• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

I need some cash I would sell Safonov for 5M then buy a goalkeeper will rise easily.. but who? Darlow in my mind he's a freeagent right now.. so any goalkeeper you suggest?

On 10/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, TMCosta said:

Join in Diego Costa (São Paulo) and João Paulo (Santos) for random risers i guess

Joao Paulo - TMCosta mentioned him yesterday. Might be a little low rated though as a replacement for Safonov.

Jessy Moulin (St.Etienne) first team goalkeeper since the outing of Ruffier. Very old though haha.

82 -> 84/85

29 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Bakker is the ugly one in this list.. :)

Haha too true 😂

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

The Golden Boy 2020 final shortlist is out!

• Mitchel Bakker - PSG (76) -> 82
  • Eduardo Camavinga - Rennes (86) -> 88
  • Jonathan David - Lille (88) -> Stay
  • Alphonso Davies - Bayern Munich (90) -> 91
  • Sergino Dest - Barcelona (85) -> 87
  • Fábio Silva  - Wolverhampton (78) -> 83
  • Ansu Fati - Barcelona (86) -> 88
  • Phil Foden - Manchester City (87) -> 88
  • Ryan Gravenberch - Ajax (82) -> 85
  • Mason Greenwood - Manchester United (87) -> 89
  • Erling Haaland - Borussia Dortmund (90) -> 91
  • Callum Hudson-Odoi - Chelsea (87) -> Stay
  • Dejan Kulusevski  - Juventus (87) -> 88
  • Rodrygo - Real Madrid (88) -> Stay
  • Bukayo Saka  - Arsenal (86) -> 88

Had a go at predicting their final rating at the end of this season.

Surely between Halaand and Camavinga. Although Alphonso davies, Sancho and Greenwood will have a say on top 3. Fati too. Too much talent there. Some will amount to nothing in 4/5 years time sadly. 

56 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Surely between Halaand and Camavinga. Although Alphonso davies, Sancho and Greenwood will have a say on top 3. Fati too. Too much talent there. Some will amount to nothing in 4/5 years time sadly. 

Its mad as some players on here from eight years ago who were BYT's never really got the higher ratings we all thought they would. Ganso and neymar were both highly rated and a similar age at the time but went down differing paths.... Interesting watching them all develop... Lloris was 23 and in a great lyon team I think at the time and they beat Liverpool in the chains league...  Think puel was their boss... 

6 hours ago, limo_c said:

Sterling has handed a transfer request in in my game world (level 5 concern), I bid for him on Friday, Man City bid the following Tuesday... still nothing confirmed... is this normal???

can take up to 5 days in some game worlds...

20 hours ago, jaybee said:

Get your bid in. I saw someone moan about someone bidding maximum price for someone but that's what happens in football. Of club has more money then they bid more.

18 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

It is a bidding game, bid away.  I’ll even bid to see if I can snipe the player or get the other manager to increase their bid.

17 hours ago, JBS said:

Bid bid bid.  Snatch players from your grasping rivals.  I do feel it is poor form to accept an offer from another player and subsequently cancel the deal.  But competing for players...nah.

17 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Lol! I do the same! Sometimes I bid players that my rival bid despite I don't need the players. Just bid the minimum value and my rival will increase his bid.

My rivals like to do the same though.

If I need a player and someone bid him, I will bid last minute though. Try to find your GW time where the bids are accepted and transfers completed.

Every GW has different time

13 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

BID BID BID BID BID BID BID.

Its a dog eat dog world

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Fair game

Thanks for your opinions guys. Unfortunately I missed out on the player. ☹️

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

033E880F-BBC2-427D-946C-FAF5C4107B1A.thumb.png.a121c3b74f3c11c9666d5aee0d74ac99.png

Give it a read on twitter guys!

Some of the points for all you who don’t have twitter:

8386EA28-A238-4807-8737-C838FCC6BFC7.thumb.png.a4f7009ddfbcf17e6b6c5ba9e1a8d122.png6BBC9A5D-5D4B-451C-9F72-DEAA3E25B300.thumb.png.f4cf466ff56bebefa5e05c09ba5cc5bc.png

Some interesting points in there! The new rating system sounds like a mess, but maybe we just need more detail about it (I've just seen more detail about it & it doesn't sound great, but they do seem to be open to listening to us and our thoughts).

Edited by crvena_zvezda
I read the detail

Guys , 

Martial has not started his season well . PL matches are poor and country matches for France too . I do not see him get 92 like this .

