• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Looking at some of the free agents still on the market..

• Mario Mandzukic (91)
  • Kwadwo Asamoah (89)
  • Mario Gotze (88)
  • Ezequiel Garay (88)
  • Hatem Ben Arfa (88)
  • Danny Welbeck (87)
  • Nathaniel Clyne (87)
  • Daniel Sturridge (87)
  • Alexandre Pato (87)
  • Fabio Borini (87)
  • Daniel Schwaab (87)
  • James Wilshere (86)
  • Benat Etxebarria (86)
  • Victor Sanchez (86)
  • Shinji Kagawa (86)
  • Kevin Stoger (85)
  • Arnaud Lusamba (83)

Some decent players there! Clyne is training with Palace, so I would imagine he'll get a deal with them. Surely a few PL teams would be after a number of those players.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Sean Dyche deserves a medal 🏅 

Been working with next to no budget for the past few seasons and always managed a decent finish with Burnley.

275BED03-1DF7-41C2-BECF-8D79962BC0B3.thumb.png.ff467510661ab221d6768e2f6803422f.png

Wow! He does not get the credit he deserves! He is doing an incredible job. He's wasted at Burnley!

On 6/20/2020 at 6:57 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Ricky Jade-Jones

Club - Peterborough United

Age - 17

Position - Forward

Transfer links - Manchester United, Liverpool.

It was only last year that Ricky Jade-Jones was just a regular ball boy at Peterborough United and six months later he was playing for the first team in the league and scoring in the FA cup.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/50893732

Ricky is a very fast forward who likes to drive at players using his raw pace, he also works very hard defending from the front.

Couple of highlights below of his talent:

This player is a relatively unknown talent mainly because he plays in the 3rd tier of English football but I can assure you he’s a great prospect with many potential suitors.

Short article below of potential moves in the future:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/media-watch/397877-liverpool-tracking-peterborough-wonderkid-ricky-jade-jones

Ricky is currently not in SM and I’m not sure how long it will be till SM recognise him.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 8/4/2020 at 7:39 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Funny how SM seem it necessary to add a 23 year old Jonah Ayunga at Bristol Rovers who’s recently joined from non league Havant + Waterlooville (18 goals in 33 games)

Still no sign of Ricky Jade Jones of Peterborough, been linked to just about every top side in the EPL and played a fair amount last season.

At long last Ricky Jade Jones (17) is added to SM he’s only been playing senior football for over a year 😃

Another player to pick up is Alfie Doughty (20) was subject to interest from Celtic who had numerous bids rejected for the player in the summer.

12 hours ago, JBS said:

O. Dembele or L. Ocampos

I have Ocampos but Dembele is available for +2M

Dembele has more chance to rise if he can stay healthy, but probably not at Barca so long as Fati/Greiz/Messi are healthy. If you were going to be on any of those four staying healthy it would not be Dembele.

Dembele on talent alone, so Ocampos

12 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Jakub Niemczyk worth buying?

Not sure who

11 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Thoughts on felix uduokhai ?

could he go possibly 86 to 88 if he keeps performing like this at augsburg ?

87 first

8 hours ago, Brian Smith said:

which country is next to be reviewed?

Not sure yet, Socca may know

Player to watch/shortlist

Mentioned this player in one of Jaybee’s threads, Mert Cetin (23) for anyone who didn’t see. He’s a CB currently on loan at Hellas Verona from Roma.

Currently played 3 out of 3 with his first 2 games against Roma (6.98 rating) and Udinese (7.6 rating) earning him some rave reviews and 2 clean sheets.

Very cheap on SM at just 800k I can see his rise similar to that of Kumbulla last season who reached 85 by the end of the season.

I would expect him to be at least 85 by the end of the 20/21 season injuries aside.

3 minutes ago, Terrythevillan said:

Hi all - is there a way of seeing dates on these predictions? E.g Perraud, saw he was predicted 85 (which I'd also expect minimum) and didn't get it. Is there a way of seeing when was this predicted and not met? Thanks

In short, no.

SM only ever show on a players history the date of a rise or decrease.

Romain Perraud got review back in December but should probably see a rise in the winter review. 83 -> 85 if he keeps playing consistently.

Hope this helps your question.

25 minutes ago, Terrythevillan said:

Hi all - is there a way of seeing dates on these predictions? E.g Perraud, saw he was predicted 85 (which I'd also expect minimum) and didn't get it. Is there a way of seeing when was this predicted and not met? Thanks

Not sure if this helps but I always look at my predictions that didn't happen (the nopes) and take them into account when I do the next set of predictions.

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: 22 Pages (over an Hour 😌)

Obviously a number of "Transfer Window" edits, I'll mention a few BUT many more to come every day from here for maybe a week from now, I assume. Marc Roca, Ait Nouri, Godfrey, W Fofana, Vinagre, Bakayoko, Pussetto, Coufal etc. Definitely more to come...

