• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Kounde, you’re not valued at 70 million for no reason 😂

No seriously I think he’s one of the best young CB’s at the minute.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Eh, only a back-up, somewhat like Brandon Williams

Expect him to leave for a mid-table Bundesliga club next year

Working on SM21 first

DCL

Sell Plea as he is older

Tapsoba

Kounde, much younger

I also received an offer of Hermoso plus Moreno for Diego Carlos.

Also received an offer of Luiz Felipe plus Guendozi for Diego Carlos.

So which should I go for?

Edited by Mike0007
23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: 34 Pages Phew! 

Much the same as yesterday but MANY MORE 

As yesterday Obviously a number of "Transfer Window" edits, I'll mention just a few BUT many more to come every day from here, I assume:-

Bayern: Chris Richards, Bouna Sarr, R Vita

Aston Villa: Emiliano Martinez, Bertrand Traore, Ross Barkley

Zenit: Marcus Wendel,

Lyon: Bard, Reinne-Adelaide, Paquetta

Man City: Palaversa, Zack Steffen, N Bustos

Parma: Yann Karamoh, Waylan Cyprien

Barcelona: Juan Miranda, Riqui Puig

Leipzig: Lookman, L Samardzic

ManU: Pellestri, Cavani

Sevilla: Alex Pozo, Bryan Gil

Villarreal: Pervis Estupian, Ontiveros

Arsenal: Torreira, T Partey

Others: Zagre, R Ibanez, Laxalt, Zerkane, Tiago Dantas, Maxence Lacroix, S Mounie, L Coulibaly, Dalbert, Shomurdov,  B Raphina, Arne Maier, Ridle Baku, Calhanoglu, Pacienca, and that's just a few, Cheers Socca 😀

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (21 Pages) Mainly about Portugal which was reviewed this March 2020 and previous to that in February 2019. So the Question I pose is, could this be a SM Review of Portugal as it is usually approx a year or more in between??

On one side we have, that we have seen similar indications about Netherlands and Belgium in SWIKI that have not surfaced as yet as Reviews? On the other side here is the evidence detailed(?) that it is a Review:-

Farense: 13 players edited   Famalicao: 9 players edited

Belenenses: 4 players edited   Boavista 4 players edited

CD National 5 players edited   CD Santa Clara 7 players edited

CD Tonela 8 players edited    CS Maritimo 9 players edited

FC Porto: 8 players edited  Moreiense: 11 players edited

Portimonense: 6 players edited   Rio Ave: 8 players edited

Benfica: 4 players edited...Nuno Santos, N Otamendi, M Chiquinho and Pedro Alvara.

Sporting CP: 8 players edited  Sporting De Braga: 7 players edited

Vitoria De Guimaraes:  13 players edited

Any views please from all, including importantly TMCosta please. I'm 50/50 on this myself. Do SM feel they have License to go thru Reviews VERY quickly and more often, because they now have the perfect excuse that any players missed can be  put down to "Random Risers"???

Also on Swiki today Scotland Alloa, Falkirk, Partick Thistle, Queen of the South and Peterhead all with approx 10 players edited each.

And Shorpe with 16 players edited.

(The above town in Lincolnshire I think has been edited to take out a bad swear word contained in it - 4 letters - try it and see if it will allow u to type this town Ha!)

What does everybody think?? I'll PM TMC

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Which Moreno if it’s either Rodrigo or Gerard I would pick the duo purely for depth.

Hermoso is a safe 89 and maybe more but Simeone likes to rotate his defenders it seems.

Rodrigo Moreno has started well at Leeds apart from the game at Anfield 😂

Both Moreno’s play for Spain also which should help their rating. Don’t see neither rising in the near future.

I know people rate Diego Carlos but I find him a bit rash at times from the times I’ve watched him play especially.

18 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

FMendy or R.Lodi? Potential upper rating at their peaks. Considering they stay at Same clubs 

Mendy, 92 maybe even 93.

Not sure about Lodi.

I would personally go for Mendy out of the two though, more chances of winning silverware which would improve his chances of rising in the future.

