Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Loic Mbe Soh (19) starts tonight for Nottingham Forest.

Someone to keep a close eye on this season, only 76 rated so plenty of room for a rise in the Championship.

There's an 18yo winger getting games for Forest too. His name is Alex Mighten, but I know nothing about him beyond the fact that he's getting on the pitch now.

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lemontrees said:

I hope he starts doing a bit better for me then. I've got him in a third division club and he's averaging below 6. Every keeper I sign struggles in this club though. Maybe it's something to do with the captains I choose. But the second-choice keeper is rated in the high 70s and he outperforms the keepers in their 80s that I keep signing. It's very annoying. :)

Good article though, and thanks for the chance to vent. 

Haha, Petr Cech I think was behind the move he’s obviously a good person to judge a goalkeepers skills.

Can’t get any worse than Kepa either 😂

If he performs well and is a regular I can see Mendy being at least 89 by the end of the season.

1 hour ago, lemontrees said:

There's an 18yo winger getting games for Forest too. His name is Alex Mighten, but I know nothing about him beyond the fact that he's getting on the pitch now.

Yeah born in Connecticut, USA even though he’s classed as English on many football websites. Probably eligible for both nations but I’m not 100% sure on that.

Could be a decent investment considering he’s only 70 rated in game.

33 minutes ago, carlo123 said:

well looks like this virus has finally found the cure 😂

Brilliant Carlo, this sounds about right 😂

50 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Gabriel Jesus and Aguero now both injured for Man City. I wonder who will start up front. I'd expect it might be Sterling but maybe Delap will get his chance.

I would imagine it will be Sterling. Delap will get his chance again midweek against Burnley, although if he repeats when he did versus Bournemouth, it won't hurt his chances of some PL minutes.

Hello everybody! Here is the second part of my Russian predictions. As usual, I am focusing on youngsters and on the highest rated players in their teams. Numbers might not be completely accurate, but you can consider it a second opinion, in addition to Socca's dark web spreadsheet! :D

PS: not in a hurry, but please unhide my previous post. It was hidden after I edited it. Cheers! :)

Spartak:

Maksimenko    82 to 85   +3
Ayrton Lucas    85 to 86   +1
Zelimkhan Bakaev    83 to 85   +2
Kral    83 to 84   +1
Jordan Larsson    83 to 84   +1
Rasskazov    82 to 83   +1
Umyarov    78 to 82   +4
Maslov    76 to 82   +6
Sobolev    82 to 83   +1
Gaponov    78 to 80   +2
Rudenko    78 to 80   +2

Dynamo:

Philipp    88 to 87   -1
Sebastian Szymanski    82 to 84   +2
Evgenyev    77 to 82   +5
Leshchuk    76 to 80   +4
Sheydaev    78 to 80   +2
Grulev    76 to 80   +4
Karapuzov    76   new player
Shkolik    75   new player
Fomin    82 to 83   +1

Rostov:

Shomurodov    82 to 85   +3
Normann    83 to 84   +1
Hadzikadunic    78 to 83   +5
Glebov    76 to 82   +6
Zaynutdinov    80 to 82   +2
Saplinov    70 to 78   +8
Proshlyakov    73 to 75   +2
Aleksandr Smirnov    73   new player
Pliev    76 to 80   +4
Poyarkov    70 to 76   +6

CSKA:

Dzagoev    89 to 88   -1
Vlasic    87 to 88   +1
Oblyakov    83 to 86   +3
Chalov    87 to 88   +1
Diveev    77 to 85   +8
Bistrovic    82 to 84   +2
Akhmetov    83 to 85   +2
Kuchaev    80 to 83   +3
Arnor Sigurdsson    83 to 85   +2
Karpov    73 to 82   +9
Bijol    82 to 83   +1
Maradishvili    70 to 80   +10
Pomazun    77 to 80   +3
Tiknizyan    70 to 77   +7

Krasnodar:

Cabella    89 to 88   -1
Claesson    88 to 87   -1
Safonov    80 to 85   +5
Olsson     85 to 87   +2
Wanderson Maciel    86 to 87   +1
Suleymanov    82 to 85   +3
Utkin    78 to 82   +4
Kaio    78 to 82   +4
Chernikov    73 to 76   +3
Adamov    73 to 76   +3
Smolnikov    88 to 87   -1

