Rahul W's rating predictions

29 minutes ago, jaybee said:

We were talking recently about the Eridivisie edits and I've noticed today that 24 players from the league have been added. There are still a minimum of 8 others to be added who have played this season.

Nothing on Eridivisie edits I saw in SWIKI today jaybee.

I think you may be referring to "New Players" additions in SM which was SWIKI edits a day or 3 ago now ??

These can happen at anytime and no way of knowing other than looking in SWIKI. Who knows when more might show up sorry. Hope that is what U refer to?

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

What's the verdict on Giovani LO CELSO ?

Currently in the starting eleven for Tottenham . 90 rated and 16M in game . 

Last season his form was not great . But seems the few games he has played so far are quite good .

Would he have a chance at 91 at Tottenham , realistically ? Last season they ended 6th and currently they are 8th in the PL .

What do you guys think of him ?

11 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Last season his form was not great . But seems the few games he has played so far are quite good .

Would he have a chance at 91 at Tottenham , realistically ? Last season they ended 6th and currently they are 8th in the PL .

Been looking quite good as u say recently. I think he will have to continue being a regular AND impressing sufficiently to the next review which is a fair way off.

But I'll be putting him in the Spreadsheet I think as we get closer to when it's reviewed in December this season tho 😀

28 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Nothing on Eridivisie edits I saw in SWIKI today jaybee.

I think you may be referring to "New Players" additions in SM which was SWIKI edits a day or 3 ago now ??

These can happen at anytime and no way of knowing other than looking in SWIKI. Who knows when more might show up sorry. Hope that is what U refer to?

Yeah, I was meaning new players.

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I most certainly am! He has confidence, speed, dribbling, awareness, work-rate and good vision for a pass. Our own Norwegian Kaka! Or is skinny Thor more appropriate? 😀

He should be in the side for the game against Spenzie.

Hauge seems quite sure of himself from what i've read - hoping he does really well for us! 🙂

Norwegian Kaka sounds better 😂

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Davie Selke or Gonçalo Pacienca ?

Goncalo Pacienca, cheaper and will probably rise if he keeps getting minutes, I also think Schalke might improve slightly now that Wagner has gone.

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Got added today . Worth buying yet ?

Getting minutes so yeah

Hasn’t particular done much so far, 2 games 1 started 1 as a sub (122 minutes) 

I don’t see him getting 91 anytime soon.

13 minutes ago, thuongmai18 said:

Meret or Strakosha?

Strakosha, Meret is in rotation with Ospina so that would damage his chances of a future rise.

Strakosha is number 1 for Lazio and has been for the past few seasons.

Update for Rapid Vienna Austria due to be Reviewed by SM shortly:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or even 150% and the whole width of the SM Black screen is completely FULL! (No Black)

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Austria-Rapid-V1.png

Hopefully we will see Rapid Vienna reviewed in SM within 4 to 5days so get your players quickly if your buying 😀

Thanks for the interest and support of the Spreadsheet Predictions, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca, 😀

51 minutes ago, thuongmai18 said:

Meret or Strakosha?

Strakosha

Yeah he can get 91 at Spurs, but the team's performance has to improve for that

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Got added today . Worth buying yet ?

Hmm not sure yet. Could benefit from an early loan in his career at Caen. But also contract at Utd expires next year and unlikely he'll make it here. One for the long haul.

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Davie Selke or Gonçalo Pacienca ?

Selke, Schalke are a train wreck

Today's interesting transfers post:

• Jesper Karlsson (82) to AZ (recently rose)
  • Alfred Gomis (85) to Rennes - replacing Mendy?
  • Joel Pohjanpalo (83) to Union Berlin on loan
  • Ademola Lookman (85) to Fulham on loan
  • Terem Moffi (80) to Lorient (our fav +20)
  • Ridle Baku (85) to Wolfsburg
  • Saidy Janko (83) to Valladolid
  • Jens Petter Hauge (80) to Milan
  • Sean Klaiber (85) to Ajax
  • Eldor Shomurodov (85) to Genoa (just rose)
  • Sergino Dest (85) to Barcelona
18 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Bulgarian striker Andrey Galabinov scored Spezia's first ever Serie A goal in their history in their game against Sassuolo.Today he scored their second and third goal aswell.Potential upgrade soon?

Lame player. I wouldn't be surprised if these are the only 3 goals he scores this season. (after saying this, he will score 30) :D

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Good long term prospect but will take a while to get the rises. If you have the cash keep him as I think he has the talent to do really well.

I spoke to a spurs fan recently and he said he was his player of the season last year. Rated him above Son and Kane, which is crazy but it may indicate he has some potential (or that all fans are delusional)

Hi,

I was doing a review on my team I have some players that I would like to have the opinion of who should I keep?

Lennart Moser

Nathan Ferguson

Hugo Guillamón

Jeremie Frimpong

Ederson Lourenço

Khellven

Mateu Morey

Linthorst

Obando

Moffi

Colassin

Matteo Gabbia

Kouadio Kone

Ismail Jakobs

Torunarigha

1 minute ago, TrickyDave said:

Good long term prospect but will take a while to get the rises. If you have the cash keep him as I think he has the talent to do really well.

