• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Sareum said:

First to drop should be Rashford or Arthur.

I genuinely cannot stand Rashford.  So over-rated.  

He should keep his nose (it’s even bigger than mine and I’ve got a nose like a Donkeys cock!) out of politics.  I’m sure he’d not like it if we start putting politicians on a football pitch?  There is no genuine reason for child poverty in this country unless their parents are negligent.  That’s what the welfare state is for.  The welfare state that has had above inflation rises for about 7 years if my memory serves me right?  

Should it pay to not work?  No.  It shouldn’t.  

Rashford - Know your place sunshine.  You kick a football about, that’s it.  

Credit where it’s due, I’ve never heard any bad off-field press about him.  

Yeah all sounds like a reason to drop his score.... Not!

Hamiltons the worst but then again he's going to knock Schumacher off his pedestal... Superb!

On 9/21/2020 at 4:19 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi fellas,

I mentioned earlier on in the day that I was going to do an 11 full of the best risers in Austria, Russia and Ukraine.

This team is what I believe are some of best risers and the players with a considerably amount of potential, so worth keeping after their rise. Obviously if your game world isn’t very competitive then it would be an idea to sell and then buy back in the future.

My original plan was to do each league individually but because SM’s reviews seem all over the place currently I’ve decided to combine the 3 leagues.

There is probably a good chance that some of these players will get a random review in the coming weeks and months.

DA8CB0C0-12FB-480A-A7AE-74832BD56F39.jpeg.656e9d74d6df5233895e4dcebf93b108.jpeg

Many players on this list have been spoken about previously due to how long it’s taken SM to review each league, as far back as April/May I believe.

Players to note which were originally included were Szoboszlai, Daka and Normann but they have had their random reviews recently.

Hope this can be of help to some people.

Vladim Karpov - 73 -> 80 - as predicted

Igor Diveev - 77 -> 83 - as predicted

Konstantin Kuchaev - 80 -> 82.

On 9/21/2020 at 5:18 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Yes that is true. Utkin could see a bigger rise in all honesty though, just went with a low prediction for most of these players that way you guys can’t be disappointed 😂

A few other options are:

Mohammed Camara - 76 -> 80 (Salzburg)

Nail Umyarov - 78 -> 82 (Spartak Moscow) 1 million might be more up your street should make a 1 million profit.

Konstantin Maradishvili - 70 -> 76/77/78 (CSKA) Not too sure on his prediction.

Pavel Maslov - 76 -> 80 (Spartak Moscow)

Pavel Maslov - 76 -> 80 - as predicted

Nail Umyarov - 78 -> 82 - as predicted

Konstantin Maradishvili - 70 -> 80.

GUYS THEY HAVE FINALLY STARTED TO DO RUSSIA! It’s been sooooooo long!! 🤪

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Vladim Karpov - 73 -> 80 - as predicted

Igor Diveev - 77 -> 83 - as predicted

Konstantin Kuchaev - 80 -> 82.

Pavel Maslov - 76 -> 80 - as predicted

Nail Umyarov - 78 -> 82 - as predicted

Konstantin Maradishvili - 70 -> 80.

GUYS THEY HAVE FINALLY STARTED TO DO RUSSIA! It’s been sooooooo long!! 🤪

I have these 3 in my teams. Should I keep or sell?

Thanks

10 hours ago, Sareum said:

First to drop should be Rashford or Arthur.

I genuinely cannot stand Rashford.  So over-rated.  

He should keep his nose (it’s even bigger than mine and I’ve got a nose like a Donkeys cock!) out of politics.  I’m sure he’d not like it if we start putting politicians on a football pitch?  There is no genuine reason for child poverty in this country unless their parents are negligent.  That’s what the welfare state is for.  The welfare state that has had above inflation rises for about 7 years if my memory serves me right?  

Should it pay to not work?  No.  It shouldn’t.  

Rashford - Know your place sunshine.  You kick a football about, that’s it.  

Credit where it’s due, I’ve never heard any bad off-field press about him.  

If we put politicians on a football pitch they'd be crap, Rashford has already gotten a lot more change done. Even if the parents are negligent how is that the child's fault? Do you want the child to starve and suffer just because the parents aren't equipped to handle them and don't care for them? How is the child's fault? Just put yourself in the shoes of a starving kid.

Imagine having this view in 2020. Football's his job and he has a life out of it and he's using his considerable stature and platform for good. Are you suggesting everyone should just stick to their job and not contribute socially?

I saw something about Hamilton too. I love F1 and I don't enjoy Hamilton/Mercedes' dominance but off the track Hamilton's a superb example and a role model. 

The common man does not have the power to enact wide-scale social change even if we try, athletes/sports people can easily do this and it's good Marcus/Ham are. 

6 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Do you guys see Ansu Fati or Greenwood having the best potential/rise?

Greenwood

24 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

If we put politicians on a football pitch they'd be crap, Rashford has already gotten a lot more change done. Even if the parents are negligent how is that the child's fault? Do you want the child to starve and suffer just because the parents aren't equipped to handle them and don't care for them? How is the child's fault? Just put yourself in the shoes of a starving kid.

Imagine having this view in 2020. Football's his job and he has a life out of it and he's using his considerable stature and platform for good. Are you suggesting everyone should just stick to their job and not contribute socially?

I saw something about Hamilton too. I love F1 and I don't enjoy Hamilton/Mercedes' dominance but off the track Hamilton's a superb example and a role model. 

