• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TCLVikerz said:

Disagree.

I'm all in for 7 subs to be honest. It makes fatigue become less factor and the game more entertaining for the WHOLE 90 mins. Please take a look at NBA with infinite sub, the game is entertaining from the first minute to last.

7 subs with 3 subs window would be great IMO.

Why would you have 25 men squad only to play half of them? All those players are paid millions to play, not train.

Some good points but it makes a mockery of the strategy behind a starting XI and football should not solely be based on entertaining 9-8 scorelines.

10 hours ago, shangar said:

VAR is stinking football out mate. 

If players made no mistakes it'd be dull & robotic.

Part of the drama is a referee's decision.  They make less mistakes than players, but now we have VAR because they're not perfect.  The outcome of which is clearly unsatisfactory & inconsistent.  The game is going to the dogs.

Referees are as much to blame in the EPL as well especially last season.

Nearly an absolute mess last night in the Burnley v Southampton game regarding offside, new protocol means that the linesman should only raise his flag once the player has put the ball in the back of the net or wait till the play has been completed.

Now Chris Wood must of been half an inch offside and before he scored both the linesman (raised his flag) and Andre Mariner whistled to stop play, this resulted Southampton defenders to stop playing and allowed Chris Wood to score. That could of resulted in a very unhappy Southampton camp asking why the linesman flagged in the first place. Luckily Wood was in fact offside but very tough to judge in real-time.

Similar thing happened last season when Shelvey scored against Sheffield United, referee blew for offside and Henderson plus the Sheff united defenders all stopped because you play to the whistle right? That got sent to VAR and Shelvey was awarded the goal. Referee should of never blown the whistle and the linesman should only flag once the attack has been completed.

2.20 for the Shelvey goal

There are numerous other decisions last season where the referees are to blame with VAR. So far in 20/21 it’s not been too bad in my opinion but we are only 3 games in.

Dont get me started on the handball rule either 😂

@433 @TCLVikerz

Only good thing about 5 subs in my opinion is the fact it gives young players a chance to play who wouldn’t necessarily get the chance with 3 subs, saw that a lot last season in the EPL.

Apart from that I do think it gives the bigger teams an advantage with their bigger squad depth.

On 7/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Louie Sibley

Club - Derby County

Age - 18

Position - Attacking Midfield

Louie Sibley is a dynamic attacking midfielder who has a great eye for a pass and can provide plenty of goals from his position.

Since the restart of the Championship Sibley has caught the eye of many with some dazzling performances along with a game winning hat trick in a 3-2 win against Millwall.

Highlights from that game below:

Louie has been likened to Mason Mount in the success he has had playing in Derby’s first team. It’s clear to see that his is enjoying life under Philip Cocu.

Video below of some other highlights:

Im hoping he will stay this year and next year at Derby County and then eventually get a move to the Premier League.

There has already been speculation of a move this summer with cash rich clubs looking to buy from clubs who have been hit hard by the covid pandemic.

SM rating - 70

Value - 600k (this value has shot up recently)

*I bought him a couple of months ago for 240k

70 -> 77 this morning.

Rose in value from 600k -> 1.8 million if anyone bought when I recommended him I would sell now.

He might rise to 80 come the end of the season if he keeps playing but I would sell him for now.

5 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Disagree.

I'm all in for 7 subs to be honest. It makes fatigue become less factor and the game more entertaining for the WHOLE 90 mins. Please take a look at NBA with infinite sub, the game is entertaining from the first minute to last.

7 subs with 3 subs window would be great IMO.

Why would you have 25 men squad only to play half of them? All those players are paid millions to play, not train.

Not sure exactly what it does in game. But I believe it make that player received the ball more. If you tick target man/playmaker I see that they use more energy (condition) for a match compared to his teammates.

I would use Target Man/Playmaker if my CF or center-mid has higher rating than average of my team.

Yeah definately only use CF as target man (works best with direct pass and fast) annoyingly the player gets the ball more but seems to play not as well if anything other than F (C) ie Aubemyang plays crap with it he has 7/8 commentery mentions and misses them all, at 60 mins I bring Dzecko on in same role and he scores (ass does Aubs from the new wing position, from a flick on from Dzecko.

44 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

70 -> 77 this morning.

Rose in value from 600k -> 1.8 million if anyone bought when I recommended him I would sell now.