Austria: Rapid Vienna 5 edits, SV Reid 10edits Belgium: Royal Excel Mouscron 6 edits, OH Leuven 21 edits, KAS Eupen 14 edits Scotland: Hearts 11 edits, Dundee 14 edits. Others: KV Kortrijk 6 edits, Walsall 4 edits, WSJ Tirol 13 edits, SKV Polten 13 edits. 

It's going to be frantic for SM/SWIKI getting all these edits done. I see why they decided to change to more "Random risers" as they are trying very hard to keep pace with such a large database. 

I mean who here has bought from WSJ Tirol or KV Kortrijk?? or anyone of such tiny interest to THIS GAME! Wouldn't it have been much easier to just have the main leagues and clubs from throughout the world. SM could cut down by at least half and have more time to do some decent reviews on a much quicker basis. Instead they are rushing through an ever increasing workload with errors that are bound to creep in due to their haste. 

Wish there was another "similar Soccer manager" game that had "Real life players names and reflected real life performances but did it in a dynamic way. Now that would be really good and SM could do this with half the database. Who wants to buy "Joe Bloggs from Accrington Stanley" anyway???

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: 34 Pages Phew! 

Much the same as yesterday but MANY MORE 

As yesterday Obviously a number of "Transfer Window" edits, I'll mention just a few BUT many more to come every day from here, I assume:-

Bayern: Chris Richards, Bouna Sarr, R Vita

Aston Villa: Emiliano Martinez, Bertrand Traore, Ross Barkley

Zenit: Marcus Wendel,

Lyon: Bard, Reinne-Adelaide, Paquetta

Man City: Palaversa, Zack Steffen, N Bustos

Parma: Yann Karamoh, Waylan Cyprien

Barcelona: Juan Miranda, Riqui Puig

Leipzig: Lookman, L Samardzic

ManU: Pellestri, Cavani

Sevilla: Alex Pozo, Bryan Gil

Villarreal: Pervis Estupian, Ontiveros

Arsenal: Torreira, T Partey

Others: Zagre, R Ibanez, Laxalt, Zerkane, Tiago Dantas, Maxence Lacroix, S Mounie, L Coulibaly, Dalbert, Shomurdov,  B Raphina, Arne Maier, Ridle Baku, Calhanoglu, Pacienca, and that's just a few, Cheers Socca 😀

11 hours ago, Brian Smith said:

which country is next to be reviewed?

The only way to know is monitoring SWIKI BUT with hundreds of Clubs and Countries going thru SWIKI because of the transfer window (clubs and players) it's very difficult to know.

I mean many Belgium and Netherlands clubs went thru recently but surely not them as Belgium was just this May and Netherlands in April. Just very difficult to know ...

The Guardian have brought out their class of 2020 talents across the 20 clubs currently in the Premier League with the help of some reputable scouts.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2020/oct/07/next-generation-2020-20-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs?CMP=share_btn_tw

Their are some players in this that I’ve written reports about on my English talents thread including, Jamal Baptiste, James Balagizi, Charlie Patino and Ben Chrisene.

Others worth mentioning are Rico Richards, Alfie Devine, Luke Mbete-Tabu and Charlie Webster to my knowledge.

This list isn’t to be sniffed at. There is a link to previous year groups including the class of 2019 to 2015.

The likes of TAA, Jason Sancho, Mason Greenwood etc are all among the other year groups who have gone on to be well know players.

Some of these players from the 2020 year group will go on to play for some top clubs in my opinion. Definitely worth keeping a copy for when they get added to SM.

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

The Guardian have brought out their class of 2020 talents across the 20 clubs currently in the Premier League with the help of some reputable scouts.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2020/oct/07/next-generation-2020-20-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs?CMP=share_btn_tw

Their are some players in this that I’ve written reports about on my English talents thread including, Jamal Baptiste, James Balagizi, Charlie Patino and Ben Chrisene.

Others worth mentioning are Rico Richards, Alfie Devine, Luke Mbete-Tabu and Charlie Webster to my knowledge.

This list isn’t to be sniffed at. There is a link to previous year groups including the class of 2019 to 2015.

The likes of TAA, Jason Sancho, Mason Greenwood etc are all among the other year groups who have gone on to be well know players.

Some other these players from the 2020 year group will go on to play for some top clubs in my opinion. Definitely worth keeping a copy for when they get added to SM.

Nice one. 2018 had 4 players that I can see that have had chances in first team.

On 6/10/2020 at 14:53, Sir Rahul said:

Mirando algunos de los agentes libres que aún están en el mercado ...

