• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

How often does Norway get reviewed as well? He was due a rise in the first place. Eliteserien is much further a long in their league campaign too (20 games)

Probably once a year, tho I'm not sure when the last review was

20 hours ago, Lango said:

Hi all

In the short term (1-2 years) would you rather 

Hummels or gimenez

Walker or Pereira (Leicester) & felipe ( A Madrid) 

Hummels

Pereira and Felipe

17 hours ago, Rossi4601 said:

Not the right thread I know, but If a players rating goes down and you offer a new contract does their salary go down? Example player an 89 drops to 87 if you offer new contact would the salary go down to an 87 salary? 

Nope, similar to real life

See Ozil's situation

15 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Best LB to buy under £4million? potential and likely to rise this season 

Kieran has it covered

13 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Received a bid of saul niguez for my ziyech what do think

Saul

6 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Can someone suggest me an 87-88 cb who will rise soon? Around 10 mil mark not more don't say bastoni he is sold.

Basically I am selling Eric Garcia for a new upgrade so any suggestions?

Tapsoba

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Transfer rises today:

• Issa Kabore +2 to 78
  • Valentin Mihaila +9 to 82
  • Bruno Amione +3 to 73
  • Rodrigo Vilca +3 to 76

Not sure what's happening anymore. Belgium? Scotland?

If Scotland I have already done the updated Celtic and Rangers predictions.

Having seen soccerwiki recently it looks like SM are just tidying up Belgium, Holland and Portugal but who knows.

Scotland and a few other leagues might come into that bracket too.

Or they’re just doing random reviews skimming through multiple leagues at the same time 😂

9 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Having seen soccerwiki recently it looks like SM are just tidying up Belgium, Holland and Portugal but who knows.

Scotland and a few other leagues might come into that bracket too.

Or they’re just doing random reviews skimming through multiple leagues at the same time 😂

I don't think SM can win as they are often criticised for waiting too long between reviews for players outside of the big 5 leagues.

14 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Received a bid of saul niguez for my ziyech what do think

I'd stick with Niguez as Chelsea have so many players to choose from and as yet we have not seen Ziyech play.

Even Havertz is having problems settling into Chelsea and playing at his SM rating just yet. Werner too has shown he's quick but similar to Havertz nothing near a "special" performance yet. So we add more new players to the mixture and probably have the same problem... I think it will take a fair length of time for Lampard to solve which are his best prospects. 

Hopefully all will contribute, eventually settle and show just how good they are. Bound to be winners and losers. Pulisic is my great hope having seen him play last season he looked a real "Cracker" to me!

13 hours ago, jaybee said:

Looking forward to seeing the spreadsheet. Bade is the most interesting one I think due to being only 73 rated. He could be in for a massive rise I think. 

Dijon have Panzo who could get a decent rise I think.

My guess (Educated Guess) is Bade +7 to 80 Facundo Medina +1 to 83 after his 2 other rises and Doucoure +2 to 84. Panzo +2or3 to 82/83. 

These rises above will be dependent on all continuing to get mins and other stats as they have so far, for the review in December?

SWIKI edited players / clubs shortly...

16 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I'd stick with Niguez as Chelsea have so many players to choose from and as yet we have not seen him play.

Even Havertz is having problems settling into Chelsea and playing at his SM rating just yet. Werner too has shown he's quick but similar to Havertz nothing near a "special" performance yet. So we add more new players to the mixture and probably have the same problem... I think it will take a fair length of time for Lampard to solve which are his best prospects. 

Hopefully all will contribute, eventually settle and show just how good they are. Bound to be winners and losers. Pulisic is my great hope having seen him play last season he looked a real "Cracker" to me!

My guess (Educated Guess) is Bade +7 to 80 Facundo Medina +1 to 83 after his 2 other rises and Doucoure +2 to 84. Panzo +2or3 to 82/83. 

These rises above will be dependent on all continuing to get mins and other stats as they have so far, for the review in December?

SWIKI edited players / clubs shortly...

Those players all look like they are going to remain regulars for a while I think. Bade got straight back in team after his suspension 

On 10/9/2020 at 10:41 AM, Soccahappy said:

It would seem as some from Belgium were in SM getting random Rises today, that Netherlands might yet appear and then Portugal also with Random Rises?