10 hours ago, vinnylow said:

I have partey as my no 1 rb then James/Dest/Hickey that can play there in the long term as well as dagba 

I agree with Kieran and Rahul in that I'd sell Dagba. James and Dest are far better and should rise in next review. 

Which Moreno? Like Kieran said I'll go for depth

I prefer those two than Felipe and Guendouzi

20 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

FMendy or R.Lodi? Potential upper rating at their peaks. Considering they stay at Same clubs 

Ferland. Real trumps Atletico on this game 

He is also their future at LB (they bought him even when they had Reguilon)

6 hours ago, JBS said:

Anyone had success with 343 formation?   I haven't, but I am tempted by the possibilities.  Also I like the style in the real world. 

I never use it as concedes too many goals, however 523 is very similar but it gives you a much more solid base to defend with. I play attacking with it as even if 1 or 2 defenders go forward in an attack, you still have 3 or 4 at the back for the counter. Only conceded 3 in 17 games with that.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Which Moreno if it’s either Rodrigo or Gerard I would pick the duo purely for depth.

Hermoso is a safe 89 and maybe more but Simeone likes to rotate his defenders it seems.

Rodrigo Moreno has started well at Leeds apart from the game at Anfield 😂

Both Moreno’s play for Spain also which should help their rating. Don’t see neither rising in the near future.

I know people rate Diego Carlos but I find him a bit rash at times from the times I’ve watched him play especially.

Mendy, 92 maybe even 93.

Not sure about Lodi.

I would personally go for Mendy out of the two though, more chances of winning silverware which would improve his chances of rising in the future.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Which Moreno? Like Kieran said I'll go for depth

I prefer those two than Felipe and Guendouzi

Ferland. Real trumps Atletico on this game 

He is also their future at LB (they bought him even when they had Reguilon)

Sorry for not mentioning which Moreno. It’s Gerd Moreno.

I have currently Dzeko, Milik, Aguero and Pasalic who can play as Cf. (Aguero will be leaving soon after the season)

Also, have Boateng, Blind, Milenkovic and Kumbulla who can play CB.

So based on this, what do you think I should go for? Kounde or Hermoso plus Gerd Moreno?

Player to watch/shortlist

Anderson Lucoqui (23) he’s played in all 3 games in the Bundesliga for newly promoted Arminia Bielefeld.

I’m sure he will see a rise this season if he stays fit and can secure at LB position. Currently rated at 76 he could rise to 80 in the winter review.

Very cheap option for a small budget.

SM rating - 76

Value - 320k

Can also play LM/CM in SM so fairly versatile too which is useful.

I have currently Dzeko, Milik, Aguero and Pasalic who can play as Cf. (Aguero will be leaving soon after the season)

So based on this, what do you think I should go for? Kounde or Hermoso plus Gerd Moreno?

It’s fine 🙂

It’s tough because your team is ageing especially with the likes of Blind and Boateng in defence so I would be tempted to go with Kounde.

BUT, when Aguero leaves next season your best striker will be Dzeko who is no spring chicken 🐓 Moreno I think would be useful in your squad with Milik only being 90 rated.

I would go duo begrudgingly!

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (21 Pages) Mainly about Portugal which was reviewed this March 2020 and previous to that in February 2019. So the Question I pose is, could this be a SM Review of Portugal as it is usually approx a year or more in between??

On one side we have, that we have seen similar indications about Netherlands and Belgium in SWIKI that have not surfaced as yet as Reviews? On the other side here is the evidence detailed(?) that it is a Review:-

Farense: 13 players edited   Famalicao: 9 players edited

Belenenses: 4 players edited   Boavista 4 players edited

CD National 5 players edited   CD Santa Clara 7 players edited

CD Tonela 8 players edited    CS Maritimo 9 players edited

FC Porto: 8 players edited  Moreiense: 11 players edited

Portimonense: 6 players edited   Rio Ave: 8 players edited

Benfica: 4 players edited...Nuno Santos, N Otamendi, M Chiquinho and Pedro Alvara.

