Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, carlo123 said:

@Sir Rahul do you know how much he may rise by & is he worth keeping after his transfer ban is up?

Worth keeping for sure Carlo!

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Yeah, Woy got it exactly right, that's definitely whats going to happen. Its going to become such a mess!

I really don't know, I haven't seen much of Ruben Dias playing. I would need the opinion of @TMCostaas well.

13 hours ago, TMCosta said:

55 M + Otamendi. Done deal....weird the response of Guardiola. Agressive defender...a bit like Otamendi. Interesting to see but a coin toss for me.

A bit like Otamendi @crvena_zvezda

Thats all City need, another Otamendi who can’t defend 😂

From the little I’ve seen of him he certainly looks more of a presence than Otamendi so I have some hope for him and City’s defence going forward.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I have Amadou Haidara and someone offered me Jude Bellingham. I'm a little confuse and I don't know what is the best option. What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance! 🤗

Bellingham 🤝

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Bayern Munich now been linked with a move for Max Aarons after failing to sign Dest from Ajax.

Leeds rumoured to be signing Cuisance from Bayern.

Max Aarons been linked with Bayern for a while now but looks more likely with Dest going to Barcelona.

59 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello mates! According to Socca's SWiki analysis, it looks like French Ligue 2 is going to being reviewed soon. I don't think there are many interesting players there, so I made a very fast prediction of only the best sub 21 players (most of them not in the database yet). This is for the FULL league (except those teams reviewed in May together with Ligue 1) + the promoted teams from the 3rd division. Enjoy!

PS: I swear I didn't make up any name, including Stone Mambo and Iron Gomis! :D 

Ajaccio:

Matteo Tramoni    75 to 78   +3   (moved to Cagliari)
El Idrissy    75   new player
Dedola    75   new player
Cimignani    73   new player
Mattoir    73   new player

Troyes:

Raveloson    80 to 82   +2
Stone Mambo    77   new player
Remy Vita    77   new player

Le Havre:

Woyo Coulibaly    76   new player
Loic Bade    73 to 82   +9   (moved to Lens)
Abdelli    75   new player

Valenciennes:

Diliberto    77   new player
Kevin Cabral    77   new player
Picouleau    73   new player
Guel    73   new player

Guingamp:

Niakaté    80 to 82   +2
Carnot    75   new player

Grenoble:

Djitte    78 to 80   +2
Sylvestre-Brac    73   new player

Chambly:

Delos    74   new player

Auxerre:

Eddy Sylvestre    76 to 78   +2   (moved to Nice)
Begraoui    70   new player

Nancy:

Kenny Rocha Santos    76 to 78   +2
Triboulet    77   new player
Giovanni Haag    75   new player

Caen:

Zady Sery    78   new player
Vandermersch    78   new player
Gioacchini    70 to 78   +8
Moussaki    75   new player
Beka Beka    73   new player
Nsona    75   new player
Evens Joseph    70   new player

Sochaux:

Bryan Lasme    73 to 75   +2
Romain Sans    73   new player
Rassoul Ndiaye    70   new player
Moltenis    70   new player

Chateauroux:

Chouaref    77   new player
Leo Leroy    75   new player
Philippe Paulin Keny    75   new player
Haissem Hassan    70 to 73   +3
Ibrahim Cissé    73 to 77   +4

Paris FC:

Axel Bamba    75 to 78   +3
Diaby-Fadiga    73 to 75   +2
Said Arab    73   new player

Chamois Niortois:

Kilama    76   new player
Koyalipou    75 to 76   +1
Doukansy    73   new player
Yongwa    73   new player

Orleans:

Issa Soumaré    73   new player
Abdoulkader Thiam    70   new player

Pau:

Zahary    75   new player
Cheikh Sabaly    73 to 77   +4   (moved to Metz)

Dunkerque:

Iron Gomis    70 to 77   +7   (moved to Amiens)
Kalonji    70   new player

Loic Bade not get reviewed with Lens?

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ben C said:

£11.2m + Gakpo = Suarez

Can Gakpo get to 87 this season?

Gakpo would be bought for CV in November. So it would be £14m now for Suarez.

I have Immobile 93 as current back up and the Tadic would be next best rating wise. 

The cash could be put towards Bale in October for £19m. 

