Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Could this be another rise for Hauge?? 

Reached his cap of 80 at Bodo/Glimt so I guess there is a chance of a transfer rise.

Not sure why there are 2 edits for the player otherwise.

49 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Lol 😂

I'm soooooo glad Milan are finnaly back in European competition again. It's been a great start to the new season under Pioli - I'm glad Milan stuck with him in the end. 

It's also nice to see Sandro Tonali and Saladmakers starting to play well for us. 

Historically they are one of the biggest teams in Europe so I’m excited to have them back even if it is only the Europa, maybe the football gods were on their side against Rio Ave 😂

Bought Salad maker in most of my game worlds after back end of last season start of this one, getting plenty of game time.

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

14 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Anyone noticed the 433 formation is not as effective anymore and the 4231 seems to be the go to formation again? 

In all of my gameworlds, the leaders are using 4-3-3B

Honestly, I didn't find 4-3-3 successful/consistent for me, so I used 4-2-3-1B

With that in mind. I will have back to back games against 4-3-3B. Do you know what formation is good against 4-3-3B? First team is similar rated but has Lewandowski, I think I might be stronger in other positions. Second team is 2 ratings stronger than me.

And bonus question, I will also meet 3-5-2 in other gameworld. I never played 3-5-2 before, any tactics to beat it?

17 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I am playing in what I think is a unique and unusual challenge world. 422629.

We are playing English teams in the usual league format BUT you only buy and sell players from your team when they arrive/leave in real life! so no Messi playing for Forest Green Rovers!

We have Man Utd, Everton, Leeds west ham Southampton all available at the moment. Fancy seeing if you can get the team to play better than the real life team? Great for people who cant spend too much time researching players or get annoyed when they miss out on someone. Hope to see some of you soon

Just applied pal for a team (Everton)

Hello guys,

I need an opinion for you. I have Sergio Reguilon and Dean Henderson.

Someone offered me for them Marc Cucurella + Merih Demiral and i must choose another young player from this list (i will put here an screenshot with the list). 

My question is if it's a fair trade, should i do it? And if it's oki, can you make me a list with the young players considering their value?Screenshot_20201003-105455.thumb.jpg.f3325b708d880f0919dd082e696e19f3.jpg

Thanks in advance! 🤗

15 hours ago, jaybee said:

I noticed that Bastoni has gone from £10million to £12million recently.

Yes moderately common happening Jaybee. Just SM taking a bit of profit out of a player (tinkering).

15 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Tsimikas or Dest - who would you choose?

Dest of course Risen44. Clearly a player with a great future.

On 9/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Joško Gvardiol (18) will join Leipzig in January 2021 at the earliest.

According to Bild, it looks as if Leipzig see Gvardiol as Upamecano’s replacement.

Already a MUST BUY but even more so now.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2020/rb-leipzig-beat-leeds-united-to-sign-josko-gvardiol-for-e17m/

73 -> 80 this morning

45 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Someone offered me for them Marc Cucurella + Merih Demiral and i must choose another young player from this list (i will put here an screenshot with the list). 

My question is if it's a fair trade, should i do it? And if it's oki, can you make me a list with the young players considering their value?Screenshot_20201003-105455.thumb.jpg.f3325b708d880f0919dd082e696e19f3.jpg

Thanks in advance! 🤗

I would keep Reguilon and Henderson personally if I’m reading your question correctly. Just got out of bed 😂

22 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: A continuation of yesterday really, more Dunkerque then SCR Altash. Austrian Club Lafnitz.

More Lower Tiers, Northampton, Cambridge U, Port Vale, Newport C, Hartberg....

AC Milan's Jens Petter Hague edited twice, Shomurdov at Genoa also edited. Both we all know about I reckon but mentioned just in case... That's all folks!

SWIKI REPORT TODAY

A continuation of yesterday again ...

no AFC Wimbledon ones, but was mainly Lower Tiers, approx 16 to 18 edits on average for all these: Stevenage, Harrogate Town, Colchester, Crawley Town, Morecambe and  Salford City. 14 pages including small numbers for a few Australian, Belgian, Netherlands clubs and all over the world. 

Fofana going to Leicester was edited also.

4 hours ago, vinnylow said:

Just applied pal for a team (Everton)

Thanks the more the merrier I have also sent the owner a message as he hasnt logged in yet today. Also got Man U applied for I see, filling up slowly. I may leave Chelsea next season and go for Burnley or similar to see how realistic long ball footy is in the game!

Esah Suliman (22) 73 / 360k (V.Guimaraes)

Anyone looking for a bargain CB, very cheap option who has played plenty of minutes end of last season into the start of 20/21.

Im sure TMCosta has made people aware of this player, he’s a young Englishman who joined from Aston Villa last season.

