Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Suggestions for a rating schedule:

Dec-Jan: PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1

Feb: Championship (+ League 1, 2) and other second tier Top 5 leagues

March-April: Eredivisie, Liga Nos, Super Lig, Belgium Jupiler

May-June: PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1

July-August: Greece, Austria, Russia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Poland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland

September-October-Nov: Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, (other South American leagues), MLS, Australia, China, Japan, (other Asian leagues), MIDDLE EAST

---

Outlandish? I don't think so. If reviews aren't dragged out this can be achieved. Of course a lot of non-European leagues run by calendar year, so you'd allocate those reviews to Sep-Nov.

(I put this in the SM Worlds reboot chat too)

Top !

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey guys I have an offer I can't make my mind up on, any input is appreciated!!

Son for Aguero+Ben White or Max Arrons??

How long Aguero stays at 95? How quick will he drop?

Cheers!!

I like Ben White more than Aarons but I'd still take Son over any Duo.

Yes Aguero is not in a good place atm and his decline may be quicker than we thought a few months ago. Hope not BUT SON!

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey guys I have an offer I can't make my mind up on, any input is appreciated!!

Son for Aguero+Ben White or Max Arrons??

How long Aguero stays at 95? How quick will he drop?

Cheers!!

Son

Aguero looks great at 95 atm but is spending more and more time out with injury, if he plays infrequently this season I am sure he will drop to 94 at the end - tough to justify a 95 for a 32yo with injury problems.

His contract ends in 2021 - maybe they will extend by a year - but who knows now? Injury issues probably play a big role in that.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Laimer or Chukwueze?

Tomori or Chukwueze?

Laimer

Chukwueze

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Aaronson transfer is interesting as Salzburg good at giving youth a chance. Probably play there for a season or two then move to Bundesliga.

Yep, Salzburg managed by American Jesse Marsch will also help

USA are looking good for the 2026 WC - plenty of youngsters will be reaching their peak years. 

Pulisic, McKennie, Dest, Adams, Reyna, Aaronson, Richards.. and many more. Just need to find a striker that starts regularly in Europe - Sargent and Weah maybe.

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Interesting transfers (whatever's been done since the main deadline):

• Karlan Grant (83) to West Brom
  • Armin Gigovic (70) to Rostov
  • Marko Grujic (87) to Porto on loan
  • Kevin Stoger (85) to Mainz
  • M'Bala Nzola (82) to Spezia
  • Tudor Baluta (80) to Dynamo Kyiv on loan
  • Juan Familia-Castillo (76) to AZ on loan
  • Brenden Aaronson (78) to Salzburg

And a few rumoured ones today on EFL deadline day,

• Harvey Elliott (76) to Blackburn on loan - regular gametime would be big for him
  • Joe Rodon (82) to Spurs - let's see if this gets done

Elliott and Rodon both got done. With regular gametime Elliott could get up to 82 in the Championship, maybe 83 with good performances.

Rodon will probably play less this season but should probably be enough for 84 minimum?

Another big deal of the day - Said Benrahma - exciting to see him in the PL finally. Can see him getting 87 by end of season.

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Suggestions for a rating schedule:

Dec-Jan: PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1

Feb: Championship (+ League 1, 2) and other second tier Top 5 leagues

March-April: Eredivisie, Liga Nos, Super Lig, Belgium Jupiler

May-June: PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1

July-August: Greece, Austria, Russia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Poland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland

September-October-Nov: Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, (other South American leagues), MLS, Australia, China, Japan, (other Asian leagues), MIDDLE EAST

---

Outlandish? I don't think so. If reviews aren't dragged out this can be achieved. Of course a lot of non-European leagues run by calendar year, so you'd allocate those reviews to Sep-Nov.

(I put this in the SM Worlds reboot chat too)

What sort of reception did this get in the reboot chat? (Ignore this, I thought you meant the Discord group. I just looked at the reboot forum).

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Elliott and Rodon both got done. With regular gametime Elliott could get up to 82 in the Championship, maybe 83 with good performances.

Rodon will probably play less this season but should probably be enough for 84 minimum?

Another big deal of the day - Said Benrahma - exciting to see him in the PL finally. Can see him getting 87 by end of season.

Great move for Elliott, much needed game time for him.

Edited by crvena_zvezda
I looked at the reboot forum
6 hours ago, Nameless said:

To Thorgan and Jaybee,

I find it extremely painful and eye soring to switch between threads in the new layout. 

Hence I have not been using your threads. 

Sorry to hear that. I just go to Player Discussion section, followed by Player Ratings and  then League Predictions to see all the popular and useful threads.

Third time in eight seasons on the same game world that i lose the league because of goal difference despite having advantage on direct confront! These last time i lost because of one goal! One! Direct confront 6-1 to me! 4-1 and 2-0! Very complicated mentally.. And i have a weaker team. I dont agree with goal difference rule... But i have to accept it

On 10/15/2020 at 7:30 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys!

I have an offer on Renan Lodi. Someone offered me Jonathan David + Alex Telles.

What do you suggest to do?

Thanks!

