Rahul W's rating predictions

On 10/1/2020 at 9:56 AM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:

Main feature in 15 pages of edits: Austria continues with Rapid Vienna, (Am doing Predictions to upload by lunchtime). Austria Wien, Lask Linz and Sturm Graz (not in my spreadsheet).

More minor points: Lower tiers with lots of edits Peterborough, Portsmouth, Milton Keynes, Rochdale, Bristol Rovers and Wigan. Continuation of Sochaux, Nancy L, Chambly, Wolfsberger, FC Amira...

Maybe of interest to some?: Liam Delap (ManC) edited (just added?) , Hakimi (Inter edited - why so long? transfered ages?) edited, Otamendi edited (Ruben Dias / Benfica transfers)

Rapid Vienna here I come...

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: A continuation of yesterday really, more Dunkerque then SCR Altash. Austrian Club Lafnitz.

More Lower Tiers, Northampton, Cambridge U, Port Vale, Newport C, Hartberg....

AC Milan's Jens Petter Hague edited twice, Shomurdov at Genoa also edited. Both we all know about I reckon but mentioned just in case... That's all folks!

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Thank you so much for your advice, the rationale and the time spent on research! Truly appreciated!

So, tell me, would you keep all Turkmen, Guevara, Svanberg, Sorokin and Bustos? Initially I was thinking about selling at least 2 out of these.

Well it didn’t take that long 😂

Sorokin first team for Krasnodar who are in the UCL this year, wouldn’t sell him.

Svanberg you could sell actually, barely played this season I seemed to have missed him. Was a bit part player in 19/20.

Turkmen first choice for Trabzonspor could potentially rise this season.

Guevara has been playing a decent amount since La Liga started, won’t find it too hard to rise at Sociedad.

Finally I like Bustos, he’s got a good future. Played well last season and if he repeats that he will rise and probably get a move to Europe which has been spoken about before in the media.

I based my thoughts off the fact you are in a comp game world so anyone who has potential for rising this season is gold dust. Bustos the exception.

47 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Sell Camacho

Double post from Nelson Monte 🙃 unlucky and undeserved

Incredible shoot out, Milan were like a cat last night. They had 9 lives.

Last minute penalty 122nd minute, Rio Ave had I think 3 penalties to win the game and missed them all 😂

42 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Should I swap one of my Amrabat or Benrahma for Jan Bednarek?

Amrabat  if anyone, can’t see Benrahma staying at Brentford scored an outrageous goal last night against Fulham.

25 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Man City and Stuttgart available in unique custom , new season starts 13th, good long term managers makes for a tough challenge ID: 400058

I am playing in what I think is a unique and unusual challenge world. 422629.

We are playing English teams in the usual league format BUT you only buy and sell players from your team when they arrive/leave in real life! so no Messi playing for Forest Green Rovers!

We have Man Utd, Everton, Leeds west ham Southampton all available at the moment. Fancy seeing if you can get the team to play better than the real life team? Great for people who cant spend too much time researching players or get annoyed when they miss out on someone. Hope to see some of you soon

16 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Dominic Calvert-Lewin is on fire right now, scoring 5 goals in 3 league matches.

Who would you guys pick between him and Osimhen?

DCL

15 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

What do you think about Cheick Doucoure , Rafael Camacho and Mikkel Damsgaard? I have Mason Mount, Havertz, Zaniolo and many youngsters... It's unnecessary?

Unnecessary 

13 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Yeah found out shortly after posting, from one of my sons who makes sure he knows straightaway on anything Leeds U related, beyond keen! 😀

I had some sneaking doubts about him, just a feeling really. It's Cantwell I'd like Leeds to get and I feel doubtful. Think Norwich don't need the money and will ask too high a price.

Agreed on Cantwell, Everton are buying Godfrey for good money now too

13 hours ago, JAMancini said:

What about Tiago Tomas of Sporting Portugal?

Not sure

11 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Essanoussi worth buying?

Who?

9 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi guys! This time I need your help, so I have a question for you! I have to sell 5 (or more) players from my team in a game world to get back into the squad cap. It is a very competitive one, so anyone able to rise to 86+ is a great value. Who would you sell from this list? (I have to give away at least one 85 rated) Thank you! :)

85    Ilaimaharitra
85    Cubas
85    Reynoso
85    Amallah
85    Riedewald
84    Ganvoula
84    Tejero
84    Giannoulis
84    Eteki
84    I. Baba
83    Turkmen
83    Guevara
83    Svanberg
83    Sorokin
83    Grimes
83    K. Grant
83    Skov Olsen
83    N. Bustos
82    O. Busquets
82    Veerman

I would sell Riedewald, Baba, Reynoso, Ganvoula and maybe Sorokin?