As well as Germany. Portugal is another country where young English talents are going and becoming better players for the experience and first team football. Marcus Edwards, Angel Gomes (still early) to name a few who are doing well at the minute.

Suliman should get a decent rise in the next Liga Nos review.

On 4/22/2017 at 1:16 PM, Sir Rahul said:

SWITZERLAND SUPER LEAGUE

St Gallen:

Itten +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Stergiou +5 to 82- +3 to 80

Quintilla +2 to 84

Gortler +5 to 83

Ruiz +6 to 82

Stojanovic +2 to 82

Demirovic +2 to 82

Muheim +7 to 80

Letard +7 to 80

Babic +4 to 80

Guillemenot +2 to 80

Fazliji +3 to 76

Alves +2 to 75

Young Boys:

Nsame +1 to 86- yes

Ngamaleu +1 to 86- yes

Garcia +3 to 85- +2 to 84

Gaudino +1 to 83- +2 to 84

Hefti +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Zesiger +4 to 84- +3 to 83

Burgy +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Von Ballmoos +1 to 86

Aebischer +1 to 86

Sorensen +1 to 86

Janko +2 to 85

Sulejmani -1 to 85

Lotomba +1 to 84

Pereira +1 to 83

Basel:

Pululu +2 to 80- yes

Aldrete +3 to 85- +2 to 84

Comert +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Petretta +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Ademi +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Stocker +1 to 86

Omlin +1 to 86

Bua +2 to 85

Cabral +1 to 83

Okafor +1 to 83

Zhegrova +2 to 82

List of 83+ Swiss Super League players:

Silvan Widmer (Basel) 87

Jean-Pierre Nsame (Young Boys) 86 (+1, 3 Oct 2020)

Nicolas Moumi Ngamaleu (Young Boys) 86 (+1, 3 Oct 2020)

Christian Fassnacht (Young Boys) 86

Miralem Sulejmani (Young Boys) 86

Fabian Lustenberger (Young Boys) 86

Luca Zuffi (Basel) 86

Fabian Frei (Basel) 86

Taulant Xhaka (Basel) 86

Michel Aebischer (Young Boys) 85

Vincent Sierro (Young Boys) 85

Sandro Lauper (Young Boys) 85

David von Ballmoos (Young Boys) 85

Valentin Stocker (Basel) 85

Ricky van Wolfswinkel (Basel) 85 (-1, 3 Oct 2020)

Ulisses Garcia (Young Boys) 84 (+2, 3 Oct 2020)

Christopher Martins Pereira (Young Boys) 84 (+2, 3 Oct 2020)

Gianluca Gaudino (Young Boys) 84 (+2, 3 Oct 2020)

Silvan Hefti (Young Boys) 84 (+1, 3 Oct 2020)

Omar Alderete (Basel) 84 (+2, 3 Oct 2020)

Raoul Petretta (Basel) 84 (+1, 3 Oct 2020)

Eray Comert (Basel) 84 (+1, 3 Oct 2020)

Samuele Campo (Basel) 84 (+1, 3 Oct 2020)

Hekuran Kryeziu (Zurich) 84

Cedric Zesiger (Young Boys) 83 (+3, 3 Oct 2020)

Marvin Spielmann (Young Boys) 83

Jordan Lefort (Young Boys) 83

Kemal Ademi (Basel) 83 (+1, 3 Oct 2020)

Sebastian Wuthrich (Servette) 83

Miroslav Stevanovic (Servette) 83

Vincent Sasso (Servette) 83

Benjamin Kololli (Zurich) 83

Marvin Schulz (Luzern) 83

Alexander Gerndt (Lugano) 83

Jonathan Sabbatini (Lugano) 83

Anton Mitryushkin (Sion) 83

Guillaume Hoarau (Sion) 83 (-3, 24 Sep 2020)

Serey Die (Neuchatel Xamax) 83

Hassane Bande (Thun) 83

Swiss review today - a bit too conservative imo.

Also a nice +7 for Josko Gvardiol as expected.

And a +3 for Tyrhys Dolan.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Thanks in advance! 🤗

I would keep Reguilon and Deano

On 9/27/2020 at 12:58 AM, jaybee said:

One to watch out for when he gets added to the database is Emanuel Emegha.  He is only 17 but has been involved in all of Sparta Rotterdam's league games so far. He was born in Netherlands but qualifies to play for Nigeria and Togo too.

That's him been added to database today with a 70 rating.

just a couple of things I have noticed re Transfers in SM.

You can only bid for one player from a team at a time, and cant do a deal if you have a bid  in for one of your players from that team, I currently have 3 bids in on my squad from the same team so have to either agree or decline them before I can buy another from that team, crazy huh!

In another world where you cant buy from unmanaged teams SM doesnt seem to understand that, so every few days a bid comes in for a player from another unmanaged team, gets accepted then SMFA blocks the deal! You would think with the unmanaged rule that SM would follow their own rules and not allow unmanaged bids!