Sporting CP: 8 players edited  Sporting De Braga: 7 players edited

Vitoria De Guimaraes:  13 players edited

Any views please from all, including importantly TMCosta please. I'm 50/50 on this myself. Do SM feel they have License to go thru Reviews VERY quickly and more often, because they now have the perfect excuse that any players missed can be  put down to "Random Risers"???

Also on Swiki today Scotland Alloa, Falkirk, Partick Thistle, Queen of the South and Peterhead all with approx 10 players edited each.

And Shorpe with 16 players edited.

(The above town in Lincolnshire I think has been edited to take out a bad swear word contained in it - 4 letters - try it and see if it will allow u to type this town Ha!)

What does everybody think?? I'll PM TMC

Problably last minute transfers cause the market closed tuesday but we never know. Strange times.

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Duo like Kieran said

14 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s Kounde for Diego Carlos (mine going outwards)? Would appreciate if the reason is also mentioned.

thanks in advance!

Go for it! I'm sure he'll eventually become a 91+ CB soonday. He's a Varane fanboi as well - a move to Madrid to replace the aging Senior Ramos would be perfect for him!

15 hours ago, Nameless said:

Eduardo Quaresma or Tapsoba has the brighter future?

If your GW is a competitive one then no doubt go for Tapsoba. It's just that Eduardo Quaresma is still fairly young and probably won't get a move away till he is in his early 20's. Add to that, I can't remember too many young CB's (aged 20-24) coming out of Portugal in recent times. It's the leagues in France, Germany, Spain, and other which are producing more talented CB's. 

18 hours ago, JBS said:

Anyone had success with 343 formation?   I haven't, but I am tempted by the possibilities.  Also I like the style in the real world. 

I do remember (once) reading on SM that the 343 is one of the most attacking formations out there, so I passed by ever trying it out for myself -due to it's imbalance in attack/defense.

Having said that, I would use it against opposition that you have a (2-3 point) better team average than. Play hard, attacking, and down both flanks - I shouldn't offer any more tactical advice for you, just incase it 🔙 fires🔥on you. ☺

However, I hope these links 🔗 are of some use: 

https://spielverlagerung.com/2016/12/25/antonio-contes-3-4-3/

P.S. what does JBS stand for?

19 hours ago, thuongmai18 said:

I'm thinking about selling my Plea or Jovic to get Calvert Lewin. Any advices guys?

Just echoing Kierans91's response: Sell Plea, (Jovic is still young) and go for DCL! 

14 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Another +3 for Jens Petter Hauge! I love it ❤️ 

Forza Milan. ❤🖤

13 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Not sure how many deals you've received for your D. Carlos - I'm thinking it's 3 from your previous question above as well (maybe I shouldn't have responded to it).

Judging by your current forward line: G. Moreno is a player you really could do with, especially with S. Aguero on the decline/his contract is up next year. 

12 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

He's started the season well and has surely now replaced V. Marcelo in the RM side. Also consider that, Real, again, look strong favourites for more silverware this season. 

However, I'm not taking much away from R. Lodi: he's quite the talented LB as well (haven risen so quickly since his move to A. Madrid. Yet, F. Mendy is in the better position/team to rise first/further. 

Edited by Milanista1
Re-read... Additional text.
1 hour ago, hoochy koochy said:

Hey Formuers. Quick opinion please. Diaby from Leverkusen or Kulusevski from Juve? Who has the higher ceiling and why? Thx in advance 

Tick tock tick tock 💣🔥 times running out............ ☺ 😇

Personally, I don't see Diaby as  talented as Kulusevski (he's not too bad though). Plus, Diaby is playing for the weaker side, one that will probably only be good enough for a top 5-10 finish - especially without the influence of Kai Havertz on the team this season. 

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/MHOTifU7DUCilQuLCqrm2w/Show/U21-Team-of-the-Week-Debutants-Bellingham-and-Kulusevski-star-in-XI

( 🤓 I don't see M. Diaby in this eleven). 😀

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.blackwhitereadallover.com/platform/amp/2020/10/8/21505576/juventus-2020-serie-a-transfers-dejan-kulusevski-federico-chiesa-alvaro-morata-weston-mckennie

(I hope he gets more game-time than that sopravvalutato F. Chiesa).

