Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Laimer or Klosterman?

Klostermann

11 minutes ago, Rossi4601 said:

Do we think Shakthar is done now? Surprised Moraes didn’t get a plus 1 at least with his goal scoring

Agreed but his age (33) and playing in Ukraine are probably factors. I had it predicted but by past history wasn't expecting. 

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (19 pages)

SWIKI all over the place, possible SM Reviews with more Netherlands and now Switzerland and Division 1 of England

Clubs with BIG numbers of Edits:

Netherlands: Sparta Rotterdam, RKC Waalwyijk, Fortuna Sitard. A few from Heracles and Cambuur. 

Switzerland: FC Zurich, Schaffhausen, FC Sion, FC Luzerne, FC Servette, Young Boys & Basel...

Divison 1 Gillingham, Lincoln City, Hull C, Doncaster, Sunderland and Swindon Town ....

Also edited: Yan Couto of Man City

Phew! Swiki on steroids nowadays!😀

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:

Good to see Ukraine and Shaktar Donetsk going thru SM today, tho it might only be them and Dynamo Kyiy?  

Switzerland continued with FC Lugano, St Gallen, FC Vaduz, Lauzanne

Austria: RB Salzburg also today!

Lower Tiers: Crewe, Oxford U, Plymouth, Fleetwood T, Blackpool... FC Paris & Pau Fc

Good to see SM's campaign of confusion not working that well and I'm still not sure about Netherlands as it would surely be too early? None today tho as u see above plenty yesterday. Swiki is faster but mistakes are being made! Russia yesterday SM was, a real low point in terms of mistakes and valuations even for U, (WHY: "Random Risers" in valuations too???)

2 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Santos dodo ou emerson?

Emerson unless Dodo gets a move to one of the big leagues.

Laimer or Klosterman?

Klostermann

47 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

Anyone have any suggestions for young/low rated LB's that are making minutes atm? Preferably under 80 rated since I'm low on cash, so looking for potential risers. 

Yvann Macon - 77 -> 80++

He plays for Saint Etienne after joining from Dunkerque last season and he looks a fine player. Played every game for Etienne so far and I expect that to continue.

He’s a right back in game but I’m sure that will change because he’s played LB every game this season.

Ismael Boura (70) RC Lens - 193 minutes.

Nuno Mendes (78) Sporting CP - First choice but I would assume he’s already taken because of the hype.

35 minutes ago, Rossi4601 said:

Do we think Shakthar is done now? Surprised Moraes didn’t get a plus 1 at least with his goal scoring

Yes.

Good rise for Dodo, Bondar and Tete.

13 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yunus Musah (17) started another game for Valencia, Valencia currently top having played more games.

Elsewhere...

Illia Zabarnyi (18) also started another game for Dynamo Kiev, Dynamo Kiev have conceded just 2 goals in 6 games with him in central defence.

Currently not in SM, good buy when he does get added.

The duo if you can afford to wait until Davies is 91/2 by the end of the season.

I have no doubt Davies will be a similar rating within the next year or so.

Illia Zabarnyi (18) mentioned him only yesterday after Kiev went through in the UCL.

Added this morning, good buy potential riser in the future.

13 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Quick predictions for Brighton :

Solly March 85 --> 86

Steven Alzate 82 --> 84

Yves Bissouma 86 --> 87

Neal Maupay 86 --> 87

Alireza Jahanbakhsh 87 -->86

Tariq Lamptey 82 --> 84

Tariq Lamptey nailed on 85 in the winter review, carrying a lot of hype at the minute and rightly so.

Best RB in the Premier League based on form.

11 minutes ago, jaybee said:

You not think that Connolly will get an increase?

100% as long as he keeps playing. A little early to predict some ratings.

1 hour ago, Risen44 said:

Solly March 85 --> 86 ...Yes

Steven Alzate 82 --> 84 ... 85

Yves Bissouma 86 --> 87 ...Yes

Neal Maupay 86 --> 87  ...Yes

Tariq Lamptey 82 --> 84 ... 85 or 86!

Providing no bad injuries or Random Risers in mean time, by next Review December or January time, I can see as above and Connolly +3 and Ben White +2 as well

38 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

How often do y'all change your formation or do you use one formation through out the season despite loosing some matches and do you need to change formation to stay competitive

1 standard setup for me.  Never deviate unless I purchase higher quality recruits.

This is a question for anyone who follows Serie A.

Why has Meret and Ospina played a game each? 

Don't Gattuso have a preferred no. 1 yet? 