If you’re looking towards the future then I would go for Gakpo and cash. Your team isn’t taking a direct hit either with Immobile also being 93 rated same as Suarez.

Yeah 86/87, he’s started this season well with 2 goals in 3 games.

On 9/21/2020 at 4:19 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi fellas,

I mentioned earlier on in the day that I was going to do an 11 full of the best risers in Austria, Russia and Ukraine.

This team is what I believe are some of best risers and the players with a considerably amount of potential, so worth keeping after their rise. Obviously if your game world isn’t very competitive then it would be an idea to sell and then buy back in the future.

My original plan was to do each league individually but because SM’s reviews seem all over the place currently I’ve decided to combine the 3 leagues.

There is probably a good chance that some of these players will get a random review in the coming weeks and months.

DA8CB0C0-12FB-480A-A7AE-74832BD56F39.jpeg.656e9d74d6df5233895e4dcebf93b108.jpeg

Many players on this list have been spoken about previously due to how long it’s taken SM to review each league, as far back as April/May I believe.

Players to note which were originally included were Szoboszlai, Daka and Normann but they have had their random reviews recently.

Hope this can be of help to some people.

Vitaliy Mykolenko - 83 -> 87 (no surprise really considering he’s a senior Ukraine International)

Daniil Utkin - 78 -> 82 - as predicted

Matvey Safonov - 80 -> 85 - as predicted

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia - 76 -> 82

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Yes, probably, that's why I put brackets. I put him in the list anyway because he played all last season in Ligue 2.

Oh shoot my bad.

23 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Do you think Lucas Alario could get upgraded to 90?

Unlikely, Volland didn’t get upgraded at Leverkusen for years and he was brilliant for them. Same situation 89 to 90.

13 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Thanks, I can surely buy the two russian youngsters again in the future so I'm selling but keeping an eye on them.

About the other players, I'm selling Chukwueze, I didn't like him at all and in SM terms 90 isn't enough for me. Don't think he's big club material either.

Another question to you all: I've started a brand new Divison 5 adventure and I desperately need cheap players. Like, under 100k cheap. Any suggestions?

Im guessing you missed out of Isak Johannesson? Rose 65 -> 78 this morning.

10 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Yeah, Woy got it exactly right, that's definitely whats going to happen. Its going to become such a mess!

I really don't know, I haven't seen much of Ruben Dias playing. I would need the opinion of @TMCostaas well.

I really dont think so. I mean he is a very good player (starter for Portugal) and problably will start for City but that ship is leaking everywhere

On 9/28/2020 at 11:28 AM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:

With Russia coming thru, the odds are that Ukraine will follow after Russia is finished of course. Then ... Netherlands? is possible even if much quicker than is usual.

Anyway this morning SWIKI was editing lower clubs again AC Pisa, FC Chambly, Clermont Foot, Rodez, Le Mans, Grenoble, Dunkerque, Sochaux and Nancy Lorraine. 

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (19 pages)

SWIKI all over the place, possible SM Reviews with more Netherlands and now Switzerland and Division 1 of England

Clubs with BIG numbers of Edits:

Netherlands: Sparta Rotterdam, RKC Waalwyijk, Fortuna Sitard. A few from Heracles and Cambuur. 

Switzerland: FC Zurich, Schaffhausen, FC Sion, FC Luzerne, FC Servette, Young Boys & Basel...

Divison 1 Gillingham, Lincoln City, Hull C, Doncaster, Sunderland and Swindon Town ....

Also edited: Yan Couto of Man City

Phew! Swiki on steroids nowadays!😀

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Switzerland transfer and ultra fast review and Netherlands starting from bottom....back on track?

46 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (19 pages)

SWIKI all over the place, VERY possible SM Reviews with more Netherlands and now Switzerland and Division 1 of England

Clubs with BIG numbers of Edits:

Netherlands: Sparta Rotterdam, RKC Waalwyijk, Fortuna Sitard. A few from Heracles and Cambuur. 

Switzerland: FC Zurich, Schaffhausen, FC Sion, FC Luzerne, FC Servette, Young Boys & Basel...

Divison 1 Gillingham, Lincoln City, Hull C, Doncaster, Sunderland and Swindon Town ....

