Rahul W's rating predictions

31 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

He just got signed by my rival this week 🥺

Anyone else like the same?

The options I mentioned are the ones in external that are 90 and above.

In game Burki was good but that was a year ago. There's been two reviews since then so not sure if anything changed with him.

Others I didn't really keep notice. 

I remembered Arrizibalaga because it was yesterday and the day before. He got motm in all three. 

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Kimmich all day every day. De Jong will never get beyond 94 in my opinion so what is the point. Better off having Kimmich who is already 94.

Very interesting reasoning. My logic for Kimmich is that in his position there’s only really tAA to compete so he will always have that RB benchmark accolade for years to come. Plus Kimmich is versatile and plays numerous positions. 

8 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Very interesting reasoning. My logic for Kimmich is that in his position there’s only really tAA to compete so he will always have that RB benchmark accolade for years to come. Plus Kimmich is versatile and plays numerous positions. 

Yeah I’d agree with that but SM seem to think that De Jong is versatile in his own right too with him being able to play CB 😂

I think you guys are missing the point with the new rating system. There will always be the reviews and base rating like there is now. All they are saying is there will be a fluctuation 5 points either way based on in game world factors. Like whether they are getting played regular etc. If you have a 90 on soccer wiki he will still be a 90 on SM. But in your game world if you don’t play him he can drop to an 85. If you start playing him again he can rise back to 90 or even 95. But he will always be a 90! So if he rises to a 91 on wiki he could then drop to 86 or rise to 96 that’s what they are saying. Ratings as they are will always be a core fundamental of the game but in game management can now affect the base rating is how it will work. As long as it’s not sharpe increases or drops then it can work. They just need to get it right which I am sure they will. This investment is a brilliant thing it’s what we have all been waiting for. 

14 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Been offered Laimer for my Reece James. What do you guys think?

Laimer

19 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

I need some cash I would sell Safonov for 5M then buy a goalkeeper will rise easily.. but who? Darlow in my mind he's a freeagent right now.. so any goalkeeper you suggest?

Meslier

20 hours ago, limo_c said:

Sterling has handed a transfer request in in my game world (level 5 concern), I bid for him on Friday, Man City bid the following Tuesday... still nothing confirmed... is this normal???

It takes time after L5

12 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Guys , 

Martial has not started his season well . PL matches are poor and country matches for France too . I do not see him get 92 like this .

In game his value drops in january because of his 25th birthday .

On top of that also he is injured for 6 weeks in game .

Thinking of selling him ... 

Gabriel Jesus (currently injured irl) and Sarabia are available . What do you think , should I go for one of these instead or hold on to Martial ?

angel correa , guedes , ings , haller , piatek and poulsen also available but they are only 90 rated .

Fair enough tho I'd back him a bit more

In game injury is a fair reason

Not sure Sarabia is a regular at PSG? I'd stick to Martial

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Diego Carlos or Stefan De Vrij ?

SDV

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I have Van de Beek. My friend wants to offer me Bentancur + one of these star (i attached an ss below). Should i give him VDB?

Also i have second offer from another player: Nkunku + Dendoncker.

What are your suggestion guys? The first offer (the one with Bentancur) comes from an utd fan.

Thanks in advance!🤗

Screenshot_20201016-092953.jpg

Bentancur + Bellingham

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a quick help here. I’m looking for a new Gk as my current Gk - Gollini has been leaking goals from fewer shots on target that’s costing me points. So, I’m looking a gk that’s a great performer in SM (main priority and also if the Gk has the chance to rise, that’s well and good. 

My available options are :-

Lloris, De Gea, Schmeichel, Patricio, Sommer, Gulacsi, Burki, Lopes, Pickford

Ps - Bid war going on for Lloris & De Gea might be too pricey for me. I am trying to get Lloris but in case I’m beaten for him, who should I go for?

I'd go Patricio or Schmeichel

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Kimmich or Frenkie De Jong ?

Kimmich

19 hours ago, limo_c said:

Sterling has handed a transfer request in in my game world (level 5 concern), I bid for him on Friday, Man City bid the following Tuesday... still nothing confirmed... is this normal???

Takes about a week I think. It might be exactly a week. Would appreciate u confirming what happens tho as it was sometime ago

14 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Been offered Laimer for my Reece James. What do you guys think?