The common man does not have the power to enact wide-scale social change even if we try, athletes/sports people can easily do this and it's good Marcus/Ham are. 

Where is the button to give a love reaction to this?

13 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

I must be dreaming?? (WHU)

We made Wolves look terrible somehow given how bad we can be . What a all around performance

Be glad U dreamt it Riece and not the horrific Nightmare of Wolves. 

Socca so happy Russia came thru and relieved despite SM trying to camouflage with all those pages of distraction 😀.

It's a big weight to carry 🥴😀

Some interesting transfers:

• Ibrahim Sangare (86) to PSV - finally gets out of Ligue 2! Very highly rated mid tho apparently not by clubs
  • Lautaro Valenti (82) to Parma on loan
  • Eddie Salcedo (78) on loan to Hellas
  • Andrew Gravillon (82) on loan to Lorient
  • Yan Couto (70) on loan to Girona
  • Darian Males (78) on loan to Genoa
  • Florentino Luis (85) on loan to Monaco
  • Luis Henrique (73) to Marseille - should get a rise soon
  • Ebrima Colley (76) on loan to Hellas
  • Lucien Agoume (78) on loan to Spezia
  • Tommaso Pobega (82) on loan to Spezia
  • Matteo Tramoni (75) to Cagliari
  • Edon Zhegrova (80) to Basel
9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Agreed about handball!

Woy Hodgson put it best saying it’s going to get to a point where attackers are just going to kick the ball against an opponents arm when it’s not by the defenders side and get awarded an easy penalty.

Because Currently whether the the ball hits the defenders arm intentional or not it will be a penalty.

I would be happy to scrap VAR when it comes to handballs.

You reckon Ruben Dias is the answer to Man City’s woeful defence?

I don’t watch Benfica much, watch mainly Sporting and V.Guimaraes in Portugal. @TMCostawhat is your opinion?

55 M + Otamendi. Done deal....weird the response of Guardiola. Agressive defender...a bit like Otamendi. Interesting to see but a coin toss for me.

2 hours ago, vtrmp said:

I have these 3 in my teams. Should I keep or sell?

Thanks

Depends how competitive your game world is they will all rise further in the future. I would keep but it could be another 6 months to a year before they see a rise again.

Its taken so long for SM to review Russia.

20 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

55 M + Otamendi. Done deal....weird the response of Guardiola. Agressive defender...a bit like Otamendi. Interesting to see but a coin toss for me.

All they need is another Otamendi 😂

Terrible defender, always square on the main reason he gives so many fouls away in 1v1 situations.

If I was Pep I would try and get Alaba and Koulibaly if that was possible but I think Napoli have priced City out of Koulibaly.

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:

With Russia coming thru, the odds are that Ukraine will follow after Russia is finished of course. Then ... Netherlands? is possible even if much quicker than is usual.

Anyway this morning SWIKI was editing lower clubs again AC Pisa, FC Chambly, Clermont Foot, Rodez, Le Mans, Grenoble, Dunkerque, Sochaux and Nancy Lorraine. 

On 9/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Joško Gvardiol (18) will join Leipzig in January 2021 at the earliest.

According to Bild, it looks as if Leipzig see Gvardiol as Upamecano’s replacement.

Already a MUST BUY but even more so now.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2020/rb-leipzig-beat-leeds-united-to-sign-josko-gvardiol-for-e17m/

CONFIRMED!

060792A7-2024-43AA-9217-ABD59DB05FC3.thumb.png.8effed5095e2d1710153bd8917833fa9.png

Repeat what I quoted above a week back.

@thorgan lesar confirmed now 😂

Been keeping track of whats been going on in Eridivisie with regards to young players who are low rated and getting regular game time.

Here are a few that have played and got good minutes so far.

Van Ewijk (Den Haag) 73

Van Kaam (Groningen) 76

Larsen (Groningen) 76

Van der Hiede (Heerenveen) 73

Teze (PSV) 78

Wouters (RKC) not on DB 

Oosterwolde (Twente) not on DB

Roemeratoe (Twente) 78

Linthorst (VVV) 78

Kohn (Willem) 75

Huiberts (Zwolle) 73

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Depends how competitive your game world is they will all rise further in the future. I would keep but it could be another 6 months to a year before they see a rise again.

Its taken so long for SM to review Russia.

All they need is another Otamendi 😂

Terrible defender, always square on the main reason he gives so many fouls away in 1v1 situations.

If I was Pep I would try and get Alaba and Koulibaly if that was possible but I think Napoli have priced City out of Koulibaly.

I would get Upamecano-Koundé

5 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

I would get Upamecano-Koundé

Kounde this year, Upamecano next year for his release clause value (54 million)

Now that I would like to see!

6 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Ginter or Akanji? Who has more potencial? Ginter has reached its ceiling?

Akanji for me

29 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Been keeping track of whats been going on in Eridivisie with regards to young players who are low rated and getting regular game time.

Here are a few that have played and got good minutes so far.

Van Ewijk (Den Haag) 73

Van Kaam (Groningen) 76

Larsen (Groningen) 76

Van der Hiede (Heerenveen) 73

Teze (PSV) 78

Wouters (RKC) not on DB 

Oosterwolde (Twente) not on DB

Roemeratoe (Twente) 78

Linthorst (VVV) 78

Kohn (Willem) 75

Huiberts (Zwolle) 73

Hoping Broja will be on this list eventually 😂

Jan Paul Van Hecke (Heerenveen) on loan from Brighton is a good shout. 76 rated.