1 hour ago, TrickyDave said:

Valverde or Arthur?

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/en.as.com/en/2020/09/28/football/1601328750_078947.amp.html

I would give him a +1 just for this article. Plus, I doubt Arthur will ever have (near as much) such a great desire to push himself to the top of his game. 

55 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Lukaku or icardi?

Without the influence of  Mbappe, Neymar and/or Di Maria: Icardi seems invisible in this PSG team, whereas Romulu seems to have a greater individual influence on his club side.

Edited by Milanista1
1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Tick tock tick tock 💣🔥 times running out............ ☺ 😇

Personally, I don't see Diaby as  talented as Kulusevski (he's not too bad though). Plus, Diaby is playing for the weaker side, one that will probably only be good enough for a top 5-10 finish - especially without the influence of Kai Havertz on the team this season. 

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/MHOTifU7DUCilQuLCqrm2w/Show/U21-Team-of-the-Week-Debutants-Bellingham-and-Kulusevski-star-in-XI

( 🤓 I don't see M. Diaby in this eleven). 😀

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.blackwhitereadallover.com/platform/amp/2020/10/8/21505576/juventus-2020-serie-a-transfers-dejan-kulusevski-federico-chiesa-alvaro-morata-weston-mckennie

(I hope he gets more game-time than that sopravvalutato F. Chiesa).

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/en.as.com/en/2020/09/28/football/1601328750_078947.amp.html

I would give him a +1 just for this article. Plus, I doubt Arthur will ever have (near as much) such a great desire to push himself to the top of his game. 

Without the influence of  Mbappe, Neymar and/or Di Maria: Icardi seems invisible in this PSG team, whereas Romulu seems to have a greater individual influence on his club side.

Great of you to share your opinion. Personally I’m of the same school of thought. But had my bias for the fact that French players generally seem to do better than the swedes. Kulusevski is also more versatile in positioning from a game perspective and of course is the younger one. Just hope he gets his chance at Juve as u said. Immense talent. 

intriguing that you also think Leverkusen will struggle in the transitional season post Havertz although some good kids coming thru their academy. 

6 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Hey Formuers. Quick opinion please. Diaby from Leverkusen or Kulusevski from Juve? Who has the higher ceiling and why? Thx in advance 

Kulusevski, I still think Diaby needs to improve his final third area especially when it comes to finishing. Watched him a lot last season, he would get into good positions but would lack composure when it really counted.

As for Kulusevski, he’s already first team for Juventus under Pirlo and we could probably see him 89 or higher come the end of the season.

6 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Valverde or Arthur?

Valverde.

5 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Lukaku or icardi?

Lukaku, he’s just phenomenal at Inter.

More random risers today this time in Belgium.

I would strongly recommend buying potential risers in Portugal, Belgium and the Netherlands. NOW!

Youssouph Badji got a +5 today and a rise in value from 400k to 1 million.

Don't know what others think but random risers seem to be in full effect, still hopeful of the big leagues coming back in winter though 🙂

If managers weren’t already hoarding I would suggest doing so now in the fear of waiting for a review only for the player to get a random rise.

Sorry for the long post, but I really need your help.

Pablo Ramòn (RM Castilla) + Eric Garcia + Reinier + Boadu + Ferland Mendy OR De Ligt + Alex Sandro?

Important info that can help you to give your opinion:

- the deal is with my best opponent

- incredibly competitive setup (30+ bids on best new players. We are 60 clubs)

- squad limit: 60 players (this deal is a 5x2)

- long term is really important (gw alive since 2012)

- I'm probably the best team right now, so my goal is to win trophies (should I prefer youths to ready players?)

- my starter LB is Robertson, so Mendy and Sandro would both be bench players for me

- my starters CBs are Varane and Marquinhos, my 3rd CB is Lucas Hernandez (is he really a CB?)

- if I lose Garcia, Reinier and Boadu, I still have Hudson-Odoi, Kulusevski, Brahim Diaz, Guillamon and other really talented youths like Hepburn, Nabian, Maldini etc.

What would you do?