Ah well thats my rant over, it is after all just a simple game. Cant wait for all those updates to happen in September. oh wait...

27 minutes ago, Nameless said:

T. Hernandez or Guerreiro (BVB)?

T.Hernandez for me, he’s younger and has been excellent at Milan.

9 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

just a couple of things I have noticed re Transfers in SM.

You can only bid for one player from a team at a time, and cant do a deal if you have a bid  in for one of your players from that team, I currently have 3 bids in on my squad from the same team so have to either agree or decline them before I can buy another from that team, crazy huh!

In another world where you cant buy from unmanaged teams SM doesnt seem to understand that, so every few days a bid comes in for a player from another unmanaged team, gets accepted then SMFA blocks the deal! You would think with the unmanaged rule that SM would follow their own rules and not allow unmanaged bids!

Ah well thats my rant over, it is after all just a simple game. Cant wait for all those updates to happen in September. oh wait...

To add to this, if you accept all 3 bids from the same team you won’t be able to buy any players from that team because you can only trade between 2 clubs 3 times per season. Bonkers.

Stops a ridiculous amount of cheating though but not great if you are in a GW that isn’t competitive and you want all the best players from each club.

On 9/28/2020 at 9:38 AM, Sir Rahul said:

If we put politicians on a football pitch they'd be crap, Rashford has already gotten a lot more change done. Even if the parents are negligent how is that the child's fault? Do you want the child to starve and suffer just because the parents aren't equipped to handle them and don't care for them? How is the child's fault? Just put yourself in the shoes of a starving kid.

Imagine having this view in 2020. Football's his job and he has a life out of it and he's using his considerable stature and platform for good. Are you suggesting everyone should just stick to their job and not contribute socially?

I saw something about Hamilton too. I love F1 and I don't enjoy Hamilton/Mercedes' dominance but off the track Hamilton's a superb example and a role model. 

The common man does not have the power to enact wide-scale social change even if we try, athletes/sports people can easily do this and it's good Marcus/Ham are. 

Just as when you put a sportsperson in a political environment they’re crap too as they don’t have the mental capacity, education or depth of knowledge required to look at anything from more than one angle.  

There is no such thing as true poverty in the UK.  The only exception to that is if someone is homeless in which case the safety net for a child is social services, just as it is if the child is being neglected in a household environment.

The political ‘measure’ of poverty is not having what the average person has.  By definition if you start giving everything to those at the bottom, you don’t resolve political poverty, all you do is average out and cause more people to be viewed as ‘political poverty’.  That’s not progress.

People need to stop thinking that the World owes them something - it doesn’t.  If they want to improve their lot in life they need to get off their arse and stop their thoughts of self-entitlement.  It’s pretty simple really.  

I’ve spent time in the field in the past (I’m a financial fraud analyst for an energy company) and I can assure you, every single warrant I’ve ever attended has been people not allocating funds to priority bills.  Priority bills are housing, council tax, fines, energy bills, child maintenance etc.  It is not for big TV’s, iPhones, fags, beer, drugs and tattoos.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

T.Hernandez for me, he’s younger and has been excellent at Milan.

To add to this, if you accept all 3 bids from the same team you won’t be able to buy any players from that team because you can only trade between 2 clubs 3 times per season. Bonkers.

Stops a ridiculous amount of cheating though but not great if you are in a GW that isn’t competitive and you want all the best players from each club.

Funny little caveat in the game is when you part exchange a player with an unmanged external club he's transfer banned for a week. In some cases I've seen that players are losing the transfer ban the very next day if the players club is unmanaged and that club is then bidding on a player I thought was banned...strange 

2 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Funny little caveat in the game is when you part exchange a player with an unmanged external club he's transfer banned for a week. In some cases I've seen that players are losing the transfer ban the very next day if the players club is unmanaged. It's a quick way if someone wanted to cheat and get players in from unmanaged clubs... You could get any amount of players in then... 😜

Absolutely 😂

I’ve done that not going to lie haha, also I’ve sold players who I’ve bought months ago back to clubs (external) who the player plays for IRL and got the value plus a lot extra and then bought him back a week later.

Nice way of making a little extra money that can go towards another player. Can only do this in less competitive worlds though 😂

17 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Absolutely 😂

I’ve done that not going to lie haha, also I’ve sold players who I’ve bought months ago back to clubs (external) who the player plays for IRL and got the value plus a lot extra and then bought him back a week later.

Nice way of making a little extra money that can go towards another player. Can only do this in less competitive worlds though 😂

Totally otherwise it could get messy. Also if you part ex it doesn't show up as a transfer if you have them shortlisted... Obvs it does when your subsequent bid comes in.. Normally it's 10% extra isn't it you can buy the players for but it's worth it 😂😂