Rahul W's rating predictions

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I didn’t even look. That has to be thee most pointless rise I’ve ever seen 75->77 on the 13th September after he’s played 2 games for Brest haha.

Meanwhile Adil Aouchiche has played and started all 6 games for St.Etienne but is still 73 rated even though Etienne were the mustard for the few games of the season.

Regardless of that I think 80 would be a good rise, 82 if his form continues the way it is.

It seems to be the new way as there have been a few players to get two rises in quick succession. Hauge is another.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Marek said:

Sorry for the long post, but I really need your help.

Pablo Ramòn (RM Castilla) + Eric Garcia + Reinier + Boadu + Ferland Mendy OR De Ligt + Alex Sandro?

Important info that can help you to give your opinion:

- the deal is with my best opponent

- incredibly competitive setup (30+ bids on best new players. We are 60 clubs)

- squad limit: 60 players (this deal is a 5x2)

- long term is really important (gw alive since 2012)

- I'm probably the best team right now, so my goal is to win trophies (should I prefer youths to ready players?)

- my starter LB is Robertson, so Mendy and Sandro would both be bench players for me

- my starters CBs are Varane and Marquinhos, my 3rd CB is Lucas Hernandez (is he really a CB?)

- if I lose Garcia, Reinier and Boadu, I still have Hudson-Odoi, Kulusevski, Brahim Diaz, Guillamon and other really talented youths like Hepburn, Nabian, Maldini etc.

What would you do?

My post got a little bit lost, so if anyone wants to express other opinions it's here...

10 minutes ago, Marek said:

My post got a little bit lost, so if anyone wants to express other opinions it's here...

It's quite an easy choice. I would keep the 5 youngsters as you are well covered in CB and LB positions. 

Unless you have deals for Hernandez and Mendy with another club taking Sandro and De ligt makes little sense. 

Yes De Ligt is an improvement on Hernandez but Sandro isn't. So you are giving 5 players for De ligt essentially.

51 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Look what I said in my thread about some other pointless risers..

Yeah I saw, these little +2’s here and there don’t make much sense to me personally.

53 minutes ago, jaybee said:

It seems to be the new way as there have been a few players to get two rises in quick succession. Hauge is another.

Hauge is different though, he got a rise moving to Milan.

How often does Norway get reviewed as well? He was due a rise in the first place. Eliteserien is much further a long in their league campaign too (20 games)

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I didn’t even look. That has to be thee most pointless rise I’ve ever seen 75->77 on the 13th September after he’s played 2 games for Brest haha.

Meanwhile Adil Aouchiche has played and started all 6 games for St.Etienne but is still 73 rated even though Etienne were the mustard for the few games of the season.

Regardless of that I think 80 would be a good rise, 82 if his form continues the way it is.

Yeah, there are a few at St Etienne who should be in for decent rises.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Players to watch/shortlist

Romain Faivre (22) an integral part of Brest’s midfield who has been performing brilliantly in the first 6 games of Ligue 1. This has led too his first international call up for the u21s.

Faivre joined Brest in the summer for 500k plus a sell on fee from Monaco.

SM rating - 77 (If he gets a random rise which I’m hoping not I would imagine a rise to 80 would be a good shout)

Hopefully France and the other big leagues will be reviewed as normal. 77 -> 82 if this is the case.

Stats so far

6 games (461 minutes) 2 goals and a rating of 7.56.

Yes he's looking good Kieran but with him getting a recent rise spreadsheet has restricted to a +3 to 80 but by review time he may very easily be 82 as u predict. Can't see him getting another rise b4 December tho..

France Predictions can be followed on Jaybee's thread when I'm finished updating it, but Brest is there already with Angers and Bordeaux as u can see below:-

On 10/7/2020 at 4:12 PM, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on Pages 2 and now 3

Update for French Clubs previously assessed on Pge: 2

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Sp-Sheet-France-Ang-Bordea-Brest1-A

Okay if U look at the first post u can see the differences, which is now the number of games played is at 6games. We can expect things to settle & become a little clearer after 10 games are played.

