Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, JOE GI said:

What Player is not going to drop?

Clyne, borini maybe?

Depends on where players end up. Ben Arfa should be fine, moved to Bordeaux today. 

Mandzukic should drop whenever he gets a move - unless he moves to a big European club.

3 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Castrovilli for Vlasic ?

Some better CM prospects around 10m?

Castrovilli

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

That’s actually a good idea. I’m not overly certain on free agents and how their ratings work in terms of when they join a new club.

It was just a suggestion at the time thinking that 88 is generally the top end of PSV’s rating cap.

Would make sense for him to keep his 88 for the time being in my opinion.

@Sir Rahul thoughts? Would he keep his rating?

He should be fine as he's dropped twice in the last season and 88 is a fair reflection of his level now. PSV have an 88 and two 89s (though Zahavi and Max transferred) so he should be fine till the next Dutch review.

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

You can always sell him back to PSV for 3.7m + 10-20% . So in the end even if he would drop to 87 it is not a big loss/breakeven .

The question is though : How can this guy drop from 93 to 88 at such a fast pace .
Also he has played quite a few games as a central midfielder and never got that position added on SW . Curious .

Injuries, reduced importance to Dortmund. Sad decline. Hope he does well at PSV.

They have a really strong side this season and should challenge for the title.

• Replies 36.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, carlo123 said:

Not something to brag about at the moment pal, watching the club you've followed for over 40 years being run into the ground is nothing short of heartbreaking 😔

Not just that, you have covid to contend with like all the other lower league clubs and they aren’t getting the support at the minute whether it’s from the Government or whoever else, it’s very tricky in my opinion.

Its difficult times for most clubs in league 1 and 2. I feel like a lot of clubs will go to the wall in the next 6 months to a year unless they get help. Lower league football is the life and soul of the English game.

The owners are just a whole new level, Macclesfield, Bolton, Bury, Charlton are all clubs who have been destroyed by rubbish owners who shouldn’t be anywhere near football.

39 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

He should be fine as he's dropped twice in the last season and 88 is a fair reflection of his level now. PSV have an 88 and two 89s (though Zahavi and Max transferred) so he should be fine till the next Dutch review.

I thought as much but wasn’t sure 🙂

Shinji Kagawa (31) in advanced talks to sign for Leicester City, will be a squad player but someone worth getting. Can’t see him dropping further and might even rise in the future if he does well.

On 9/29/2020 at 9:54 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Illia Zabarnyi (18) also started another game for Dynamo Kiev, Dynamo Kiev have conceded just 2 goals in 6 games with him in central defence.

Illia Zabarnyi (18) making his senior debut for Ukraine this evening against France.

Good investment!

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not just that, you have covid to contend with like all the other lower league clubs and they aren’t getting the support at the minute whether it’s from the Government or whoever else, it’s very tricky in my opinion.

Its difficult times for most clubs in league 1 and 2. I feel like a lot of clubs will go to the wall in the next 6 months to a year unless they get help. Lower league football is the life and soul of the English game.

The owners are just a whole new level, Macclesfield, Bolton, Bury, Charlton are all clubs who have been destroyed by rubbish owners who shouldn’t be anywhere near football.

I totally agree with your comments regarding a number of owners destroying clubs, it just amazes me who actually decides on these so called "Fit and Proper Persons Test"

And to make matters worse the 🤡 we've got running our club thinks he's a f#*king football manager too 🤬

he decides who he recruits (or his brother who has been brought in as Sporting Director with no previous knowledge of the sport)  & more often than not its some French third division no hoper who is probably Sunday league standard at best, he also picks the team, then when things go tits up its the puppet he's brought in as manager that gets the chop 😤

6 hours ago, carlo123 said:

I totally agree with your comments regarding a number of owners destroying clubs, it just amazes me who actually decides on these so called "Fit and Proper Persons Test"

And to make matters worse the 🤡 we've got running our club thinks he's a f#*king football manager too 🤬

he decides who he recruits (or his brother who has been brought in as Sporting Director with no previous knowledge of the sport)  & more often than not its some French third division no hoper who is probably Sunday league standard at best, he also picks the team, then when things go tits up its the puppet he's brought in as manager that gets the chop 😤

The fit and proper persons test is rubbish, regarding my club Newcastle because the Premier League rejected the Saudi’s for a number of reasons there was talk that if we got relegated then tried the takeover again the EFL would of allowed it which sounds bonkers 😂

It seems like they don’t do many tests on the new owners at all and that they don’t really care who owns clubs in the EFL.

3 hours ago, vinnylow said:

@Kieran_S91

Whats your views on Colin Dagba worth keeping ? 

I’ve seen your comments about having Dest and Reece James so in that case I would sell Dagba.

I don’t see him being good enough for first team football and his chances have become even more limited this season with the arrival of Florenzi.

47 minutes ago, thuongmai18 said:

I'm thinking about selling my Plea or Jovic to get Calvert Lewin. Any advices guys?

I would honestly sell either for DCL at this moment in time but if I had to choose one I would go for Plea.

I don’t see Plea rising beyond 90, you could argue that Jovic’s move to Madrid has been terrible but he’s still only 22.

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Illia Zabarnyi (18) making his senior debut for Ukraine this evening against France.

Good investment!

