Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

6pm transfers:

• Joao Jota (82) to Valladolid on loan
  • Hans Caviglia (78) to Parma on loan
  • Luka Ilic (80) to Twente on loan
  • Bryan Gil (82) to Eibar on loan
  • Alex Pozo (85) to Eibar on loan
  • Frederick Winther (77) to Augsburg (being loaned back to Lyngby)
  • Killian Ludewig (78) to Schalke on loan
  • Omar Alderete (84) to Hertha
  • Paul Mukairu (77) to Anderlecht on loan
  • Mickael Cuisance (83) to Marseille (on loan?)
  • Rodrigo Vilca (73) to Newcastle (U23s first)

Talk of a loan move a few weeks back to a team in the championship.

Highly rated Portuguese full back Tomas Esteves joins Reading on loan from Porto. interesting move. Hopefully reach 80 by the end of the season if he plays regularly.

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6pm transfers:

• Joao Jota (82) to Valladolid on loan
  • Hans Caviglia (78) to Parma on loan
  • Luka Ilic (80) to Twente on loan
  • Bryan Gil (82) to Eibar on loan
  • Alex Pozo (85) to Eibar on loan
  • Frederick Winther (77) to Augsburg (being loaned back to Lyngby)
  • Killian Ludewig (78) to Schalke on loan
  • Omar Alderete (84) to Hertha
  • Paul Mukairu (77) to Anderlecht on loan
  • Mickael Cuisance (83) to Marseille (on loan?)
  • Rodrigo Vilca (73) to Newcastle (U23s first)

8pm transfers:

• Jean-Victor Makengo (83) to Udinese
  • Karlo Letica (82) to Sampdoria
  • Amer Gojak (85) to Torino
  • Yordan Osorio (83) to Parma
  • Jairo Izquierdo (83) to Cadiz
  • Andreas Hanche-Olsen (78) to Gent
  • Maxime Busi (80) to Parma
  • Lilian Brassier (80) to Brest on loan

Dijon look like they have added Arthur Zagre (19) to their ranks on a 2 year loan. Great move!

He will join other great talents such as Ebimbe and Panzo.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

Could be a big riser this season if he can decent minutes.

————

West Ham United also looking to bring in another RB. Mohamed Simakan (20) for 17 million. Strasbourg want 20 million.

Another very talented youngster and West Ham would have a real player if they can pull this deal off.

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

Lucas Martinez Quarta has joined Fiorentina from River Plate 

Douglas Costa has returned to Bayern on loan. It will be interesting to see if that impacts on the minutes that Musiala gets.

De Sciglio has joined Lyon on loan which could also impact on game time that Bard gets.

Big transfer of Fiorentina! 

8pm transfers:

Brassier to Brest! sounds like a move made in heaven! Should fit in nicely as Benny Hill might have said!

13 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

What do y'all think about Chelsea new boys  timo havertz and  ziyech worth keeping for a while??

yes, wait and see, I really don't see them rising to 93 (at least Ziyech), plenty of competition for minutes and to get 93 they'll have to play 2000+ mins with good stats 

7 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Brassier to Brest! sounds like a move made in heaven! Should fit in nicely as Benny Hill might have said!

hahaha

8pm transfers:

Nearing 10pm now,

• Amad Diallo/Traore (73) to Man Utd (in Jan) - big one!
  • Jeremy Doku (82) to Rennes - another exciting move for a teenager, Rennes are really exciting and could push for 2nd this season
  • Noa Lang (82) to Club Brugge
  • Nehuen Perez (83) to Granada
  • Victor Mollejo (82) to Getafe on loan
1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Dijon look like they have added Arthur Zagre (19) to their ranks on a 2 year loan. Great move!

He will join other great talents such as Ebimbe and Panzo.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

Could be a big riser this season if he can decent minutes.

————

West Ham United also looking to bring in another RB. Mohamed Simakan (20) for 17 million. Strasbourg want 20 million.

Another very talented youngster and West Ham would have a real player if they can pull this deal off.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Talk of a loan move a few weeks back to a team in the championship.

Highly rated Portuguese full back Tomas Esteves joins Reading on loan from Porto. interesting move. Hopefully reach 80 by the end of the season if he plays regularly.

Highly rated Atletico Madrid forward Victor Mollejo (19) joins Getafe on season long loan.

Similar to the quotes above. Could see a rise with a decent amount of game time this season.

SM rating - 82

Value - 2 million

Great in La Liga 2 last season with Deportivo La Coruna.

On 5/24/2020 at 2:01 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Cavani hasn't played a lot this season (injury) and dropped to 93 in December. With the curtailed season I think it would be unfair for SM to drop him to 92, however we will know in the next few days. His contract ends next month and he will move - I thought it would be Atleti, but seems like it may be Inter. Idk - fact is his future is more uncertain.

Didn't imagine in my wildest dreams Cavani will be joining us. Pretty certain that guarantees a drop to 92 (and maybe even 91 next summer) unless he gets goals.

9 minutes ago, Spiller2020 said:

Thoughts on Luca Waldschmidt. Now at benfica. Started the season ok. Good move for him? Chance of a rise next time reviewed ?

