• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

Hızlı bir yükselme falan olması gerekmez, ancak rekabetçi oyun dünyalarında dikkat edilmesi gereken biri, veritabanına yakın zamanda eklenen Brennan Johnson (73).

Geçen sezon Nottingham Ormanı için 8 kez oynadı ve şu anda 1.Lig'de Lincoln City'ye kiralandı ve dün ilk maçında iki penaltı kazandı. Lincoln'da bu sezon maksimum puanı muhtemelen 78 olacak, ancak o sadece 19 ve çok fazla potansiyele sahip.

Bu hafta İngiltere, İrlanda ve Bulgaristan ile karşı karşıya gelmek için Galler kadrosuna dahil edildi, üst üste ikinci kadrosunda yer aldı ve İngiltere karşısında ilk maçına çıkabilir. 

sorum olacak Dünya şampiyonası kupası ile Dünya şampiyonası ödüllü kupa arasındaki fark nedir? Ben ikisinde de devam ediyorum yoluma mesela ...

birde endişeli anlar yaşadığım sürekli oynatırsak?

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

FIFA ratings are trash!

Agree, they aren’t usually too far away though when it comes to players potential 🙂

Although Edwards is a fine player but I don’t see him being better or level with Greenwood in years to come.

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Only United would pursue Sancho for the whole window and end up with Cavani! 😆 (Although there is big talk about James Maddison now, not that United need a player like him).

One name....Radamel Falcao! 😂

It feels a little bit like that transfer to me. United must be the only team who fail to buy their back up option to their back up option lol.

All jokes a side, he’s a free agent so United won’t be risking much. United need strength in depth in forwards areas in my opinion and need to strengthen their defence with a CB and LB.

Lorenzo Pellegrini or Karim Demirbay or Hector Herrera or Thomas Lemar?

I prefer Pellegrini but there’s a bid war going in for him. I’m not too sure if I need to spend that much to get him.

So, any advice on the same? Should I go all out for him? Or get any of the three alternatives for base?

15 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I prefer Pellegrini but there’s a bid war going in for him. I’m not too sure if I need to spend that much to get him.

So, any advice on the same? Should I go all out for him? Or get any of the three alternatives for base?

Pellegrini is definitely better than the others. If you want to take a gamble Lemar if you can get him cheap? 

19 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Pellegrini is the best option but I’d honestly think about gambling on Lemar, he’s potentially being handed a life line with a few clubs interested in him.

Big question is can he get back to how he performed at Monaco.

6 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

WHU have been really good in their last 3 league games!! 

2-1  away lost to Arsenal. We deserved a point and could have won

4-0 win home at Wolves 

3-0 win away at Leicester

We are playing so great . Just like the end of last season. 

I thought we would be bottom in our first 8 fixtures

3 really tough games on paper.

I can’t believe Leicester though, 5-2 away win at Man City then lose 3-0 at home to your mob 😂

Morale of the story is sit deep against Leicester (nullify Vardy) and counter attack them, they never really looked like scoring today for me.

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Pellegrini is the best option but I’d honestly think about gambling on Lemar, he’s potentially being handed a life line with a few clubs interested in him.

I can’t believe Leicester though, 5-2 away win at Man City then lose 3-0 at home to your mob 😂

Morale of the story is sit deep against Leicester (nullify Vardy) and counter attack them, they never really looked like scoring today for me.

So again the question comes up, should I go all out for Pellegrini? Or take a gamble with Lemar or go for any of the other two?

17 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

So again the question comes up, should I go all out for Pellegrini? Or take a gamble with Lemar or go for any of the other two?

I would probably go for Pellegrini out of the 4.

I would be tempted to wait and see where and if Lemar moves this window but you don’t have that luxury because of the bidding war.

I don’t see neither Herrera or Demirbay rising in the near future to reach Pellegrini’s level.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Oi our mob is playing very well and organised xD 

Possession is a over rated stat 😎 

New signing Coufal. Played very well today and has only had 2 training sessions. So good signs 

Spurs,Man city and Liverpool next lol. So happy we have gotten 6/12 points now

Otherwise this could have been 8/8 losts 

Fulham and Sheff United playing poorly though with 4/4 losts . Sheff United suffering from second season syndrome

1 minute ago, RieceM96 said:

Oi our mob is playing very well and organised xD 

Possession is a over rated stat 😎 

New signing Coufal. Played very well today and has only had 2 training sessions. So good signs 

Spurs,Man city and Liverpool next lol. So happy we have gotten 6/12 points now

Otherwise this could have been 8/8 losts 

Fulham and Sheff United playing poorly though with 4/4 losts . Sheff United suffering from second season syndrome

Yeah I’m agreeing with you. ‘your mob‘ must be a northern thing I didn’t mean any offence by it 😂

Ogbonna was solid at the back too!

