Rahul W's rating predictions

13 minutes ago, SpanishConq said:

90???

Just my opinion and I am not as clued in as the likes of Rahul but I'd say 88 is the most likely. Perhaps 89 if lucky. 90 is ridiculous though.

I think it is fairly well justified. Touted as a future star for a long time. Now wanted by Chelsea. 11 goals and 5 assists in 18 games (all competitions). Currently 9th highest goal scorer in the league. Currently in the league's team of the season (source: Whoscored.com). 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I think it is fairly well justified. Touted as a future star for a long time. Now wanted by Chelsea. 11 goals and 5 assists in 18 games (all competitions). Currently 9th highest goal scorer in the league. Currently in the leagues team of the season (source: Whoscored.com). 

I'm fully aware of his stats and his massive potential for 90+ down the road if he keeps up his form. But for now I can't see him going past 88/89 in the next review 

14 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I think it is fairly well justified. Touted as a future star for a long time. Now wanted by Chelsea. 11 goals and 5 assists in 18 games (all competitions). Currently 9th highest goal scorer in the league. Currently in the league's team of the season (source: Whoscored.com). 

I say so he doesn't play worse than Dembele last season

best Bundesliga Players Ø Note

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/spieltag/1-bundesliga/2017-18/topspieler-der-saison.html

can anyone tell me something about Fabricio BUSTOS ? He and Dalot probably candidate as Kimmich backup

https://www.transfermarkt.de/fabricio-bustos/profil/spieler/275381

4 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Please help me out. 

Soler... +1?

Gagliardin..+1?

Max. Philip...+1? (Dortmund) 

Chiessa.. +1?

B. Heinrich... +1?

Melo Arthur... Move to Barça next season?  Who would you advice me to sell?

Soler plus 1/2

Gagliardini not been in great form - stay

Philip only returned from injury - stay 

Chiesa +1

Melo Arthur deal off 

Henrich +1 also

12 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/spieltag/1-bundesliga/2017-18/topspieler-der-saison.html

can anyone tell me something about Fabricio BUSTOS ? He and Dalot probably candidate as Kimmich backup

Bustos is on the brink of national team after playing just half a season in argentina leauge.. Read this article for info about his gameplay etc http://worldfootballindex.com/2017/11/fabricio-bustos-independiente-scout-report/

13 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

hehehe i saw that news but i dont know him...he just got a +3...did u saw Dalot yesterday? ;) 

20 hours ago, danky said:

Dam SM are slow in doing rating reviews. I wish they would hurry up with Holland and Portugal. Any ideas when it might be?

not a clue, hopefully soon. Belgium too.

19 hours ago, Dandie said:

Giménez or Hysaj?

Thanks in advance.

Gimenez

17 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Please help me out. 

Soler... +1? yes

Gagliardini..+1? stay

Max. Philipp...+1? (Dortmund)  stay

Chiesa.. +1? yes

B. Henrichs... +1? stay

Melo Arthur... Move to Barça next season? I think so  Who would you advice me to sell?

sell Max/Gagliardini

17 hours ago, TMNT said:

Would you lot trade Messi for Mbappe, Jesus & money to make up his top value?

Or something like two 95 rated players?

need much more for the best player in the world/game

15 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

What are people thinking for Leon BAILEY?

Do you think he will hit 90 in the Summer?

88, but by the end of season prolly be 89

14 hours ago, SpanishConq said:

Marcos Llorente from Madrid due a rise?

stay

14 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

Bustos is decent I've heard

12 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

How about the following? Rises? How much?:

TER STEGEN 92

SALAH 93/94

TOLISSO stay/92

STERLING 92

DE VRIJ 91

K. BALDE stay

SIBIDE stay

VESTERGAARD stay/89

ODRIOZOLA 88

T. HERNANDEZ stay

A. MARTIN 88

I. SARR stay

DE LIGT 85/86

VAN DE BEEK 85/86

ZAGADOU 82/83

EDOUARD 82

SANCHO 80

MOLIDA who?

GOURI 76/77

ADLI 73/75

WEAH 75/76

11 hours ago, FDTV said:

Strootman and Under or SMS (milinkovic savic )  ?

Also is giving out Manolas and Under too much for SMS?

SMS imo

I wouldn't

2 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Varane + mane OR sane + rabiot for long term?

Thanks!!!

Varane + Mane

29 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thank you for taking the time to reply my friend. It is very helpful. MOLIDA is Lyon. A young talent but not as good as GOURI...the focus seems to be him as 'the' youngster. MOLIDA has had a few games this season I believe, but I was more interested in the other players.

One more question if someone would be so kind to respond. I think I have the chance to sign TAH, but I need to shift a few players to get the funds. The players I am looking at selling are:

M. PHILIPP

VESTERGAARD

BLIN

STENZEL

BLIND

TETE

A. PEREIRA

I would only need to sell two (three at most) of them to be able to sort it.

Are there any players I definitely SHOULD sell? Are there any I should definitely keep?

(TAH will be a squad player and my focus is always to try and get players that are likely to hit 90...I don't want to sell a player that is likely to get there)

Thank you!

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Thank you for taking the time to reply my friend. It is very helpful. MOLIDA is Lyon. A young talent but not as good as GOURI...the focus seems to be him as 'the' youngster. MOLIDA has had a few games this season I believe, but I was more interested in the other players.

One more question if someone would be so kind to respond. I think I have the chance to sign TAH, but I need to shift a few players to get the funds. The players I am looking at selling are:

M. PHILIPP

VESTERGAARD

BLIN

STENZEL

BLIND

TETE

A. PEREIRA

Are there any players I definitely SHOULD sell? Are there any I should definitely keep?

(TAH will be a squad player and my focus is always to try and get players that are likely to hit 90...I don't want to sell a player that is likely to get there)

Thank you!

Maolida and not Molida. 

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

M. PHILIPP

VESTERGAARD

BLIN

STENZEL

BLIND

TETE

A. PEREIRA

Thank you!

probably sell Stenzel and Blin? none of them world beaters

no one I'd definitely sell

6 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Maolida and not Molida. 

maybe +2 to 78

1 hour ago, Huggy said:

How would you rank Fekir, Eriksen, Sterling?

I can sign 2 of them. Also what chance do each have at rising?

Thanks.

To be fair, any two of them would be great. But I would go:

1.) STERLING ... almost certain to rise to 92 in the Summer, in form, integral part of Peps team and the youngest. a clear first choice

2.) FEKIR ... may get a move to a big club in the Summer??? perhaps a little more potential for future rises than ERIKSEN due to his age. he got generous increases recently and is French ligue, so I don't think he will rise this Summer

3.) ERIKSEN ... might get 93 in the Summer, but it is hard to tell. He is neck and neck with FEKIR, but I put him slightly lower because of his age, and therefore potential

...but this is just me. Like I say, I would be more than happy with FEKIR and ERIKSEN.

On ‎06‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 5:43 PM, Dasylver said:

Please help me out. 

Soler... +1?

Gagliardin..+1?

Max. Philip...+1? (Dortmund) 

Chiessa.. +1?

B. Heinrich... +1?

Melo Arthur... Move to Barça next season?  Who would you advice me to sell?

The transfer from Arthur to FC Barcelona is failed according to media reports reason should have been the too high salary demands

7 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

The transfer from Arthur to FC Barcelona is failed according to media reports reason should have been the too high salary demands

I believe they are still in the process of negotiating, though it looks likely he will sign for them.

http://futebolatino.lance.com.br/arthur-releva-ansiedade-para-fechar-com-o-barcelona/