• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Worth buying Yassine Bono after selling Safonov? Meslier unavailable.

Yes. First choice keeper at Sevilla now.

5 minutes ago, shangar said:

Hi

What are your opinions on Moussa Diaby getting a +1 to 89 at the next review?

Hasn't started the season that great but neither have Leverkusen.

Whether he would get a rise with plenty of game time I’m not sure to be honest.

@crvena_zvezda Reports of VVD being out for 7-8 months (ACL) Would be a huge blow! 

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Was hoping to see Elliott get a few chances at Liverpool this season.

Yeah, me too. He always looked sharp when he got his chance.

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

When my wife asks what I’m doing today? Sitting in front of the TV that’s what 😃

20F6AD41-C146-47F1-A799-96519D929092.thumb.png.c1e3a90034d4814967cb55fef9e4527a.png

Surely you haven't paid the £14.95 for Newcastle vs Utd??

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

Yes. First choice keeper at Sevilla now.

Hasn't started the season that great but neither have Leverkusen.

Whether he would get a rise with plenty of game time I’m not sure to be honest.

@crvena_zvezda Reports of VVD being out for 7-8 months (ACL) Would be a huge blow! 

I saw those rumours, I'm hoping they aren't true. I'm fearing that they are true though, thanks to Jordan bloody Pickford!! Liverpool will be tested to go through a season without him, but I do think we adapt and cope.

5 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Yeah, me too. He always looked sharp when he got his chance.

Surely you haven't paid the £14.95 for Newcastle vs Utd??

Absolutely, especially when we’ve gone 1-0 inside 2 minutes thanks to Luke Shaw 😂

4 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I saw those rumours, I'm hoping they aren't true. I'm fearing that they are true though, thanks to Jordan bloody Pickford!! Liverpool will be tested to go through a season without him, but I do think we adapt and cope.

As daft as it sounds I think Allison is a bigger loss because of how dreadful Adrian is.

25 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Absolutely, especially when we’ve gone 1-0 inside 2 minutes thanks to Luke Shaw 😂

As daft as it sounds I think Allison is a bigger loss because of how dreadful Adrian is.

Unfortunately Harry has redeemed himself (well slightly lol).

I would agree with you about Allison being the bigger loss, I wouldn't describe Adrian as dreadful though, but the drop off is massive. I think he is decent, but thankfully Alisson seems to be recovery well. Jurgen was very positive about him on Friday, I would imagine he is ahead of schedule in his recovery.

2 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I would agree with you about Allison being the bigger loss, I wouldn't describe Adrian as dreadful though, but the drop off is massive. I think he is decent, but thankfully Alisson seems to be recovery well. Jurgen was very positive about him on Friday, I would imagine he is ahead of schedule in his recovery.

Yeah that’s fair, he was always a decent keeper at West Ham in all honesty.

Main reason I described Adrian as dreadful was because Liverpool’s team in recent times has been pretty much perfect, maybe it’s my high standard of Liverpool lol

Adrian is probably the standout player who has had well known moments to forget in a Liverpool shirt not often you can say that about any Liverpool player.

21 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Harry Maguire almighty!

Please help me build good tactics + instructions. I have won the league before and I have a pretty good team...but I am languishing at the moment. I can't see what I am doing wrong. Willing to try anything.

My squad is as follows:

GOALKEEPER:

TER STEGAN

DEFENDERS:

HAKIMI

T. HERNANDEZ

MARQUINHOS

DE LIGT

KIMPEMBE

GIMINEZ

MIDFIELD:

PARTEY

KOVACIC

VAN DE BEEK

NDOMBELE

B. SILVA

VALVERDE

FORWARDS:

SALAH

STERLING

MANE

SANCHO

PULISIC

O. DEMBELE

NERES

8 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Please help me build good tactics + instructions. I have won the league before and I have a pretty good team...but I am languishing at the moment. I can't see what I am doing wrong. Willing to try anything.

My squad is as follows:

GOALKEEPER:

TER STEGAN

DEFENDERS:

HAKIMI

T. HERNANDEZ

MARQUINHOS

DE LIGT

KIMPEMBE

GIMINEZ

MIDFIELD:

PARTEY

KOVACIC

VAN DE BEEK

NDOMBELE

B. SILVA

VALVERDE

FORWARDS:

SALAH

STERLING

MANE

SANCHO

PULISIC

O. DEMBELE

NERES

4-3-3B on defensive with counter to steady the ship. 4-3-3A attacking vs weaker AI.  My 2 cents.  