I am still working on the new spreadsheet and working slowly through France. Thanks for your interest and support, much appreciated Cheers Socca😀

19 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes he's looking good Kieran but with him getting a recent rise spreadsheet has restricted to a +3 to 80 but by review time he may very easily be 82 as u predict. Can't see him getting another rise b4 December tho..

France Predictions can be followed on Jaybee's thread when I'm finished updating it, but Brest is there already with Angers and Bordeaux as u can see below:-

I'm wondering whether the promoted teams might get rises soon to reflect their players playing at a higher level.

Lorient and Lens have players that already should have an increase such as Mendes, la Fee, Bade, Medina and Doucoure.

5 hours ago, Lango said:

Hi all

In the short term (1-2 years) would you rather 

Hummels or gimenez

Walker or Pereira (Leicester) & felipe ( A Madrid) 

Gimenez + Pereira - Long term and short term for me.

2 hours ago, Rossi4601 said:

Not the right thread I know, but If a players rating goes down and you offer a new contract does their salary go down? Example player an 89 drops to 87 if you offer new contact would the salary go down to an 87 salary? 

I believe so although I’ve not came across this situation recently, generally try to sell players who are due a decrease in rating.

What do I know.. Jgos got it covered.

7 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Best LB to buy under £4million? potential and likely to rise this season 

Nuno Mendes (Sporting CP)

Jordan Lotomba (Nice)

James Justin (Leicester City)

Marco Friedl (unlucky to miss out last season) - (Werder Bremen)

Facundo Medina (RC Lens)

Rayan Ait-Nouri (Wolves)

Juan Miranda (Real Betis)

Aaron Hickey (if he can keep his place - still very young) - (Bologna)

Yvann Macon (should get LB position added, played every game there) - (Saint Etienne)

6 hours ago, Marek said:

I would take the 5 Alive!

I reckon Alex Sandro (29) will soon (in a few years) start declining. And, F. Mendy is a great long-term replacement for him.

De Ligt is a very good young player, however with a rating of 92 - he'll want significant gametime throughout the season. 🙂

1 hour ago, Rossi4601 said:

Not the right thread I know, but If a players rating goes down and you offer a new contract does their salary go down? Example player an 89 drops to 87 if you offer new contact would the salary go down to an 87 salary? 

If you offer him a contract he will keep his 89 rated wage. The only way is to let his contract expire if he has one year youre sorted if 4years give him a contract for 2 then run it down.

Sm is trying to kill monetary gains this is another way they do it if he went up in rating the next season SM would raise his wages

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

I'm wondering whether the promoted teams might get rises soon to reflect their players playing at a higher level.

Lorient and Lens have players that already should have an increase such as Mendes, la Fee, Bade, Medina and Doucoure.

Possibly (hopefully) early part of next week I will have next 3 French Clubs into the Spreadsheet which I think will be Dijon (20th) Lens (3rd) and I think it will be Lille (2nd). On your thread of course Jaybee 😀

Not too taken with Dijon, Lille will be interesting, but in particular am looking forward to doing Lens with Bade, Medina and Doucoure.

Noticed Facundo Medina has had 2 rises +1 on 22 March and then +3 on 12 June. It shouldn't stop him getting a 3rd rise in December tho, I hope/think, anyway we'll see. First time in years that Lens will appear in my spreadsheet, can't remember when I last had them in the spreadsheet.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Possibly (hopefully) early part of next week I will have next 3 French Clubs into the Spreadsheet which I think will be Dijon (20th) Lens (3rd) and I think it will be Lille (2nd). On your thread of course Jaybee 😀

Not too taken with Dijon, Lille will be interesting, but in particular am looking forward to doing Lens with Bade, Medina and Doucoure.

