Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Ohhh.

I’m sending the screenshot of my youth team here. Please suggest me the players I can cash in on. As stated, I really need cash but don’t wanna regret the decision if the player I sold turns out to be world class.

sorry for the long post but thanks in advance 🙌🏻

CDCFFF94-802C-41D8-9A0B-AC65B49F5C23.png

F5DA3DBC-941A-445E-905F-099292AFD0F6.png

291EF96A-F8D8-4E01-BFA7-3E85BB1A3D99.png

0CB19D89-9E42-487F-B53C-C5B49F1485BD.png

F4A0421E-C03E-4156-A3D2-C3007BA751D4.png

17EBDAB0-A4D9-414A-AB8E-00F70DF07351.png

BE5DEF08-487C-45B9-B530-66D6A5193CE7.png

Players I'd consider selling obviously don't know quite how much you need to make

Diveev (2.4million), Karpov (1.4million) and Davitashvili (1.4million) All just gone up and unlikely to rise for a long while now.

Sibley (1.8million) rated really highly and becoming a Derby regular but his value is very high 

Omeragic (1.2million).

A selection of these are who I would pick, I tried to go for the slightly more valuable players to avoid you losing too many.

Very impressive youth team by the way but definitely keep Veron and Adeyemi!!! 

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Mr Smith said:

Will Dele Alli lose his 92 soon ?

It is possible if he doesn't play regularly. He has been from the Alli that got 92 few years ago. 

Dier dropped from 91 to 89 last Jan despite age favouring him.

Either ways I don't see Alli as a 93 player because few top level clubs play a system that will get the best out of him. 

In comparison, look at James Rodriguez, 91 rated and killing it in the PL, not sure Alli being a rating higher is justified atm.

18 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Has Scottish premiership reviewed? I just realized these scotlands reviews are from the division 2. Were bidding potential Scottish premiership risers. I could cancel my bids because I'm strapped of cash

No clue

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Drop to 95, you sure mate 😂😉

hahaha monday morning blues!

blimey 5th in the table and Salford sack their manager! Good job AFCW dont think like that, not sure we have been as high as 5th ever in league 1.

Mind you two clean sheets away from home in a row, pretty good considering we hadnt kept one clean sheet away in previous 22 games. (We were a great both teams to score and AFCW to lose bet away from home)

Ryan Longman at AFC Wimbledon looks a decent long term investment. 140k for 19 yr old playing every game for us at the moment, 65 rated so will deffo rise, probably only to 75 max, but if he goes like the previous loanees we have had, Aaron Ramsdale, George Long, Kelle Roos, Mickel Forss etc all playing for their "home" teams now on a fairly regular basis. I would say he is a better all round player than Forss as Forss is a greedy goal scorer whereas Longy is a heads up and look around player and has set up a few goals even if he has only got one himself. Good purchase for very small teams or competative world as brighton not afraid to play youngsters and a season of mans footy will do him the world of good. Just hoping we can keep him for the whole season as he is linking well with Piggot.

19 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

Can Partey keep his SM ability to play at RB, or will it be erased soon?

Is Toni Kroos still first team at Madrid and how long can he keep his rating for?

Can’t remember the last time I saw Partey play at RB, SM can be funny with positions so I’m not sure on that one.

Toni Kroos strained one of his buttocks the end of last month 🤣 only reason he’s played just 2 matches for Madrid this season.

12 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Amadou Haidara..

Keep, sell or send him on loan to another club and wait a season if he will be playing for Leipzig or not ?

He’s played every game so far I believe, I would loan him out for now and see if he stays first choice.

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@Soccahappy think we both deleted your multiple posts at the same time, don’t know how to recover it I’m on my Iphone. Sorry ☹️

EDIT: just jumped on my laptop and restored the comment. Last time I delete any posts 😔

No problem Kieran  😀 well done and Thank You!

I have been busy doing Dijon, Lens and Lille predictions which I'll be uploading to Jaybee's thread as soon as I finish tidying a few things on this thread.

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@Soccahappy think we both deleted your multiple posts at the same time, don’t know how to recover it I’m on my Iphone. Sorry ☹️

EDIT: just jumped on my laptop and restored the comment. Last time I delete any posts 😔

No not yet.

Nobody worth getting in division 2 of course 😂

Depends how often he plays at Spurs, definitely not first team at the minute so he could potentially drop but I’m not sure on that.

Just think Andy Robertson played in division two in Scotland at one point...

29 minutes ago, Janao said:

Ramy BENSEBAINI or Davide CALABRIA for DL ?

Calabria, higher ceiling at Milan plus he’s actually had a decent start to the season.

24 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Just think Andy Robertson played in division two in Scotland at one point...

Do you know someone currently who you think can make it from Div 2?

Could actually say that about non league football but look at Jamie Vardy. I would still say there is nobody worth getting from non league currently 😂

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

25 minutes ago, Hunter878 said:

Hi, Adria Pedrosa keep or sell?

Sell. Still at Espanyol who got relegated last season

22 hours ago, Janao said:

He's finnaly impressing us! .

He can play as a DR or as a DL. Forza Calabria!

https://en.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=8163

Ramy BENSEBAINI is also very good, but he doesn't play for a strong enough team. 

23 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Is Toni Kroos still first team at Madrid and how long can he keep his rating for?

I would think so, he'd be a useful 3rd option for Arsenal, especially if H. Bellerin and/or C. Soares are injured/under-performing. 

--- --- --- --- ---

Yes Toni K is still a first teamer.

Latest on Toni: https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.football-espana.net/2020/10/11/toni-kroos-set-for-real-madrid-return-against-cadiz/amp

21 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Sergino dest could he get a possible rise (86 or 87) after his transfer to Barcelona ?
Someone in my GW just sold him to external club .

He's started life well at Barça- I'm certain that he will rise further.

I suggest you shortlist him, then (later in the season) make a undisclosed offer for him once his TB has been lifted.  

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info to the first question.
3 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Only 11 career appearances there, and I doubt he will play at RB barring a serious injury crisis at Arsenal. Could be taken off.

Injured I think? Will keep it as long as he is a regular.

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Amadou Haidara..

Keep, sell or send him on loan to another club and wait a season if he will be playing for Leipzig or not ?

Do not sell

1 hour ago, Janao said:

Calabria

1 hour ago, Hunter878 said:

Hi, Adria Pedrosa keep or sell?

Sell

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Sergino dest could he get a possible rise (86 or 87) after his transfer to Barcelona ?
Someone in my GW just sold him to external club .

Yes get!

11 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would think so, he'd be a useful 3rd option for Arsenal, especially if H. Bellerin and/or C. Soares are injured/under-performing. 

Arsenal also have Maitland-Niles, doubt they will play their 50mil DM signing at RB.

Hugo Souza (21) one of the best young upcoming keepers in Brazilian football..

If he’s been mentioned before I do apologies, Souza is a pretty common name so was difficult using the search engine.

Standing at 6’5 Souza has played in the last 5 games for Flamengo helping his team win 4 and draw 1.

Definitely one to watch closely.

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 Million

10 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

blimey 5th in the table and Salford sack their manager! Good job AFCW dont think like that, not sure we have been as high as 5th ever in league 1.

Mind you two clean sheets away from home in a row, pretty good considering we hadnt kept one clean sheet away in previous 22 games. (We were a great both teams to score and AFCW to lose bet away from home)

Madness! Something must have gone on behind the scenes. Scholes as manager now, good luck to them lol.