• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Brighton v ManU

Early doors, Bruno Fernandes, fashions a really nice cross but Martial pushing backwards to fend off the defender and thereby just misses out being able to get his head to a very likely goal.

A minute or so later Bruno Fernandes Yellow carded and Lamptey looking dangerous. Trossard has 2 chances and both hit the woodwork with a real bang! Commentator "Brighton on top".

24th minute Webster heads Maupay cross onto bar. ManU push back and Greenwood scores BUT Rashford who crossed the ball was himself offside.

Bruno Fernandes 36th minute inside his own penalty area is beaten to the ball by a "Livewire" Lamptey and follows thru to foul Lamptey and it's a penalty! Maupay with style lobs the ball into the space vacated by De Gea in the middle of the goal 1-0.

Harry Maguire scores almost straightaway from a short pass by Matic  and the replay shows his foot pushing Lewis Dunk's Foot and the ball into the net. Goal is technically given as O.G BUT to me it should be Maguires goal even tho he didn't touch the ball he meant it. The force on the ball wasn't Dunk's.1-1

46th minute Penalty awarded to Brighton as Connoly brought down by Pogba. I think differently as Connoly for me, actually leans across and into Pogba on purpose. Ref gives penalty and I myself think VAR should overturn it. Var refer the Ref to sideline TV to look at it again and Finally Ref overturns it and Connoly get's a Yellow Card!

Shortly afterwards, Greenwood goal is rightly ruled offside for 2nd time in match.

B4 u can catch your breath, Rashford takes his time and finishes clinically 1-2ManU.

59th minute Solly March hits inside of post and the ball almost rebounds very close to the other post, unlucky! Great Game going towards a dramatic finish...

Fred subbed on 64th minute,

75th minute Trossard hits ManU woodwork for 3rd time, unbelievable! Not long later De Gea saves from Trossard yet again he can't score!

Final minutes and Solly March unmarked at the far post heads equaliser, with Bissaka gone missing. 2-2

5mins of injury time. Commentator gives M-O-M. to Trossard and says Brighton are unlucky not to win. I think it's a remarkable match & fair draw. 95minutes and 30secs gone.

Corner Kick and cross comes over nothing comes of it... Ref: Blows whistle, match over! 

BUT dramatically VAR tells Ref to look at TV on sideline. We see it and ball bounces onto a Maupey's hand. He couldn't avoid it, no one could have, but the Law says raised hand to the ball. Ref decides correctly Penalty! and Bruno perfect penalty he never misses!

What a remarkable, remarkable match, watch it tonight if u can, had everything. So unlucky Brighton... should have been 3 points each just for the fabulous entertainment value!

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I hope people bought him back then, I for one got him for 340k uncontested in a competitive GW and he's now worth 2.4M, got a +5 to 80, and only just getting started with a possible move to Milan. Quite happy with this one.

also got him at 340k uncontested in my GW, v happy!

Pure Gifts from Chelsea, 1st from Alonso & 2nd from Thiago Silva then heads went down from the 3rd. Only Mount and Reece James showing any class. WBA 3-0 Chelsea 40 mins gone!

Edit: 54mins and Mount leaves Johnstone the WBA keeper unmoved as he drills it in from outside the area. WBA 3-1 Chelsea.

Edit: Hudson Odoi coming in from left 1-2 with Havertz  and strokes it into net now 3-2 with 20mins left. Giroud subbed in.

Sawyers 74min shoots just wide of the Chelsea post.

Into 5mins Injury time. Werner shot blocked by Bartley, VAR check for handball. Ok No Penalty.

3mins to go Mount shoots and Tammy Abrahams scores from 3 or 4feet, VAR check ....

OK! 3-3. Commentator says would have been disallowed last season.

Frantic Chelsea attacking, into last minute ... Finishes 3-3

David Wagner is surely minutes away from being sacked at Schalke 

6 points out of a possible 51, last win came on the 17th of January¬†ūüė≥

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Sell Marco Richter (22-86)  for 9.9 million? . Would get me out of debt. 