Kieran has explained well so I'll trust him on this

8 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Pick 4: Ravil Tagir, Emin Bayram, Koumetio, Loic Bade, Maxence Lacroix, Gabbia

Pick 2: Jeremie Frimpong, Mateu Morey, Issa Kabore, Brandon Soppy

Pick 2: Manu Sanchez, Nuno Tavares, Melvin Bard

Bayram, Bade, Lacroix, Gabbia

Frimpong and Kabore

Bard and Tavares

44 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Should I swap one of my Amrabat or Benrahma for Jan Bednarek?

I like Benrahma but he hasn't gotten a move yet

Which Amrabat?

6 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: A continuation of yesterday really, more Dunkerque then SCR Altash. Austrian Club Lafnitz.

More Lower Tiers, Northampton, Cambridge U, Port Vale, Newport C, Hartberg....

AC Milan's Jens Petter Hague edited twice, Shomurdov at Genoa also edited. Both we all know about I reckon but mentioned just in case... That's all folks!

Any AFC Wimbledon ones? 68 rated Ethan Chislett is playing way better than a 68 rated player, hell the whole team are playing better so far!

On 5/10/2020 at 1:45 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Correct.

Matthieu Huard (70) + Gedeon Kalulu (73) both from Ajaccio who finished 3rd should get nice little rises for anyone with a small budget in a division 5 team.

Warren Tchimbembe (73) Troyes should get a little rise too. 

Mentioned back in MAY!! 😳

Better late than never I guess 🤣

Matthieu Huard - 70 -> 81

Gedeon Kalulu - 73 -> 80

Warren Tchimbembe - 73 -> 78

31 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I am playing in what I think is a unique and unusual challenge world. 422629.

We are playing English teams in the usual league format BUT you only buy and sell players from your team when they arrive/leave in real life! so no Messi playing for Forest Green Rovers!

We have Man Utd, Everton, Leeds west ham Southampton all available at the moment. Fancy seeing if you can get the team to play better than the real life team? Great for people who cant spend too much time researching players or get annoyed when they miss out on someone. Hope to see some of you soon

Interesting

30 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Anyone noticed the 433 formation is not as effective anymore and the 4231 seems to be the go to formation again? 

433 used to be the worst in the game many years back. Used to play 352 against it and win 6-0 etc etc. It was easy pickings! Now yes ... 4231. I find 424 DBF with Messi on one wing and Neymar on the other to be great! BTW in "the old days" U could win 12-0!

... Stoke City 12 - 0 Yeovil Town (20 Jan 2015)

8 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

433 used to be the worst in the game many years back. Used to play 352 against it and win 6-0 etc etc. It was easy pickings! Now yes ... 4231. I find 424 DBF with Messi on one wing and Neymar on the other to be great! BTW in "the old days" U could win 12-0!

... Stoke City 12 - 0 Yeovil Town (20 Jan 2015)

i think any formation with messi and neymar in it is going to do alright :D

24 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

i think any formation with messi and neymar in it is going to do alright :D

Your not half right 😀 won 361 Trophies!

Custom and Standard Game World Honours (361 trophies won)

I actually copied in from my profile but it doesn't show up, so I'll print-out what u should have seen... 

Custom and Standard Game World Honours (361 Trophies Won)

14 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I got good results with 433A/B tho I only use it against 4231 opponents .

What is best formation against 424 ? Any success stories ? ;)

Obviously it depends how much quality u have in "Key positions" as I have BUT very difficult 4231, 433w probably come close if u have "key" players...

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Rahul the king of interesting transfers 😉 

hahaha :) 

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Sofyan Amrabat

Have heard Crystal Palace are going to bid for him today. He has until the 16th for a move to the Prem so slightly more time to secure a move 🤞

Ah that's right! Maybe PL teams will go in for him if they don't land their overseas targets. He is too good for the Champ imo.

58 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

The game sorry haha 

Also should i sell Shabanov now he's had his rise? 

Yes