• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Spanish second tier was done recently, wasn't it? Would you say that's it for another 12 months or do you think they might go back to it shortly? They seem to be dipping in and out a bit and at the moment I'm not sure which leagues are completed and which not. They're certainly getting through a lot of leagues though, which was needed.

On 4/20/2017 at 10:33 AM, Sir Rahul said:

AUSTRIA BUNDESLIGA

RB Salzburg:

Minamino +2 to 88- yes

Szoboszlai +3 to 85- yes

Coronel +2 to 80- yes

Koita +2 to 80- yes

Hwang +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Haland +4 to 86- +3 to 85; +2 to 87; +1 to 88

Daka +4 to 86- +3 to 85

Onguene +3 to 86- +1 to 84

Wober +3 to 86- +1 to 84

Mwepu +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Okugawa +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Bernede +4 to 82- +2 to 80

Ramalho +1 to 87

Kristensen +3 to 86

Ulmer +1 to 86

Stankovic +1 to 86

Ashimeru +1 to 83

List of 83+ Austrian Bundesliga players:

Zlatko Junuzovic (Salzburg) 87 (-1, 6 Oct 2020)

Andre Ramalho (Salzburg) 86

Alexander Schlager (LASK) 85 (+4, 6 Oct 2020)

Andreas Ulmer (Salzburg) 85

Cican Stankovic (Salzburg) 85

Patson Daka (Salzburg) 85 (+3, 13 Sep 2020)

Dominik Szoboszlai (Salzburg) 85 (+3, 13 Sep 2020)

Thomas Murg (Rapid Wien) 85

Filip Stojkovic (Rapid Wien) 85

Richard Strebinger (Rapid Wien) 85

Jerome Onguene (Salzburg) 84 (+1, 6 Oct 2020)

Maximilian Wober (Salzburg) 84 (+1, 6 Oct 2020)

Philip Schobesberger (Rapid Wien) 84

Bekim Balaj (Sturm Graz) 84

Stefan Hierlander (Sturm Graz) 84

Alexander Grunwald (Austria Wien) 84

Philipp Wieselnder (LASK) 83 (+1, 6 Oct 2020)

Reinhold Ranftl (LASK) 83 (+1, 6 Oct 2020)

Thomas Goiginger (LASK) 83

Peter Michorl (LASK) 83

Gernot Trauner (LASK) 83

Marvin Potzmann (LASK) 83

Enock Mwepu (Salzburg) 83 (+1, 6 Oct 2020)

Rasmus Kristensen (Salzburg) 83

Christoph Knasmullner (Rapid Wien) 83

Thorsten Schick (Rapid Wien) 83

Mateo Barac (Rapid Wien) 83

Mario Sonnleitner (Rapid Wien) 83

Lukas Spendlhofer (Sturm Graz) 83

Jorg Siebenhandl (Sturm Graz) 83

Dominik Prokop (Austria Wein) 83

Florian Klein (Austria Wein) 83

Alexander Walke (Salzburg) 81 (-2, 6 Oct 2020)

Stefan Stangl (St Polten) 78 (-5, 22 Sep 2020)

Really stingy review for Salzburg, idk why

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Kramaric or Corona+Hwang (Leipzig)?

Duo

4 hours ago, Nighch said:

Any news about the update of the game?

Nope

10 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Any player will rise to 91 in winter Update ??

J Grealish
A Telles
D Calvert Lewin 

F Chiesa

DCL most probably

I've explained about Grealish in another post yday

Unlikely Telles will get 91 at Utd

Also unlikely Chiesa gets 91 - plenty of competition and Bernardeschi is still stuck at 90 for comparison

4 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Spanish second tier was done recently, wasn't it? Would you say that's it for another 12 months or do you think they might go back to it shortly? They seem to be dipping in and out a bit and at the moment I'm not sure which leagues are completed and which not. They're certainly getting through a lot of leagues though, which was needed.

I'd say that's it

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

The raise for Patson Daka to 85 instead of 86 should already have given us a clue about what was to come for the rest of Salzburg .