And would have to do some scouting for risers as it's very tough

Screenshot_20200926-175341.png

Sell and get scouting ūüėā

To be honest you have adequate cover with Joaquin, Daka, Fulgini and Benrahma.

17 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

AFC Wimbledon first clean sheet away in 22 games! Our on loan GK kept his first professional clean sheet, Steve Seddon a LB returned on loan from Birmingham and scored the winner. Great to have him back

Not of much interest to many, but I had to tell someone!

It‚Äôs of interest to me¬†ūüėČūüėā

Lower league football is where it’s at and unfortunately we might lose a lot of these clubs due to Covid.

37 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Pure Gifts from Chelsea, 1st from Alonso & 2nd from Thiago Silva then heads went down from the 3rd. Only Mount and Reece James showing any class. WBA 3-0 Chelsea 40 mins gone!

Edit: 54mins and Mount leaves Johnstone the WBA keeper unmoved as he drills it in from outside the area. WBA 3-1 Chelsea.

Alonso was awful as always, robbing a living.

36 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

AFC Wimbledon first clean sheet away in 22 games! Our on loan GK kept his first professional clean sheet, Steve Seddon a LB returned on loan from Birmingham and scored the winner. Great to have him back

Not of much interest to many, but I had to tell someone!

Thanks to whoever released this! apparently SM not interested in AFCW !!!

27 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Alonso was awful as always, robbing a living.

Definitely Yes Kieran. He was more than awful, slow, lacking confidence, error stricken, taken off at half time for Azpilicueta.

At least SM got something right in last review dropping him -1, correction they got it wrong should have been -2 .

Chelsea buy attackers like confetti and haven't got a defense to speak of... At least they improved on the first half and rallied¬†ūüėÄ

7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Definitely Yes Kieran. He was more than awful, slow, lacking confidence, error stricken, taken off at half time for Azpilicueta.

At least SM got something right in last review dropping him -1, correction they got it wrong should have been -2 .

Chelsea buy attackers like confetti and haven't got a defense to speak of... At least they improved on the first half and rallied¬†ūüėÄ

Glad they came back seen as WBA will be our (Newcastle) relegation rivals this season.

Good to see Werner, Havertz and CHO link up for the second goal as well ūüôā

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Brighton v ManU

Early doors, Bruno Fernandes, fashions a really nice cross but Martial pushing backwards to fend off the defender and thereby just misses out being able to get his head to a very likely goal.

A minute or so later Bruno Fernandes Yellow carded and Lamptey looking dangerous. Trossard has 2 chances and both hit the woodwork with a real bang! Commentator "Brighton on top".

24th minute Webster heads Maupay cross onto bar. ManU push back and Greenwood scores BUT Rashford who crossed the ball was himself offside.

Bruno Fernandes 36th minute inside his own penalty area is beaten to the ball by a "Livewire" Lamptey and follows thru to foul Lamptey and it's a penalty! Maupay with style lobs the ball into the space vacated by De Gea in the middle of the goal 1-0.

Harry Maguire scores almost straightaway from a short pass by Matic  and the replay shows his foot pushing Lewis Dunk's Foot and the ball into the net. Goal is technically given as O.G BUT to me it should be Maguires goal even tho he didn't touch the ball he meant it. The force on the ball wasn't Dunk's.1-1

46th minute Penalty awarded to Brighton as Connoly brought down by Pogba. I think differently as Connoly for me, actually leans across and into Pogba on purpose. Ref gives penalty and I myself think VAR should overturn it. Var refer the Ref to sideline TV to look at it again and Finally Ref overturns it and Connoly get's a Yellow Card!

Shortly afterwards, Greenwood goal is rightly ruled offside for 2nd time in match.

B4 u can catch your breath, Rashford takes his time and finishes clinically 1-2ManU.

59th minute Solly March hits inside of post and the ball almost rebounds very close to the other post, unlucky! Great Game going towards a dramatic finish...

Fred subbed on 64th minute,

75th minute Trossard hits ManU woodwork for 3rd time, unbelievable! Not long later De Gea saves from Trossard yet again he can't score!

