Rahul W's rating predictions

49 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I think he will be a success, he fits Nagelsmann’s style of play I suppose the easy answer to your previous question is Hwang considering he’s already made the move to a top team.

BUT I’m a sucker for a traditional striker who scores 20+ goals a season.

So yeah Daka for me, if you have Saka and Doku as well you could have the best sounding front 3 ever in Daka, Saka, Doku 😄

Screenshot_20201014-204800_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Tell me Pickford isn't an "April Fools in October" and I won't believe U. He's a good keeper but Banks, Bonetti et al probably plenty others too.... 

Mount as well as much as I like him...

Ironically Mount has been England’s best player 😂

Slab head is awful, he’s got the touch of a baby elephant

27 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Screenshot_20201014-204800_Samsung Internet.jpg

Haha

22 hours ago, Ajay said:

Didn't know that he would field weak CBs.

I got Adrian as an free agent. Definitely gonna replace him with another GK after his transfer ban is over. The league is very competitive and players are expensive. So getting a good GK for reasonable price would be really tough.

Btw, I rarely play fast tempo and whenever I play it I don't get enough possession, so I prefer the slow tempo. Any other advantage for playing fast tempo over slow tempo?

Professor 🔬 Socca's answer to your question was a thought 💭 provoker for me.

🤔 First, I would definitely try to replace Adrian, that's if someone decent is available out there. 

I must change my previous response and say that you should use a (more balanced) normal tempo instead of a fast one because your team lacks any talented passers of the ball, which, in a fast tempo game would lead to sloppy passes to the opposion. 😀

19 hours ago, JBS said:

Any thoughts on Mikel Merino? 

He's a late bloomer that's for sure - I'm happy for him. 🙂 

He's now finnaly reached the height of his game. https://onefootball.com/en/news/scouting-sessions-real-sociedad-midfielder-posting-insane-numbers-31391400

I remember back when he was likened to Xabi Alonso - earlier on in his career. 

17 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Eddie Nketiah (21) is very underrated in my opinion. The young gunner broke Alan Shearer and Francis Jeffers u21 goalscoring record last night by scoring his 14th goal in 12 appearances.

B4FF5304-4907-4AD4-877F-5E1929D10B24.thumb.jpeg.629332dbaf7ae861b0be7ef8b8e50f59.jpeg

I agree.

However, he doesn't strike me as a recognisable/marketable striker (not much hype around him/he's a quiet individual) unlike the likes of Alan Shearer, Harry Kane, and Wayne Rooney before him.

Nketiah is a pure finisher and a very good dribbler, yet I wouldn't expect him to come up with a wonder goal from outside the box, like the strikers mentioned above, who were/are good finishers as well. 

16 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@lemontrees SM must have been reading the forum 😂

Illia Zabarnyi - 73 -> 76

———————

In other news regarding risers and decliners.

Simone Salviato dropped by 13 today. OUCH!

82 -> 69 😂

When SM are bored doing very little they probably look forward to coming on here just to read this great thread. 😀

15 hours ago, Lango said:

Lozano...kessie...zielinski....lorenzo pelligrini...persic...schick...under...suso....ramsey

A very diverse list of attacking players but are all squad playerd. Positions aside....what 2 players do you keep. The rest will be sold

Thanks in advance

13 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Any 88-89 rated players who could get 90 by the end of season? I’m guessing Pau Torres, Coady, Reguilon, Neuhaus, Olmo, Calvert-Lewin, anyone else??

D. Calabria (a bit optimistic, I know).  I. Bennacer, T. Castagne, J. Kounde (90-91), N. Ake, F. Torres, Hermoso and M. Roca and M. Merino. 

9 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Son or Lukaku?

I'm sure United fans would agree with me. 

However if you need a lone (target-man) striker for the tactics you use - then unlesh the 🐯 beast: buy Romelu Lukaku. 

7 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Okay so now I have 2 options

Sule + Moutinho + Kovacic

Or

Lenglet + Moutinho + Grimaldo/Taglafico

Which seems better?

In present time. 

5 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Which player to sell?

Draxler 27 ans 91

I'm sure he'll start declining (rating-wise) after he leaves PSG

Maddison 23 ans 90

Brandt 24 ans 91

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Patson Daka or Hee-Chan Hwang and why ?

