• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I think he's maybe someone better suited to international management rather than club management. Chris Coleman was the same.

Only time will tell, he needs to win something considering Belgium are the number 1 ranked team in the world.

Failure if not no?

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I had same situation and ended up buying Mendes instead.

Mendes will be a better player so that‚Äôs kind of a blessing ūüėā

5 hours ago, Aaaa said:

I played a 433a but mt forwards largely underperformed leaving all the scoring and assisting to messi although am third in the league and i like the 4231 formation because it's more flexible

I should have said that it is also dependant on how strong/weak your team is. For example (in my case)  for a stronger team it's better to use a 4-3-3. Whereas for a weaker team a 4-5-1 is a better suited formation.  

2 hours ago, carlo123 said:

Lucas PAQUET√Ā joins¬†Lyon from AC Milan for 19m, hopefully he'll get his chance to shine now.

Only 19m...¬†ūüôĄ

I'm sure we bought him for 35M. 24M would have been more reasonable. However, I'm glad he's finnaly been shipped off.

Although, I do hope he discovers some form at Lyon. 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Only time will tell, he needs to win something considering Belgium are the number 1 ranked team in the world.

Failure if not no?

Mendes will be a better player so that‚Äôs kind of a blessing ūüėā

Yeah, it is though I ended up paying maximum price for him in a low rated gameworld with low rated teams. 

Dominic Calvert Lewin is the first player to score hat tricks in consecutive home games under Carlo Ancelotti since Cristiano Ronaldo.

James Rodriguez played in all 4 games.

Interesting stat.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I should have said that it is also dependant on how strong/weak your team is. For example (in my case)  for a stronger team it's better to use a 4-3-3. Whereas for a weaker team a 4-5-1 is a better suited formation.  

Only 19m...¬†ūüôĄ

I'm sure we bought him for 35M. 24M would have been more reasonable. However, I'm glad he's finnaly been shipped off.

Although, I do hope he discovers some form at Lyon. 

Good place for Paqueta to resurrect his career ūüôā

Excited to see Hauge in a Milan shirt @Milanista1?

36 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Yeah, it is though I ended up paying maximum price for him in a low rated gameworld with low rated teams. 

Definitely worth it.

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sold Achraf Hakimi for 55M then bought Lamptey for 3M is it a good idea or I made a mistake?

Mistake imo. Lamptey still a prospect. Hakimi is an established player. Inter tactics also suited Hakimi's strength and he will be utilized a lot. I won't be surprised if he could get double-digit goals and assists this season. He already bag 1 goal and 2 assists in 1 start and 1 sub appearance.

1 hour ago, TCLVikerz said:

Mistake imo. Lamptey still a prospect. Hakimi is an established player. Inter tactics also suited Hakimi's strength and he will be utilized a lot. I won't be surprised if he could get double-digit goals and assists this season. He already bag 1 goal and 2 assists in 1 start and 1 sub appearance.

I guess it depends what you do with the other 52M.

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Dominic Calvert Lewin is the first player to score hat tricks in consecutive home games under Carlo Ancelotti since Cristiano Ronaldo.

James Rodriguez played in all 4 games.

Interesting stat.

Good place for Paqueta to resurrect his career ūüôā

Excited to see Hauge in a Milan shirt @Milanista1?

Definitely worth it.

I¬†most certainly am! He has confidence, speed, dribbling, awareness, work-rate¬†and good vision for a pass. Our own Norwegian Kaka! Or is skinny Thor more appropriate? ūüėÄ

He should be in the side for the game against Spenzie.

Hauge seems quite sure of himself from what i've read - hoping he does really well for us!¬†ūüôā

17 hours ago, Aaaa said:

How often do y'all change your formation or do you use one formation through out the season despite loosing some matches and do you need to change formation to stay competitive

I'm always adaptive. I was use 2 or 3 different formation on this season

23 minutes ago, rosbear said:

I'm always adaptive. I was use 2 or 3 different formation on this season

I must admit I change mine to suit who I am playing in one game world. ie if playing 4231 a or b I play 433 wingers, or if they play 442 I play 4222. To some success (I also have a large squad so have to rotate players.)

In another world I have very small squad and play the same players in the same formation (except cup games where I play my youth) and have totally failed to win promotion for the last 3 seasons! so I dont think the changing around matters/hurts you. The game isnt that "sensitive"

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

UKRAINE PREMIER LEAGUE

Shakhtar:

Konoplyanka -1 to 88- yes

Patrick +1 to 87- yes

Matviyenko +3 to 86- +4 to 87

Dodo +2 to 85- +4 to 87

Tete +2 to 85- +3 to 86

Solomon +1 to 83- +2 to 84

Antonio +2 to 80- +5 to 82

Nem -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Bondar +3 to 76- +7 to 80

Moraes +1 to 88- nope

Kryvtsov +1 to 86- nope

Bolbat +2 to 85- nope

Cipriano +2 to 78; +2 to 80

Trubin +8 to 78

Kudryk +6 to 76

Bondarenko +3 to 73

Dynamo Kyiv:

Tsyhankov +1 to 88- yes

Karavaev +1 to 85- yes

Popov +4 to 80- yes

Mykolenko +3 to 86- +4 to 87

Bushchan +3 to 83- +5 to 85

Shabanov +3 to 85- +2 to 84

De Pena +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Kedziora +1 to 87- nope

Shepelyev +1 to 86- nope

Biesiedin +2 to 85- nope

Decent changes for Dynamo Kyiv

Ligue 2 continues

Robben finally drops 

12 hours ago, carlo123 said:

Lucas PAQUET√Ā joins¬†Lyon from AC Milan for 19m, hopefully he'll get his chance to shine now.

Indeed

14 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sold Achraf Hakimi for 55M then bought Lamptey for 3M is it a good idea or I made a mistake?

Depends what you do with the other cash

14 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Bulgarian striker Andrey Galabinov scored Spezia's first ever Serie A goal in their history in their game against Sassuolo.Today he scored their second and third goal aswell.Potential upgrade soon?

1601260455_768x432.jpg

83 is quite low for a Serie A striker so yes he will rise whenever the review is

22 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:

Good to see Ukraine and Shaktar Donetsk going thru SM today, tho it might only be them and Dynamo Kyiy?  

Switzerland continued with FC Lugano, St Gallen, FC Vaduz, Lauzanne

Austria: RB Salzburg also today!

Lower Tiers: Crewe, Oxford U, Plymouth, Fleetwood T, Blackpool... FC Paris & Pau Fc

Good to see SM's campaign of confusion not working that well and I'm still not sure about Netherlands as it would surely be too early? None today tho as u see above plenty yesterday. Swiki is faster but mistakes are being made! Russia yesterday SM was, a real low point in terms of mistakes and valuations even for U, (WHY: "Random Risers" in valuations too???)

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:

Main feature in 15 pages of edits: Austria continues with Rapid Vienna, (Am doing Predictions to upload by lunchtime). Austria Wien, Lask Linz and Sturm Graz (not in my spreadsheet).

More minor points: Lower tiers with lots of edits Peterborough, Portsmouth, Milton Keynes, Rochdale, Bristol Rovers and Wigan. Continuation of Sochaux, Nancy L, Chambly, Wolfsberger, FC Amira...

Maybe of interest to some?: Liam Delap (ManC) edited (just added?) , Hakimi (Inter edited - why so long? transfered ages?) edited, Otamendi edited (Ruben Dias / Benfica transfers)

Rapid Vienna here I come...