Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Another 90 minutes for Hugo Souza at Flamengo and another win. That’s now 5 wins and 1 draw in the 6 games he’s played.

Flamengo unbeaten with Neneca in goal.

Random rise in the near future possibly, Brazil got reviewed back in July so would be a long wait until he was to see a rise in normal circumstances.

Join in Diego Costa (São Paulo) and João Paulo (Santos) for random risers i guess

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Lenglet or Alaba who has better chance of rising ?

Or Sule?

Probably Sule because he’s lower rated.

Alaba has deserved 94 long before now and thought he may have risen when Bayern won the UCL.

Lenglet depends on how Barcelona get on this season as well as him performing.

7 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Join in Diego Costa (São Paulo) and João Paulo (Santos) for random risers i guess

Ze Gabriel (Internacional) too, your two options are at a much better value though 😂

2 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Son or Lukaku?

Lukaku

29 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Son or Lukaku?

I agree with Kieran. Altho it is close between the 2. I also like Lukaku in the game particularly if u have 1 man upfront and can use him more positively as a CF and Target Man. He will pay off better in these instances

48 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Or Sule?

Agree again with Kieran ( I would have to be much better on the draw than I am to beat Kieran to the shot! 😀) All the points he mentions are also mine ... sigh! 🤐

25 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Alaba has deserved 94 long before now and thought he may have risen when Bayern won the UCL.

Ze Gabriel (Internacional) too, your two options are at a much better value though 😂

Lukaku

All I can say is Ze Gabriel would not have occurred to me and neither was the Gem Hugo Souza he found. Credit where credit is due, Kieran😀

20 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I agree with Kieran. Altho it is close between the 2. I also like Lukaku in the game particularly if u have 1 man upfront and can use him more positively as a CF and Target Man. He will pay off better in these instances

Agree again with Kieran ( I would have to be much better on the draw than I am to beat Kieran to the shot! 😀) All the points he mentions are also mine ... sigh! 🤐

All I can say is Ze Gabriel would not have occurred to me and neither was the Gem Hugo Souza he found. Credit where credit is due, Kieran😀

Thank you for the kind words Socca 🙂

4 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Should i give Merih Demiral + Alexis Mac Allister for Mohammed Ihattaren?

Thanks in advance!

Personally I would keep Ihattaren

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Fulham not doing too good at the moment . So is it worth holding on to Antonee Robinson ? End of august he got a +1 to 83 .
I don't see him getting another transfer soon , and ratingwise not much will change for him ?

Well he played in Fulham's last game and being in Premiership u don't have to wait as long for a review that u would when he was playing in the Championship.

He played a full 90 mins in Fulham's last game. If he played regularly he would go +2 to 85?? So who else would u get instead is the question or is "cash king" in your G/w Toppo???

6 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Okay so now I have 2 options

Sule + Moutinho + Kovacic

Or

Lenglet + Moutinho + Grimaldo/Taglafico

Which seems better?

Tricky.

Sule, Moutinho and Kovacic if you are basing this off your last question about who has the most chance of rising.

I would of chose Tagliafico instead of Kovacic if he sealed a move away from Ajax.

13 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Fulham not doing too good at the moment . So is it worth holding on to Antonee Robinson ? End of august he got a +1 to 83 .
I don't see him getting another transfer soon , and ratingwise not much will change for him ?

Played in the league cup as well as one Premier League game, looks a good player no surprise that Milan were interested 6 months ago.

Keep, could rise regardless of Fulham’s position/form.

Trying to raise cash and occasionally sell some of the less talented players , so I can keep my financial balance positive and also get some ammunition ready in case a good player becomes available :)

So I guess cash is king for now . Although most higher rated players are taken in the GW .

But maybe I better keep him around for now (at least until next PL review) and look to sell other players . I heard valid points to not sell him yet . Thanks !

2 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Or Sule?

Lenglet has better chance of a rise. Having said that his +1 will only equal to Alaba's current rating, who has a decent chance of a rise as well. 

Sule isn't getting picked for BM and Germany. He simply hasn't developed into a player BM thought he would which is affecting Germany as well as they are tosh in defending. 

Out of the three I would easily go for Alaba even if he doesn't rise.

1 hour ago, zerocool1 said:

Or

Which seems better?

Second one with Lenglet+Moutinho+Tagliafico

Moutinho and Kovacic will not rise anymore and I personally do not see Sule rising any time soon unless he does a Jerome Boateng. 

Tagliafico has a very decent buyout clause and hence can see him moving to a more popular club soon. 

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Lukaku

Under the radar like Hugo Souza ;) (My first and last name is Hugo Sousa by the way hehehe)

6 minutes ago, Adrihan said:

Which player to sell?

Draxler 27 ans 91

Maddison 23 ans 90

Brandt 24 ans 91

Draxler

5 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Patson Daka or Hee-Chan Hwang and why ?

Patson Daka

2 words - Goal machine!

Whoever gets his signature in the future will have a great striker.

50 minutes ago, Adrihan said:

Which player to sell?

Draxler 27 ans 91

Maddison 23 ans 90

Brandt 24 ans 91

Sell Draxler and the must keep for me is Maddison

49 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Patson Daka , Great Prospect, will get a big club eventually, I won't be selling any time soon...

I will shortly be uploading Spreadsheet of Marseille to Jaybee's French thread, give it about 20mins Please!

Up on Jaybee's "Players to watch 2020/21" NOW!

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-players-to-watch-202021/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-3242612

Marseille is at the bottom of page 4 atm.

27 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

What do you expect of Hwang at Leipzig ?

I think he will be a success, he fits Nagelsmann’s style of play I suppose the easy answer to your previous question is Hwang considering he’s already made the move to a top team.

BUT I’m a sucker for a traditional striker who scores 20+ goals a season.

So yeah Daka for me, if you have Saka and Doku as well you could have the best sounding front 3 ever in Daka, Saka, Doku 😄

7 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s Di Maria plus Ceballos plus Thauvin plus Bellingham for Son plus Dier(incoming)?

The four players 

4 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Or Sule?

Lenglet

If Alaba doesn't get 94 at Bayern, not sure he ever will if he leaves next year

4 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Son or Lukaku?

Son

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Should i give Merih Demiral + Alexis Mac Allister for Mohammed Ihattaren?

Thanks in advance!

Ihattaren

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Gametime will be enough to see him rise - should get up to 85 min 

3 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Or

Which seems better?

The second trio. Lenglet is more reliable as a CB than Sule in terms of injuries. And quality LBs are rare. This gives you strength in three diff positions.

1 hour ago, Adrihan said:

Which player to sell?

Draxler 27 ans 91

Maddison 23 ans 90

Brandt 24 ans 91

Draxler - the oldest, not playing enough in recent years, lucky to still be 90

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Daka is the better prospect

22 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Gareth Southgate’s all time England 11 😴

7B335106-02C1-4A04-A5C0-A53212BBEC4E.thumb.png.593ef8a04dc6217d48ac3152b42db66e.png

Tell me Pickford isn't an "April Fools in October" and I won't believe U. He's a good keeper but Banks, Bonetti et al probably plenty others too.... 

Mount as well as much as I like him...