Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3897

  • Kieran_S91

    2980

  • Soccahappy

    1522

  • Milanista1

    1283

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

Dominic Calvert-Lewin is on fire right now, scoring 5 goals in 3 league matches.

Who would you guys pick between him and Osimhen?

Right now. DCL, but I still think Osimhen is the better player.

Osmihen is also doing well at Napoli and he gives them a different dimension with his pace.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Two more interesting transfers:

  • Rodrigo Riquelme (78) to Bournemouth on loan (from Atletico)
  • Andy Zeqiri (77) to Brighton (bump to 80 is possible)

Quick a coup for Bournemouth is Riquelme.

Talking of Riquelme, what a player Juan Roman Riquelme was 😂 So underrated!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Cuisance & Cantwell look close to moving To Leeds

Hope we get Cantwell particularly! I've watched him many times since even in The Championship. Always impressed but he did get a lot of "subbed off", which I couldn't understand, he's always a threat and on the flamboyant side which I like! 

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/live-leeds-united-transfer-news-19027686

Cuisance deal collapsed unfortunately. Failed his medical

39 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

What do you think about Cheick Doucoure , Rafael Camacho and Mikkel Damsgaard? I have Mason Mount, Havertz, Zaniolo and many youngsters... It's unnecessary?

Mount, Zaniolo, Havertz fringe players? If so no need for the other 3.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Cuisance deal collapsed unfortunately. Failed his medical

Mount, Zaniolo, Havertz fringe players? If so no need for the other 3.

Yeah found out shortly after posting, from one of my sons who makes sure he knows straightaway on anything Leeds U related, beyond keen! 😀

I had some sneaking doubts about him, just a feeling really. It's Cantwell I'd like Leeds to get and I feel doubtful. Think Norwich don't need the money and will ask too high a price.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Milanista1

How you feeling?

Milan through to Europa league group stage after snatching a 2-2 draw in the 122nd minute then win 9-8 on penalties 😂👏
 


 
Both GK’s thought they were talking goal kicks for their penalties 😂
 
2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

What about Tiago Tomas of Sporting Portugal?

Doing well, should be in for another rise in the Portugal review. Scored again tonight despite losing.

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Yeah found out shortly after posting, from one of my sons who makes sure he knows straightaway on anything Leeds U related, beyond keen! 😀

I had some sneaking doubts about him, just a feeling really. It's Cantwell I'd like Leeds to get and I feel doubtful. Think Norwich don't need the money and will ask too high a price.

A022BDE4-D6E2-496A-A126-488B0061BD09.thumb.png.738528fc549fc5924a66e4a1a570a119.png
 

Might be worth offloading for managers who have him in SM. See how he gets on this season but doesn’t look good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Right now. DCL, but I still think Osimhen is the better player.

Osmihen is also doing well at Napoli and he gives them a different dimension with his pace.

Quick a coup for Bournemouth is Riquelme.

Talking of Riquelme, what a player Juan Roman Riquelme was 😂 So underrated!

The riquelme appreciation!  Nothing more to say. Mic drop. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! This time I need your help, so I have a question for you! I have to sell 5 (or more) players from my team in a game world to get back into the squad cap. It is a very competitive one, so anyone able to rise to 86+ is a great value. Who would you sell from this list? (I have to give away at least one 85 rated) Thank you! :)

85    Ilaimaharitra
85    Cubas
85    Reynoso
85    Amallah
85    Riedewald
84    Ganvoula
84    Tejero
84    Giannoulis
84    Eteki
84    I. Baba
83    Turkmen
83    Guevara
83    Svanberg
83    Sorokin
83    Grimes
83    K. Grant
83    Skov Olsen
83    N. Bustos
82    O. Busquets
82    Veerman

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi guys! This time I need your help, so I have a question for you! I have to sell 5 (or more) players from my team in a game world to get back into the squad cap. It is a very competitive one, so anyone able to rise to 86+ is a great value. Who would you sell from this list? (I have to give away at least one 85 rated) Thank you! :)

85    Ilaimaharitra
85    Cubas
85    Reynoso
85    Amallah
85    Riedewald
84    Ganvoula
84    Tejero
84    Giannoulis
84    Eteki
84    I. Baba
83    Turkmen
83    Guevara
83    Svanberg
83    Sorokin
83    Grimes
83    K. Grant
83    Skov Olsen
83    N. Bustos
82    O. Busquets
82    Veerman

Riedewald - Hasn’t had enough game time at Palace in his 4 years there. Came with promise but never really got going with injuries etc. Time to ship him on.