So Laimer is 23yo and 90 costing 16m and

Reece James 20yo 87 costing 10m

I consider Reece James eventually being at least same rating as Laimer and quite possibly higher. 

So I would ride James up the ratings and get a Bigger Bang for my Buck (Please don't misconstrue my language phrasing here please 😯😲 😀)

12 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Guys , 

Martial has not started his season well . PL matches are poor and country matches for France too . I do not see him get 92 like this .

In game his value drops in january because of his 25th birthday .

On top of that also he is injured for 6 weeks in game .

Thinking of selling him ... 

Gabriel Jesus (currently injured irl) and Sarabia are available . What do you think , should I go for one of these instead or hold on to Martial ?

angel correa , guedes , ings , haller , piatek and poulsen also available but they are only 90 rated .

I'd stick with Martial until it looks Certain he wasn't going to rise myself but yes Jesus if u already feel that way

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I have Van de Beek. My friend wants to offer me Bentancur + one of these star (i attached an ss below). Should i give him VDB?

Also i have second offer from another player: Nkunku + Dendoncker.

What are your suggestion guys? The first offer (the one with Bentancur) comes from an utd fan.

Thanks in advance!🤗

Screenshot_20201016-092953.jpg

I hate always coming late to a question and the having to agree but Bellingham and Bentancur!

53 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Kimmich or Frenkie De Jong ?

Kimmich!

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a quick help here. I’m looking for a new Gk as my current Gk - Gollini has been leaking goals from fewer shots on target that’s costing me points. So, I’m looking a gk that’s a great performer in SM (main priority and also if the Gk has the chance to rise, that’s well and good. 

My available options are :-

Lloris, De Gea, Schmeichel, Patricio, Sommer, Gulacsi, Burki, Lopes, Pickford

Ps - Bid war going on for Lloris & De Gea might be too pricey for me. I am trying to get Lloris but in case I’m beaten for him, who should I go for?

I don't think names matter in SM. It's different in each game worlds. I have a GW that Gabriel Jesus playing like Jesus averaging 0.8 goal/game AND 1.3 assist/game but he stinks in another GW.

I say go highest rating for your GK

20 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Thanks to all for the recommendation. 

I will be going for Kasper mostly as he is the cheapest as well.

Also, how is Rick Karsdorp of AS Roma?

Not that great - didn't do well in his first season at Roma, then loaned back to Feyenoord last year. Now back at Roma but don't think he will play enough to get 88 - they also have Santon and Peres for the RB/RM

Also, Roma play 3atb. 

22 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is there is very little to report in 7pages.

Lots of jumping to many, many countries and just doing a couple of players here and there. Other than:-

I noted Scotland had Clyde: with 6 players edited  and Forfar: with 5 players added - reminds me about an old football score read out on a Saturday at 5pm ages ago - "East Fife four,  Forfar five!" 😀 get your Noggin round that one!

Similar to another, again decades ago in Test Cricket ... "Lillee caught Willey bowled Dilly" ...True!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=KtnQQXLtDuYI

also noted Juventus had Kevin Monzialo, Luca Clemenza and Ribeiro Marcelinho edited.

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is Croatia got a few but only 4 players edited for Dinamo Zagreb and 2 players edited for Hajduk Split. hope they do Krastati tomorrow he has a "cast iron" case for a rise.

Only 2 and a bit pages today (looks like SM are starting early for the weekend) including an edit for Patrick Roberts at Man City and...

The usual Lower Tier: for Scotland: Stenhousemuir 10 players edited

Montrose: 6 players edited   Stirling: 11 players edited   Dumbarton: 6 players edited and a few Russian players and their Clubs were reviewed earlier.

Ps I will be working my spreadsheet on Montpellier this afternoon and like Monaco yesterday will upload to Jaybee's thread Players to watch in 2020/21 about 5pmish I would say. 😀

Suggestions for a rating schedule:

Dec-Jan: PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1

Feb: Championship (+ League 1, 2) and other second tier Top 5 leagues

March-April: Eredivisie, Liga Nos, Super Lig, Belgium Jupiler

May-June: PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1

July-August: Greece, Austria, Russia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Poland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland

September-October-Nov: Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, (other South American leagues), MLS, Australia, China, Japan, (other Asian leagues), MIDDLE EAST

---

Outlandish? I don't think so. If reviews aren't dragged out this can be achieved. Of course a lot of non-European leagues run by calendar year, so you'd allocate those reviews to Sep-Nov.