Noticed Facundo Medina has had 2 rises +1 on 22 March and then +3 on 12 June. It shouldn't stop him getting a 3rd rise in December tho, I hope/think, anyway we'll see. First time in years that Lens will appear in my spreadsheet, can't remember when I last had them in the spreadsheet.

Looking forward to seeing the spreadsheet. Bade is the most interesting one I think due to being only 73 rated. He could be in for a massive rise I think. 

Dijon have Panzo who could get a decent rise I think.

3 hours ago, jgos2 said:

If you offer him a contract he will keep his 89 rated wage. The only way is to let his contract expire if he has one year youre sorted if 4years give him a contract for 2 then run it down.

Sm is trying to kill monetary gains this is another way they do it if he went up in rating the next season SM would raise his wages

Thanks appreciate the response: strange coz I noticed it on Mathieu retiring now so not an issue but was 88 offered him a contract at 87 and expected his wages to drop but they didn’t only just noticed. Guess it makes you sell droppers. I only have a few oldies real cheap ones but it’s good to know for the future if I want to take a risk

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thanks. Its interesting that a guy from Northern Ireland finds himself playing out in Belgium.

You can thank the owner of Barnsley who funnily enough is the owner of Oostende too.

He made the switch from Barnsley to Oostende 😂🤔

4 hours ago, Lowco said:

Have you or @jaybee with some players from Netherlands or Portugal that propably will get a ramdom rise as Belgians? This question was weird ik hahah

According to Socca + SW it might be these countries... 

TMCosta should have some players who are due a rise in Portugal, to name a few.

Esah Suliman, Nuno Mendes (could rise again) Tiago Tomás, Angel Gomes, Alejandro Gomez.

21 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Can someone suggest me an 87-88 cb who will rise soon? Around 10 mil mark not more don't say bastoni he is sold.

Basically I am selling Eric Garcia for a new upgrade so any suggestions?

It’s a bit earlier for some players especially in the big leagues.

Tapsoba, Koch, Reece James, Weston Mckennie, Caleta-Car.

Mckennie + James mainly play in other positions but are valid to play CB in SM.

Players to shortlist/buy

Yvann Macon (22) + Houboulang Mendes (22)

Macon the best and will be the biggest riser out of the two mentioned today. I’ve mentioned Macon many times before and recommended him on here. Recently got an increase in value on SM to 1 million.

He joined from Dunkerque last season and having watched him 4 or 5 times can comfortably say he’s been the best performer at St.Etienne this campaign.

Recently been called up to France’s u21s similar to Romain Faivre.

Stats

6 (540 minutes) games - 1 goal - Rating 7.33

Prediction - 77 -> 82

Addition: Position change prediction - RB -> RB/LB

—————-

Houboulang Mendes hasn’t had the best season so far but Lorient’s form has not helped but he is the cheaper option at 600k.

Playing RB in a back 5 Mendes should get a rise based purely on game time and nothing else.

Stats

6 (532 minutes) - 0 goals - rating 6.13

Prediction - 78 -> 80+

Of course it’s still very earlier days and these predictions could fluctuate but it does seem now after 6 games that these 2 full backs are first team regulars and therefore should be an early safe option for a rise.

21 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Badji today would of made you 600k and I’m going to guess that Raskin of Standard Liege will probably get a similar rise in the next few days.

Nicolas Raskin - 73 -> 78

Wish I’d of said tomorrow 😂

On 6/26/2020 at 5:52 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born between 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

List 4 of 5 is as follows:

Torben Rhein / Bayern Munich

Lenny Lacroix / Metz

Edouard Michut / PSG

Ilias Akhomach / Barcelona

David De La Vibora / Real Madrid

Martin Smolenski / CSKA Sofia

Youssef Chermiti / Sporting CP

Johan Bakayoko / PSV

Luca Oyen / Genk

Hannibal Mejbri / Manchester United

Final list coming out in the next couple of days!

Luca Oyen (17) added today.. MUST BUY!