I spoke to a spurs fan recently and he said he was his player of the season last year. Rated him above Son and Kane, which is crazy but it may indicate he has some potential (or that all fans are delusional)

I think he must be delusional! 😵 Tricky, as I've been watching Spurs on the "All or nothing Tottenham documentary" (mourinho and all.

Well worth watching it BTW. Kane and Son are out of his class by a mile and I like that Japhet Tanganga among others too.

I have watched Lo Celso in recent games & it's true he has stepped up on his performances but not to their level! He can make progress towards a rise by December BUT I'd say definitely don't buy him yet! ATM I'd say 20/80 he'll get a rise...

21 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

Delusional 😂

He’s a talent and there’s definitely a player there, but I’ve not seen him do anything yet to warrant any sort of rise, hopefully will be better this season but waaaaay too early to tell after playing 2 games.

6.89 average rating.

Son and Kane are in a league of their own at Spurs.

13 minutes ago, vtrmp said:

Hi,

I was doing a review on my team I have some players that I would like to have the opinion of who should I keep?

Lennart Moser

Nathan Ferguson

Hugo Guillamón

Jeremie Frimpong

Ederson Lourenço

Khellven

Mateu Morey

Linthorst

Obando

Moffi

Colassin

Matteo Gabbia

Kouadio Kone

Ismail Jakobs

Torunarigha

Gabbia, Moffi, Morey, Frimpong, Guillamon and Ferguson definitely keepers.

10 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Mistake imo. Lamptey still a prospect. Hakimi is an established player. Inter tactics also suited Hakimi's strength and he will be utilized a lot. I won't be surprised if he could get double-digit goals and assists this season. He already bag 1 goal and 2 assists in 1 start and 1 sub appearance.

I forgot to mention my main RB is TAA so thats why I sold Hakimi

1 hour ago, vtrmp said:

Hi,

Lennart Moser

Nathan Ferguson

Hugo Guillamón

Jeremie Frimpong

Ederson Lourenço

Khellven

Mateu Morey

Linthorst

Obando

Moffi

Colassin

Matteo Gabbia

Kouadio Kone

Ismail Jakobs

Torunarigha

Keep bold

13 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lol that changes everything!

Arnaud Kalimuendo (18) 70 rated will go on loan to Brest or RC Lens.

Should rise this year given opportunities at either club.

4A296743-EC63-4463-AD43-3F51BAB5209D.thumb.png.1a14920275fceadf1050cdf9e2e3ec2e.png

16 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sell. Hakimi will only get concerns for you.

Looks a good fit at Inter though but I don’t see him rising beyond TAA

4 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Lol that changes everything!

Haha

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Arnaud Kalimuendo (18) 70 rated will go on loan to Brest or RC Lens.

Should rise this year given opportunities at either club.

4A296743-EC63-4463-AD43-3F51BAB5209D.thumb.png.1a14920275fceadf1050cdf9e2e3ec2e.png

Sell. Hakimi will only get concerns for you.

Looks a good fit at Inter though but I don’t see him rising beyond TAA

Haha

That is interesting about Muinga. I'm guessing at Lens he would be backup to Ganago who has started season superbly with 4 goals on 5 games. Kakuta getting goals from midfield.

At Brest he'd maybe find himself in a similar situation as backup to Mounie.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Some questions I have:

Matheus Henrique, Bruno Guimarâes or Ismael Bennacer ? (Rank please)
Matvey Safonov or Aleksandr Maksimenko ?
Benjamin Pavard or Lukas Klostermann ?

Rank these:
Takehiro Tomiyasu, Edmond Tapsoba, Vitaliy Mykolenko, Jules Kounde, Mohammed Salisu and Alessandro Bastoni

Bennacer, I’m a big fan of Guimaraes too but I like what Milan are doing and think they are a team on the up.

Serie A looks like it could be very competitive this season.

Safonov

Pavard, Klostermann for versatility.

Kounde, Bastoni, Tapsoba, Salisu/Tomiyasu, Mykolenko.

58 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

So the netherlands is getting reviewed AGAIN? what the hell is going on in the SM HQ! 

Still waiting for USA to be done ffs haha 

Odd. Seems a waste SM reviewing Holland again barely played any games since the last review.

Might be just a little tidy up.

19 minutes ago, jaybee said:

That is interesting about Muinga. I'm guessing at Lens he would be backup to Ganago who has started season superbly with 4 goals on 5 games. Kakuta getting goals from midfield.

At Brest he'd maybe find himself in a similar situation as backup to Mounie.

Either way he will get minutes and with him being rated 70 that would be worth a rise.

280k bargain for anyone with a low budget, just like Le Douaron who I mentioned on your thread 🙂

10 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lamptey or Dest?

Dest, higher ceiling at Barcelona and will be first choice for his nation.