Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Ryan Longman at AFC Wimbledon looks a decent long term investment. 140k for 19 yr old playing every game for us at the moment, 65 rated so will deffo rise, probably only to 75 max, but if he goes like the previous loanees we have had, Aaron Ramsdale, George Long, Kelle Roos, Mickel Forss etc all playing for their "home" teams now on a fairly regular basis. I would say he is a better all round player than Forss as Forss is a greedy goal scorer whereas Longy is a heads up and look around player and has set up a few goals even if he has only got one himself. Good purchase for very small teams or competative world as brighton not afraid to play youngsters and a season of mans footy will do him the world of good. Just hoping we can keep him for the whole season as he is linking well with Piggot.

19 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

Can Partey keep his SM ability to play at RB, or will it be erased soon?

Is Toni Kroos still first team at Madrid and how long can he keep his rating for?

Can’t remember the last time I saw Partey play at RB, SM can be funny with positions so I’m not sure on that one.

Toni Kroos strained one of his buttocks the end of last month 🤣 only reason he’s played just 2 matches for Madrid this season.

12 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Amadou Haidara..

Keep, sell or send him on loan to another club and wait a season if he will be playing for Leipzig or not ?

He’s played every game so far I believe, I would loan him out for now and see if he stays first choice.

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@Soccahappy think we both deleted your multiple posts at the same time, don’t know how to recover it I’m on my Iphone. Sorry ☹️

EDIT: just jumped on my laptop and restored the comment. Last time I delete any posts 😔

No problem Kieran  😀 well done and Thank You!

I have been busy doing Dijon, Lens and Lille predictions which I'll be uploading to Jaybee's thread as soon as I finish tidying a few things on this thread.

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@Soccahappy think we both deleted your multiple posts at the same time, don’t know how to recover it I’m on my Iphone. Sorry ☹️

EDIT: just jumped on my laptop and restored the comment. Last time I delete any posts 😔

No not yet.

Nobody worth getting in division 2 of course 😂

Depends how often he plays at Spurs, definitely not first team at the minute so he could potentially drop but I’m not sure on that.

Just think Andy Robertson played in division two in Scotland at one point...

29 minutes ago, Janao said:

Ramy BENSEBAINI or Davide CALABRIA for DL ?

Calabria, higher ceiling at Milan plus he’s actually had a decent start to the season.

24 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Just think Andy Robertson played in division two in Scotland at one point...

Do you know someone currently who you think can make it from Div 2?

Could actually say that about non league football but look at Jamie Vardy. I would still say there is nobody worth getting from non league currently 😂

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

25 minutes ago, Hunter878 said:

Hi, Adria Pedrosa keep or sell?

Sell. Still at Espanyol who got relegated last season

22 hours ago, Janao said:

He's finnaly impressing us! .

He can play as a DR or as a DL. Forza Calabria!

https://en.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=8163

Ramy BENSEBAINI is also very good, but he doesn't play for a strong enough team. 

23 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Is Toni Kroos still first team at Madrid and how long can he keep his rating for?

I would think so, he'd be a useful 3rd option for Arsenal, especially if H. Bellerin and/or C. Soares are injured/under-performing. 

--- --- --- --- ---

Yes Toni K is still a first teamer.

Latest on Toni: https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.football-espana.net/2020/10/11/toni-kroos-set-for-real-madrid-return-against-cadiz/amp

21 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Sergino dest could he get a possible rise (86 or 87) after his transfer to Barcelona ?
Someone in my GW just sold him to external club .

He's started life well at Barça- I'm certain that he will rise further.

I suggest you shortlist him, then (later in the season) make a undisclosed offer for him once his TB has been lifted.  

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info to the first question.

3 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Only 11 career appearances there, and I doubt he will play at RB barring a serious injury crisis at Arsenal. Could be taken off.

Injured I think? Will keep it as long as he is a regular.

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Amadou Haidara..

Keep, sell or send him on loan to another club and wait a season if he will be playing for Leipzig or not ?