Baba - Plays for Mallorca in La Liga 2, going to find it hard to rise there if and when that league gets reviewed again.

Busquets - Needs a loan move again otherwise he will be stuck in the reserves, can’t see Koeman fancying him.

Ganvoula - Similar to Baba, both decent players but in the second tier of Germany and Spain, certainly going to be hard for them to rise any further. Don’t see the point in keeping them for a slim chance of a +1 in 6 months to a year.

Reynoso - Looks like he could be capped at 85 with Minnesota, but not sure about this.

Researched every players game time on this list and these are the 5 I’ve came up with to sell as well as taking the team they play for in to consideration.

Players like Olsen who started strong at Bologna and Karlan Grant who’s been linked with a move to the Premier League I would definitely keep.

Grimes could also be one to sell but he may rise in the future if Swansea have a good season.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I must admit I change mine to suit who I am playing in one game world. ie if playing 4231 a or b I play 433 wingers, or if they play 442 I play 4222. To some success (I also have a large squad so have to rotate players.)

In another world I have very small squad and play the same players in the same formation (except cup games where I play my youth) and have totally failed to win promotion for the last 3 seasons! so I dont think the changing around matters/hurts you. The game isnt that "sensitive"

Yes i'm agree. We must have large squad or versatile players to do that. Same like you, In another world, I have very small squad and ratings tho

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Pick 4: Ravil Tagir, Emin Bayram, Koumetio, Loic Bade, Maxence Lacroix, Gabbia

 

Pick 2: Jeremie Frimpong, Mateu Morey, Issa Kabore, Brandon Soppy

 

Pick 2: Manu Sanchez, Nuno Tavares, Melvin Bard

Bayram, Lacroix, Bade, Gabbia

Soppy, Kabore

Tavares, Bard

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Riedewald - Hasn’t had enough game time at Palace in his 4 years there. Came with promise but never really got going with injuries etc. Time to ship him on.

Baba - Plays for Mallorca in La Liga 2, going to find it hard to rise there if and when that league gets reviewed again.

Busquets - Needs a loan move again otherwise he will be stuck in the reserves, can’t see Koeman fancying him.

Ganvoula - Similar to Baba, both decent players but in the second tier of Germany and Spain, certainly going to be hard for them to rise any further. Don’t see the point in keeping them for a slim chance of a +1 in 6 months to a year.

Reynoso - Looks like he could be capped at 85 with Minnesota, but not sure about this.

Researched every players game time on this list and these are the 5 I’ve came up with to sell as well as taking the team they play for in to consideration.

Players like Olsen who started strong at Bologna and Karlan Grant who’s been linked with a move to the Premier League I would definitely keep.

Grimes could also be one to sell but he may rise in the future if Swansea have a good season.

 

Thank you so much for your advice, the rationale and the time spent on research! Truly appreciated!

So, tell me, would you keep all Turkmen, Guevara, Svanberg, Sorokin and Bustos? Initially I was thinking about selling at least 2 out of these.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

What do you think about Cheick Doucoure , Rafael Camacho and Mikkel Damsgaard? I have Mason Mount, Havertz, Zaniolo and many youngsters... It's unnecessary?

Sell Camacho

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@Milanista1

How you feeling?