Also edited: Yan Couto of Man City

Phew! Swiki on steroids nowadays!😀

Possible that they are adding new players from Eridivisie? There are quite a few I've been keeping track of who are not on database.

Player Team Rating
Dest Ajax 85
J Timber Ajax 78
Schuurs Ajax 82
Ekkelenkamp Ajax 80
Gravenberch Ajax 82
Kudus Ajax 82
Antony Ajax 85
Lang Ajax 82
Traore Ajax 82
Sugawara AZ 80
Wijndal AZ 85
Aboukhlal AZ 78
Boadu AZ 85
Stengs AZ 87
Amofa Den Haag not on DB
van Ewijk Den Haag 73
de Boer Den Haag 70
Elmkies Den Haag 75
Rigo Den Haag 80
Besuijen Den Haag not on DB
Catic Den Haag 73
Caciano Emmen not on DB
Sidibe Emmen 74
Geertrudia Feyenoord 80
Johnston Feyenoord 73
Kokcu Feyenoord 85
Burger Feyenoord 76
Bozenik Feyenoord 83
Poll Groningen not on DB
van Kaam Groningen 76
Postema Groningen 73
Larsen Groningen 76
Suslov Groningen not on DB
van Hecke Heerenveen 76
Akujobi Heerenveen 70
Dewaele Heerenveen 80
Hajal Heerenveen 73
Meier Herrenveen 76
Veerman Heerenveen 82
Driouech Heerenveen not on DB
van Bergen Heerenveen 83
Van Der Heide Heerenveen 73
Knoester Heracles 80
Agca Heracles not on DB
Burgzorg Heracles 80
Teze PSV 78
Junior PSV 83
Ihatteren PSV 85
Sadilek PSV 82
Gakpo PSV 83
Madueke PSV 76
Malen PSV 87
Romero PSV 83
Lutonda RKC 73
Meulensteen RKC 75
Wouters RKC not on DB
Damascan RKC 78
Min RKC not on DB
Ngonge RKC 76
Duarte Sparta 78
Mijnans Sparta not on DB
Emegha Sparta not on DB
Markelo Twente 70
Oosterwolde Twente not on DB
Bosch Twente 70
Roemeratoe Twente 78
Selahi Twente 78
van Leeuween Twente not on DB
Danilo Twente 78
St Jago Utrecht not on DB
Arzani Utrecht 80
Boussaid Utrecht 77
Huisman Vitesse not on DB
Vroegh Vitesse 72
Broja Vitesse 70
Buitnik Vitesse 78
Openda Vitesse 82
van Dijck VVV 67
Jansson VVV 73
Linthorst VVV 78
Kohn Willem 75
van den Avert Willem not on DB
van den Bogert Willem 70
Spieringhs Willem not on DB
Ndayishimiye Willem 82
Dahlhaus Willem not on DB
Nunnely Willem 82
Pavlidis Willem 83
Yeboah Willem 78
Huiberts Zwolle 73
Pherai Zwolle 70
Reijnders Zwolle not on DB
van den Belt Zwolle not on DB
Tedic Zwolle 82
2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Vitaliy Mykolenko - 83 -> 87 (no surprise really considering he’s a senior Ukraine International)

Daniil Utkin - 78 -> 82 - as predicted

Matvey Safonov - 80 -> 85 - as predicted

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia - 76 -> 82

Oh shoot my bad.

Unlikely, Volland didn’t get upgraded at Leverkusen for years and he was brilliant for them. Same situation 89 to 90.

Im guessing you missed out of Isak Johannesson? Rose 65 -> 78 this morning.

My player database - player ratings doesn't show Isak Johannesson getting a +13 today. But when I search his name he is 78 now. So very weird that it's not including all players.

It's not even showing Mykolenko +4. I only knew as I had him in a few world's 

1 hour ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Yep

That sucks!

Switzerland transfer and ultra fast review and Netherlands starting from bottom....back on track?

Still no USA 😂

5 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

My player database - player ratings doesn't show Isak Johannesson getting a +13 today. But when I search his name he is 78 now. So very weird that it's not including all players.

It's not even showing Mykolenko +4. I only knew as I had him in a few world's 

They’re at the bottom of the rating changes, just shows their position change. That got edited at the same time.

