Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Tonked by France but a close loss v Germany and a win over Spain. He's played 270 minutes at senior international in a week and those last two are nice results. Ukraine has just been reviewed though, I think, which is a shame. 

His rise from youth football to senior football has been rapid. Must be highly thought of in Ukraine.

Ill be honest when I posted that I knew he looked a decent defender but didn’t realise that a few weeks later he would be a fully fledged senior international 😂

Could he maybe get a random review within the month. It wouldn’t surprise me because he deserves it.

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

A 74% fit 91 RB, or a 100% fit 87 RB?

Many people have answered but yeah 87 rated RB.

4 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Koke or eriksen

Koke Cola

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

His rise from youth football to senior football has been rapid. Must be highly thought of in Ukraine.

Ill be honest when I posted that I knew he looked a decent defender but didn’t realise that a few weeks later he would be a fully fledged senior international 😂

Could he maybe get a random review within the month. It wouldn’t surprise me because he deserves it.

Many people have answered but yeah 87 rated RB.

Koke Cola

31 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@lemontrees SM must have been reading the forum 😂

Illia Zabarnyi - 73 -> 76

———————

In other news regarding risers and decliners.

Simone Salviato dropped by 13 today. OUCH!

82 -> 69 😂

:D Zabarnyi still looks fairly cheap to me at £360k. You were certainly right though, he did get a random rise within the month - almost within a couple of hours in fact.  

8 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

:D Zabarnyi still looks fairly cheap to me at £360k. You were certainly right though, he did get a random rise within the month - almost within a couple of hours in fact.  

SM value script just ran . His value went now from 360k to 1.6M .
Putting him in the overvalued range along with players rated 78 with a value of 2M .

Lozano...kessie...zielinski....lorenzo pelligrini...persic...schick...under...suso....ramsey

A very diverse list of attacking players but are all squad playerd. Positions aside....what 2 players do you keep. The rest will be sold

Thanks in advance

18 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Haha incredible, might try my hand at the lottery this week 🙂

9 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

SM value script just ran . His value went now from 360k to 1.6M .
Putting him in the overvalued range along with players rated 78 with a value of 2M .

100%

Best way of buying high potential players NOW is from when they get added in game especially if they get recommended by @thorgan lesar otherwise it’s just too expensive unless you have the funds.

Zabarnyi only got added a couple of weeks ago and he’s already 1.6 million 😂

8 minutes ago, Lango said:

Lozano...kessie...zielinski....lorenzo pelligrini...persic...schick...under...suso....ramsey

A very diverse list of attacking players but are all squad playerd. Positions aside....what 2 players do you keep. The rest will be sold

Thanks in advance

Keep: Kessie for sure, not sure who I would choose for the second player to keep though. Probably between Pellegrini, Schick and Zielinski for me.

5 hours ago, JBS said:

Any thoughts on Mikel Merino? 

Keeps getting better and better, broke into the Spain squad from his great season 2019/20 and started this season even better.

A far cry from when he was at Newcastle 😂

I think he could rise this season if he keeps it up, 3 MOTM out of 5 games so far.

5 hours ago, JBS said:

Any thoughts on Mikel Merino? 

Not too sure how he's getting on now

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Sell or keep the following?

Vinagre, Lemar, Muheim, Haller, Buendia, Dahoud.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Decent case to be made to sell all tbh

1 hour ago, Lango said:

Thanks in advance

I would keep Kessie and Zielinski/Schick

26 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Any 88-89 rated players who could get 90 by the end of season? I’m guessing Pau Torres, Coady, Reguilon, Neuhaus, Olmo, Calvert-Lewin, anyone else??

Think all those guys will get

4 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Romagnoli or Stefan De Vrij?

Wish I'd picked up De Vrij pre upgrade :(

De Vrij, Inter > AC atm and he is a point higher

12 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Tonked by France but a close loss v Germany and a win over Spain. He's played 270 minutes at senior international in a week and those last two are nice results. Ukraine has just been reviewed though, I think, which is a shame. 

Trouble with using the Multiple answers as u read posts, when u get to the end ready to reply, they have already been sorted 😀

10 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

A 74% fit 91 RB, or a 100% fit 87 RB?

Yes IF U are just going to use the 74% fit player over and over again then situation just gets worse leading to catastrophe - he needs a rest!

10 hours ago, Ajay said:

Didn't know that he would field weak CBs.

I got Adrian as an free agent. Definitely gonna replace him with another GK after his transfer ban is over. The league is very competitive and players are expensive. So getting a good GK for reasonable price would be really tough.

Btw, I rarely play fast tempo and whenever I play it I don't get enough possession, so I prefer the slow tempo. Any other advantage for playing fast tempo over slow tempo?

