Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Latest rumours show indeed that draxler will leave PSG for ... Russia apparently .

I don't think it is interesting to buy him if he goes . Not seeing him get 92 in Russia league .

I don’t think he’s interested in joining Zenit but there are other clubs interested, Leeds recently but that’s gone quiet, Arsenal and Juventus too.

https://psgtalk.com/2020/09/report-draxler-not-interested-in-leaving-psg-to-sign-with-zenit-saint-petersburg/

https://psgtalk.com/2020/09/report-juventus-showing-interest-in-sending-douglas-costa-to-psg-in-exchange-for-draxler/
 

If he stays at PSG he could eventually just go the way of previous seasons. I would give it a few games after the window is shut before buying him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hickey last night, given a 7/10 rating in the Gazetta dello sport. Gazzetta went on to say he debuted at 18 as if he’d always played there.

956FFD08-2230-4774-B09C-50F0E6649A2F.thumb.png.c1cbde958c21b2fda15ef209ef3cdf9d.png
 

Bologna’s coach said that he played because of Mitchell Dijks suspension.

He’s done nothing to harm his chance of further opportunities in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2020 at 11:58 AM, Soccahappy said:

Lastt update for Russia Part 2 Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sht-Pred-Russ-Spar-Zeni-Rubin2.png

As U can see above Yordan Osorio now at Porto, so where will he next be reviewed? could be soon at Zenit or Porto much later? I remember the Jonjoe Kenny example, where it also confused SM to the point that they missed him altogether even tho he was "Screaming out!" for a rise.

Also, you see SM adding another 100k to Denis Makarov's valuation. Anyway plenty of profit to be made on the players above, so no matter. Russia should be reviewed by SM in about 3 to 4days, but with weekend intervening maybe a bit longer.

Thanks for your interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated Cheers Socca 😃

Last Spreadsheet Results for SM's Russian Review below:-

 

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1222 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or even 150% and the whole width of the SM Black screen is completely FULL! (No Black)

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sht-Result-Russ-Kras-Rost-Loko-Rubin1

Rostov's Saplinov treatment by SM is A BIG BIG JOKE! So he rises +6 but SM reduce his value by almost half a million. That is a new low SM in your "War against scouting managers" Russia as a profit making review is barely worth the effort! Then SM go in the opposite direction by giving Rostov's Normann another rise after a +5 ONLY last month.

Anyway thanks to forumer's for your interest and support of the Spreadsheet Predictions, apologies (On SM's Behalf) that the profit's were so low and of course they missed a few, so at least SM are consistent. Cheers Socca 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I need to raise some cash so I was hoping some of you could help to identify who I can sell out of this list or who are those I must hold onto ( I was going to ask who the keepers were but I know some of you would just tell me the goalies :P)

Thanks in advance


P. Bernardo -- 18-- 73
A. BARRENETXEA -- 18 --82
R. Ladinetti - 19-- 73
O. URUNOV -- 19-- 80
L. Gagliano --20--73
s. Pinyaev - 15- 74
H. Guillamon -- 20-- 80
e. Bayram --17---73
D. O shea ---21--80
T. Becker --23--76
B. Gomes --19--76
G. Menino --20--80
A. Emerson --21--87
M. Silveira --17---73
L. Samardzic --18--73
j. Willock --21--84
J. Marquinhos --20--78
M. Kudus --20--82
y. Demir---17--73
L. moser --20--76
K.o hara--24 --78
e. Martinez ..28..86
L. Ndenbe --20--73
P.Kalulu -- 20--73
e.mwepu --22--82
i. moriba --17--73
c. brown --21--67

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Last Spreadsheet Results for SM's Russian Review below:-

 

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1222 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or even 150% and the whole width of the SM Black screen is completely FULL! (No Black)

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sht-Result-Russ-Kras-Rost-Loko-Rubin1

Rostov's Saplinov treatment by SM is A BIG BIG JOKE! So he rises +6 but SM reduce his value by almost half a million. That is a new low SM in your "War against scouting managers" Russia as a profit making review is barely worth the effort! Then SM go in the opposite direction by giving Rostov's Normann another rise after a +5 ONLY last month.

Anyway thanks to forumer's for your interest and support of the Spreadsheet Predictions, apologies (On SM's Behalf) that the profit's were so low and of course they missed a few, so at least SM are consistent. Cheers Socca 😀

Sulyamanov- disappointing +1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Mukiele or Emerson?

Mukiele

12 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Edera? Sell? 0 minutes? What is happening with him?

Sell, didn’t play a massive amount last season either.

10 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

I need to raise some cash so I was hoping some of you could help to identify who I can sell out of this list or who are those I must hold onto ( I was going to ask who the keepers were but I know some of you would just tell me the goalies :P)

Thanks in advance


P. Bernardo -- 18-- 73
A. BARRENETXEA -- 18 --82
R. Ladinetti - 19-- 73
O. URUNOV -- 19-- 80
L. Gagliano --20--73
s. Pinyaev - 15- 74
H. Guillamon -- 20-- 80
e. Bayram --17---73
D. O shea ---21--80
T. Becker --23--76
B. Gomes --19--76
G. Menino --20--80
A. Emerson --21--87
M. Silveira --17---73
L. Samardzic --18--73
j. Willock --21--84
J. Marquinhos --20--78
M. Kudus --20--82
y. Demir---17--73
L. moser --20--76
K.o hara--24 --78
e. Martinez ..28..86
L. Ndenbe --20--73
P.Kalulu -- 20--73
e.mwepu --22--82
i. moriba --17--73
c. brown --21--67

Sell Becker, Mwepu (only once he has risen) Ohara, Moser, Brown

I would maybe even consider selling Willock and Emerson considering you don’t need them to play.