(nothing much)

🤧🥶🤧🥶 🤧🥶🤧🥶

You make a good point, Szoboszlai the same I guess 😢

5 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

I don’t see Segunda getting reviewed again now for a while, could be an odd random review though for some players.

4 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Really stingy review for Salzburg, idk why

Mwepu got what’s the word? Shafted.

I was convinced Camara would get to 80. 79 seems an odd rise, you don’t see many of those.

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: Nothing of interest in 3 and a half pages  Nuttin... Nuts ... Nowt ... NIL! 🙁☹️😟😞😒.... Don't shoot the messenger Please😀Socca😀 ....

Well there was Vallci and Berisha of Red Bull Salzburg Hurrah! 😀       

Have I uploaded Salzburg recently? can't honestly remember, think I did! 

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: 22 Pages (over an Hour 😌)

Obviously a number of "Transfer Window" edits, I'll mention a few BUT many more to come every day from here for maybe a week from now, I assume. Marc Roca, Ait Nouri, Godfrey, W Fofana, Vinagre, Bakayoko, Pussetto, Coufal etc. Definitely more to come...

Austria: Rapid Vienna 5 edits, SV Reid 10edits Belgium: Royal Excel Mouscron 6 edits, OH Leuven 21 edits, KAS Eupen 14 edits Scotland: Hearts 11 edits, Dundee 14 edits. Others: KV Kortrijk 6 edits, Walsall 4 edits, WSJ Tirol 13 edits, SKV Polten 13 edits. 

It's going to be frantic for SM/SWIKI getting all these edits done. I see why they decided to change to more "Random risers" as they are trying very hard to keep pace with such a large database. 

I mean who here has bought from WSJ Tirol or KV Kortrijk?? or anyone of such tiny interest to THIS GAME! Wouldn't it have been much easier to just have the main leagues and clubs from throughout the world. SM could cut down by at least half and have more time to do some decent reviews on a much quicker basis. Instead they are rushing through an ever increasing workload with errors that are bound to creep in due to their haste. 

Wish there was another "similar Soccer manager" game that had "Real life players names and reflected real life performances but did it in a dynamic way. Now that would be really good and SM could do this with half the database. Who wants to buy "Joe Bloggs from Accrington Stanley" anyway???

8 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I mean who here has bought from WSJ Tirol or KV Kortrijk?? or anyone of such tiny interest to THIS GAME! 

I bought Terem Moffi from Kortrijk, he got a +20 rise a few months back and has moved to Lorient this season.

Hate to be a party pooper 😂

I get what you mean though 🙂

Valencia had one of the worst transfer windows ever. Sad to see.

Sold Rodrigo, sold Ferran for a bargain price, sold Coquelin and Parejo to city rivals for virtually nothing, and loaned out Piccini. Garay left too. 

Six first-teamers gone, no replacements. 

From an SM pov there should plenty of risers tho.

Guillamon (80), Musah (76), Lee (83), Correia (78), Esquerdo (78), Vallejo (83), Racic (83) and Blanco (78) have all gotten minutes so far.

15 hours ago, Aaaa said:

What do y'all think about Chelsea new boys  timo havertz and  ziyech worth keeping for a while??

I'm Keeping Havertz tho I haven't seen sufficient from him yet (for his rating). Ziyech: I'm glad I didn't buy.

13 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Leeds Confirm Raphinha Transfer. Phew 30mins left, that is close!

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/live-leeds-united-transfer-news-19048978

Looks like he could be Leeds best buy to me (love that goal on his last game for Rennes on Sunday) 

Will probably have to go through the "Bielsa Fitness and tactical test process" like Rodrigo and Diego still are. Would have thought he was pretty fit anyway and secretly I'm hoping he gets thrown on straightaway in 2weeks time!

13 hours ago, Bigpest said:

Every manager has been made a scapegoat for the failings... Not rocket science to see who is to blame..constant dross from above....terrible that every manager has been mugged off

Exactly my thoughts Bigpest and very succinctly sums up the whole situation. Say no more...

12 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

£30m + Grealish for Hazard ? 

Hazard. But maybe in say a couple of years it maybe YES!

12 hours ago, jaybee said:

Just spotted that Juventus have signed Chiesa on loan.