88 is fairly high for Portugal so needs plenty of goals imo

Just now, RieceM96 said:

EjllyNUXsAEY0Qn.thumb.jpeg.29496f4edfb3ec5f517699a4dc6e8008.jpeg

I agree mate, I'm annoyed as we're stuck with too many keepers now and Romero deserved a move away.

7 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Ed Woodward is a clown. You spend months inquiring and not putting in the required bid for 2 players (Sancho and Alex Telles), then on deadline day instead of signing Sancho, you sign a 17 year old that won't even play until January, who has played about 25 minutes in Serie A for 30 mill. Then you cave in and sign Telles for the required bid when he could've joined weeks ago and integrated into the team. And you sign Cavani, 33 years old, for 2 years, who was a free agent back in July 1st and no one put in a bid for him.

I hate Ed Woodward so much, he, the Glazers, Matt Judge and these clueless unambitious board members are ruining Man Utd. Once they sack Ole, they'll just repeat the same thing over and over.

7 hours ago, Bigpest said:

I totally agree..but what do they do?? Sack the manager! Every time! Ole clicked up with his team selections for the cup semis and a bit of rot has set in since maguire got pissed and causes bother abroad.... Why agent we playing  van de beek?? Mastic is too slow.. Soumare at lille would have been class

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Was hoping O. Dembele joined so I could post this picture with the caption ‘Dembele after playing 4 games in 8 days’ 😂

DE7E0468-7271-4D0C-9B30-CD190EDB50CB.thumb.png.f0fbef8ade0e4f67153eb9bd4914af06.png

In all serious though whoever is making the decisions up top are humiliating Man United, this deadline day just makes them look clueless.

I also don’t think Ole has the tactical nouse/awareness to take the team forward either but he isn’t helped by the board.

5 hours ago, Bigpest said:

You could argue that every manager has been made to look like a fool... Ole.. Mourinho.. Van gaal.. Moyes was awful for us and was the cause of so many issues.. A combination of the board...poor recruitment..and Ed woodward being a tool has ruined us

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Could of done that with someone like Aarons, maybe cost a touch more but would have a better sell on value.

Anyway what do I know I’m just a football fan 😂

Couldn't agree more! Ed Woodward = Clueless.

I really don't think Ed Woodward knows what he is doing. Telles could a decent signing, but the deal should have been done ages ago. Cavani is such a desperation signing, Man Utd should not be signing someone like Cavani. Now that they've missed out of Sancho, means it'll never happen. He'll go elsewhere next summer (I have a feeling it'll be Liverpool). Ole isn't good enough to be the Utd manager, but a new manager would still have the same problem of Ed being a fool and the Glazers only caring about money and not success.

Nearing 10pm now,

• Amad Diallo/Traore (73) to Man Utd (in Jan) - big one!
  • Jeremy Doku (82) to Rennes - another exciting move for a teenager, Rennes are really exciting and could push for 2nd this season
  • Noa Lang (82) to Club Brugge
  • Nehuen Perez (83) to Granada
  • Victor Mollejo (82) to Getafe on loan

Some more,

• Sacha Boey (76) to Dijon
  • Bobby Adekanye (76) to Cadiz on loan
  • Chris Willock (78) to QPR
  • Jean-Clair Todibo (82) to Benfica on loan/permanent in two years
  • Juan Miranda (80) to Betis on loan
  • Gomes Nanu (82) to Porto
46 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I really don't think Ed Woodward knows what he is doing. Telles could a decent signing, but the deal should have been done ages ago. Cavani is such a desperation signing, Man Utd should not be signing someone like Cavani. Now that they've missed out of Sancho, means it'll never happen. He'll go elsewhere next summer (I have a feeling it'll be Liverpool). Ole isn't good enough to be the Utd manager, but a new manager would still have the same problem of Ed being a fool and the Glazers only caring about money and not success.

Every manager has been made a scapegoat for the failings... Not rocket science to see who is to blame..constant dross from above....terrible that every manager has been mugged off

1 hour ago, Aaaa said:

What do y'all think about Chelsea new boys  timo havertz and  ziyech worth keeping for a while??

Yeah I would keep them all for now, Chelsea are a team very much in progression still getting used to playing with each other. After all they’ve signed a lot of new players this summer.

1 hour ago, Spiller2020 said:

Thoughts on Luca Waldschmidt. Now at benfica. Started the season ok. Good move for him? Chance of a rise next time reviewed ?

Not sure, 20+ goals will probably get him a rise. Won’t be helped by Benfica’s failure to qualify for UCL.

54 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

United need a director of football or hand the reigns to Ole so he can go out and buy who he wants. No one can tell me if Ole was buying the players he would leave it till the last day to scramble around for free agents etc.

16 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Every manager has been made a scapegoat for the failings... Not rocket science to see who is to blame..constant dross from above....terrible that every manager has been mugged off

Even Mourinho and he actually won something at United 😂

58 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some more,

• Sacha Boey (76) to Dijon
  • Bobby Adekanye (76) to Cadiz on loan
  • Chris Willock (78) to QPR
  • Jean-Clair Todibo (82) to Benfica on loan/permanent in two years
  • Juan Miranda (80) to Betis on loan
  • Gomes Nanu (82) to Porto

Last few of the night, though not the window:

• Facundo Pellistri (76) to Man Utd - interesting one
  • Djamel Benlamri (80) to Lyon - as I said yday