3 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Wow they are doing the changes rapidly. I found something weird with Mykolenko. In the player changes part, it only shows positional changes. But his rating increased to 87 already! I literally just bid him 3 hours ago. Missed 4M+ profit 😭

Yeah they are "russian" through the review!

(play on the word Rushing for non english pun fans)

17 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Ndombele worth buying now right? He is improving this season 

Give it more time

17 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Hi guys - it's been a while.

What do you think about these young players, what's their ceiling?

Chukwueze

Olmo

Ferran Torres (I'm not selling him atm for sure)

Ikone

Laimer

Mount

Barnes

And who would you sell?

Also, now it's time to let Diveev and Karpov finally leave or is it worth keeping them?

Thanks.

Tough to say ceiling, I would sell Barnes

Yes sell imo

16 hours ago, hesselink said:

#Coman

Trade for any better option. I can't imagine him on 92/3 level with 20-25 games avg. every season.

Yeah I agree

16 hours ago, Big nasty said:

I have Isak who’s ban is up tomorrow and Ansu Fati is available - who’s the better shout?

Ansu

15 hours ago, carlo123 said:

@Sir Rahul do you know how much he may rise by & is he worth keeping after his transfer ban is up?

Could be 76/77, worth keeping 

14 hours ago, Ben C said:

£11.2m + Gakpo = Suarez

Can Gakpo get to 87 this season?

Gakpo would be bought for CV in November. So it would be £14m now for Suarez.

I have Immobile 93 as current back up and the Tadic would be next best rating wise. 

The cash could be put towards Bale in October for £19m. 

Could get 87 with a great season

12 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I have Amadou Haidara and someone offered me Jude Bellingham. I'm a little confuse and I don't know what is the best option. What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance! 🤗

Bellingham

2 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Do you think Lucas Alario could get upgraded to 90?

Unlikely

Looks like it

4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I'm guessing that Chalov isn't getting an increase any time soon so reckon it might be time to sell.

Seems like it

Just now, Id rather be in SW19 said:

so sorry to ask this, Raul, how "up to date" are your predictions for Ukraine, switzerland and netherlands or holland!

I will search other places for any "reviews", but if you have done some that would be great as meant to be working at the moment!

Ukraine and Switzerland is more or less updating, I cba to update them any further though

Netherlands was done recently so I haven't reviewed them

5 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

so sorry to ask this, Raul, how "up to date" are your predictions for Ukraine, switzerland and netherlands or holland!

I will search other places for any "reviews", but if you have done some that would be great as meant to be working at the moment!

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ukraine and Switzerland is more or less updating, I cba to update them any further though

Netherlands was done recently so I haven't reviewed them

Find it very strange that the Netherlands is being reviewed soon.

PSV for example have played 3 games in the league this season 20/21 and a Europa league game.

Last game in 19/20 season was 8th of April, Ajax last team to be reviewed on the 4th of April.

Thats 4 games some cases 5 since the last review. Personally can’t see there being many deserved HUGE risers. Seems a waste.

17 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I'm guessing that Chalov isn't getting an increase any time soon so reckon it might be time to sell.

Sell

On 9/26/2020 at 10:44 AM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI Report Today: SM continue their "Campaign of Confusement" 18 pages No Russia or Ukraine but plenty of Netherlands (ie Holland) which was reviewed in early April and is usually around a 12months Review. Every club in Netherlands seem to have at least a dozen or more edits? I don't know what's going on. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose... Is it all 3, or 2 or none??? Others views again please. I'll guess TWO....

Ps and Florentino Luis of Benfica was edited and that I know reflects his loan to Monaco.

PPs Deleted your post as requested Gyan

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Find it very strange that the Netherlands is being reviewed soon.

PSV for example have played 3 games in the league this season 20/21 and a Europa league game.

Last game in 19/20 season was 8th of April, Ajax last team to be reviewed on the 4th of April.

Thats 4 games some cases 5 since the last review. Personally can’t see there being many deserved HUGE risers. Seems a waste.

Yes Totally agree Kieran actually said as shown above as it's a "Campaign of Confusement". It would be so bad I it would be stupid of them Reviewing as I said my guess was 2 out of the 3. We'll see about Ukraine also where they didn't do all the clubs as well as being possibly indicative.