Rahul W's rating predictions

10 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Axel disasi worth holding on to ? He is playing aside badiashile in defense at monaco . Badiashile is the one surrounded with the hype . Disasi probably only getting a +1 to 86 in the next review ? 
I could use the money right now .

or is he a future 90+ player 

I would keep him, he’s first choice alongside Badiashile who is the more hyped as you so rightly said and is the better player.

Monaco are having a slightly better season this time around even though it is still early doors.

Not sure about him being a future 90+ I would probably say 89 myself but a lot of that could depend on which team/s he plays for in the future.

We must also remember that he’s adjusting to a new team, style of play and CB partner. He was pretty solid at Reims.

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Meslier or Safonov or Hugo Souza?

A few weeks/months back I would of said Safonov but I think Meslier just edges it at the minute.

I would imagine Meslier will be at a higher rating than Safonov come the end of the Premier League season.

Still very early for Hugo Souza, only played 5 competitive games looks like he could be great though. Hopefully Europe comes calling in a couple of years.

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Madness! Something must have gone on behind the scenes. Scholes as manager now, good luck to them lol.

Thats crazy, 233 days unbeaten and he’s been sacked (I would imagine Covid break might of inflated these numbers nicely though 😂)

I’m sure Scholesy won’t be breaking that record.

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Sell (to gather funds) :

Mason Holgate
Ridle Baku

Axel Disasi
Elisha Owusu
Thomas Tavares

(try to) Buy :

Sergino Dest
Caleta-Car

Smart move or not , what do you guys think ?

Definitely look into selling Holgate. Mina, Keane, Godfrey will all be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Disasi + Tavares are both risers so I would keep them for now.

Ridle Baku has just sealed a move to Wolfsburg which could be good for his rating long term. Don’t know how it will effect his game time.

Elisha Owusu I would consider selling, Gent have had a bad season up until this point and I don’t see him rising anytime soon.

Owusu + Holgate could potentially get you enough for Dest which is the player I would be focusing on.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:52 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born between 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

List 4 of 5 is as follows:

Torben Rhein / Bayern Munich

Lenny Lacroix / Metz

Edouard Michut / PSG

Ilias Akhomach / Barcelona

David De La Vibora / Real Madrid

Martin Smolenski / CSKA Sofia

Youssef Chermiti / Sporting CP

Johan Bakayoko / PSV

Luca Oyen / Genk

Hannibal Mejbri / Manchester United

Final list coming out in the next couple of days!

Lenny Lacroix (17) added this morning MUST BUY!

France have had a few others worth mentioning too that got added today:

Lucas Chevalier (18) - Lille

Aimen Mouffek (18) - Saint Etienne (played a handful of first team games)

Sinaly Diomande (19) - Lyon (handful of games too - also called up to Ivory Coast senior side)

Diomande the Best Buy out of the 3 if funds are tight.

6 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Sinaly Diomande (19) - Lyon (handful of games too - also called up to Ivory Coast senior side)

Why are you always that fast ? ;):D

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Sell (to gather funds) :

Mason Holgate
Ridle Baku

Axel Disasi
Elisha Owusu
Thomas Tavares

(try to) Buy :

Sergino Dest
Caleta-Car

Try to sell Baku and Holgate. Maybe Baku will rise faster and is more interesting, but Owusu is a player with such qualities. No wonder Atlético Madrid wanted him as a replacement for Thomas Partey..

29 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I can't find them in game, any tips how can I search them?

Thanks! 🤗

Hi,

I have a proposal for:

Gabriel Martinelli - 5.5M (0 minutes this time so far - 0%)

M. Kudus - 3.3M (180 minutes - 50%)

I would like to have an opinion on whether it is worth keeping and how much they can get from classification in the near future.

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Meslier

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Sell (to gather funds) :

Mason Holgate
Ridle Baku

Axel Disasi
Elisha Owusu
Thomas Tavares

(try to) Buy :

Sergino Dest
Caleta-Car

I might sell Holgate as it will be difficult to get regular gametime this season

I'd get Dest for sure

1 hour ago, vtrmp said:

Hi,

I have a proposal for:

I would like to have an opinion on whether it is worth keeping and how much they can get from classification in the near future.