(I put this in the SM Worlds reboot chat too)

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Thanks to all for the recommendation. 

I will be going for Kasper mostly as he is the cheapest as well.

Also, how is Rick Karsdorp of AS Roma?

Not great I don’t see him getting adequate game time to warrant a rise this season.

2 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

I've ended up now in certain gameworlds playing TAA at right back and moving Kimmich to centre mid.

Interesting transfers (whatever's been done since the main deadline):

• Karlan Grant (83) to West Brom
  • Armin Gigovic (70) to Rostov
  • Marko Grujic (87) to Porto on loan
  • Kevin Stoger (85) to Mainz
  • M'Bala Nzola (82) to Spezia
  • Tudor Baluta (80) to Dynamo Kyiv on loan
  • Juan Familia-Castillo (76) to AZ on loan
  • Brenden Aaronson (78) to Salzburg

And a few rumoured ones today on EFL deadline day,

• Harvey Elliott (76) to Blackburn on loan - regular gametime would be big for him
  • Joe Rodon (82) to Spurs - let's see if this gets done
28 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

• Harvey Elliott (76) to Blackburn on loan - regular gametime would be big for him

Do you foresee any transfer rise for them? (I am especially interested in K.Grant, since I have him in a competitive setup of mine).

PS: how many people are there in the Familia-Castillo family? Are they all footballers, or does he go on loan with his wife and children? :D

Hey guys,

I'm coming with some transfers in different game worlds.

1. Should i give Merih Demiral + J. Reine Adelaide/ Mckennie (Mckennie, sincerely i don't want to give him) for Denis Zakaria?

2. I have Koke and someone offered me Brozovic + mukiele (i'm inclined to accept it)

3. I have VDB and i received another offer Dele Alli + kumbulla or Declan Rice + Kumbulla (i'm more inclined to first offer)

Thanks in advance! 😊

Edited by Emy Ionescu
31 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Do you foresee any transfer rise for them? (I am especially interested in K.Grant, since I have him in a competitive setup of mine).

PS: how many people are there in the Familia-Castillo family? Are they all footballers, or does he go on loan with his wife and children? :D

Quite interested to see how Grant does in the PL (again). In 18/19 he scored 14 goals in 28 games in League 1, got a move to Huddersfield, scored 4 in 13 games in a pretty dire team. 

Last season he scored 19 goals. West Brom have better service so maybe he'll do well. Let's see. Don't think he will rise yet but if he gets regular goals 86 is easy.

Haha!

20 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

1. Should i give Merih Demiral + J. Reine Adelaide/ Mckennie (Mckennie, sincerely i don't want to give him) for Denis Zakaria?

2. I have Koke and someone offered me Brozovic + mukiele (i'm inclined to accept it)

3. I have VDB and i received another offer Dele Alli + kumbulla or Declan Rice + Kumbulla (i'm more inclined to first offer)

Thanks in advance! 😊

1. Demiral is not a starter at Juve, Reine-Adelaide's move to Nice is a bit of a step-down imo. I'd give those two for Zakaria easily. I would keep McKennie after his Juve move.

2. I would take those two for Koke easily, Brozovic is only one point below Koke and Mukiele is a big addition.

3. I'd go Alli and Kumbulla, who is playing regularly at Roma and should be 88 by end of season. However a warning with Alli: expect him to drop to 91 soon.

30 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance! 😊

I would give Demiral + Reine Adelaide.

Mckennie would be a big loss because Pirlo seems to like him so therefore should get plenty of opportunities this season.

Duo. More depth plus Mukiele can get to 90 in the future.

Duo again but I would be inclined to go with Declan Rice. I don’t know where/when Alli will get his form back. Only problem with Rice is that he’s capped at 90 so would need a move to rise further.

Also Southgate likes Rice so he’s one of the first names of the team sheet internationally.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Aaronson transfer is interesting as Salzburg good at giving youth a chance. Probably play there for a season or two then move to Bundesliga.