1 minute ago, hoochy koochy said:

Sulyamanov- disappointing +1

Should of got a rise to 85 at least.

I think SM missed his stats last season and thought looking at 20/21 he’s not had enough game time. 187 minutes in 8 games playing mainly as a sub.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

I need to raise some cash so I was hoping some of you could help to identify who I can sell out of this list or who are those I must hold onto ( I was going to ask who the keepers were but I know some of you would just tell me the goalies :P)

Thanks in advance


P. Bernardo -- 18-- 73
A. BARRENETXEA -- 18 --82
R. Ladinetti - 19-- 73
O. URUNOV -- 19-- 80
L. Gagliano --20--73
s. Pinyaev - 15- 74
H. Guillamon -- 20-- 80
e. Bayram --17---73
D. O shea ---21--80
T. Becker --23--76
B. Gomes --19--76
G. Menino --20--80
A. Emerson --21--87
M. Silveira --17---73
L. Samardzic --18--73
j. Willock --21--84
J. Marquinhos --20--78
M. Kudus --20--82
y. Demir---17--73
L. moser --20--76
K.o hara--24 --78
e. Martinez ..28..86
L. Ndenbe --20--73
P.Kalulu -- 20--73
e.mwepu --22--82
i. moriba --17--73
c. brown --21--67

the three in bold for sure

51 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Mukiele or Emerson?

Mukiele

59 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Edera? Sell? 0 minutes? What is happening with him?

Sell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2020 at 5:01 PM, topofthebilly said:

Daniil utkin is already valued 2M at 78 . So even if they give him the rise he deserves , there is probably a value downgrade again right after to ... 2M .

 

Same danger for Sekou Koita (78 and 2M)

Topofthebilly got it spot on with this post. He is very sharp on this kind of SM devaluations, he's named a few I think from my hazy memory. Thanks Mate!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Mukiele

Sell, didn’t play a massive amount last season either.

Sell Becker, Mwepu (only once he has risen) Ohara, Moser, Brown

I would maybe even consider selling Willock and Emerson considering you don’t need them to play.

Should of got a rise to 85 at least.

I think SM missed his stats last season and thought looking at 20/21 he’s not had enough game time. 187 minutes in 8 games playing mainly as a sub.

Or he may get a random second rating change in few weeks.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I think SM missed his stats last season and thought looking at 20/21 he’s not had enough game time. 187 minutes in 8 games playing mainly as a sub.

What about Douglas Santos, at Zenit? He missed a +1 to 88 for the second time now. The problem is Russia is reviewed no more than once a year, so he might get it next time, with more than 2 years of delay. Or lose his shape and never get it. Very unfair.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

What about Douglas Santos, at Zenit? He missed a +1 to 88 for the second time now. The problem is Russia is reviewed no more than once a year, so he might get it next time, with more than 2 years of delay. Or lose his shape and never get it. Very unfair.

Exactly, I guess that’s the problem with Russia being reviewed once a year similar to other less well known leagues.

Suleymanov was only rated 82 though, I think 84 minimum wouldn’t of been too much to ask.

My quote was only a thought. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two interesting impending transfers:

  • Wesley Fofana (82) to Leicester for a big fee - interesting move, immediate gametime is uncertain but a big transfer fee could see him get a bump to 84
  • Jens Petter Hauge (80) to Milan - can see him getting another +2/+3 

SM seem to have cooled off on the transfer related rises for now but they could be back soon.

EDIT: Another one is Ajdin Hrustic (82), off to Frankfurt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yunus Musah (17) started another game for Valencia, Valencia currently top having played more games.

Elsewhere...

Illia Zabarnyi (18) also started another game for Dynamo Kiev, Dynamo Kiev have conceded just 2 goals in 6 games with him in central defence.

Currently not in SM, good buy when he does get added.

1 minute ago, Adrihan said:

I change robertson for martial+Ruiz?

I have davies..

The duo if you can afford to wait until Davies is 91/2 by the end of the season.

I have no doubt Davies will be a similar rating within the next year or so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A level 2 concern after playing/starting 24 games, soon to be 25. C'mon SM.

 

With the hype Tariq Lamptey is getting now and seeing how well he plays at just 19, I can see him take Wan-Bissaka's spot in the England lineup. I'm now considering getting Lamptey instead of Pavard and just wait for that sweet rise. Also helps deal with less concerns.

 

Edit: Lamptey is 20 now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, ForzaVictory said:

I'm in need of a keeper and looking at finding one around 85-88 in rating with a chance of 90 in the not too distant future.

Any suggestions better than Aston Villa legend Pierluigi Gollini  who looks to have a good chance at Atalanta?

 

Edouard Mendy (87) if he does well at Chelsea he could have a rise to 89/90 by the end of the season.

24 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

A level 2 concern after playing/starting 24 games, soon to be 25. C'mon SM.

 

With the hype Tariq Lamptey is getting now and seeing how well he plays at just 19, I can see him take Wan-Bissaka's spot in the England lineup. I'm now considering getting Lamptey instead of Pavard and just wait for that sweet rise. Also helps deal with less concerns.

 

Edit: Lamptey is 20 now.

I think Lamptey could be going to Bayern for competition with Pavard.

Bayern have offered 15 mil, Brighton want 25.

Imagine the scenes with Davies and Lamptey both bombing on at full back, speed merchants. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...