Patson Daka is certainly making alot of noise up at RBS: https://tbrfootball.com/arsenal-fans-react-as-club-linked-to-salzburg-ace-patson-daka/amp/

Whereas, for H.C.H (T. Werner's replacement), it's too soon in his Leipzig career to make a proper judgement about him. But, no doubt he is quite talented though. 

Jackie Chan (no offence) has E. Forsberg, D. Olmo, N. Kunku, Y. Poulsen and D. Sorloth to (probably) contend with for a place in the RB Leipzig eleven. Chan does have the talent to kick some ass, but as of now Daka is the better/best option. 

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Eric Dier? Looks like he is the first choice cb for Spurs and going by Mou’s records, Spurs are bound to achieve great things this season. So reckon, that’s a signal to buy?

Also, what about Danilo? Since Pirlo’s arrival, Danilo seems to have been rejuvanated and is a starter as RCB. Surely that’s a signal to buy?

15 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I think he will be a success, he fits Nagelsmann’s style of play I suppose the easy answer to your previous question is Hwang considering he’s already made the move to a top team.

BUT I’m a sucker for a traditional striker who scores 20+ goals a season.

So yeah Daka for me, if you have Saka and Doku as well you could have the best sounding front 3 ever in Daka, Saka, Doku 😄

🤔 From an Arsenal team prospective it would sound like this: Xhaka - to Saka - to Laca: "Gooooooaaaal"! "Nooooo, VAR have flagged it for offside by a mere mm's, but why"?  "It seems as though Laca's finger nails on his out stretched arm were a tad too long so he's been ruled offside. 😀  

12 hours ago, Lango said:

Kessie....merino...or neuhas??? What order please

The order you've put them in. 🙂

18 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Eddie Nketiah (21) is very underrated in my opinion. The young gunner broke Alan Shearer and Francis Jeffers u21 goalscoring record last night by scoring his 14th goal in 12 appearances.

B4FF5304-4907-4AD4-877F-5E1929D10B24.thumb.jpeg.629332dbaf7ae861b0be7ef8b8e50f59.jpeg

I've got him in a good few gameworlds where I was surprised there wasn't a lot of competition for him.

9 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I agree with Kieran. Altho it is close between the 2. I also like Lukaku in the game particularly if u have 1 man upfront and can use him more positively as a CF and Target Man. He will pay off better in these instances

Agree again with Kieran ( I would have to be much better on the draw than I am to beat Kieran to the shot! 😀) All the points he mentions are also mine ... sigh! 🤐

All I can say is Ze Gabriel would not have occurred to me and neither was the Gem Hugo Souza he found. Credit where credit is due, Kieran😀

Got a few Brazilian players mentioned on Thorgan's thread if they are of interest to you Socca

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Sell Draxler and the must keep for me is Maddison

Patson Daka , Great Prospect, will get a big club eventually, I won't be selling any time soon...

I will shortly be uploading Spreadsheet of Marseille to Jaybee's French thread, give it about 20mins Please!

Up on Jaybee's "Players to watch 2020/21" NOW!

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-players-to-watch-202021/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-3242612

Marseille is at the bottom of page 4 atm.

Thanks for supporting my thread. I appreciate it.

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Want to get your views on SM etiquette. If a player becomes available at an un-managed club, and someone bids for him. Do you think its fair game to bid also? Or bad etiquette as someone else got the first bid in?

Get your bid in. I saw someone moan about someone bidding maximum price for someone but that's what happens in football. Of club has more money then they bid more.

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Eric Dier? Looks like he is the first choice cb for Spurs and going by Mou’s records, Spurs are bound to achieve great things this season. So reckon, that’s a signal to buy?

Also, what about Danilo? Since Pirlo’s arrival, Danilo seems to have been rejuvanated and is a starter as RCB. Surely that’s a signal to buy?

I am a Spurs fan and I think Dier would be a good buy. Spurs lacks depth at CB position (Dier, Sanchez, Toby and Tangaga) and we are playing Europa, EFL, FA Cup and Premier league. Surely Dier will be featuring a lot if he doesn't get injured.

Most of the goals Spurs are conceding nowadays are from set-plays. The fact that Dier is great in the air defensively compared to Toby and Sanchez is an added advantage. And his Portuguese connection and a good relationship with Jose also should be noted.