Lokomotiv:

Barinov    83 to 86   +3
Murilo Cerqueira    82 to 86   +4
Zhemaletdinov    82 to 85   +3
Magkeev    80   new player
Kulikov    73 to 80   +7
Rybchinsky    73 to 80   +7
Timur Suleymanov    76   new player

Zenit:

Rigoni    88 to 87   -1
Karavaev    84 to 86   +2
Musaev    78 to 80   +2
Mammana    87 to 86   -1
Mostovoy    78 to 82   +4
Krugovoy    78 to 80   +2
Douglas Santos    87 to 88   +1

Good day to all!

One doubt, when a league gets updated, the players that had been transfered out get the update too?

Example: League A End of season 19/20

League A gets updated by SM in the course of 20/21 season.

Player B has played all season on League A 19/20, but in the beginning of the Season 20/21 he has been transferred to another League. Will player B get the update reporting to last season while playing in the new league?

Thank you.

8 hours ago, jaybee said:

It seems like Dest is signing for Barcelona according to Guillem Balague. 

I know a lot of people were expecting that Bayern would clinch his signing. 

Best choice for his rating in SM, he should play more often at Barcelona.

8 hours ago, jaybee said:

Gabriel Jesus and Aguero now both injured for Man City. I wonder who will start up front. I'd expect it might be Sterling but maybe Delap will get his chance.

Man City only have 13 senior players available 😂

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I would imagine it will be Sterling. Delap will get his chance again midweek against Burnley, although if he repeats when he did versus Bournemouth, it won't hurt his chances of some PL minutes.

Some PL minutes and finally get added to SM 😃

7 hours ago, JBS said:

E. Garcia or N'Dicka

Garcia, plays for the better team whether he stays or goes to Barcelona. Could be high 80s come the end of the season.

2 hours ago, Nighch said:

Good day to all!

One doubt, when a league gets updated, the players that had been transfered out get the update too?

League A gets updatet by SM in the course of 20/21 season.

Player B has played all season on League A 19/20, but in the beginning of the Season 20/21 he has been transferred to another League. Will player B get the update reporting to last season while playing in the new league?

Thank you.

Good question. I have been asking myself the same thing for some time. There are some other more experienced forumers who can explain this to you better than me, but this is what I have figured so far:

Usually, SM reviews players with the club they currently play for. So, the answer to your question is no, player B won't be updated.

But then, sometimes, they remember that a player was in that particular team and review him anyway, even if he had already moved to a different league (you can see a couple of examples even in today's review).

Or, some other times, they update players a few days after they move to a new club, the so called 'transfer risers'.

Also, some other other times, they simply forget them and ignore their existence, and never review them anymore (see Jonjoe Kenny).

Then, some other other other times, it may happen that a player is reviewed 3 times in one week, which is perfectly normal in SM's logic.

And some other other other other times...

9 hours ago, JBS said:

E. Garcia or N'Dicka

Garcia

2 hours ago, JBS said:

Bastoni + B. Guimaraes = Odegaard

I have the duo

Duo

8 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Good question. I have been asking myself the same thing for some time. There are some other more experienced forumers who can explain this to you better than me, but this is what I have figured so far:

Usually, SM reviews players with the club they currently play for. So, the answer to your question is no, player B won't be updated.

But then, sometimes, they remember that a player was in that particular team and review him anyway, even if he had already moved to a different league (you can see a couple of examples even in today's review).

Or, some other times, they update players a few days after they move to a new club, the so called 'transfer risers'.

Also, some other other times, they simply forget them and ignore their existence, and never review them anymore (see Jonjoe Kenny).

Then, some other other other times, it may happen that a player is reviewed 3 times in one week, which is perfectly normal in SM's logic.

And some other other other other times...

Couldn't have put it better myself, spot on, haphazard, you pay your money U take your chance with SM! Many times in the past they have missed it altogether a lot which is very disappointing of course and they did a "howler" with Jonjoe Kenny... So I reckon this is favourite with the others a possibility as well. Sorrrrrry, not my fault! 🙃

3 hours ago, Nighch said:

Good day to all!

