Rahul W's rating predictions

Lastt update for Russia Part 2 Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sht-Pred-Russ-Spar-Zeni-Rubin2.png

As U can see above Yordan Osorio now at Porto, so where will he next be reviewed? could be soon at Zenit or Porto much later? I remember the Jonjoe Kenny example, where it also confused SM to the point that they missed him altogether even tho he was "Screaming out!" for a rise.

Also, you see SM adding another 100k to Denis Makarov's valuation. Anyway plenty of profit to be made on the players above, so no matter. Russia should be reviewed by SM in about 3 to 4days, but with weekend intervening maybe a bit longer.

Thanks for your interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated Cheers Socca 😃

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Cheers, im mulling it over to be honest. Hasn’t had the best response or a response at all 😂

Greenwood like Rahul said, also Fati and Guirassy. Guirassy has started his career well at Rennes and I think he will rise over the course of the season.

I like it as an idea, especially since so many youngester are coming out of England.

My only suggestion is that if you do it, when you put a new post on that thread maybe mention it in this thread.

As rahul says most people go here to see what's happening. If I then saw you had a new post up I would pop over to check it out.

I follow the five main posters here and i am notified when ye post but only your last post. So I often miss something in Thorgan's thread if I don't log on and there has been more activity here etc.

On 9/4/2020 at 7:02 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Aaron Hickey (18) set to join Bologna (courtesy of Frabrizio Romano)

Hopefully can get some minutes under his belt next season.

Might get a little increase in rating in the coming weeks.

Aaron Hickey (18) joins Bologna from Hearts

His announcement video 😂

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Cheers, im mulling it over to be honest. Hasn’t had the best response or a response at all 😂

Greenwood like Rahul said, also Fati and Guirassy. Guirassy has started his career well at Rennes and I think he will rise over the course of the season.

It certainly will look better and more concise on your own thread Kieran. I would myself certainly look there. Having somewhere where u could grade your players importance and not get lost in a deluge of posts.

I have so few spaces myself for new players I try to grade them myself and only get the best of the best. With so many possibilities I do feel a little drowned in them at times and the next day I probably don't go back and look / search for them again, not having enough time. I have my own risers again tho don't I, so am probably not typical. 

I'm hoping to have some early reviews of French clubs and younger players and will post on Jaybee's thread possibly late today. I too will see how it goes...

Try for a while and if it doesn't work, come back, here where the heart of the Forum is and will continue to be 😃

16 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

@Soccahappy

Theo move to a bigger club than Milan? I hope to never see this day, we'll not until he is past his best, especially if he keeps performing as well as he does for us.  

Milan is (hopefully) on the rise again, and in my eyes still a big-ish club. 🙂

P.S. Are u you associated with the manager (SoccaChamp) at all?

Hi Milanista Been on my mind overnight and I have deleted the reference to thIs now as I respect your faithful support of your club, just as I would concerning mine. Never gave it a thought when typing it out, thoughtless of me, sorry Mate!

1 hour ago, TrickyDave said:

I like it as an idea, especially since so many youngester are coming out of England.

My only suggestion is that if you do it, when you put a new post on that thread maybe mention it in this thread.

As rahul says most people go here to see what's happening. If I then saw you had a new post up I would pop over to check it out.

I follow the five main posters here and i am notified when ye post but only your last post. So I often miss something in Thorgan's thread if I don't log on and there has been more activity here etc.

Thanks trickydave, agree with everything you’ve said and that’s the main reason I wanted to get peoples opinions.

Didnt want to create a new thread if there wasn’t an appetite for one.

45 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

It certainly will look better and more concise on your own thread Kieran. I would myself certainly look there. Having somewhere where u could grade your players importance and not get lost in a deluge of posts.

I have so few spaces myself for new players I try to grade them myself and only get the best of the best. With so many possibilities I do feel a little drowned in them at times and the next day I probably don't go back and look / search for them again, not having enough time. I have my own risers again tho don't I, so am probably not typical. 

I'm hoping to have some early reviews of French clubs and younger players and will post on Jaybee's thread possibly late today. I too will see how it goes...