I would accept the offer. Hopefully (given time) J. David will come good. 

On 10/15/2020 at 12:21 PM, Barrow173 said:

Vdb or f Mendy + either Liam morrison or Barry hepburn

If you play in a competitive GW and really need another midfielder than choose VDB, otherwise it's F. Mendy + whichever one (don't know much about them). 

On 10/15/2020 at 12:22 PM, Adrihan said:

10M + jorginho + goes rodrygo or niguez? Not too sure

Niguez can possibly hold his current rating for another 4-5 years (max), and can play in mutlipe positions. 

Who knows if the duo will ever go over 92: Rodrygo could, but I doubt Jorgi ever will - unless he can help Chelsea do really well. However if the duo give you much needed dept then most then certainly choose duo + cash. 

On 10/15/2020 at 12:37 PM, Jose7 said:

Is a rise for Diego Carlos to 92 possible this season? 

Happen Sevilla impress like previous season and do better in league - I wouldn't rule it out. 

On 10/15/2020 at 1:07 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Funny article... Non league club in need of a new defence 😅

https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/54507058

Two names: Phil Jones and Harry Maguire. 

"They would do wonders for their defence" - sorry I meant to say "wonders for their oppositions attack". 😀

However, I doubt they could ever afford HG anyways maybe unless they sell the whole team, back room staff, manager + stadium. ☺

On 10/15/2020 at 1:08 PM, Mike0007 said:

How is sandro for Guerreiro? (Guerreiro is mine)

I feel Guerreiro is much better and I have asked for Sandro plus Calabria for Guerreiro as well. If he accepts, should I go for it?

Ahaa. If Calabria continues impressing - with he and Milan do consistently well then in the long- run 🏃 you will get the better out of this deal. 

On 10/15/2020 at 2:16 PM, limo_c said:

Sterling has handed a transfer request in in my game world (level 5 concern), I bid for him on Friday, Man City bid the following Tuesday... still nothing confirmed... is this normal???

I presume it is.

🤔 it's mind boggling how a player like Sterling could even be on a level 5 in the first place. 

I hope Sterling accepts and moves to your offer. 

On 10/15/2020 at 8:03 PM, boasnoites said:

Been offered Laimer for my Reece James. What do you guys think?

If you feel secure enough at RB (for the long-term) with the exclusion of R. James from your side - only then accept.

Laimer is quite a versatile player and has a better rating. 

On 10/15/2020 at 9:59 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Diego Carlos or Stefan De Vrij ?

I have to admit even i'd choose Merda's SDV.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:33 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I have Van de Beek. My friend wants to offer me Bentancur + one of these star (i attached an ss below). Should i give him VDB?

Also i have second offer from another player: Nkunku + Dendoncker.

What are your suggestion guys? The first offer (the one with Bentancur) comes from an utd fan.

Thanks in advance!🤗

Screenshot_20201016-092953.jpg

Ben-10-cur + R.Cherki, G. Veron or J. Bellingham. 

I really can't decide between the 3 -it's just too much talent, So, i'll leave it for you to decide. Think of it like this: which position in your current youth squad do you really want a (highly likely) long-term star player to fill. 

On 10/16/2020 at 9:17 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Kimmich or Frenkie De Jong ?

FDJ hasn't improved much/if at all since moving to Barca.

I was thinking this kind of question is too easy for you to ask on here. 

21 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Kimmich with my 👀 closed! :)

🤔 I wonder how you read the question with your eyes closed - I wish I could do that.  😇

21 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

I'm coming with some transfers in different game worlds.

1. Should i give Merih Demiral + J. Reine Adelaide/ Mckennie (Mckennie, sincerely i don't want to give him) for Denis Zakaria?

2. I have Koke and someone offered me Brozovic + mukiele (i'm inclined to accept it). 

Koke is only going down in the future so quickly eat his hand before he changes his mind! Brozo is stable and quite decent and Muki is quite talented young defensor.  

3. I have VDB and i received another offer Dele Alli + kumbulla or Declan Rice + Kumbulla (i'm more inclined to first offer)

Rice is slightly overrated. I (sometimes) prefer noodles and pasta instead. Team: Serie A 🇮🇹

Thanks in advance! 😊

14 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Goes rodrygo + chilwel or Mason mount or olmo or jorginho for niguez ??

🤔 is Niguez incoming or outgoing? 

If you are in CGW, and if Chilwell/Jorginho + Olmo won't be much of a loss to you then swap this duo for Niguez. 

Edited by Milanista1
Misunderstood final Q. Additional text.
13 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

What sort of reception did this get in the reboot chat? (Ignore this, I thought you meant the Discord group. I just looked at the reboot forum).

Great move for Elliott, much needed game time for him.

Was hoping to see Elliott get a few chances at Liverpool this season.

13 hours ago, vinnylow said:

@Kieran_S91 

What do you know about joao pedro (Watford) seen 3 of Watfords games this season.looks a big talent 

Yeah he is a good talent, he’s been Watford’s best player alongside Ngakia. I think Watford being relegated has worked well for him because he can now establish himself as a starter and if they get promoted hopefully carry it on in the Premier League.

