• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bigpest said:

Every manager has been made a scapegoat for the failings... Not rocket science to see who is to blame..constant dross from above....terrible that every manager has been mugged off

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

United need a director of football or hand the reigns to Ole so he can go out and buy who he wants. No one can tell me if Ole was buying the players he would leave it till the last day to scramble around for free agents etc.

Even Mourinho and he actually won something at United 😂

There was so much talk of a director of football months ago, they even interviewed candidates (Darren Fletcher, Rio Ferdinand etc). It was all for show, there was clearly no intention to appoint anyone.

Jose deserves so much credit for having any success at Utd!

2 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Any player will rise to 91 in winter Update ??

J Grealish
A Telles
D Calvert Lewin 

F Chiesa

Depends on the position at the winter break. If everton is top 4, I think Calvert-Lewin will pull an Ocampos and get to 91.

For Grealish to get 91, I think villa needs to be on top 6, which I think won't happen.

Somebody mentioned Telles has plenty of assists, but CMIIW, I think Telles played as Left WB at Porto? WB position tends to produce good numbers but if you put him at FB position their numbers will be less. And I think SM take notes about it, they don't really rate WBs. Examples:

Gosens vs Theo. Both were 88, statistically Gosens has higher assists and goals. SM upgraded Theo to 90, Gosens to 89. Same like no upgrade for Corona and Doherty but SM upgraded Digne to 91.

Chiesa? I don't like this transfer. Now Juve have Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata, Chiesa, Bernadeschi, and Kulusevski in attack. And what formation will they play? 3-5-2? 4-3-3? I think Chiesa/Kulu at WB is a waste imo, and again SM don't rate WB so I think Chiesa will stay at 90.

Bad transfer for SM perspective as Kulusevski and Chiesa will fight for minutes

8 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

£30m + Grealish for Hazard ? 

Hazard, I find it hard to believe that Grealish will ever reach Hazard’s standard of 95.

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

There was so much talk of a director of football months ago, they even interviewed candidates (Darren Fletcher, Rio Ferdinand etc). It was all for show, there was clearly no intention to appoint anyone.

Jose deserves so much credit for having any success at Utd!

He actually won a trophy but yet still gets slagged off by the media 😂

7 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Any player will rise to 91 in winter Update ??

J Grealish
A Telles
D Calvert Lewin 

F Chiesa

I think it’s a bit soon.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Kramaric or Corona+Hwang (Leipzig)?

As good as Kramaric is doing at the minute I would still go for the duo. I expect Hwang to do well at Leipzig.

Enrico Del Prato (20/78) was added literally days ago and on the updates today they have him retiring....i cant find anything about him hanging up his boots anywhere, only that hes extremely promising and just gone out on loan to Reggina from Atalanta..help? whats the play here?

3 minutes ago, dgormand said:

Enrico Del Prato (20/78) was added literally days ago and on the updates today they have him retiring....i cant find anything about him hanging up his boots anywhere, only that hes extremely promising and just gone out on loan to Reggina from Atalanta..help? whats the play here?

Hm, just look at this ss attached. You are sure it's him?

Screenshot_20201006-100933.jpg

10 minutes ago, dgormand said:

That's because some SM genius didn't notice that the player was already in the database. Del Prato vs. Delprato :D

10 minutes ago, dgormand said:

WOW hahaha, well that explains that...13 years on SM and this is a first....just wow!

thanks!

It happens more often than it seems. They did even better a few days ago, IN THE SAME REVIEW they had:

Yanis BEGRAOUI (19/73, ID: 105681) and Yanis BERGRAOUI (19/74, ID: 98352).

Apparently, they removed the second one after a few days, but you can still find them with the player IDs. :D

30 minutes ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

17 months since last Austria review and finally it is here. I am so happy with +1 for Mwepu to 83. Starter for Salzburg, 3 assists in the Champions League last season. Wow! Excellent reviewing SM Wiki, you are truly the best.

I thought the same, Mwepu, Camara and Koita all harshly treated in my opinion. Had Mwepu down as 82 -> 85

55 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

That's because some SM genius didn't notice that the player was already in the database. Del Prato vs. Delprato :D

50 minutes ago, dgormand said:

WOW hahaha, well that explains that...13 years on SM and this is a first....just wow!

thanks!

You could say SM made a big del ‘PRATO’ of themselves on this one 🙂

9 hours ago, Sareum said:

I’m an Oldham Athletic fan.  Calling them a football team is pushing the limits of credibility.  

I know we were not the first, but I remember as a kid standing on the west bank at Plough Lane hearing your fans sing "Oldham, Oldham" and we sang back Let em go, let em go!, all good clean family fun even in the 80's, happy days..

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

It happens more often than it seems. They did even better a few days ago, IN THE SAME REVIEW they had:

Yanis BEGRAOUI (19/73, ID: 105681) and Yanis BERGRAOUI (19/74, ID: 98352).

Apparently, they removed the second one after a few days, but you can still find them with the player IDs. :D

I just read your post after I posted mine 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

In the madness of transfer deadline day I missed the fact that Coupo Moting moved from PSG to Bayern Munich.

That guy must have the best agent in world football, he’s working miracles for Coupo Moting 😂

Stoke City -> PSG -> Bayern Munich

I thought the same and did a double take when I saw his name. Banter!