In game his value drops in january because of his 25th birthday .

On top of that also he is injured for 6 weeks in game .

Thinking of selling him ... 

Gabriel Jesus (currently injured irl) and Sarabia are available . What do you think , should I go for one of these instead or hold on to Martial ?

angel correa , guedes , ings , haller , piatek and poulsen also available but they are only 90 rated .

5 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

This is literally my thought process. You started out by saying 2 players but then went on to mention another 3 or 4 players who could win it.

Like you say too much talent 😂

4 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Been offered Laimer for my Reece James. What do you guys think?

Reece James for me he just keeps getting better every game I see him. Only a year ago he was on loan at Wigan Athletic haha.

Easy 89 by the end of the season.

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Guys , 

Martial has not started his season well . PL matches are poor and country matches for France too . I do not see him get 92 like this .

In game his value drops in january because of his 25th birthday .

On top of that also he is injured for 6 weeks in game .

Thinking of selling him ... 

Gabriel Jesus (currently injured irl) and Sarabia are available . What do you think , should I go for one of these instead or hold on to Martial ?

angel correa , guedes , ings , haller , piatek and poulsen also available but they are only 90 rated .

Out of all the players mentioned I would only consider swapping for Jesus.

Don’t think he’s injured for long either. 2/3 weeks.

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Diego Carlos or Stefan De Vrij ?

De Vrij, same reason as JBS.

Hello guys,

I have Van de Beek. My friend wants to offer me Bentancur + one of these star (i attached an ss below). Should i give him VDB?

Also i have second offer from another player: Nkunku + Dendoncker.

What are your suggestion guys? The first offer (the one with Bentancur) comes from an utd fan.

Thanks in advance!🤗

Screenshot_20201016-092953.jpg

16 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I have Van de Beek. My friend wants to offer me Bentancur + one of these star (i attached an ss below). Should i give him VDB?

What are your suggestion guys? The first offer (the one with Bentancur) comes from an utd fan.

Thanks in advance!🤗

Bentancur + Cherki or Bellingham, both are going to be 90+ players in the future.

Need a quick help here. I’m looking for a new Gk as my current Gk - Gollini has been leaking goals from fewer shots on target that’s costing me points. So, I’m looking a gk that’s a great performer in SM (main priority and also if the Gk has the chance to rise, that’s well and good. 

My available options are :-

Lloris, De Gea, Schmeichel, Patricio, Sommer, Gulacsi, Burki, Lopes, Pickford

Ps - Bid war going on for Lloris & De Gea might be too pricey for me. I am trying to get Lloris but in case I’m beaten for him, who should I go for?

26 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Thanks in advance!🤗

Bentacur + BELLINGHAM and run. 

8 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a quick help here. I’m looking for a new Gk as my current Gk - Gollini has been leaking goals from fewer shots on target that’s costing me points. So, I’m looking a gk that’s a great performer in SM (main priority and also if the Gk has the chance to rise, that’s well and good. 

Ps - Bid war going on for Lloris & De Gea might be too pricey for me. I am trying to get Lloris but in case I’m beaten for him, who should I go for?

Go for Arrizibalaga. Played against him 3 times this Wednesday/Thursday and he turned into Superman after the -1. 

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Go for Arrizibalaga. Played against him 3 times this Wednesday/Thursday and he turned into Superman after the -1. 

He just got signed by my rival this week 🥺

Anyone else like the same?

The options I mentioned are the ones in external that are 90 and above.

19 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is there is very little to report in 7pages.

Lots of jumping to many, many countries and just doing a couple of players here and there. Other than:-

I noted Scotland had Clyde: with 6 players edited  and Forfar: with 5 players added - reminds me about an old football score read out on a Saturday at 5pm ages ago - "East Fife four,  Forfar five!" 😀 get your Noggin round that one!

Similar to another, again decades ago in Test Cricket ... "Lillee caught Willey bowled Dilly" ...True!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=KtnQQXLtDuYI

also noted Juventus had Kevin Monzialo, Luca Clemenza and Ribeiro Marcelinho edited.

Im just catching up with this thread after two days off, but I heard that score mentioned above when it was only 85 mins into the game, so it was East fife four, so far forfar five!

29 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Schmeichel, such an underrated goalkeeper and a player who has a really safe rating in game.

36 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Kasper Schmeichel/Rui Patricio if you don't get Hugo Lloris.