Thank you.

If warranted the player would get an increase on the basis of the transfer, we have seen this with many players recently switching clubs.

If the player is still at a club in which he is on loan, he should get reviewed with the loan club not his parent club but in Kenny’s case that did not happen like @gyanthecat has explained. Kenny got what’s the word? Royally shafted.

In the case of leagues getting reviewed less often I.e Ukraine and Russia, their players should get reviewed based off last season 19/20 and their current season 20/21.

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

See Below

Important SWIKI Update TODAY:

The Big news is I think It's Ukraine as well.

I'd like TMC & anybody else to look again at about 20 edits for Dynamo Kyiy and a similar number if not more for Shaktar Donetzk. It is so late, how could SM do work on these main clubs without reviewing them as well?? It would be stupid of them. well we'll see tomorrow if they continue.

Others done today Russia: Ufa 14th, Khimky 15th, Rotor Volgograd 16th and bottom club. So starting at the top and finishing at the bottom is the first time I have seen SM do it this way. Suppose that is ammunition to TMC's view but again why would SM touch these clubs and not review them when so very, very far behind??

Others views please, but I am firmly of the view it must be a Ratings Review even tho "Upside Down".

Ps Oh and Guingamp & Troyes had about 40 edits between them today too.

SWIKI Report Today: SM continue their "Campaign of Confusement" 18 pages No Russia or Ukraine but plenty of Netherlands (ie Holland) which was reviewed in early April and is usually around a 12months Review. Every club in Netherlands seem to have at least a dozen or more edits? I don't know what's going on. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose... Is it all 3, or 2 or none??? Others views again please. I'll guess TWO....

Ps and Florentino Luis of Benfica was edited and that I know reflects his loan to Monaco.

PPs Deleted your post as requested Gyan

18 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Garcia

Duo

Couldn't have put it better myself, spot on, haphazard, you pay your money U take your chance with SM! Many times in the past they have missed it altogether a lot which is very disappointing of course and they did a "howler" with Jonjoe Kenny... So I reckon this is favourite with the others a possibility as well. Sorrrrrry, not my fault! 🙃

Socca, this was your post number 1,000 on this thread! A long way behind @Sir Rahul's 3189 record, but still a remarkable achievement! Congratulations! :)

PS: You couldn't wait and went to 1,001 already.

7 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Socca, this was your post number 1,000 on this thread! A long way behind @Sir Rahul's 3189 record, but still a remarkable achievement! Congratulations! :)

PS: You couldn't wait and went to 1,001 already.

Don't worry Gyan I'll be 2000 by Lunchtime, in top gear now ... erh, not the show of course...🤓😵

Thank You 😀

On 6/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Jens Petter Hauge rumoured to be moving to Cercle Brugge. Worth an investment.

Don't trust me, trust these guys on the thread.

On 6/4/2020 at 6:04 PM, Sir Rahul said:

The guy whose tweet I quoted is a recruitment analyst for Peterborough United, he says he and many others rate Hauge highly and so yeah, fee does seem low.

You can get him for cheap in game too so low-risk punt.

I hope people bought him back then, I for one got him for 340k uncontested in a competitive GW and he's now worth 2.4M, got a +5 to 80, and only just getting started with a possible move to Milan. Quite happy with this one.

2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I hope people bought him back then, I for one got him for 340k uncontested in a competitive GW and he's now worth 2.4M, got a +5 to 80, and only just getting started with a possible move to Milan. Quite happy with this one.

Kinda glad he didn’t end up at Cercle Brugge 😂

11 hours ago, jaybee said:

It seems like Dest is signing for Barcelona according to Guillem Balague. 

I know a lot of people were expecting that Bayern would clinch his signing. 

Could get up to 87/88 at Barca this season

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

Kinda glad he didn’t end up at Cercle Brugge 😂

Thank god!

11 hours ago, jaybee said:

This is sad as Liverpool look good for the title once again

10 hours ago, JBS said:

E. Garcia or N'Dicka

Garcia

4 hours ago, Nighch said:

Good day to all!

Thank you.

There is not much consistency as the others have said 

3 hours ago, JBS said:

Bastoni + B. Guimaraes = Odegaard

I have the duo

Duo