one is great, @Kieran_S91will be too if he goes through. It will also ensure informative posts won't get lost.  

21 hours ago, jaybee said:

So is there no point setting up other threads .then if most people just want to come to this thread?

There is a point if you want all your content on one place imo.

21 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Like to think myself as somewhat knowledgeable and assured. But there’s something I just can’t decide on. Mason Greenwood or Kai Havertz? Neither would be key players so purely long term investment. Thank you everyone in advance 

Greenwood, I'm biased

20 hours ago, Bigpest said:

Alvaro morata... Back to juve on loan..27 and 91... Could be worth a pop as he's quite reasonable in the grand scale of things 

Doubt he gets back 92

18 hours ago, hesselink said:

Kounde or Theo Hernandez? Position not matter.

Kounde

16 hours ago, Bigpest said:

Wesley Fofana..He's been a constant recommend on here... 2m well spent in the game I reckon 

https://www.skysports.com/share/12079664

Strange if WHU are spending that much on an unproven defender (with significant upside), considering they sold Diangana. 

11 hours ago, Ben C said:

Lafont + Lukebakio for Ocampos

Lafont is behind Neuer and has level 3 concerns Lukebakio is my 5th best winger but looks good this season and last? 

If I reject this deal I feel I’m committed to Lafont

I'd get Ocampos

2 hours ago, Risen44 said:

OFFICIAL: Dale Stephens joins Burnley.wq.png.a0fa08529be4c288b910e4fbcf346c02.png

Could there be a more Burnley signing?

28 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Can you recommend me some strikers rated 86-87, that might get upgraded in the future

Greenwood, Isak

On 9/23/2020 at 10:15 AM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI Report Today!! News!! It maybe Russia's is going into SWIKI today. I've said "May" because it's not 100%.

First why it could well be Russia: CSKA: Have many risers in my list being edited today -  Karpov, Bistrovic, Maradashvili, Akhmetov, Sigurdsson, Diveev. Also Spartak: Gigot, Ponce and Kral. Also Zenit: Ozdoev

Why is it not 100%? Because it hasn't started with the bottom clubs. It is 2 to 3 pages of Russia and another approx, 15 pages of "More of the same"  that they have been doing for the last week or more. 

Nevertheless I'm covering this with uploading of Russia as soon as i can. Then I will update it to cover a couple or so more games since I last updated it and upload that too.

I hope and feel more than 50% this is it, Russia! Cheers Socca😃

SWIKI TODAY: YES it is Russia!  I can report the following:-

Rubin 9th 14 Edits including 7 in my Spreadsheet!

Krasnodar 6th 20Edits, Dinamo Moscow 5th 13 edits, Rostov 7th 15 Edits, Sochi 4th 15 Edits, Lokomotive 8th 11 Edits, Akhmat Grozny 10th 14 edits, Tambov 13th 12 edits.

They are doing many clubs as u see above in 1 day, So get what u can asap. For some reason they started differently this time, maybe they saw my spreadsheet??  Cheers Socca 😃 (3 more clubs coming soon)

15 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

There were so many threads. In fact if you check the league predictions page every league has its own thread. A consequence of this forum update in 2015/2016 was that many regular users left the forum, then it was pointless to have so many threads when there weren't as many active users.

Now I created this as a fun thing for me to scout players and it snowballed into the main active thread on SM! I think most people like all the activity on one page, because they know they will get an answer yet. No guarantee you get an answer elsewhere. I for one mainly check this thread every day. Also the forum isn't as accessible as someone mentioned.

I do think there is virtues in having additional threads though: Thorgan's one is great, @Kieran_S91will be too if he goes through. It will also ensure informative posts won't get lost.  

Greenwood, I'm biased

Doubt he gets back 92

Kounde

Strange if WHU are spending that much on an unproven defender (with significant upside), considering they sold Diangana. 

I'd get Ocampos

Could there be a more Burnley signing?

Greenwood, Isak

I set up individual league threads as I thought it would make it easier for people to find information relating to that league in an easier way. 

I'd imagine that reason for so many repeat questions on certain threads is because the information is difficult to find with so many posts.

I don't see how the forum is not accessible. I use it on my phone, tablet or laptop and find it simple to navigate.

10 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I set up individual league threads as I thought it would make it easier for people to find information relating to that league in an easier way. 

I'd imagine that reason for so many repeat questions on certain threads is because the information is difficult to find with so many posts.

I don't see how the forum is not accessible. I use it on my phone, tablet or laptop and find it simple to navigate.

Yup, agreed

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Cheers, im mulling it over to be honest. Hasn’t had the best response or a response at all 😂

1 hour ago, Risen44 said:

Can you recommend me some strikers rated 86-87, that might get upgraded in the future

Greenwood like Rahul said, also Fati and Guirassy. Guirassy has started his career well at Rennes and I think he will rise over the course of the season.