Playing a better side is for better skilled sides who have the players to control the ball. If your players are not that skilled then playing fast they will lose control & possession of the ball. So that is the advantage Better skilled teams should use Fast! Slow in this instance will give u more possession. Simples! 😀

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Sell or keep the following?

Vinagre, Lemar, Muheim, Haller, Buendia, Dahoud.

Thanks in advance 🙂

I'd sell all and with the cash buy players recommended on the Forum, depending on whose buyable in your Gameworld at decent skills. Leave a list of possibilities on here, hopefully u have comparable or better alternatives available in your Gw?? 

36 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Any 88-89 rated players who could get 90 by the end of season? I’m guessing Pau Torres, Coady, Reguilon, Neuhaus, Olmo, Calvert-Lewin, anyone else??

Yeah all good shouts, all dependent on performance and game time but these below could get to 90 too.

Jules Kounde, Nathan Ake, Timothy Castagne, Mikel Merino (dependent on team form and performance)

17 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Romagnoli or Stefan De Vrij?

Wish I'd picked up De Vrij pre upgrade :(

De Vrij, same reason as Rahul.

34 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Trouble with using the Multiple answers as u read posts, when u get to the end ready to reply, they have already been sorted 😀

Yes IF U are just going to use the 74% fit player over and over again then situation just gets worse leading to catastrophe - he needs a rest!

Playing a better side is for better skilled sides who have the players to control the ball. If your players are not that skilled then playing fast they will lose control & possession of the ball. So that is the advantage Better skilled teams should use Fast! Slow in this instance will give u more possession. Simples! 😀

I'd sell all and with the cash buy players recommended on the Forum, depending on whose buyable in your Gameworld at decent skills. Leave a list of possibilities on here, hopefully u have comparable or better alternatives available in your Gw?? 

I will soon get back to whom I should buy but right now, all the aforementioned players serve a ban and the currently available players might not be available by the time the ban is over (very competitive GW). So, it would be a waste of time and energy for you guys if I ask your help on that regard now. 😅

2 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s Di Maria plus Ceballos plus Thauvin plus Bellingham for Son plus Dier(incoming)?

I would take the 4.

This deal is essentially 4 players for Son because Dier is dyer in my opinion.

Bellingham is a great player in this deal, future 90+ for sure.

4 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Bennacer

Very good shout!

7 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Cheers boys, was my thought also, only hesitation was Romagnoli being a couple of years younger and being Milans Capitan 

I’m excited to see how Serie A ends this season, I think it’s really up in the air to who will win the league. Can’t see Juventus running away with it again.

Milan might have a decent season which could be good for Romagnoli but De Vrij is definitely the safe option. A lot needs to happen for Romagnoli to rise in my opinion.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:49 AM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is the continuation of SM's Croatia review with 7 or 8 more clubs including:-

NK Osijjek: 17 edited players   HNK Rijeka: 12 edited players  HNK Gorica:  10 edited players, NK Lokomotiva: 18 edited players and about 10 each for NK Rudes, NK Varazdin and Slaven Bellupo

Steau Bucuresti - Romania had edits and I will see if Romania has anymore tomorrow

More Lower Tiers:  Vizenzo Vertus and Pordenone Italy Serie B and Exeter, Queen of South and Peterhead also had a continuation of edits from yesterday. 

Hopefully Lirim Kastrati!  will rise in the next few days!

"Erhhhhhhhh That's all Folks" Cheers Socca😃 

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is the continuation of SM's Croatia review BUT with only 2 clubs! :-

NK Istra 14 players edited   and HNK Sibenik 3 players edited

Maybe Croatian Review is finishing soon?? to be replaced by Poland?? as Poland was last reviewed almost a year ago 26 October 19 with:-

Legia Warszawa: 23 players edited and Lech Posnan 10 players edited 

Romania who had a few edits yesterday hasn't followed through really with just 2 clubs with 1 player each

Lower Tiers: Scotland: East Fife: 10 players edited,  Queens Park: 16 players edited    Edinburgh City 14 players edited   Annan Athletic: 9 players edited.

Lower Tiers: Others: Barrow 4 and Reggiana 5 players edited

On 10/12/2020 at 8:20 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Hugo Souza (21) one of the best young upcoming keepers in Brazilian football..

If he’s been mentioned before I do apologies, Souza is a pretty common name so was difficult using the search engine.

Standing at 6’5 Souza has played in the last 5 games for Flamengo helping his team win 4 and draw 1.

Definitely one to watch closely.

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 Million

Another 90 minutes for Hugo Souza at Flamengo and another win. That’s now 5 wins and 1 draw in the 6 games he’s played.

Flamengo unbeaten with Neneca in goal.

Random rise in the near future possibly, Brazil got reviewed back in July so would be a long wait until he was to see a rise in normal circumstances.