• Mario Mandzukic (91 años)
  • Kwadwo Asamoah (89)
  • Mario Gotze (88)
  • Ezequiel Garay (88)
  • Hatem Ben Arfa (88)
  • Danny Welbeck (87 años)
  • Nathaniel Clyne (87)
  • Daniel Sturridge (87 años)
  • Alexandre Pato (87)
  • Fabio Borini (87)
  • Daniel Schwaab (87)
  • James Wilshere (86)
  • Benat Etxebarria (86)
  • Víctor Sánchez (86)
  • Shinji Kagawa (86)
  • Kevin Stoger (85 años)
  • Arnaud Lusamba (83)

What Player is not going to drop?

Clyne, borini maybe?

16 hours ago, carlo123 said:

Couldn't agree with you more pal, sooner the 🤡 has gone the better, although there probably won't be much left of our club by then anyway 

Im surprised there’s one Oldham fan on the forum let alone two 

No offence 😃

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Nice one. 2018 had 4 players that I can see that have had chances in first team.

It’s always interesting to see who hasn’t broke through yet in the different year groups and who has.

Mason Greenwood is obviously the big one in 2018 who has played plenty for United as well as breaking into the England senior team.

Out of the 2020 group I see James Balagizi, Charlie Patino, Jamal Baptiste and Charlie Webster as the players to seriously watch out for.

38 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

What Player is not going to drop?

Clyne, borini maybe?

Maybe Gotze, he moved to PSV yesterday.

48 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Castrovilli for Vlasic ?

Some better CM prospects around 10m?

Castrovilli for me.

Other good options are: Mario Pasalic (Atalanta just keep getting better) Manuel Locatelli, Bruno Guimaraes, Weston Mckennie (8m) Boubakary Soumare (8m) Dejan Kulusevski (10m - more of a winger though but can play CM in SM)

46 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Castrovilli for Vlasic ?

Some better CM prospects around 10m?

Castrovilli for me too.

Number of reasons are Vlasic will lose 2 million in Value 1st of next month. He also JUST got his 88 and goodness knows when Russia will be reviewed again (April 2019 to 28th September 2020 is awful long review time) unless of course he gets a random rise and u can't count on that.

Plus Castrovilli has started well with 2goals and 262 mins out of a possible 270mins) for Fiorentina.

Not much of a choice to me erdinger.

Just posted an update of 3 french clubs on jaybee's thread if anyone's interested??

I know France Review is probably 2 or 3months away at least but it's interesting to see how a few youngsters are performing in their first 6 games of the season. Link ...

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-players-to-watch-202021/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-3242259

@Kieran_S91gotze is actually a really good tip since he is free agent in game at the moment . You can pick him up at a 25% reduced price now and sell him back to psv at a +20% surplus . Guaranteed profit ?

Weird thing in my gameworld is that when I search for free agent players , he does not show up at all .. .

21 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

@Kieran_S91gotze is actually a really good tip since he is free agent in game at the moment . You can pick him up at a 25% reduced price now and sell him back to psv at a +20% surplus . Guaranteed profit ?

Weird thing in my gameworld is that when I search for free agent players , he does not show up at all .. .

That’s actually a good idea. I’m not overly certain on free agents and how their ratings work in terms of when they join a new club.

It was just a suggestion at the time thinking that 88 is generally the top end of PSV’s rating cap.

Would make sense for him to keep his 88 for the time being in my opinion.

@Sir Rahul thoughts? Would he keep his rating?

EDIT: FYI @topofthebilly you would lose 500k if Gotze dropped after joining PSV.

Player A: Age - 28 - Rating - 88 - Value - 5.7m (4.2m 25% discount)

Player B: Age - 28 - Rating - 87 - Value - 3.7m.

Don’t know if this makes sense. I think even with this information he’s worth buying if he’s available.

Spreadsheet Predictions and SM Review of Rapid Vienna Austria:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227,1236,1239, 1240   Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or even 150% and the whole width of the SM Black screen is completely FULL! (No Black)

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Rev-Austria-Rapid-V1.png

Laughable if SWIKI/SM don't give Ullman his rise as he has only played 3110 minutes out of a possible 3150! I mean don't SM understand....  "You just have to have a toilet break 🚾sometime!"  😁

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Castrovilli for me.

Other good options are: Mario Pasalic (Atalanta just keep getting better) Manuel Locatelli, Bruno Guimaraes, Weston Mckennie (8m) Boubakary Soumare (8m) Dejan Kulusevski (10m - more of a winger though but can play CM in SM)

Already have Pasalic,was first on the list.
Pasalic,Laimer and Castrovilli,that's my midfield trio.

32 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Castrovilli for me too.

Number of reasons are Vlasic will lose 2 million in Value 1st of next month. He also JUST got his 88 and goodness knows when Russia will be reviewed again (April 2019 to 28th September 2020 is awful long review time) unless of course he gets a random rise and u can't count on that.

Plus Castrovilli has started well with 2goals and 262 mins out of a possible 270mins) for Fiorentina.

Not much of a choice to me erdinger.

I agree with every word.
I don't have much choice.