He might rise to 80 come the end of the season if he keeps playing but I would sell him for now.

I did and yep hes on the transfer list already! thanks for the heads up

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI Report Today: SM continue their "Campaign of Confusement" 18 pages No Russia or Ukraine but plenty of Netherlands (ie Holland) which was reviewed in early April and is usually around a 12months Review. Every club in Netherlands seem to have at least a dozen or more edits? I don't know what's going on. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose... Is it all 3, or 2 or none??? Others views again please. I'll guess TWO....

Ps and Florentino Luis of Benfica was edited and that I know reflects his loan to Monaco.

PPs Deleted your post as requested Gyan

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:

3 and a bit pages of nothing much to report, no more Russia except Glushenkov of Spartak. No more Ukraine or Netherlands either, mainly Paris Fc, Le Havre Et al. Well it is weekend Snooze time. Don't expect much tomorrow either but Tuesday onwards should hopefully see Russia at least...Fingers crossed.

16 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sell Gnonto and Fernando Ovelar?

Not sure who they are mate

17 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Sell Marco Richter (22-86)  for 9.9 million? . Would get me out of debt. 

And would have to do some scouting for risers as it's very tough

Screenshot_20200926-175341.png

Sell

9 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

So is it Russian or Ukraine league review soon as I have quite a few players from both leagues I wouldn't mind going up soon.

Not sure mate

1 hour ago, Bigpest said:

Pedri and araujo both getting minutes at Barca abs are dirt cheap... Will deffo rise and could be a good investment if you don't have them 

Agreed, though that will be dependent on any incomings this window (Depay/Garcia)

8 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Discrepar.

Para ser honesto, estoy dispuesto a 7 subs. Hace que la fatiga se convierta en un factor menor y el juego sea más entretenido durante TODOS los 90 minutos. Por favor, eche un vistazo a NBA con infinite sub, el juego es entretenido desde el primer minuto hasta el último.

7 subs con 3 subs ventana sería genial en mi opinión.

¿Por qué tendrías un equipo de 25 hombres solo para jugar la mitad de ellos? A todos esos jugadores se les paga millones para jugar, no entrenar.

No estoy seguro de qué hace exactamente en el juego. Pero creo que eso hizo que ese jugador recibiera más el balón. Si seleccionas al jugador objetivo / creador de juego, veo que usan más energía (condición) para un partido en comparación con sus compañeros de equipo.

Usaría Target Man / Playmaker si mi CF o medio central tiene una calificación más alta que el promedio de mi equipo.

But i dont know if the target man only can be AC? Or AMR?

Liam Cooper makes his 200th appearance for Leeds U this lunchtime. Diego Llorente not in the Squad.  Ampadu starts for Sheffield United. Rodrigo on bench which with Pablo H injured is strange for me and Tyler Roberts hasn't played at all well so far this season. Difficult match for Leeds away at Sheffield United anyway.

Not the "Bielsa way" I suppose.

Will be interesting to watch Ampadu who starts for Sheffield United.

1 hour ago, jlammy said:

Rank Sancho, Dybala, Rashford?

How do each compare with Goretzka (my mid and attack are similar quality)?

Sancho/Dybala, Rashford.

Goretzka will be 94 in the next couple of years in my opinion. One of the best box to box midfielders in the world @Toby S 😂

So he’s definitely up there with the trio.

46 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Fati+Reyna+Renier or Sancho? 

Iv got Sancho but feel the trio will be so much more valuable in about 2 years

Trio long term.

Sancho short term.

Personally I would go for the trio if you can afford to wait and can do with out Sancho, I think all 3 can probably reach 90+

2 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank Sancho, Dybala, Rashford?

How do each compare with Goretzka (my mid and attack are similar quality)?

Sancho > Dybala > Rashford.

Can't compare because they are totally different players in different positions.

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Trio.

2 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Sancho! 

So if the trio will be more valuable in 2 years Sancho won't? 

Ask yourself if in 2 years will any of the three reach Sancho's rating presuming Sancho's rating stays as it is?

23 minutes ago, jaybee said:

New post - Park and Arribas both added to database today. They came off bench for Real Madrid in their opening league game and have both been added with 73 rating.

Yes thanks Jaybee 20 mins for Marvin Park and zero mins for Arribas must have been in injury time