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

Well his first appearance for Ukraine was a night to forget conceding 7 goals against the world champions France 😂

Only 18 he’s still learning and this experience should help him for the future.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:02 PM, LauraAFCA said:

Could this be another rise for Hauge?? 

On 10/3/2020 at 12:03 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Reached his cap of 80 at Bodo/Glimt so I guess there is a chance of a transfer rise.

Not sure why there are 2 edits for the player otherwise.

Jena Petter Hauge - 80 -> 83

There is your answer haha transfer rise 🙂

On 10/1/2020 at 1:16 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Deji Sotona (17) joins Nice after leaving Manchester United earlier in the month.

80E67AB5-853A-4D5A-9BFF-F0154D7AE277.thumb.png.abb175360159f714d0a2d8a6a17ba2c4.png

Interesting move but a good one in my opinion.

Deji Sotona (17) added this morning, good investment. Has been talk of being integrated with the first team.

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Eduardo Quaresma or Tapsoba has the brighter future?

Not sure both at different stages of their careers.

Quaresma is dependent on his next club for me, hope he makes the right move and can adapt to which ever league he plays in.

If I had to choose between the 2 I would go for Tapsoba, he’s more of a safe option currently.

7 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s Kounde for Diego Carlos (mine going outwards)? Would appreciate if the reason is also mentioned.

thanks in advance!

Kounde, you’re not valued at 70 million for no reason 😂

No seriously I think he’s one of the best young CB’s at the minute.

8 hours ago, vinnylow said:

@Kieran_S91

Whats your views on Colin Dagba worth keeping ? 

Eh, only a back-up, somewhat like Brandon Williams

Expect him to leave for a mid-table Bundesliga club next year

12 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

They haven't even started working on it???

Working on SM21 first

5 hours ago, thuongmai18 said:

I'm thinking about selling my Plea or Jovic to get Calvert Lewin. Any advices guys?

DCL

Sell Plea as he is older

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Eduardo Quaresma or Tapsoba has the brighter future?

Tapsoba

14 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s Kounde for Diego Carlos (mine going outwards)? Would appreciate if the reason is also mentioned.

thanks in advance!

Kounde, much younger

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Kounde, you’re not valued at 70 million for no reason 😂

No seriously I think he’s one of the best young CB’s at the minute.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Eh, only a back-up, somewhat like Brandon Williams

Expect him to leave for a mid-table Bundesliga club next year

Working on SM21 first

DCL

Sell Plea as he is older

Tapsoba

Kounde, much younger

I also received an offer of Hermoso plus Moreno for Diego Carlos.

Also received an offer of Luiz Felipe plus Guendozi for Diego Carlos.

So which should I go for?

Edited by Mike0007
23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: 34 Pages Phew! 

Much the same as yesterday but MANY MORE 

As yesterday Obviously a number of "Transfer Window" edits, I'll mention just a few BUT many more to come every day from here, I assume:-

Bayern: Chris Richards, Bouna Sarr, R Vita

Aston Villa: Emiliano Martinez, Bertrand Traore, Ross Barkley

Zenit: Marcus Wendel,

Lyon: Bard, Reinne-Adelaide, Paquetta

Man City: Palaversa, Zack Steffen, N Bustos

Parma: Yann Karamoh, Waylan Cyprien

Barcelona: Juan Miranda, Riqui Puig

Leipzig: Lookman, L Samardzic

ManU: Pellestri, Cavani

Sevilla: Alex Pozo, Bryan Gil

Villarreal: Pervis Estupian, Ontiveros

Arsenal: Torreira, T Partey

Others: Zagre, R Ibanez, Laxalt, Zerkane, Tiago Dantas, Maxence Lacroix, S Mounie, L Coulibaly, Dalbert, Shomurdov,  B Raphina, Arne Maier, Ridle Baku, Calhanoglu, Pacienca, and that's just a few, Cheers Socca 😀

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (21 Pages) Mainly about Portugal which was reviewed this March 2020 and previous to that in February 2019. So the Question I pose is, could this be a SM Review of Portugal as it is usually approx a year or more in between??

On one side we have, that we have seen similar indications about Netherlands and Belgium in SWIKI that have not surfaced as yet as Reviews? On the other side here is the evidence detailed(?) that it is a Review:-

Farense: 13 players edited   Famalicao: 9 players edited

Belenenses: 4 players edited   Boavista 4 players edited

CD National 5 players edited   CD Santa Clara 7 players edited

CD Tonela 8 players edited    CS Maritimo 9 players edited

FC Porto: 8 players edited  Moreiense: 11 players edited

Portimonense: 6 players edited   Rio Ave: 8 players edited

Benfica: 4 players edited...Nuno Santos, N Otamendi, M Chiquinho and Pedro Alvara.

Sporting CP: 8 players edited  Sporting De Braga: 7 players edited

Vitoria De Guimaraes:  13 players edited

Any views please from all, including importantly TMCosta please. I'm 50/50 on this myself. Do SM feel they have License to go thru Reviews VERY quickly and more often, because they now have the perfect excuse that any players missed can be  put down to "Random Risers"???

Also on Swiki today Scotland Alloa, Falkirk, Partick Thistle, Queen of the South and Peterhead all with approx 10 players edited each.

And Shorpe with 16 players edited.

(The above town in Lincolnshire I think has been edited to take out a bad swear word contained in it - 4 letters - try it and see if it will allow u to type this town Ha!)

What does everybody think?? I'll PM TMC