Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, SM Geezer said:

Neves and Kluivert for Felix??

Felix, but the duo is a great option going forward if you want depth.

Hoping Kluivert can do well at Leipzig.

30 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Whats the most number of players anyone can remember having injured or suspended at one time.

Last season and this one of my teams had 5 injured (all of my forwards so I had to by in a player as no player left in my squad could play up front!) and two suspended, I am down to 4 injured and one NMF at the moment so light at the end of the tunnel! Though it is now my high rated defenders getting injured

I dont even play fast or tackle above normal!

One season is ok to take but two in a row! I wouldnt mind so much but I always finish 10th or 11th in the competative game world and hoped that I could get higher this time.

4 in recent times

1B38003A-720E-4C6F-BC2E-B14C195CFDE6.thumb.png.009047d6f8a33b2145c5879111a1aa37.png

All long term too.

28 minutes ago, Nameless said:

At this moment in time who is looking likely to get a +1 -

Ndidi, Ndombele or Kessie?

None.

I think Ndombele and Ndidi depend on club performance as well as there own.

Kessie might have a decent chance if Milan have a better league campaign and even more so with him being low rated than the other two.

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Felix, but the duo is a great option going forward if you want depth.

Hoping Kluivert can do well at Leipzig.

4 in recent times

1B38003A-720E-4C6F-BC2E-B14C195CFDE6.thumb.png.009047d6f8a33b2145c5879111a1aa37.png

All long term too.

None.

I think Ndombele and Ndidi depend on club performance as well as there own.

Kessie might have a decent chance if Milan have a better league campaign and even more so with him being low rated than the other two.

Agree with Kieran None at the moment. Too early to say it's like horses in an 8furlong race and Kessie is leading by a neck in the 2nd furlong. 

Sorry, I did look at the early stats but None of them at the moment are moving at a fast pace.

25 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

What do you think about Wout Weghorst ? I like him irl but does he stand a chance to get 90 if he make good season?
I'm not too much optimistic about that to be honest.

I would like to say yes but he didn’t rise last season after a great campaign so would doubt it this time. But maybe consistency might give him the chance of a rise.

12 minutes ago, CnavarroC said:

My Havertz X Gnabry?

Werner X Lautaro?

Gnabry. Playing for the best team in Europe and he’s been a big part of that so I would say Serge.

As for Martinez and Werner I think this question has been answered a lot. I’ve always said Martinez and after Werners start to life in Chelsea I would stick with that. Not much between them both though in my opinion.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:44 PM, RhysMorgan said:

Who if any would you sell to get sancho. 

Thiago, Saul or rodri

Strong in cm

2 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

He's really improved his game since the lockdown restart and the start of new season. 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Frank The Tank has been vital to our resurgence. 

35 minutes ago, CnavarroC said:

My Havertz X Gnabry?

Werner X Lautaro?

K.I.Lee & Gabriel Veron & Karim Adeyemi - Sell or keep?

Need some cash to buy a high rated gk as my current first team Gk (Gollini) has been leaking goals.

Also, have around 80 odd wonderkids in my team. So I can afford to sell Lee or the other two unless, he is going to be world class for sure (because later I’ll regret the decision)

Edited by Mike0007
2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Need some cash to buy a high rated gk as my current first team Gk (Gollini) has been leaking goals.

Also, have around 80 odd wonderkids in my team. So I can afford to sell Lee or the other two unless, he is going to be world class for sure (because later I’ll regret the decision)

They are literally all must keeps, especially Veron and Adeyemi in my opinion. Valencia also lost a few players this season due to financial troubles and Kangin should feature more heavily. But I'm 1000% sure some of your youth players have lesser potential than those 3. Do you have a list or screenshot of your team?

4 hours ago, FGS18 said:

They are literally all must keeps, especially Veron and Adeyemi in my opinion. Valencia also lost a few players this season due to financial troubles and Kangin should feature more heavily. But I'm 1000% sure some of your youth players have lesser potential than those 3. Do you have a list or screenshot of your team?

Ohhh.

I’m sending the screenshot of my youth team here. Please suggest me the players I can cash in on. As stated, I really need cash but don’t wanna regret the decision if the player I sold turns out to be world class.

sorry for the long post but thanks in advance 🙌🏻

CDCFFF94-802C-41D8-9A0B-AC65B49F5C23.png

F5DA3DBC-941A-445E-905F-099292AFD0F6.png

291EF96A-F8D8-4E01-BFA7-3E85BB1A3D99.png

0CB19D89-9E42-487F-B53C-C5B49F1485BD.png

F4A0421E-C03E-4156-A3D2-C3007BA751D4.png

17EBDAB0-A4D9-414A-AB8E-00F70DF07351.png

BE5DEF08-487C-45B9-B530-66D6A5193CE7.png

How is Dani Parejo (Incoming) for Moutinho plus Haller?

I also have the option of bringing in Dani Parejo for Moutinho plus Milik?

I personally prefer the first one but Haller has a longer ban than Milik, so if I want the deal to happen sooner, I will have to go for the second one.

Any suggestions?

8 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Like Fgs18 said they are all players you should keep, Veron is the best out of the 3.

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Ohhh.

I’m sending the screenshot of my youth team here. Please suggest me the players I can cash in on. As stated, I really need cash but don’t wanna regret the decision if the player I sold turns out to be world class.

sorry for the long post but thanks in advance 🙌🏻

CDCFFF94-802C-41D8-9A0B-AC65B49F5C23.png

F5DA3DBC-941A-445E-905F-099292AFD0F6.png

291EF96A-F8D8-4E01-BFA7-3E85BB1A3D99.png

0CB19D89-9E42-487F-B53C-C5B49F1485BD.png

F4A0421E-C03E-4156-A3D2-C3007BA751D4.png

17EBDAB0-A4D9-414A-AB8E-00F70DF07351.png

BE5DEF08-487C-45B9-B530-66D6A5193CE7.png

id sell Boateng, Smith, Lo Everton, Sibley, Dennis, White and N.Gordon.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

(i) Ajer of Celtic, Youssouf Fofana of Monaco or Florentino Luis of Benfica/Monaco?