Milan through to Europa league group stage after snatching a 2-2 draw in the 122nd minute then win 9-8 on penalties 😂👏
 


 
Both GK’s thought they were talking goal kicks for their penalties 😂
 

Double post from Nelson Monte 🙃 unlucky and undeserved

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Some interesting transfers:

  • Ibrahim Sangare (86) to PSV - finally gets out of Ligue 2! Very highly rated mid tho apparently not by clubs
  • Lautaro Valenti (82) to Parma on loan
  • Eddie Salcedo (78) on loan to Hellas
  • Andrew Gravillon (82) on loan to Lorient
  • Yan Couto (70) on loan to Girona
  • Darian Males (78) on loan to Genoa
  • Florentino Luis (85) on loan to Monaco
  • Luis Henrique (73) to Marseille - should get a rise soon
  • Ebrima Colley (76) on loan to Hellas
  • Lucien Agoume (78) on loan to Spezia
  • Tommaso Pobega (82) on loan to Spezia
  • Matteo Tramoni (75) to Cagliari
  • Edon Zhegrova (80) to Basel

Tramoni gets a +7 to 82

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2020 at 9:56 AM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:

Main feature in 15 pages of edits: Austria continues with Rapid Vienna, (Am doing Predictions to upload by lunchtime). Austria Wien, Lask Linz and Sturm Graz (not in my spreadsheet).

More minor points: Lower tiers with lots of edits Peterborough, Portsmouth, Milton Keynes, Rochdale, Bristol Rovers and Wigan. Continuation of Sochaux, Nancy L, Chambly, Wolfsberger, FC Amira...

Maybe of interest to some?: Liam Delap (ManC) edited (just added?) , Hakimi (Inter edited - why so long? transfered ages?) edited, Otamendi edited (Ruben Dias / Benfica transfers)

Rapid Vienna here I come...

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: A continuation of yesterday really, more Dunkerque then SCR Altash. Austrian Club Lafnitz.

More Lower Tiers, Northampton, Cambridge U, Port Vale, Newport C, Hartberg....

AC Milan's Jens Petter Hague edited twice, Shomurdov at Genoa also edited. Both we all know about I reckon but mentioned just in case... That's all folks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Thank you so much for your advice, the rationale and the time spent on research! Truly appreciated!

So, tell me, would you keep all Turkmen, Guevara, Svanberg, Sorokin and Bustos? Initially I was thinking about selling at least 2 out of these.

Well it didn’t take that long 😂

Sorokin first team for Krasnodar who are in the UCL this year, wouldn’t sell him.

Svanberg you could sell actually, barely played this season I seemed to have missed him. Was a bit part player in 19/20.

Turkmen first choice for Trabzonspor could potentially rise this season.

Guevara has been playing a decent amount since La Liga started, won’t find it too hard to rise at Sociedad.

Finally I like Bustos, he’s got a good future. Played well last season and if he repeats that he will rise and probably get a move to Europe which has been spoken about before in the media.

I based my thoughts off the fact you are in a comp game world so anyone who has potential for rising this season is gold dust. Bustos the exception.

47 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Sell Camacho

Double post from Nelson Monte 🙃 unlucky and undeserved

Incredible shoot out, Milan were like a cat last night. They had 9 lives.

Last minute penalty 122nd minute, Rio Ave had I think 3 penalties to win the game and missed them all 😂

42 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Should I swap one of my Amrabat or Benrahma for Jan Bednarek?

 

Amrabat  if anyone, can’t see Benrahma staying at Brentford scored an outrageous goal last night against Fulham.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Man City and Stuttgart available in unique custom , new season starts 13th, good long term managers makes for a tough challenge ID: 400058

I am playing in what I think is a unique and unusual challenge world. 422629.

We are playing English teams in the usual league format BUT you only buy and sell players from your team when they arrive/leave in real life! so no Messi playing for Forest Green Rovers!

We have Man Utd, Everton, Leeds west ham Southampton all available at the moment. Fancy seeing if you can get the team to play better than the real life team? Great for people who cant spend too much time researching players or get annoyed when they miss out on someone. Hope to see some of you soon

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...