Also, I think Japhet Tangaga might feature a lot with all these 2-games-weeks. He could possibly get a rise this season.

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Want to get your views on SM etiquette. If a player becomes available at an un-managed club, and someone bids for him. Do you think its fair game to bid also? Or bad etiquette as someone else got the first bid in?

It is a bidding game, bid away.  I’ll even bid to see if I can snipe the player or get the other manager to increase their bid.

23 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

It is a bidding game, bid away.  I’ll even bid to see if I can snipe the player or get the other manager to increase their bid.

Bid bid bid.  Snatch players from your grasping rivals.  I do feel it is poor form to accept an offer from another player and subsequently cancel the deal.  But competing for players...nah.

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

Lol! I do the same! Sometimes I bid players that my rival bid despite I don't need the players. Just bid the minimum value and my rival will increase his bid.

My rivals like to do the same though.

If I need a player and someone bid him, I will bid last minute though. Try to find your GW time where the bids are accepted and transfers completed.

Every GW has different time

9 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

BID BID BID BID BID BID BID.

Its a dog eat dog world

9 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I agree.

However, he doesn't strike me as a recognisable/marketable striker (not much hype around him/he's a quiet individual) unlike the likes of Alan Shearer, Harry Kane, and Wayne Rooney before him.

Nketiah is a pure finisher and a very good dribbler, yet I wouldn't expect him to come up with a wonder goal from outside the box, like the strikers mentioned above, who were/are good finishers as well. 

That’s my point really haha, he never gets talked about as a great talent and that’s why I was trying to point out that he’s broke such a brilliant record.

9 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Personally I don’t rate Dier but as @Ajayhas said Mourinho loves him so he should be a mainstay in that Tottenham side and if they have a better season he could well benefit that.

Not sure about Danilo, he has started both games but I think it’s still a little early to tell.

8 hours ago, Lango said:

Agree with Milanista... That order Kessie - Menino - Neuhaus

6 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

I would have loved to have seen Kaka behind that trio. :D

With Xhaka and Xeka holding 😃

5 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Thoughts on potential 86>Getting to >88 s out there ? Rahul?K?Socca? Thx guys 

Ansu Fati, Guirassy, Camavinga, Christian Romero, Trincao.

Fati and Camavinga are certain 88s.

Guirassy, Romero and Trincao are less likely. I could maybe add to this list the more into the season we get.

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Karl Darlow to 86?

I would say 85 to be certain. Dubravka was originally out till October but he’s suffered another setback which keeps him out till December.

Also Darlow has been in great form and if it wasn’t for his heroics against Spurs we could could of easily lost by 4 or 5.

13 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys!

I have an offer on Renan Lodi. Someone offered me Jonathan David + Alex Telles.

What do you suggest to do?

Thanks!

Duo

11 hours ago, Lango said:

The same order you have

11 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Think both can get their 90s back this season

11 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Fair game

7 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Thoughts on potential 86>Getting to >88 s out there ? Rahul?K?Socca? Thx guys 

Will have to check

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Karl Darlow to 86?

Might be playing now because Dubravka is injured? I'm lazy to check. Could get 84/85 but he is not the first choice keeper.

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys!

I have an offer on Renan Lodi. Someone offered me Jonathan David + Alex Telles.

What do you suggest to do?

Thanks!

Duo east 

4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

033E880F-BBC2-427D-946C-FAF5C4107B1A.thumb.png.a121c3b74f3c11c9666d5aee0d74ac99.png

Give it a read on twitter guys!

Interesting!

I don't understand this and have asked them about it.

Player ratings / value:

• Flexible around fixed rating. Can go up and down by 5 per GW.
Just now, Sir Rahul said:

I don't understand this and have asked them about it.

Player ratings / value:

• Flexible around fixed rating. Can go up and down by 5 per GW.

Yeah that bullet point worries me a little. I think the rating system is prefect the way it is.

Maybe they’re going to base it round the form of a player I.e Patson Daka scores a hat trick his rating in the next game is 86/87 instead of 85.

But like I say the rating system for me personally is fine the way it is.

I do like some of the other points though 😃

27 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

And what about Koke and Nkunku in the midfield? The manager should definitely be Quique!

Ok, I'm def taking it too seriously! :D

This won’t be the last we’ve heard from this little game 😄