Rahul W's rating predictions

10 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Diego Llorente to Leeds United - Yipeee! we needed a CB

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/breaking-diego-llorente-leeds-transfer-18990706

No more 4-3's please

That could potentially be a great signing especially as he has been featuring for Spain too recently. 

Reckon Cooper will lose his place then?

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Plenty of possibilities, back 3? or try 3 combinations to find out & just 1 of them as backup. In terms of experience Llorente and Koch BUT Cooper knows the "Bielsa way" so time and form will tell...

Coopers probably ATM ahead, just thru knowing the "Bielsa doctrines". It's been a weakness without Ben White, he was so, so good!

I don't exactly know what your asking here, SW19?? Are you asking if Klich and Leeds U in reality ie Lost 4-3 and won 4-3 ie that form of goal fests and Klich's fine form will be mirrored in your SM game?  Doubt it.

Sheffield United is always a tough game. They had a great season last season but possibly have not started that well this season yet and look a little jaded. A Yorkshire Derby is always hard fought and that is more likely in this Saturday's Derby match?

I can give u Klich in reality last season he started the season in fine form and fast paced and as the season went on he tired a bit from too many matches but still was worth his place, but best at the seasons start. Not sure I answered your question?

17 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I don't exactly know what your asking here, SW19?? Are you asking if Klich and Leeds U in reality ie Lost 4-3 and won 4-3 ie that form of goal fests and Klich's fine form will be mirrored in your SM game?  Doubt it.

Sheffield United is always a tough game. They had a great season last season but possibly have not started that well this season yet and look a little jaded. A Yorkshire Derby is always hard fought and that is more likely in this Saturday's Derby match?

I can give u Klich in reality last season he started the season in fine form and fast paced and as the season went on he tired a bit from too many matches but still was worth his place, but best at the seasons start. Not sure I answered your question?

sorry I was talking fantasy footy, I picked him as he has had a good start to season, didnt know if he is the "most likely" to carry on scoring and assisting as I didnt see Leeds last season at all.

5 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

sorry I was talking fantasy footy, I picked him as he has had a good start to season, didnt know if he is the "most likely" to carry on scoring and assisting as I didnt see Leeds last season at all.

Well Helder Costa has started the best so far this season I'd say

6 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Well Helder Costa has started the best so far this season I'd say

both got two goals and an assist (one yellow card separates them), but Klich is a goal a game whereas costa was two V Fulham, and I fancy anyone to score there! But I will go with someone who watches rather than just the "stats"

cheers

On 9/22/2020 at 2:11 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Liam Delap

Age - 17

Club - Manchester City

Position - Forward

Nationality - England

7B7BC004-3764-4CD5-8A89-28F3081BB76A.thumb.jpeg.8a26a0659cecd305164b28fffdeee945.jpeg

Born in Winchester, Delap started his career playing for Derby’s academy before signing for City.

Liam is a powerful runner who enjoys the physical battles with defenders, he’s not just a strong forward but a player who can knit the attacks together playing a big role in build up play.

To add to his power, he has a good turn of pace and great skill set being able to dribble in tight areas.

He’s the son of Rory Delap and many of you might ask ‘can he do it on a cold rainy night at Stoke’ or ‘Is he good at long throws like his dad’

Liam has recently been training with Manchester City’s first team and made it on to the bench for last night 3-1 win over Wolves.

I believe he has the ability to become a senior England international and could eventually lead the line on a regular basis. Delap has been capped at u15, u16 and u17 level so far.

Currently not in SM, but I don’t think it will be long.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Liam Delap (17) took just 18 minutes into his senior Manchester City debut to score his first goal

This boy has it all, huge prospect!

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Out of interest, what do you all regard to be a must buy? I see it asked often in here but surely it depends on type of game world you play in. Some are capped in terms of rating or squad cap and have different guidelines.

Assuming its a competitive league and all most of the well known young guns are signed up these are all players who will go up in the short term whilst having longer term prospects, I've manged to get them all in most my teams:

Kaio Jorge

Nayef Aguerd

Josko Gvardiol

Heorhiy Bushchan

Silva Brenner

Alan Franco (miniero)

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

Out of interest, what do you all regard to be a must buy? I see it asked often in here but surely it depends on type of game world you play in. Some are capped in terms of rating or squad cap and have different guidelines.

Generational talent.. Camavinga, Mbappe, Cherki etc or players who I think are destined to a have a long a successful career playing for some of the top teams in Europe.

I don’t play in any game worlds with caps.

16 minutes ago, JBS said:

Grealish or Laimer

Grealish

How many times usually the 2nd division of top 5 league reviewed per year? And how about on loan players from the div 1 team?.

My team has very little cash and thinking about selling Brazao (loan to Real Oviedo from Inter) and Seba Esposito (loan to SPAL from Inter) to buy some Russian players for nice plusvalenza.

It's season 1 GW, so i think everyone scrapping money and I don't see any youth hoarding manager. Only bought the very potential ones like Camavinga etc.

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

I am City and have 1/2 their squad including KdB and Sterling.  A good team but not top 4.  Should I trade KdB for Bruno and Greenwood?  Bruno and Martial?  Get younger and be better in 2 years?

Personally I would keep KDB, 96 rated players are very rare. I don’t see any of the 3 players you mentioned ever being 96.

The only plus is that you would get a little better depth but I’m guessing Greenwood and Martial wouldn’t get in your team with the likes of Sterling, Mahrez and B.Silva all being better.

58 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

How many times usually the 2nd division of top 5 league reviewed per year? And how about on loan players from the div 1 team?.

My team has very little cash and thinking about selling Brazao (loan to Real Oviedo from Inter) and Seba Esposito (loan to SPAL from Inter) to buy some Russian players for nice plusvalenza.

It's season 1 GW, so i think everyone scrapping money and I don't see any youth hoarding manager. Only bought the very potential ones like Camavinga etc.

Once a year sometimes twice.

There’s always the potential that they could get random reviews. But I see you mentioned that no one is hoarding youths so I think it’s probably worth the gamble to sell.

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

I am thinking Ukraine after Russia .

See Below

52 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Its the same...transfers and some needed updates. Nothing deep.

Important SWIKI Update TODAY:

The Big news is I think It's Ukraine as well.

I'd like TMC & anybody else to look again at about 20 edits for Dynamo Kyiy and a similar number if not more for Shaktar Donetzk. It is so late, how could SM do work on these main clubs without reviewing them as well?? It would be stupid of them. well we'll see tomorrow if they continue.

Others done today Russia: Ufa 14th, Khimky 15th, Rotor Volgograd 16th and bottom club. So starting at the top and finishing at the bottom is the first time I have seen SM do it this way. Suppose that is ammunition to TMC's view but again why would SM touch these clubs and not review them when so very, very far behind??

Others views please, but I am firmly of the view it must be a Ratings Review even tho "Upside Down".

Ps Oh and Guingamp & Troyes had about 40 edits between them today too.