Final minutes and Solly March unmarked at the far post heads equaliser, with Bissaka gone missing. 2-2

5mins of injury time. Commentator gives M-O-M. to Trossard and says Brighton are unlucky not to win. I think it's a remarkable match & fair draw. 95minutes and 30secs gone.

Corner Kick and cross comes over nothing comes of it... Ref: Blows whistle, match over! 

BUT dramatically VAR tells Ref to look at TV on sideline. We see it and ball bounces onto a Maupey's hand. He couldn't avoid it, no one could have, but the Law says raised hand to the ball. Ref decides correctly Penalty! and Bruno perfect penalty he never misses!

What a remarkable, remarkable match, watch it tonight if u can, had everything. So unlucky Brighton... should have been 3 points each just for the fabulous entertainment value!

VAR is stinking football out mate. 

If players made no mistakes it'd be dull & robotic.

Part of the drama is a referee's decision.  They make less mistakes than players, but now we have VAR because they're not perfect.  The outcome of which is clearly unsatisfactory & inconsistent.  The game is going to the dogs.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:43 PM, The punch said:

they are exceptions, and vidic iniesta xavi ribery robben etc ? all declined at 31/32 years.. (personally I would sell ramos now for de light or upamecano) so no need to stack neymar messi kdb ronaldo ramos etc to win titles, it's boring

I had sold zlatan 31 years against hazard 22 yearsūüėā

mbappe + sancho 2 years ago for ronaldo

30+ years it's time to sell

I sell Cristiano for Mbappe

Hello everybody! I don't know if in the middle of these strange new kind of SM reviews, they will actually go on with Serie B, but just in case I started a prediction of it, as well. Focused on sub-25 as usual, but most of the youngsters in the league are on loan from Serie A clubs, so they were already reviewed last month. There are, however, a few interesting ones who might be taken into account for the most competitive SM setups. Hope to finish with the second part soon, if Serie B is confirmed. Cheers! :)

Pordenone:

Ciurria    78 to 80   +2
Candellone    77 to 78   +1

Cittadella:

Frare    73 to 78   +5
D'Urso    77 to 78   +1
Proia    76 to 78   +2
Christian Mora    76 to 78   +2
Gargiulo    75 to 77   +2
Bussaglia    73 to 76   +3

Chievo:

Semper    82 to 83   +1
Leverbe    73 to 80   +7
Cotali    73 to 77   +4
Bertagnoli    73 to 75   +2

Frosinone:

Novakovich    80 to 82   +2

Pisa:

Marius Marin    76 to 78   +2

Salernitana:

Gondo    77 to 78   +1
Pierluigi Pinto    70   new player

Venezia:

Lezzerini    80 to 82   +2
Fiordilino    78 to 80   +2
Maleh    73 to 78   +5

Cremonese:

Luca Ravanelli    78 to 80   +2
Zortea    73 to 77   +4

Entella:

Contini    78 to 80   +2

5 hours ago, shangar said:

VAR is stinking football out mate. 

If players made no mistakes it'd be dull & robotic.

Part of the drama is a referee's decision.  They make less mistakes than players, but now we have VAR because they're not perfect.  The outcome of which is clearly unsatisfactory & inconsistent.  The game is going to the dogs.

Agreed. 5-sub rule in some leagues makes it even worse.

However ignoring this the shining light is entertaining high scoring games so far this season, in England anyway.

10 minutes ago, 433 said:

5-sub rule in some leagues makes it even worse.

Disagree.

I'm all in for 7 subs to be honest. It makes fatigue become less factor and the game more entertaining for the WHOLE 90 mins. Please take a look at NBA with infinite sub, the game is entertaining from the first minute to last.

7 subs with 3 subs window would be great IMO.

Why would you have 25 men squad only to play half of them? All those players are paid millions to play, not train.

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

What is target man? And when use him?

Mane can be target man if he play on the band?

Not sure exactly what it does in game. But I believe it make that player received the ball more. If you tick target man/playmaker I see that they use more energy (condition) for a match compared to his teammates.

I would use Target Man/Playmaker if my CF or center-mid has higher rating than average of my team.