Not sure who the better player is. 

But Martinelli is currently injured and Kudus will get more gametime at Ajax, hence likely to get to a higher rating faster.

15 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Sergino dest could he get a possible rise (86 or 87) after his transfer to Barcelona ?
Someone in my GW just sold him to external club .

It's not a certainty as yet as he only has 15mins for Barca and 74mins for Ajax! BUT because he's playing for a VERY ELITE club even in 6th place his stats are somewhat "Golden" and he will need less minutes than he did even at Ajax.

I have him and I am NOT SELLING, his stats at only 85 should improve and hopefully he will get a healthy rise this and for seasons to come. Will know more as more Barca games are played...

1 hour ago, vtrmp said:

Hi,

I have a proposal for:

Kudus for me, he’s at the perfect club for his development. Martinelli is also injured currently and has been since the end of June.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8831475/amp/Arsenal-star-Gabriel-Martinelli-training-ball-soon-battles-injury-return.html

Bit of an update on his injury.

—————————

More injury news which is not great for anyone who has bought him recently. Yvann Macon injured his knee while playing for France and it’s looks a serious one.

Probably no longer looking like a big rise unfortunately. Could be in the region of 79/80 rise when he is next reviewed but I’m not sure.

6D26DB1E-E4DD-4119-AC52-EDDC9461D451.thumb.png.d3e807ec3915c99089f1f105d70869ff.png

Stange picture, looks like he’s on his phone.. probably selling himself on SM because he won’t be in for a big rise anymore 😄

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Meslier ATM. I hopefully will be watching all the Leeds United games, even the extra ones which I'll have to pay for . So will monitor his continued performances.

Incidently, he was brilliant against think it was Sheffield United away, and that day was the reason we got the 3points instead of 1pt!

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Definitely look into selling Holgate. Mina, Keane, Godfrey will all be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Disasi + Tavares are both risers so I would keep them for now.

Ridle Baku has just sealed a move to Wolfsburg which could be good for his rating long term. Don’t know how it will effect his game time.

Elisha Owusu I would consider selling, Gent have had a bad season up until this point and I don’t see him rising anytime soon.

Owusu + Holgate could potentially get you enough for Dest which is the player I would be focusing on.

Yes agree with Kiearan and would give Owusu + Holgate for Dest

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Thanks again, Kieran U beat me to my checking time for "new players" 😃. Been waiting on Sinaly Diomande. 

Co-incidentally I hope to Spreadsheet Lyon and Sinaly Diomande this very afternoon if time allows and will upload here when done in response to this post.

St-ettiene will be in Spreadsheet much later but - Aimen Mouffek 217 minutes is a great start and a definite riser in December!

Lucas Chevalier hasn't played yet for first team and looks to be a back-up G/keeper. France U18 Tho.

2 hours ago, vtrmp said:

Hi,

I have a proposal for:

Don't know much about the Martinelli situation but from Ajax perspective I can say that Kudus could be the one to watch for the upcoming season.

On 10/12/2020 at 11:14 AM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News on another slow SM "weekend" day on a Monday (only 4 pages), is...

... A continuation of Croatia Edits! (So it is a Croatia review then 😀) With  Hajduk Split  20 Player Edits! 

And a continuation of Lower Tier clubs in ScotlandFalkirk 8 Player Edits  Peterhead 3 Player Edits   Alloa  3 Player Edits   Queen of the South 5 Player Edits!

Hopefully Lirim Kastrati!  will rise in the next few days... Cheers Socca 😀

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is the continuation of SM's Croatia review with 7 or 8 more clubs including:-

NK Osijjek: 17 edited players   HNK Rijeka: 12 edited players  HNK Gorica:  10 edited players, NK Lokomotiva: 18 edited players and about 10 each for NK Rudes, NK Varazdin and Slaven Bellupo

Steau Bucuresti - Romania had edits and I will see if Romania has anymore tomorrow

More Lower Tiers:  Vizenzo Vertus and Pordenone Italy Serie B and Exeter, Queen of South and Peterhead also had a continuation of edits from yesterday. 