Do not sell

1 hour ago, Janao said:

Calabria

1 hour ago, Hunter878 said:

Hi, Adria Pedrosa keep or sell?

Sell

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Sergino dest could he get a possible rise (86 or 87) after his transfer to Barcelona ?
Someone in my GW just sold him to external club .

Yes get!

11 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would think so, he'd be a useful 3rd option for Arsenal, especially if H. Bellerin and/or C. Soares are injured/under-performing. 

Arsenal also have Maitland-Niles, doubt they will play their 50mil DM signing at RB.

Hugo Souza (21) one of the best young upcoming keepers in Brazilian football..

If he’s been mentioned before I do apologies, Souza is a pretty common name so was difficult using the search engine.

Standing at 6’5 Souza has played in the last 5 games for Flamengo helping his team win 4 and draw 1.

Definitely one to watch closely.

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 Million

10 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

blimey 5th in the table and Salford sack their manager! Good job AFCW dont think like that, not sure we have been as high as 5th ever in league 1.

Mind you two clean sheets away from home in a row, pretty good considering we hadnt kept one clean sheet away in previous 22 games. (We were a great both teams to score and AFCW to lose bet away from home)

Madness! Something must have gone on behind the scenes. Scholes as manager now, good luck to them lol.

10 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Axel disasi worth holding on to ? He is playing aside badiashile in defense at monaco . Badiashile is the one surrounded with the hype . Disasi probably only getting a +1 to 86 in the next review ? 
I could use the money right now .

or is he a future 90+ player 

I would keep him, he’s first choice alongside Badiashile who is the more hyped as you so rightly said and is the better player.

Monaco are having a slightly better season this time around even though it is still early doors.

Not sure about him being a future 90+ I would probably say 89 myself but a lot of that could depend on which team/s he plays for in the future.

We must also remember that he’s adjusting to a new team, style of play and CB partner. He was pretty solid at Reims.

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Meslier or Safonov or Hugo Souza?

A few weeks/months back I would of said Safonov but I think Meslier just edges it at the minute.

I would imagine Meslier will be at a higher rating than Safonov come the end of the Premier League season.

Still very early for Hugo Souza, only played 5 competitive games looks like he could be great though. Hopefully Europe comes calling in a couple of years.

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Madness! Something must have gone on behind the scenes. Scholes as manager now, good luck to them lol.

Thats crazy, 233 days unbeaten and he’s been sacked (I would imagine Covid break might of inflated these numbers nicely though 😂)

I’m sure Scholesy won’t be breaking that record.

28 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Sell (to gather funds) :

Mason Holgate
Ridle Baku

Axel Disasi
Elisha Owusu
Thomas Tavares

(try to) Buy :

Sergino Dest
Caleta-Car

Smart move or not , what do you guys think ?

Definitely look into selling Holgate. Mina, Keane, Godfrey will all be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Disasi + Tavares are both risers so I would keep them for now.

Ridle Baku has just sealed a move to Wolfsburg which could be good for his rating long term. Don’t know how it will effect his game time.

Elisha Owusu I would consider selling, Gent have had a bad season up until this point and I don’t see him rising anytime soon.

Owusu + Holgate could potentially get you enough for Dest which is the player I would be focusing on.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:52 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born between 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

List 4 of 5 is as follows:

Torben Rhein / Bayern Munich

Lenny Lacroix / Metz

Edouard Michut / PSG

Ilias Akhomach / Barcelona

David De La Vibora / Real Madrid

Martin Smolenski / CSKA Sofia

Youssef Chermiti / Sporting CP

Johan Bakayoko / PSV

Luca Oyen / Genk

Hannibal Mejbri / Manchester United

Final list coming out in the next couple of days!

Lenny Lacroix (17) added this morning MUST BUY!

France have had a few others worth mentioning too that got added today:

Lucas Chevalier (18) - Lille

Aimen Mouffek (18) - Saint Etienne (played a handful of first team games)

Sinaly Diomande (19) - Lyon (handful of games too - also called up to Ivory Coast senior side)

Diomande the Best Buy out of the 3 if funds are tight.