(ii) Barrenetxea or Kang-In Lee (Valencia)

Florentino Luis.

Barrenetxea for me but there isn't much in it in my opinion.

I personally prefer the first one but Haller has a longer ban than Milik, so if I want the deal to happen sooner, I will have to go for the second one.

Any suggestions?

Sorry, thought I responded to this 😂

I would go for Moutinho + Haller for Dani Parejo. Milik looks as if he will struggle for game time if he stays at Napoli with Osimhen’s arrival this summer.

Any suggestions?

Just get rid Milik asap. He is not registered in Serie A or Europa League by Napoli this season. The bridge between Milik and De Laurentiis has been burned.

https://www.football-italia.net/160275/milik-left-napoli-squad-lists

Adrien Truffert (18) worth investing scored 1 goal and 1 assist in his senior debut for Rennes.

Added today.

One to watch - https://www.ligue1.com/Articles/ONE-TO-WATCH/2020/09/23/adrien-truffert-rennes-ligue-1-profile

21 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Uros Racic worth signing? Will he be a mainstay of Valencia's midfield in the future?

Valencia sold a lot in the summer and didn’t invest so he and a few others have potential to play this season.

Along with Musah, Lee, Esquerdo and a few others, they all have good chances to rise this season in terms of SM.

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Any suggestions?

First one is better, Milik > Haller

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

(i) Ajer of Celtic, Youssouf Fofana of Monaco or Florentino Luis of Benfica/Monaco?

(ii) Barrenetxea or Kang-In Lee (Valencia)

Not too sure - maybe Luis?

Barrenetxea

12 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

I'd keep

15 hours ago, CnavarroC said:

My Havertz X Gnabry?

Werner X Lautaro?

Gnabry

Lautaro

15 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

What do you think about Wout Weghorst ? I like him irl but does he stand a chance to get 90 if he make good season?
I'm not too much optimistic about that to be honest.

90 is possible, that's his cap tho imo

16 hours ago, Nameless said:

Neither tbh - maybe Kessie as he is only 90 but Milan have to do well

16 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Hmm, I might go duo for depth

19 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Uros Racic worth signing? Will he be a mainstay of Valencia's midfield in the future?

Seeing as Valencia have sold Parejo and Coquelin, and are trying to sell Kondogbia too, I'd say Racic is worth signing. He will get gametime, signed a new contract at Valencia too.

Of course, if they get relegated then... who knows?

16 hours ago, CnavarroC said:

My Havertz X Gnabry?

Werner X Lautaro?

Gnabry and Lautaro.

Werner and Havertz need to improve their performances at Chelsea and it may take some time for them to settle in. No doubt they will and as I watch the majority of Chelsea's matches I'll report back if I see any improvement.

Now working on my Spreadsheet and hopefully by Late afternoon will have some more French Clubs in Jaybee's thread uploaded 😀

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: Biggest News on a slow SM weekend day today, is...

... Dinamo Zagreb/ Croatia: 40 Player Edits! This could be a Review for all Croatia or a Random Rise for Croatia's top Club Only! 60/40 it is all Croatia but who knows for sure? Anyway I have a riser in there...

...Lirim Kastrati 21yo/80 Rated: he has 315mins out of 540 and 1 goal this season, BUT also 2,893 mins last season with 11 goals. Squad Cap 86 and he hasn't been reviewed since 20 October 19 ie 1 year ago(Which surely isn't a co-incidence and another reason it's being reviewed)? Anyway an educated guess he will get a Plus 3 probably taking his value from 1.4m to 2.4m. SM may be stingy being that it's Croatia but I've just bid for him myself on a quick buy and sell ... again in 10 weeks time.

Also Edited today: Scotland: Arbroath 7 Player Edits! Dumbarton: 8 Player Edits!   Dunfermline 5 Player Edits!  Greenock Morton: 7 Player Edits!   Montrose: 10 Player Edits   Raith Rovers: 4 Player Edits!  and  Cove Rangers: 8 Player Edits!

A sleepy weekend for SWIKI / SM but hopefully the Star today is Lirim Kastrati! 😀

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News on another slow SM "weekend" day on a Monday (only 4 pages), is...

... A continuation of Croatia Edits! (So it is a Croatia review then 😀) With  Hajduk Split  20 Player Edits! 

And a continuation of Lower Tier clubs in ScotlandFalkirk 8 Player Edits  Peterhead 3 Player Edits   Alloa  3 Player Edits   Queen of the South 5 Player Edits!

Hopefully Lirim Kastrati!  will rise in the next few days... Cheers Socca 😀

@Soccahappy think we both deleted your multiple posts at the same time, don’t know how to recover it I’m on my Iphone. Sorry ☹️

EDIT: just jumped on my laptop and restored the comment. Last time I delete any posts 😔

2 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Has Scottish premiership reviewed? I just realized these scotlands reviews are from the division 2. Were bidding potential Scottish premiership risers. I could cancel my bids because I'm strapped of cash

No not yet.

Nobody worth getting in division 2 of course 😂

2 hours ago, Mr Smith said:

Will Dele Alli lose his 92 soon ?

Depends how often he plays at Spurs, definitely not first team at the minute so he could potentially drop but I’m not sure on that.

Edited by Kieran_S91
Restoring post