• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

That is really interesting! I did not know that.

Toby Sibbick was the other one who made the same switch he’s not made a single appearance. Great signing or just a good way of transferring money 😂

I bet the fee was undisclosed too 😂

23 minutes ago, Liverp00l said:

Anyone know of a cheap keeper who has potential to rise other then meslier? Thank you.

Aaron Ramsdale, Arnaud Bodart, Marteen Paes, Maarten Vandervoort (although he has risen recently)

Good ones for the future are Marcel Pitaluga and Hugo Souza (Flamengo)

9 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Toby Sibbick was the other one who made the same switch he’s not made a single appearance. Great signing or just a good way of transferring money 😂

I bet the fee was undisclosed too 😂

Aaron Ramsdale, Arnaud Bodart, Marteen Paes, Maarten Vandervoort (although he has risen recently)

Good ones for the future are Marcel Pitaluga and Hugo Souza (Flamengo)

Sibbick is a strange case, he memorably scored the 4th AFC Wimbledon goal V west Ham and moved to Barnsley soon after. Was seen as a good move for him at the time (he was just starting to be a regular at AFCW) but after the first 17 or so games at barnsley hardly played at the "higher level" now another move and not playing at all (not even on the bench except for his "debut". Could be doing well wages/signing on fee wise , but surely playing football is what he wants at 21 yrs old?

That said Tom Elliott left us for Millwall and again hardly played for 2 seasons but apparently doubled his wages, now at big spending Salford I believe and hardly playing full time there. Cant blame him as he is 29 so nearing his "retirement". but a real shame as he was great for us.

Dont know what goes on behind the scenes, but I always keep an eye on ex wombles, and have a team full of them in one game world.

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Sibbick is a strange case, he memorably scored the 4th AFC Wimbledon goal V west Ham and moved to Barnsley soon after. Was seen as a good move for him at the time (he was just starting to be a regular at AFCW) but after the first 17 or so games at barnsley hardly played at the "higher level" now another move and not playing at all (not even on the bench except for his "debut". Could be doing well wages/signing on fee wise , but surely playing football is what he wants at 21 yrs old?

That said Tom Elliott left us for Millwall and again hardly played for 2 seasons but apparently doubled his wages, now at big spending Salford I believe and hardly playing full time there. Cant blame him as he is 29 so nearing his "retirement". but a real shame as he was great for us.

Dont know what goes on behind the scenes, but I always keep an eye on ex wombles, and have a team full of them in one game world.

Money is the main goal for many players, it’s like these who move to China for 400/500k a week. Arnautovic was a good example of this.

Bit of a different scale to Tom Elliot though.

There was Rooney as well who joined non league Salford at the time from SPL’s Aberdeen. I’m sure that was for a bigger wage. No one can tell me non league is better that the SPL... or is it 😂

Unless Sibbick is injured I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a move that benefited the owner who owns both Oostende and Barnsley. 

52 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Money is the main goal for many players, it’s like these who move to China for 400/500k a week. Arnautovic was a good example of this.

There was Rooney as well who joined non league Salford at the time from SPL’s Aberdeen. I’m sure that was for a bigger wage. No one can tell me non league is better that the SPL... or is it 😂

Unless Sibbick is injured I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a move that benefited the owner who owns both Oostende and Barnsley. 

who will be the 300th person to "like" something I said?

Feel the tension!

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: Lower Tiers today and very few pages:-

Scotland: Airdie 10 Players added.  Ayr: 7 Players added,  Clyde: 3 Players added,  Forfar: 9 Players added.  Inverness: 5 Players added

England: Bolton W:  25 Players added  Grimsby: 8 Players added  Oldham: 17 Players added  Southend: 8 Players added  

Nathan Baxter one of Chelsea's Loanee Keepers edited alone today and MIGHT be a "Random Riser" as he has had 1,170 minutes in goal for Ross County last season. Likely 70 rise to 73 or 74.

Being weekend, that's all there is ... Cheers Socca😀

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: Biggest News on a slow SM weekend day today, is...

... Dinamo Zagreb/ Croatia: 40 Player Edits! This could be a Review for all Croatia or a Random Rise for Croatia's top Club Only! 60/40 it is all Croatia but who knows for sure? Anyway I have a riser in there...

...Lirim Kastrati 21yo/80 Rated: he has 315mins out of 540 and 1 goal this season, BUT also 2,893 mins last season with 11 goals. Squad Cap 86 and he hasn't been reviewed since 20 October 19 ie 1 year ago(Which surely isn't a co-incidence and another reason it's being reviewed)? Anyway an educated guess he will get a Plus 3 probably taking his value from 1.4m to 2.4m. SM may be stingy being that it's Croatia but I've just bid for him myself on a quick buy and sell ... again in 10 weeks time.

Also Edited today: Scotland: Arbroath 7 Player Edits! Dumbarton: 8 Player Edits!   Dunfermline 5 Player Edits!  Greenock Morton: 7 Player Edits!   Montrose: 10 Player Edits   Raith Rovers: 4 Player Edits!  and  Cove Rangers: 8 Player Edits!

A sleepy weekend for SWIKI / SM but hopefully the Star today is Lirim Kastrati! 😀

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Sibbick won't be first starter in KV Oostende. 3th choice as right back. 

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

He isn't injured, Bataille is first starter and probably one of the best at KV Oostende. Vandendriessche is 2nd choice - while he's a midfielder - and there is still Brecht Capon. Stupid move by Toby Sibbick to be honest. 

Hope Dominic Calvert-Lewin is selected to spearhead England today against Belgium as Kane picked up a slight injury in training yesterday.