Hopefully Lirim Kastrati!  will rise in the next few days!

"Erhhhhhhhh That's all Folks" Cheers Socca😃 

On 10/6/2020 at 11:18 AM, lemontrees said:

Spanish second tier was done recently, wasn't it? Would you say that's it for another 12 months or do you think they might go back to it shortly? They seem to be dipping in and out a bit and at the moment I'm not sure which leagues are completed and which not. They're certainly getting through a lot of leagues though, which was needed.

Yes definitely right Lemontrees   SM / Swiki are dipping in and out and it's making it difficult to predict especially with Lower Tiers BUT Croatia atm is definitely in process in SWIKI with multiple clubs being edited in last few days.  Kastrati MUST be a Riser very soon I would have thought!

Player to watch

Nayef Aguerd (24) another what I believe to be a sure riser in the next french review. (Injuries aside)

Moving from Dijon to Rennes in the summer he certainly hasn’t found life difficult making the transition.

Stats

Games - 6 (540 minutes) Goals - 2 - Rating - 6.99

Prediction - 83 -> 85 (this could extend next summer if Rennes continue to do well and he keeps playing)

55 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Lucas Chevalier hasn't played yet for first team and looks to be a back-up G/keeper. France U18 Tho.

Yes. Another young keeper with great potential though.

Mentioned those players based off potential not rise ability, although expect Diomande and Mouffek to rise in the near future 🙂

On 6/30/2017 at 6:05 AM, Sir Rahul said:

CROATIA 1.HNL

Dinamo Zagreb:

Gvardiol +7 to 80- yes

Moro +1 to 86

Leovac +1 to 86

Kadzior +2 to 85

Majer +2 to 85

Ivanusec +2 to 85

Peric +1 to 84

Kastrati +3 to 83

Hajrovic -2 to 83

Moharrami +2 to 82

Jakic +2 to 80

Djira +3 to 76

Danicic +2 to 75

Burton +3 to 73

As @Soccahappysays Croatia is otw, I have done Dinamo Zagreb. Only doing them as it's a pain to look at last season and this season's stats.

Moro and Kadzior have moved on to other clubs but they have not gotten their rises so I have included.

Also interesting to see they have a Welshman - Robbie Burton - moved from Arsenal U23s in Feb 2020.

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

As @Soccahappysays Croatia is otw, I have done Dinamo Zagreb. Only doing them as it's a pain to look at last season and this season's stats.

Moro and Kadzior have moved on to other clubs but they have not gotten their rises so I have included.

Also interesting to see they have a Welshman - Robbie Burton - moved from Arsenal U23s in Feb 2020.

Glad u confirmed my spreadsheet 83 for Kastrati SIR, it's not a club I have on my spreadsheet but I sort of found an equivalent club and it's possibly on the low side, I'm hoping it might be an 84, or do u think not??

Is there any benefit of playing Very-defensive formation in this game?

I have a cup game coming up against division 1 opponent with 90 average rating while my team's average rating is 85. 

I was thinking of playing Very Defensive Counter attack. Does this work?? Or is there any other potentially good tactics against big teams?

16 minutes ago, Ajay said:

Is there any benefit of playing Very-defensive formation in this game?

I have a cup game coming up against division 1 opponent with 90 average rating while my team's average rating is 85. 

I was thinking of playing Very Defensive Counter attack. Does this work?? Or is there any other potentially good tactics against big teams?

Yes there is a benefit especially if your Defence has a higher rating than your average BUT candidly 90 to 85 is highly improbable u will be able to do anything than reduce your defeat, but try it and learn.

20 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Hateboer, Hermoso or Dumfries?

Hateboer. Regular in a very impressive Atalanta team really hope they can mount a serious title challenge this season.

Simeone seems to rotate a lot at Atleti which isn’t great for Hermoso and Dumfries has probably peaked at PSV.