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: Well Bayern had 5 today Zirkzee, Nubel, Musiala, Malik Tillman and Bright Arrey-Mbi If all 5 get random rises in the coming days then it will prove these short club edits may well be Random Risers. If some are positional or NOT RR's that will still leave us guessing?

Lower Tiers today:

Italy: Cittadella  20 Player Edits, Consenza Calcio 11 Player Edits, Pordenone 13 Player Edits, Reggiana 12 Player Edits, Vicenza Virtus 21 Player Edits

Austria: WSG Tirol  4 Player Edits, SV Ried 6 Player Edits,

EnglandExeter 10 Player Edits, Barrow 25 Player Edits, Carlisle 19 Player Edits, Cheltenham 10 Player Edits, Mansfield 18 Player Edits, Tranmere 17 Player Edits.

Interesting times... Cheers Socca 😀

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: Lower Tiers today and very few pages:-

Scotland: Airdie 10 Players added.  Ayr: 7 Players added,  Clyde: 3 Players added,  Forfar: 9 Players added.  Inverness: 5 Players added

England: Bolton W:  25 Players added  Grimsby: 8 Players added  Oldham: 17 Players added  Southend: 8 Players added  

Nathan Baxter one of Chelsea's Loanee Keepers edited alone today and MIGHT be a "Random Riser" as he has had 1,170 minutes in goal for Ross County last season. Likely 70 rise to 73 or 74.

Being weekend, that's all there is ... Cheers Socca😀

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I'd stick with Niguez as Chelsea have so many players to choose from and as yet we have not seen Ziyech play.

They are look promising butToo many attackers to choose from playing time might be limited

6 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Who if any would you sell to get sancho. 

Thiago, Saul or rodri? 

Strong in cm

Depends on your team but all of then

are expendable in my eyes bar Saul. Thiago for his age and Rodri as I think Sancho could have a higher ceiling.

Just now, Id rather be in SW19 said:
Another from today 0-1 away win
Possession
Home66%
Away34%
Shots
Home12
Away5
Shots on Target
Home6
Away1
Corners
Home10
Away2
Fouls
Home13
Away

Just added these coz it shows team can and do win games with little or no posession and with their only shots on target. Also it was MK losing 2-1 and AFC Wimbledon winnng 1-0 so what a perfect day!

3 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Thiago, Saul or rodri? 

Strong in cm

Rodri, I think Ben C eluded to it. Sancho has a higher ceiling than Rodri in my opinion so that’s the reason I would sell Rodri.

I also think Thiago has at least another year or 2 at a 94/93 rating especially with him being at Liverpool.

2 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Davinson sachez inquiétudes 5...

Intéressant à acheter ? Peut-il avoir +1?

Merci

I don’t see him rising unless Tottenham have an outstanding season. He worries me in defence though has a tendency to be rash.

19 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:
Another from today 0-1 away win
Possession
Home66%
Away34%
Shots
Home12
Away5
Shots on Target
Home6
Away1
Corners
Home10
Away2
Fouls
Home13
Away

This looks like Wycombe in real life the whole of last season. They still got promoted 😂

5 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Thiago, Saul or rodri? 

Strong in cm

Rodri, for the reasons others have said 

5 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Davinson sachez inquiétudes 5...

Intéressant à acheter ? Peut-il avoir +1?

Merci

Stay

2 hours ago, CnavarroC said:

Why did SM add Benedikt Pichler with 17 years old when irl he is 23 yo.... ?? 😕😕😕  

lol classic

58 minutes ago, Adrihan said:

Kurt zouma +1?

If he plays regularly he will get 90

18 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Hi, do you think Antonio Rudiger (91) will get downgraded soon? Should i sell him now?

Sell. 

Gametime reduced last season and he will play even lesser this season (if at all), Lampard is not a fan. Should get a move somewhere in Jan but I think it will be too late to save his 91 by then.

2 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Kurt zouma +1?

If he plays regularly yes but Lampard seems to like Christensen for some reason IDK.

1 hour ago, Risen44 said:

Hi, do you think Antonio Rudiger (91) will get downgraded soon? Should i sell him now?

Sell, Lampard doesn’t want him. He tried to move in the summer.

1 hour ago, Bigpest said:

Matias Arezo at River plate. Regular starter for them. 17 and £2m. Good investment I think 

Good shout mate 😃