• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Not the best quality but both of Armando Broja’s goals yesterday against Den Haag.

Second goal was taken very well.

Goals - 4:30 and 9:30

He’s going to be really good player in the future!

After 5 games in the Eredivise he’s Vitesse top goalscorer having played only 153 minutes, a goal every 51 minutes.

Vitesse currently sat in 3rd position only 1 point off PSV in first.

Edited by Kieran_S91
New video. Much better quality.
On 10/18/2020 at 4:24 AM, BrutBrutBrut said:

Please help me build good tactics + instructions. I have won the league before and I have a pretty good team...but I am languishing at the moment. I can't see what I am doing wrong. Willing to try anything.

My squad is as follows:

GOALKEEPER:

TER STEGAN

DEFENDERS:

HAKIMI

T. HERNANDEZ

MARQUINHOS

DE LIGT

KIMPEMBE

GIMINEZ

MIDFIELD:

PARTEY

KOVACIC

VAN DE BEEK

NDOMBELE

B. SILVA

VALVERDE

FORWARDS:

SALAH

STERLING

MANE

SANCHO

PULISIC

O. DEMBELE

NERES

In my opinion, if I have them, I use 4-3-3 A (my favorit formation)

GK: Ter-Stegen

DC: Marquinhos, Gimenez

DR: Hakimi

DL: Theo Hernandez

MC: Thomas Partey, B. Silva, T. Ndombele

AMR: Sterling

AML: S. Mane

CF: M. Salah

That's my opinion, CMIIW haha

19 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Need to sell 2 out of these players. Who do you reckon has the most chance of his rating decreased in upcoming review:

Isco, Dani Parejo, Lorenzo Insigne, Luis Alberto

Not sure any will drop but based on game time early doors I would say Insigne and Isco.

9 hours ago, nivea said:

Please rank:

Gundogan

Brozovic

Nicolo barella

Youri tielemans

Luis alberto

Lo celso

Leandro paredes

Lobotka

Jack grealish

Calhanoglu

Difficult to rank all the players I would probably say my top 3 are Brozovic, Barella, Tielemens.

I would also put Alberto and Grealish up there too 🙂

Nice to see an AFCW player get an upgrade. Strange one though, Roscrow only played 14 mins in League 1 and 3 EFL trophy games totalling 284 mins, 72 -73 yet Adam Longman played 5 games in Lge 1 2 goals and an assist, as well as EFL cup game and a EFL trophy game totalling 612 mins and still 65 rated

Probably as he is on loan from Brighton, but annoying that "the Crow" is the only womble deemed to need a change.

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Biggest News is that it's the usual sleepy weekend, SM and everybody deserves a rest and recuperation and Plenty of Televised Footie😀 (In other words just 2 pages, that's OK 😀) with still...

Croatia: NK Istra 10 players edited today (25 in total), Slaven Belupo 3 players edited and...

Poland continues too with Jagiellonnia Bialystoy 2 players edited and Cracovia the main numbers of 22  players edited

Oh and Deportivo Alaves a solitary 1 ie Sergi Gonzalez ( Deportivo Alavés On Loan at NK Istra )

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  📖 Just 1 page but that reflects what is uploaded comes from yesterday ie a Weekday Sunday With Croatia HNK Sibenik: 5 players edited and Scotland: 3 each edited for Queens Park and Edinburgh City.

Ps 1 reflection from yesterdays games was the 90mins performance for Wesley Fofana at CB for Leicester in the Premiership and how competent a performance it was for one so young, 19yo and in the Premiership... Wow! He is going to be so good in future 👀😀 90++ 😀

17 hours ago, nivea said:

Please rank:

Gundogan Capped at 92 but is safe

Brozovic Capped at 92 but is safe

Nicolo barella Probably capped at 91 for the moment but one of the best options here

Youri tielemans 91 possible but I don't see it for the time being

Luis alberto Capped at 92 imo

Lo celso Don't think he is good enough for 91 atm

Leandro paredes Similar to Lobotka but playing for PSG means he has enough chances 

Lobotka Don't think he will play enough to get 90 this season

Jack grealish Unlikely to rise in a while, Villa capped (but if they keep winning...?)

Calhanoglu +1 possible this season

Tough to rank mate

7 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Need to sell 2 out of these players. Who do you reckon has the most chance of his rating decreased in upcoming review:

Isco, Dani Parejo, Lorenzo Insigne, Luis Alberto

Isco and Insigne but all should stay for now

7 hours ago, Nighch said:

Well.. MLS is taking ages to get updates

Yeah...

22 minutes ago, Ajay said:

92 million offer for Jan Oblak. Should I take it? Replacement is probably some 89 rated GK available in the market.

Which GK?

1 minute ago, topofthebilly said:

If Conor Coady keeps playing for the full 90 minutes every game . What would the chances for him be to get a+1 to 90 in the next review ?

Over 50% ? Or less .. .

It is possible 

1 minute ago, topofthebilly said:

If Conor Coady keeps playing for the full 90 minutes every game . What would the chances for him be to get a+1 to 90 in the next review ?

Over 50% ? Or less .. .

It's a RED BOX situation and I haven't started the Premiership in my spreadsheet yet either!

BUT he's only 89 so if HIS PERFORMANCE ARE VERY GOOD and Wolves are in top 6 or 7  he could have over a 50% chance of 90! His England caps will help as well.

Watch him tonight against Leeds 😀

2 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Suggestions for a lb around 87/88 rated who will rise in future ? Ps : Angelino is sold

Estupinan

18 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Sorry I don't understand. Why Barella is capped at 91 while Brozovic at 92? They play for the same team.

And currently Barella is a first choice while Brozovic is rotated with other midfielders.

Oh I did not realise this fact, my bad.

Forum interface update?

--

Van Dijk's injury could mean more minutes for Nathaniel Phillips (78), Sepp van der Berg (78), Rhys Williams (70) and/or Billy Koumetio (70). Worth investing in these guys.

1 minute ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I have Florian Grillitch and someone offered me Karol Linetty and Kenny Tete. I'm inclined to decline. What is your opinion?

Thanks in advance!

I prefer Grillitsch, I cannot see Linetty growing at Torino, nor can I see Tete getting his 88 back at Fulham.