He is out for the game but Tottenham fans shouldn't worry as it is more of a precaution and he may play even on Wednesday against Denmark.

I reckon the Top 4 transfers into the Premiership were:-

Top: James Rodriguez to Everton. Been magnificent so far 😀

2nd: Gareth Bale back to Spurs I only hope he can show some of those fantastic performances again for the Tottenham fans. They will be "over the moon" and so will I watching on TV 😀

3rd: Partey to Arsenal I reckon he is one of the last important pieces in Arteta's Jixsaw puzzle that will make them live contenders for the title again after many years struggling to compete with the likes of the Manchester Clubs, Chelsea and Liverpool recently. 😀

4th: Callum Wilson is probably exactly what Newcastle need to make them top half premiership achievers for at least a few seasons to come and the fans definitely deserve it 😀

That's my top 4 (Secretly hoping Beloit Raphinha will be the surprise package of the season tho)

I believe the above Transfers will all be "great watching" in the Premiership. That's mine what's yours?? Thiago, Jota, Allan, Carlos Vinicius, Telles etc???

12 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I reckon the Top 4 transfers into the Premiership were:-

Top: James Rodriguez to Everton. Been magnificent so far 😀

2nd: Gareth Bale back to Spurs I only hope he can show some of those fantastic performances again for the Tottenham fans. They will be "over the moon" and so will I watching on TV 😀

3rd: Partey to Arsenal I reckon he is one of the last important pieces in Arteta's Jixsaw puzzle that will make them live contenders for the title again after many years struggling to compete with the likes of the Manchester Clubs, Chelsea and Liverpool recently. 😀

4th: Callum Wilson is probably exactly what Newcastle need to make them top half premiership achievers for at least a few seasons to come and the fans definitely deserve it 😀

That's my top 4 (Secretly hoping Beloit Raphinha will be the surprise package of the season tho)

I believe the above Transfers will all be "great watching" in the Premiership. That's mine what's yours?? Thiago, Jota, Allan, Carlos Vinicius, Telles etc???

What happened to the ‘guessing the biggest transfer’ think you questioned everyone a month or so back (transfer window is shut now)

I think I said Oblak which didn’t happen 😂

I would agree. So far James Rodriguez has probably been the best signing 🙂

I think Reguilon is a great acquisition for Spurs, think they have finally solved that position.

Regarding Newcastle I would be amazed if we finish top half, Bruce is an awful manager who is probably the most negative tactically in the league.

54 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

What happened to the ‘guessing the biggest transfer’ think you questioned everyone a month or so back (transfer window is shut now)

I think I said Oblak which didn’t happen 😂

I would agree. So far James Rodriguez has probably been the best signing 🙂

I think Reguilon is a great acquisition for Spurs, think they have finally solved that position.

Regarding Newcastle I would be amazed if we finish top half, Bruce is an awful manager who is probably the most negative tactically in the league.

I think just about everybody chose Jadon Sancho, I'll have a look back now. It can't be that, all the great minds on here couldn't actually forecast a transfer that actually happened could it??

Think U might be being a bit harsh on your Manager Kieran it's not as if u got relegated and think U finished around middle of table and doing well this. 

Bruce had to play negatively against top teams and got good results. Now he's got some good signings I think, he will vary and expand his tactics to improve on last season. I've always liked Steve Bruce as a manager but no I won't swap Bielsa with u b4 you ask! 😀

Ps I agree with u about Reguilon I forgot about him. How could I forget about him, how could I do such a thing! His feelings will be terribly hurt when he finds out I ignored him. Right Belgium match on now... 

On 7/22/2020 at 9:52 AM, Soccahappy said:

Question for everyone: Who will be the Biggest Transfer in cash terms this coming August to .... when does it End? 

NOT counting transfers already known and from ? to ? has to be right to to win. (Only 2 attempts)

I take it, ALL Cash will be in Euros?

Kieran: OBLAK from Atletico to Chelsea 110m Euros and Havertz  leverkuson to Chelsea 70m

Sir Rahul: Jadon Sanchez to ManU 100m Euros. T Lesar to ManU 90m Euros

TMC: To Edit his entry?? Sorry Have I missed anybody??

I Announce Kieran to be the WINNER and very close to the right money only 11m Euros out at 81m Euros according to Tranfermarkt!!

England playing 3 right backs in defence... GREAT! 😂

Baffled how Grealish isn’t starting either!

42 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I think just about everybody chose Jadon Sancho, I'll have a look back now. It can't be that, all the great minds on here couldn't actually forecast a transfer that actually happened could it??

Think U might be being a bit harsh on your Manager Kieran it's not as if u got relegated and think U finished around middle of table and doing well this. 

Bruce had to play negatively against top teams and got good results. Now he's got some good signings I think, he will vary and expand his tactics to improve on last season. I've always liked Steve Bruce as a manager but no I won't swap Bielsa with u b4 you ask! 😀

Ps I agree with u about Reguilon I forgot about him. How could I forget about him, how could I do such a thing! His feelings will be terribly hurt when he finds out I ignored him. Right Belgium match on now... 

I suppose supporting Newcastle for so long as made me negative, still don’t rate Bruce though 😂

Whats the most number of players anyone can remember having injured or suspended at one time.

Last season and this one of my teams had 5 injured (all of my forwards so I had to by in a player as no player left in my squad could play up front!) and two suspended, I am down to 4 injured and one NMF at the moment so light at the end of the tunnel! Though it is now my high rated defenders getting injured

I dont even play fast or tackle above normal!

One season is ok to take but two in a row! I wouldnt mind so much but I always finish 10th or 11th in the competative game world and hoped that I could get higher this time.