Great spot too! Missed that myself. Will he get game time is the question Jaybee ?BUT If he does and plays well, then GREAT!

11 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Any player will rise to 91 in winter Update ??

J Grealish
A Telles
D Calvert Lewin 

F Chiesa

We have to wait and see, it's a high target. IF DCL continues in this great form and Everton are League challengers still in December/ January 90 definite and 91 50/50. Top 4 next may and plenty of goals then 100% is possible.

6 hours ago, Nighch said:

Any news about the update of the game?

No News is GOOD NEWS to me. It will be a first if any improvement by SM actually does NOT lead to a worsening of the game! 

3 hours ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

17 months since last Austria review and finally it is here. I am so happy with +1 for Mwepu to 83. Starter for Salzburg, 3 assists in the Champions League last season. Wow! Excellent reviewing SM Wiki, you are truly the best.

Your sarcasm is deafening I only hope SM can hear u. Totally agree whytfAustriaRUdoing

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

The raise for Patson Daka to 85 instead of 86 should already have given us a clue about what was to come for the rest of Salzburg .

(nothing much)

🤧🥶🤧🥶 🤧🥶🤧🥶

Your dead right Toppo and thanks for all your spotting of SM's sneaky rises in value b4 reviews. SM obviously hate Managers making too much profit from risers. 

52 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I bought Terem Moffi from Kortrijk, he got a +20 rise a few months back and has moved to Lorient this season.

Hate to be a party pooper 😂

I get what you mean though 🙂

Bad example I guess,  😬  but glad u see the picture 😀

Hoping to do a spreadsheet update on the french clubs I did on Jaybees thread 3 or 4 games ago. Some promising youngsters over there. Maybe late today or more likely tomorrow. 

15 hours ago, Spiller2020 said:

Thoughts on Luca Waldschmidt. Now at benfica. Started the season ok. Good move for him? Chance of a rise next time reviewed ?

Hi Spiller2020, well Luca is getting minutes but as yet NOT ideal minutes. To explain, he started with 76mins first game and then subbed off, 2nd Game subbed off after 65mins and then on 4 October subbed off after 55mins. Obviously a declining trend...😐 On the brighter side he did score 2 goals on the 18 Sept 😀

For a rise to 89 I'd like to see a number of 90minutes in succession and then of course a spreadsheet prediction showing a rise. I have now added him to my spreadsheet at Benfica and will upload when it looks a bit more promising, hopefully in a few weeks from now 😀

Looking at some of the free agents still on the market..

• Mario Mandzukic (91)
  • Kwadwo Asamoah (89)
  • Mario Gotze (88)
  • Ezequiel Garay (88)
  • Hatem Ben Arfa (88)
  • Danny Welbeck (87)
  • Nathaniel Clyne (87)
  • Daniel Sturridge (87)
  • Alexandre Pato (87)
  • Fabio Borini (87)
  • Daniel Schwaab (87)
  • James Wilshere (86)
  • Benat Etxebarria (86)
  • Victor Sanchez (86)
  • Shinji Kagawa (86)
  • Kevin Stoger (85)
  • Arnaud Lusamba (83)
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I'm Keeping Havertz tho I haven't seen sufficient from him yet (for his rating). Ziyech: I'm glad I didn't buy.

Looks like he could be Leeds best buy to me (love that goal on his last game for Rennes on Sunday) 

Will probably have to go through the "Bielsa Fitness and tactical test process" like Rodrigo and Diego still are. Would have thought he was pretty fit anyway and secretly I'm hoping he gets thrown on straightaway in 2weeks time!

Exactly my thoughts Bigpest and very succinctly sums up the whole situation. Say no more...

Hazard. But maybe in say a couple of years it maybe YES!

Great spot too! Missed that myself. Will he get game time is the question Jaybee ?BUT If he does and plays well, then GREAT!

We have to wait and see, it's a high target. IF DCL continues in this great form and Everton are League challengers still in December/ January 90 definite and 91 50/50. Top 4 next may and plenty of goals then 100% is possible.

No News is GOOD NEWS to me. It will be a first if any improvement by SM actually does NOT lead to a worsening of the game! 