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

What is happening with AZ this season they just simply can’t hold on to winning positions... Incredible 😳

Last 3 fixtures:

75A463FB-1F25-42FF-A065-8EB773701E56.thumb.png.d34928863f85f62ebfef87b8d2d97afd.png

B17BCFB7-72D7-4208-98D9-1BF259236F3C.thumb.png.6d32b82f6a1a2866b62a8255e774d833.png

F146A5C2-6489-4CA8-8C4D-2FF0043AD3D4.thumb.png.40b1ff590f3d6a13e36851cbae902b33.png

Red cards don’t help they were even 4-0 up at HT against Sparta!

First fixture was 1-1.  So the next one will be 5-5?   Frustrating to watch them throw away points.  

Player to watch/buy

Interesting player in Germany is Jean Manuel Mbom (20) started the last 3 games for Werder Bremen.

Bremen are unbeaten since his inception in the first team after suffering an opening day 4-1 defeat to Hertha Berlin.

Schalke 1-3 Bremen

Bremen 1-0 Arminia Bielefeld 🅰️

Freiburg 1-1 Bremen

Stats

Games - 3 (256 minutes) - G/A - 0/1 - rating - 7.22.

Bremens 3rd best player rating wise according to whoscored.com

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/42/Show/Germany-Werder-Bremen

Mbom got a small rise in July from 76 to 78 so I would expect a rise anywhere in the region of 80-82. 82 if he keeps up the good performances and game time.

SM rating - 78

Value - 600k

On 10/17/2020 at 9:20 AM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is that at Last Kastrati got his +3 as spreadsheet predicted, I thought he might have got Plus 4 and Sir Rahul thought it was possible too, so I think SM are stingy with the smaller countries, as they were with Austria: Salzburg and a few others lately.

Anyway it's the Weekend so only 3pages made up of small numbers around about 4 or 5 players edited for all the following:-

In Croatia (Not finished yet) Nk Varazdin, HNK Gorica, HNK Rijeka and Scotland (Not finished yet) Stranraer, Cowdenbeath, and Albion Rovers

That's all, enjoy the football Weekend everybody. Everton, Liverpool first up this Lunchtime on BT Sports and many more great games to follow YIPPEE!!!! 😃😎🤓👀

.... and stay safe Guys...

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is that it's the usual sleepy weekend, SM and everybody deserves a rest and recuperation and Plenty of Televised Footie😀 (In other words just 2 pages, that's OK 😀) with still...

Croatia: NK Istra 10 players edited today (25 in total), Slaven Belupo 3 players edited and...

Poland continues too with Jagiellonnia Bialystoy 2 players edited and Cracovia the main numbers of 22  players edited

Oh and Deportivo Alaves a solitary 1 ie Sergi Gonzalez ( Deportivo Alavés On Loan at NK Istra )

16 hours ago, shangar said:

Hi

What are your opinions on Moussa Diaby getting a +1 to 89 at the next review?

Doubt 

16 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Worth buying Yassine Bono after selling Safonov? Meslier unavailable.

Sure, but Meslier is the better talent and as a regular at Leeds should get up to 86 minimum this season. 

If Leeds finish mid table then 87 is also possible. 

8 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Ayo akinola worth keeping in a extremely competitive set-up ? 

Not too sure

15 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Ayo akinola worth keeping in a extremely competitive set-up ? 

Yeah especially because your GW is competitive, should rise more in the future. One of Toronto’s best players.

Hopefully see him rise again when/if they ever review the MLS. Probably more chance of seeing a pig fly though 🐖 ✈️ 

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is that it's the usual sleepy weekend, SM and everybody deserves a rest and recuperation and Plenty of Televised Footie😀 (In other words just 2 pages, that's OK 😀) with still...

Croatia: NK Istra 10 players edited today (25 in total), Slaven Belupo 3 players edited and...

Poland continues too with Jagiellonnia Bialystoy 2 players edited and Cracovia the main numbers of 22  players edited

Oh and Deportivo Alaves a solitary 1 ie Sergi Gonzalez ( Deportivo Alavés On Loan at NK Istra )

Good news about Polish review, that would be welcome. It all seems to be settling down a bit now.

13 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

What do you think about Musso and Gollini? Should I sell them for profit or Keep them on loan waiting for another rise? 

I would sell both.

Gollini looks to be out till November and I don’t see Musso rising anytime soon with Udinese have a bad period.

Gollini you could maybe think about loaning out but I don’t see him rising in the winter review, he could see a rise next summer if he’s back in the number 1 shirt for the remainder of the season after his injury.

10 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hellow guys,

Should i give Ethan Ampadu + Arne Maier for Mohammed Ihattaren?

Thanks!

Ihattaren.

Ampadu not a regular and I don’t rate Maier. Even though Ihattaren is having a bad patch I think he can come out of it he’s a talented player.

What do they say, form temporary class permanent haha