Burnley lost 3 out of 3 so its looking good for the other teams expected to fight relegation 🙂

Moyes working from home as well 😂

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah I’m agreeing with you. ‘your mob‘ must be a northern thing I didn’t mean any offence by it 😂

Ogbonna was solid at the back too!

Burnley lost 3 out of 3 so its looking good for the other teams expected to fight relegation 🙂

Moyes working from home as well 😂

I'm not offended 👌😎 it's cool. 

Yeah it looking like a crazy season so far. 

Sheffield United Vs Fulham in 2 weeks. Gonna be a tense game and a massive 6 pointer . A draw doesn't help either of them.

Yeah xD don't know what's going on lol. On paper we are a average side but just shows that playing with your heart and actually trying matters more than having just quality . 

That Newcastle game , whu fans were so annoyed that we just rolled over and showed no passion knowing full well  that our next 7 fixtures is like death to the club and a potential no points until November

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Agree, they aren’t usually too far away though when it comes to players potential 🙂

Although Edwards is a fine player but I don’t see him being better or level with Greenwood in years to come.

One name....Radamel Falcao! 😂

It feels a little bit like that transfer to me. United must be the only player who fail to buy their back up option to their back up option lol.

All jokes a side, he’s a free agent so United won’t be risking much. United need strength in depth in forwards areas in my opinion and need to strengthen their defence with a CB and LB.

Cavani might be a free agent, but he will be getting a wage of £200k+ and apparently his agent is getting £10m!! A LB is incoming, the Telles deal is done. Doesn't look like a CB is happening, but after the shocking defending in the Spurs match so far, they could be making a last ditch move for someone.

10 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Cavani might be a free agent, but he will be getting a wage of £200k+ and apparently his agent is getting £10m!! A LB is incoming, the Telles deal is done. Doesn't look like a CB is happening, but after the shocking defending in the Spurs match so far, they could be making a last ditch move for someone.

You’ve made a good point.

Defending awful down to 10 men, although Lamela was as much to blame for the red card in my opinion. Both should of got the same punishment.

EDIT: 4-1 🙈

8 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Erik Lamela 89 --> 91 ?

He is a key player for Spurs atm

He won’t get a +2, maybe a +1 throughout the season if Tottenham do well and he plays regularly.

The drama in the first 30 mins of the ManU v Spurs must be seen to be believed Penalty in first minute scored by Bruno and then 1-2-3 and it's 1-3 to Spurs. I think both teams have watched Leeds / Man City match yesterday and it's all-out attack. 

Then we have a RED Card for Martial in a "fisty cuffs" with Lamella who started it . With now Spurs 1-3up. Hold the front page Son makes it 1-4 after 36mins?? Where will this game end up!

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Pellegrini

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Only United would pursue Sancho for the whole window and end up with Cavani! 😆 (Although there is big talk about James Maddison now, not that United need a player like him).

Hope he isn't the only player coming in... will reserve my judgements after tomorrow

26 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Erik Lamela 89 --> 91 ?

He is a key player for Spurs atm

LOL no, maybe 90

4 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Will Bruno get a +1 if he scores 20 penalties but United continue to perform like this? Both happening at the same time is realistic 

92 is alright atm

Sums up United’s season so far

1ACE99A8-D1B2-4C23-93E0-C6724A632AF7.thumb.png.be15bbd940bd4a6f0f3a5e8af8d4c045.png

6 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Hope we get Raphinha and Poveda can understudy. BUT we lost Dan James in the final hour of last season b4 ManU got him later, so I'm not counting Chickens!

Raphinha will have to go Thru the "Bielsa Test Machine" if we get him and prove fitness as Diego LLorente is at the moment. Rodrigo is only getting 45mins ATM. Still hope of others too to get the "Bielsa treatment".

Stuart Dallas has had his "Bielsa treatment" and now has the pace of a bullet compared to previous seasons.

Good point. Regarding Dallas yellow or red for his foul on Bernardo Silva late on?

21 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Will Bruno get a +1 if he scores 20 penalties but United continue to perform like this? Both happening at the same time is realistic 

Stay at 92 regardless in my opinion.