12 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Rodrygo + Olmo for me.

EDIT: players I would keep. I would potentially look at Rodrygo + Jorginho for Niguez.

Niguez better than Jorginho and the other 3 can all rise this season.

9 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Should i give Cristian Romero + Alexis Mac Allister for Mohammed Ihattaren?

Thanks in advance! 🤗

Duo. Romero looks to be a starter for Atalanta and could rise substantially this season.

Not sure on Mac Allister though. I would try to look at replacing Romero in this deal I still think Ihattaren has a big future.

8 hours ago, jaybee said:

Sorry to hear that. I just go to Player Discussion section, followed by Player Ratings and  then League Predictions to see all the popular and useful threads.

I think it’s easy to navigate all the threads especially in the league predictions sections it becomes a bit annoying when you are looking for other things I.e the new SM reboot thread.

Forum on a mobile is still a massive pain in the bum, no notifications from time to time along with difficulty in catching people private message you. If you don’t click on the notifications for PM’s you literally have no way of reading/replying to that message unless you jump on a PC.

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Two names: Phil Jones and Harry Maguire. 

"They would do wonders for their defence" - sorry I meant to say "wonders for their oppositions attack". 😀

However, I doubt they could ever afford HG unless they sell the whole team + stadium. ☺

I just wonder where Stoke Gabriel FC will get 80 million for Mag.... I mean Phill Jones 😃

10 hours ago, Adrihan said:

I'd take Rodrygo + Mount, I rate them both Very Highly 

8 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Should i give Cristian Romero + Alexis Mac Allister for Mohammed Ihattaren?

Thanks in advance! 🤗

The Duo for me Emy but that's mainly for C Romero

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

Yeah that's a great pity Nameless.

Great "improvement" SM are U listening to your customers on Re-boot? Sack Invision and let's cancel this "Improvement" and go back to a forum design that actually worked and didn't require another "awful improvement". Can U hear your customers in your Ivory Towers, SM?.... SM?? ......... No! 😒

5 hours ago, Nighch said:

Third time in eight seasons on the same game world that i lose the league because of goal difference despite having advantage on direct confront! These last time i lost because of one goal! One! Direct confront 6-1 to me! 4-1 and 2-0! Very complicated mentally.. And i have a weaker team. I dont agree with goal difference rule... But i have to accept it

Hard Luck Nighch - Night Watch?? (wouldn't let me as joined in there is a swear word Twa- Wow!) BUT shows your doing the right things and very close too. Improve a little more and U will dominate! Good Luck!

15 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Is Amad Diallo (Incoming) for Veron a good deal?

Not sure in what capacity Diallo will play when he joins United in January so I would go for Veron.

I don’t think it will be long till we see Veron in Europe. Top talent.

5 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

R le normand (mine) or C Romero both young roughly the same rating same cost. I am erring towards Romero. Am I right?

Romero (like you say)

I think Atalanta have a good chance of seriously challenging and winning Serie A this season and he’s a starter so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was 88/89 by the end of the season.

On 10/15/2020 at 12:22 PM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is there is very little to report in 7pages.

Lots of jumping to many, many countries and just doing a couple of players here and there. Other than:-

I noted Scotland had Clyde: with 6 players edited  and Forfar: with 5 players added - reminds me about an old football score read out on a Saturday at 5pm ages ago - "East Fife four,  Forfar five!" 😀 get your Noggin round that one!

Similar to another, again decades ago in Test Cricket ... "Lillee caught Willey bowled Dilly" ...True!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=KtnQQXLtDuYI

also noted Juventus had Kevin Monzialo, Luca Clemenza and Ribeiro Marcelinho edited.

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is that at Last Kastrati got his +3 as spreadsheet predicted, I thought he might have got Plus 4 and Sir Rahul thought it was possible too, so I think SM are stingy with the smaller countries, as they were with Austria: Salzburg and a few others lately.

Anyway it's the Weekend so only 3pages made up of small numbers around about 4 or 5 players edited for all the following:-

In Croatia (Not finished yet) Nk Varazdin, HNK Gorica, HNK Rijeka and Scotland (Not finished yet) Stranraer, Cowdenbeath, and Albion Rovers

That's all, enjoy the football Weekend everybody. Everton, Liverpool first up this Lunchtime on BT Sports and many more great games to follow YIPPEE!!!! 😃😎🤓👀

.... and stay safe Guys...

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I'd take Rodrygo + Mount, I rate them both Very Highly 

The Duo for me Emy but that's mainly for C Romero

Yeah that's a great pity Nameless.

Great "improvement" SM are U listening to your customers on Re-boot? Sack Invision and let's cancel this "Improvement" and go back to a forum design that actually worked and didn't require another "awful improvement". Can U hear your customers in your Ivory Towers, SM?.... SM?? ......... No! 😒

Hard Luck Nighch - Night Watch?? (wouldn't let me as joined in there is a swear word Twa- Wow!) BUT shows your doing the right things and very close too. Improve a little more and U will dominate! Good Luck!

Thanks... I won one time in eight seasons only.. Very difficult to digest but i will keep on strong!