• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 10/3/2020 at 3:57 PM, Sareum said:

Just as when you put a sportsperson in a political environment they’re crap too as they don’t have the mental capacity, education or depth of knowledge required to look at anything from more than one angle.  

There is no such thing as true poverty in the UK.  The only exception to that is if someone is homeless in which case the safety net for a child is social services, just as it is if the child is being neglected in a household environment.

The political ‘measure’ of poverty is not having what the average person has.  By definition if you start giving everything to those at the bottom, you don’t resolve political poverty, all you do is average out and cause more people to be viewed as ‘political poverty’.  That’s not progress.

People need to stop thinking that the World owes them something - it doesn’t.  If they want to improve their lot in life they need to get off their arse and stop their thoughts of self-entitlement.  It’s pretty simple really.  

I’ve spent time in the field in the past (I’m a financial fraud analyst for an energy company) and I can assure you, every single warrant I’ve ever attended has been people not allocating funds to priority bills.  Priority bills are housing, council tax, fines, energy bills, child maintenance etc.  It is not for big TV’s, iPhones, fags, beer, drugs and tattoos.

As long as Marcus Rashford is helping the slightly poorer communities then there can't be much harm in that. He's no politician(by any means), but he seems a decent young man who can help by using his positive influence for a good cause. He'll probably get more done then some of these MP's anyways. 🙂

You do make a very good fact about people not paying their priority bills, however not all people are like this - and do try to earn an honest living and do manage to pay their priority bills in due time. 

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Lorenzo Pellegrini or Karim Demirbay or Hector Herrera or Thomas Lemar?

I prefer Pellegrini but there’s a bid war going in for him. I’m not too sure if I need to spend that much to get him.

So, any advice on the same? Should I go all out for him? Or get any of the three alternatives for base?

Listen up Agent 0007, Lorenzo is our best option out of the three mentioned.

Agent 0007, If there aren't any other similar/better options out there, and you could do with another MF then you have no option but to go all out and win this bidding war. 

I wish you well sir! 😀

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Cavani might be a free agent, but he will be getting a wage of £200k+ and apparently his agent is getting £10m!! A LB is incoming, the Telles deal is done. Doesn't look like a CB is happening, but after the shocking defending in the Spurs match so far, they could be making a last ditch move for someone.

Maybe United should consider bringing William Prunier out of retirement. ☺

51 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Sums up United’s season so far

1ACE99A8-D1B2-4C23-93E0-C6724A632AF7.thumb.png.be15bbd940bd4a6f0f3a5e8af8d4c045.png

On 9/15/2020 at 5:25 PM, The punch said:

duo !! martial 93 this season trust me

On 9/16/2020 at 3:14 PM, The punch said:

martial will not disappoint me, he will maintain his current form with 25+ goals this season, so 92 winter and 93 summer. at 1 years of euro cup, I have the feeling he's going to have a great season.

d73d0f288572bbf70eca98362bd25848.gif

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

More transfers...

• Ibrahima Diallo (84) to Southampton
  • Diogo Dalot (85) to AC Milan on loan
  • Juan Foyth (85) to Villarreal on loan
  • Simon Sohm (79) to Parma (rose today)
  • Juan Brunetta (83) to Parma on loan

Adding Rayan Ait-Nouri (82) to Wolves to this. Nice move for him.

Also like Marc Roca to Bayern. Good he isn't sticking around at Espanyol and will be interesting to see how much gametime he will get. Thiago has left, Cuisance might leave, but they are looking for an RB (Sarr) that will free Kimmich to play in midfield.

Maybe if Javi Martinez also goes Roca can play a decent amount this season.

1 hour ago, Gumball said:

d73d0f288572bbf70eca98362bd25848.gif

I’m in stitches 🤣

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Adding Rayan Ait-Nouri (82) to Wolves to this. Nice move for him.

Also like Marc Roca to Bayern. Good he isn't sticking around at Espanyol and will be interesting to see how much gametime he will get. Thiago has left, Cuisance might leave, but they are looking for an RB (Sarr) that will free Kimmich to play in midfield.

Maybe if Javi Martinez also goes Roca can play a decent amount this season.

Be interesting to see where this leaves Vinagre when Jonny comes back from injury.

18 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Calm down Villa. Jesus Christ lol 

What is happening in football today 😂

So many goalfests in the EPL at the minute!

First 3 goals for Watkins in the premier league against the best team in England. Not bad.

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

All I can say is!

Manchester United had 10 men for most of the game what’s Liverpool’s defence (excuse the pun) 😂

Can anyone tell me a time both United and Liverpool conceded 6 or more games on the same weekend.

@crvena_zvezda What’s happened mate 😡

Liverpool fans will say they didn't have their first choice GK or Mane/Henderson xD

56 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I’m in stitches 🤣

Be interesting to see where this leaves Vinagre when Jonny comes back from injury.

What is happening in football today 😂

So many goalfests in the EPL at the minute!

First 3 goals for Watkins in the premier league against the best team in England. Not bad.

All Liverpool players should drop -7?

Best day EVER.  

Firstly the turdbags get battered, then the light-fingered criminals get stuffed big time by Villa!  

The best bit is that they’d been all over the BBC have your say section giving it ‘billy big spuds’ so they ended up with egg ALL OVER THEIR FACE!  

Fantastic.  

40 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

All I can say is!

Manchester United had 10 men for most of the game what’s Liverpool’s defence (excuse the pun) 😂

Can anyone tell me a time both United and Liverpool conceded 6 or more goals on the same weekend.

@crvena_zvezda What’s happened mate 😡

I am in shock! Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. Awful mistakes, awful defending & awful bad luck (I'm not blaming the defeat on bad luck, Villa deserved to win).

15 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Genius by Liverpool. Took the heat off Ole and good egg Ed, and got utd off the back pages. Green and Gold will be Claret and Sky blue tonight! The genius of it. Pure....Genius

LOL