Is Meret a sensible buy for 12m? 

Gattuso wants a GK that can play well with foots and from this point of view Ospina is better than Meret right now. He will probably alternate them throughout the season.
Meret is one for the future, but you should consider that he will never be the starter of Italy. 

Lost 40% player value on Ridle Baku today . Dropped from 5M to 3M . 
This is just not funny anymore .

Since this is a manager game , i am wondering how one can “manage” (forsee?) these drops ? 
They do not even show up in the player changes either .

Right now it seems to be completely random and unpredictable . And they do not explain anything regarding this seemingly new feature at all .

3 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Solly March 85 --> 86

Steven Alzate 82 --> 84

Yves Bissouma 86 --> 87

Neal Maupay 86 --> 87

Tariq Lamptey 82 --> 84

I think Lamptey could get 85 in the next review, even 86. Plenty of hype around him and deservedly so. 82 already seems quite low and he could be one to get a premature smaller rise in October/November.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Why has Meret and Ospina played a game each? 

Don't Gattuso have a preferred no. 1 yet? 

Is Meret a sensible buy for 12m? 

Not sure mate

I don't think so

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I think Lamptey could get 85 in the next review, even 86. Plenty of hype around him and deservedly so. 82 already seems quite low and he could be one to get a premature smaller rise in October/November.

Lamptey went from 2M to 2.8M in GW yesterday.  Usually a signal that a rise is in the works.

18 hours ago, Adrihan said:

I change robertson for martial+Ruiz?

I have davies..

If the duo go straight into your starting eleven then I would change Robertson for them. 

15 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Would you give Hazard and Sancho for Mbappe?

No. The duo (right now) seem a tad too much for just one Mbappe. 

13 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank the 23 y/o 91 rated CMs: Bentancur, Barella, Pellegrini, Neves?

SM-wise: Barella, Bentancur, Neves/Pellegrini. 

I have considered what I have seen from their recent performances and their current club positions. 

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Laimer or Klosterman?

Finding such a versatile defender is quite rare on SM. 

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Why has Meret and Ospina played a game each? Don't know. 

Don't Gattuso have a preferred no. 1 yet? Yes he does: it's D. Ospina. Gattuso likes to play out from the back. And as Marek said Ospina is better with his feet - so I presume he will get more game time this season ahead of Meret. 

Is Meret a sensible buy for 12m? If you play a defensive formation.

A. Meret plays well enough for me in a 4-5-1 formation. 

1 hour ago, NickTheBiz said:

1 standard setup for me.  Never deviate unless I purchase higher quality recruits.

I agree! Too much tweaking and changing gives me more draws/losses. 

On 9/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, Soccahappy said:

Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Update of 2 Austria Clubs Review also some random Risers

Sp-Sht-Randoms-Salzb-Rapid1.png

Ceballos would have made a bit more profit (£4M) and 1 less miss, for the Premiership Analysis I uploaded a number of days ago. It does make predicting a bit more work, when U have to check every player to see when he was last reviewed. Lot easier when all players from 1 club are done at the same time. Also it probably delays if not permanently delays other players from getting their just rises.

Hope it's obviously clear in future that if in the club view it's in Red and none of the others are showing a rise, then it's "SM Random Rises". BTW think SM have under reviewed Patson Daka and may well give him another +1  when they do Review RB Salzburg in full. Same maybe for Szoboszlia and Caquerat as well.

Thanks for all your interest and support of Spreadsheet Predictions, very grateful, thanks and Cheers Socca😀

Update for RB Salzburg due to be Reviewed by SM shortly:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or even 150% and the whole width of the SM Black screen is completely FULL! (No Black)

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Austr-RBull-Salz1.png

Thought I'd update, as RBS went thru SWIKI earlier this morning. Will follow up with Rapid Vienna probably late tomorrow morning and Switzerland also being reviewed and that would hopefully be updated to upload about this time tomorrow.

Also hopefully SM will give an extra boost to at least Patson Daka and maybe Szoboszlai as they did With Normann in the recent Russian Review. I know there is not-much time passed ie early September but they did it for Normann and Patson Daka at least is more deserving of a +4 rather than the +3 they gave.

Thanks again for the interest and support shown for the Spreadsheet Predictions, greatly appreciated Cheers Socca 😀

22 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I agree! Too much tweaking and changing gives me more draws/losses. 

I played a 433a but mt forwards largely underperformed leaving all the scoring and assisting to messi although am third in the league and i like the 4231 formation because it's more flexible