Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Tolisso will 100% NOT GET 92. Even Kimmich wasn’t upgraded that quickly and he plays every game and is one of Bayern’s best players. 

Expedting big changes for Napoli. Only if they win the scudetto though. 

Hysaj 91

Koukibaly 93 (best defender in Italy atm)

Jorginho 92

Allan 91

Mertens 93

Those of the top of my head. SM has to reward these teams for winning trophies just as they have done with likes of PSG and Monaco in recent seasons.

Theres people wanting all the EPL players to be handsomely rewarded on the basis of a good season and still finishing 4th or 5th. On some deserve it but shouldn’t just be a token improvement.

53 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Tolisso will 100% NOT GET 92. Even Kimmich wasn’t upgraded that quickly and he plays every game and is one of Bayern’s best players. 

Hysaj 91

Jorginho 92

Allan 91

Mertens 93

Those of the top of my head. SM has to reward these teams for winning trophies just as they have done with likes of PSG and Monaco in recent seasons.

Theres people wanting all the EPL players to be handsomely rewarded on the basis of a good season and still finishing 4th or 5th. On some deserve it but shouldn’t just be a token improvement.

Zielinski ?

Will these players all drop in ability on their next update? I'm gonna try & trade away these... Koscielny (bad form), Juanfran, Gabi, De Rossi (all age)

I'd rather keep these but I'm paranoid over a drop so maybe I should trade them for younger replacements while their stock is still high...  Benzema (playing better recently so unsure), Rakitic, Iniesta & Robben (both age). 

In terms of players to trade for I'm looking at players who may get a rise so could be undervalued in a trade, how much will these rise on their next update... Jorginho, van Dijk, Kimmich, Milinkovic-Savic, Umtiti, Allison, Saul, Rabiot, Fekir, Jesus, Mbappe, Balde, Zielinksi, Fred.

Thanks

10 hours ago, The punch said:

why tolisso rise +1 to 92 ? only 1088mins in bundesliga, very little played since November

hmm, my bad. 

6 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Partey will get a +1? 

yep

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Hysaj 91

Jorginho 92

Allan 91

Mertens 93

fair

Koulibaly stay imo. but the rest, yes.

1 hour ago, TMNT said:

Will these players all drop in ability on their next update? I'm gonna try & trade away these... Koscielny (bad form), Juanfran, Gabi, De Rossi (all age)

I'd rather keep these but I'm paranoid over a drop so maybe I should trade them for younger replacements while their stock is still high...  Benzema (playing better recently so unsure), Rakitic, Iniesta & Robben (both age). 

In terms of players to trade for I'm looking at players who may get a rise so could be undervalued in a trade, how much will these rise on their next update... Jorginho, van Dijk, Kimmich, Milinkovic-Savic, Umtiti, Allison, Saul, Rabiot, Fekir, Jesus, Mbappe, Balde, Zielinksi, Fred.

Thanks

Kosc may hold on for now, Juanfran lost his 92 in Dec so 91 should be safe for now. Same for Gabi. De Rossi should drop to 91.

Benzema may hold on for now, same for Rakitic. Iniesta could/should get -1 to 94. Same for Robben, -1.

most of their players are great.

3 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Hysaj 91

Jorginho 92

Allan 91

Mertens 93

No one thought Dries Mertens had the potential to be 93 on a day. Still can't believe it.

3 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Godin and Partey for Sergej milinkovic savic? Isit a fair deal? 

I'd go with the pair over the next season, maybe two.  Partey has potential long term but maybe not as much as Milinkovic-Savic

Predictions for the following?

Ramos

Bonucci

Romagnoli

Tielemans

Henrichs

Alex Sandro

Jose Gimenez

Stones

Werner

Cyprien

Thanks.

EDIT; Also, Donnarumma or Ederson? Surely ederson will get a +1, what about Donnarumma?

Predictions please for these if you don't mind. (I know it's a little early to predict)

Bacca 91

Pizzi 90

Gonalons 90

Kounde 75

S Mina 87

Omur 75

Asensio 91

Gundogan 92

Evans 89

Trippier 89

Sisto 88

Geiger 82

Gnagnon 86

Tielemans 89

10 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Trade Javi Martinez for Tolliso

yes

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is Santos Dôdo worth buying ?

no

9 hours ago, azoT93 said:

Florian Thauvin or Suso + Paredes

Ask for long term. I know Thauvin have chance for 91 soon, but dont know that to expect for other two in year or two

duo

6 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Godin and Partey for Sergej milinkovic savic? Isit a fair deal? 

overpaying massively imo, atm

2 hours ago, Huggy said:

Predictions for the following?

Ramos stay

Bonucci stay

Romagnoli +1 to 91 50/50

Tielemans stay

Henrichs stay

Alex Sandro stay

Jose Gimenez stay

Stones stay

Werner stay

Cyprien stay

Thanks.

EDIT; Also, Donnarumma or Ederson? Surely ederson will get a +1, what about Donnarumma?

Donna could get +1, but I'd go with Ederson

2 hours ago, shangar said:

@Sir Rahul

Your opinion short term & long term on the following will be appreciated - 

Spinazzola stay, will go back to Juve to be rotation full-back imo

Sanson +1 to 89, should be a solid mid

Cancelo stay, future in the air

Armindo Bruma stay, decent potential

Joaquin Correa stay, big fan of the guy

Berardi stay, regressing now, no longer the next big thing. missed his chance to make a big move.

Cheers

12 minutes ago, SpanishConq said:

Predictions please for these if you don't mind. (I know it's a little early to predict)

Bacca 91 stay

Pizzi 90 stay (+1 to 91 unlikely)

Gonalons 90 stay for now, tho could drop to 89

Kounde 75 +5 to 80

S Mina 87 +1 to 88

Omur 75 +7 to 82

Asensio 91 stay

Gundogan 92 stay

Evans 89 stay

Trippier 89 +1 to 90

Sisto 88 +1 to 89

Geiger 82 +4 to 86

Gnagnon 86 +1 to 87

Tielemans 89 stay

17 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Hysaj 91

Jorginho 92

Allan 91

Mertens 93

But Napoli crashed out Champions League? 

The reason the 4th or 5th sides in Premier league get rating higher... they are better sides.

18 minutes ago, jbradley16731590 said:

Jordan Ayew has been in very good form the last couple of months. Scored 10 goals in all competitions this season. Any chance he could get a +1 to 89? 

Would need a very strong end to the season imo. I mean, 5 goals from open play against Premier League opposition doesn't sound so impressive. ;)