Try for a while and if it doesn't work, come back, here where the heart of the Forum is and will continue to be 😃

Thanks for the positivity Socca much appreciated.

Your last point is a very good opinion, I can always try and if it fails sack it in as a bad job.

My thread would only consist of English talents, Thorgan has a lot more knowledge of young prospects than I do so his thread would still be the one to go too.

Same applies to TMCosta too which I’ve forgot to mention unfortunately, another very knowledgeable person when it comes to talents and football in general with his thread.

16 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Haha! Surely on for a nice bump in the coming days - 77/78?

He’s due a rise so you would think so 🙂

9 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I've took the plunge ladies and gentlemen haha

Just an opening post so far, nothing to get excited about

I hope I'm posting on Sir Rahul thread, otherwise I can delete anyway, BUT Kieran U are saving some 1st few pages/posts  so u can use the first pages for your own use only - yes????

B4 anyone else can post that is

9 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I hope I'm posting on Sir Rahul thread, otherwise I can delete anyway, BUT Kieran U are saving some 1st few pages/posts  so u can use the first pages for your own use only - yes????

B4 anyone else can post that is

Too late for that now 😂

3 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

U will need the space I think. Am sure Thorgan will allow u to delete and then re-post. It isn't too late.

It's always helpful to answer people that the info is on the first page??

It doesn’t matter plus I messed the entire thread up anyway so had to delete and re post 😂

I will quote his reports of Noni Madueke and Zain Silcott-Duberry.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

A new thread is beginning. I'm a Belgian who wil focuss on my own country and some other countries I follow closely. I'm made a new thread, because my previous one had a lot of problems.

RISERS LIST

When are the reviews ?

The predicted rates are based on some points (click here)

TALENTS HUNTER - BY @thorgan lesar

List of Talents (...)

U15 - U18 First Line-up - made by Thorgan Lesar.. on 4th June 2020

U15 - U18 First Line-up "Big Five countries".. by Thorgan Lesar, made on 5th June 2020

RSC Anderlecht: Youth Academy "NEERPEDE"

TOP 100... U16 - U20 Worldwide "à la Golden Boy"

I am pleased to announce that I list a "must buy" position by position. There will be a link for this in my OP to my Belgian thread. You can find them there yourself. I also distinguish between the players. First, some will be mentioned because of great potential and personal belief. Second, some will be named and will still have a rise. Finally, as always, there are players who are not yet in the database.

The purpose of this is to buy these players before they have a random rise and the "must buys" that are announced in the past are into 1 list. An overview.

Next days, next weeks I post position by position..

Goalkeepers 

Right & Left Defender

Central Defenders 

Defensive Midfielders

Centre Midfielders 

Attacking Midfielders 

Right Wingers

Left Wingers 

Centre Attackers 

TALENTS HUNTER - BY @Kierans91

List of talents (...)

English talents - topic.

》Countries

- Italy - by zsp2

- England (Championship, ..) & Scotland

SPECIAL: TMCosta X Files

@jaybee and his threads

Ligue 1 - youngsters 

Brazil youngsters

Premier League - youngsters

La Liga - youngsters

Bundesliga - youngsters

Serie A - youngsters

This is my OP (Opening Post) and in my Belgian Thread you can find all the threads that are made by some. In here you can find all what you want. It's easier for everyone to find all these threads.

@Kieran_S91 @TMCosta @jaybee and me are putting our efforts for you guys. 

EDIT: Kieran_S91 his English thread is deleted. :o 

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Looking forward to having your input on the Ligue 1 thread now that four games have been played. Already there looks to be some decent potential for big rises I think.

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

Is this guy in the database yet? If so then I cannot find him for the life of me haha

No but a MUST BUY when he does, I’ll be on it when the day comes 😂

33 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

cant wait for the "minutes played" section to give us a guide

I thought this was a funny post originally 😂

But yeah it will give us a guide that’s certainly true 🙂

31 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"The development team have advised that informations about Worlds will be released before the end of the month including a timeline of the improvements to be worked on" 

From what I understood from this is the update may have been delayed and may not happen this month? 

Where did you find that message?