Your sarcasm is deafening I only hope SM can hear u. Totally agree whytfAustriaRUdoing

Your dead right Toppo and thanks for all your spotting of SM's sneaky rises in value b4 reviews. SM obviously hate Managers making too much profit from risers. 

Juventus seem to have been after Chiesa for a few seasons. I take it that the manager doesn't get a huge say in who they sign.

17 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Tiago Dantas (19) to Bayern Munich on loan.

Will join up with the second team with a view of integrating him with the first team.

Huge prospect! Great investment!

SM rating - 78

Value - 1 million

Strange there is no option to buy 🤔

Tiago Dantas (19) confirmed. Loan with option to buy for 8 million at the end of the spell.

Also Remy Vita (19) joins permanent from Troyes, 5 games (287 minutes) in Ligue 2 so far.

Both good prospects and both join up with Bayern II. More information in the link below.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2020/official-bayern-munich-sign-tiago-dantas-benfica-and-remy-vita-troyes/

Worth buying in SM if you are looking at players for the future.

Tiago Dantas - 78 - 1 million

Remy Vita - 75 - 340k

Spreadsheet Predictions and SM Review of RB Salzburg Austria:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or even 150% and the whole width of the SM Black screen is completely FULL! (No Black)

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Res-SMRevw-Aust-RBSalz.png

As previous posters have intimated this was a very disappointing review by SM in terms of what RB Salzburg players deserved. Not particularly about the ones they missed. They are all at the bottom and I can correct this by simply moving the 0%Line up to 14% which then becomes the new 0%Line. Spreadsheet would then be spot on for all. 

Still it's a 10.24 million profit and that's not to be sniffed at.

Thanks for your interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Ps I should perhaps have said SM should move their 0%Line down 14% rather than the other way round.

Pps Please notice Noah Oakafor where SM have moved his value up to 2.8m at some point. Could this mean SM meant to give him a rise and missed him?? If they do it tomorrow that will prove beyond doubt they are skimming off the profits for us predictors. Topofthebilly has many instances of this...

Popped into the Discord chat to see if there's any update...

On Sep 29: We had to get SM21 launched first, now the wheels are starting to turn for SMW and we've had several meetings about it already this week (I'm as excited as everyone as I still love this game)

Regarding Soccerwiki: Work is being carried out on Soccer Wiki and it's a project in itself.

O. Dembele or L. Ocampos

I have Ocampos but Dembele is available for +2M

Dembele has more chance to rise if he can stay healthy, but probably not at Barca so long as Fati/Greiz/Messi are healthy. If you were going to be on any of those four staying healthy it would not be Dembele.

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Looking at some of the free agents still on the market..

• Mario Mandzukic (91)
  • Kwadwo Asamoah (89)
  • Mario Gotze (88)
  • Ezequiel Garay (88)
  • Hatem Ben Arfa (88)
  • Danny Welbeck (87)
  • Nathaniel Clyne (87)
  • Daniel Sturridge (87)
  • Alexandre Pato (87)
  • Fabio Borini (87)
  • Daniel Schwaab (87)
  • James Wilshere (86)
  • Benat Etxebarria (86)
  • Victor Sanchez (86)
  • Shinji Kagawa (86)
  • Kevin Stoger (85)
  • Arnaud Lusamba (83)

Mario Gotze joins PSV along with Adrian Feinn on loan from Bayern. 83 rated could be a fairly decent riser this season with enough game time 🙂

3 minutes ago, JBS said:

O. Dembele or L. Ocampos

I have Ocampos but Dembele is available for +2M

Dembele has more chance to rise if he can stay healthy, but probably not at Barca so long as Fati/Greiz/Messi are healthy. If you were going to be on any of those four staying healthy it would not be Dembele.

Ocampos for me.

You made some good points about Dembele which is pretty much my thought process about picking Ocampos.

EDIT: You also have the likes of Pedri and Trincao coming through

7 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

54 points in scrabble if names were allowed

Brilliant 🤣

6 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Thoughts on felix uduokhai ?

could he go possibly 86 to 88 if he keeps performing like this at augsburg ?

Probably not in the winter review, not sure if 87/88 is the cap at Augsburg.

87 would be more realistic for him in my opinion.