• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Suggestions for a lb around 87/88 rated who will rise in future ? Ps : Angelino is sold

Faitout Maouassa, Bukayo Saka - 2 players who have potential to rise this season.

1 hour ago, Ajay said:

92 million offer for Jan Oblak. Should I take it? Replacement is probably some 89 rated GK available in the market.

I would keep him.

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

If Conor Coady keeps playing for the full 90 minutes every game . What would the chances for him be to get a+1 to 90 in the next review ?

Over 50% ? Or less .. .

If Wolves have a good season then I think he could rise, he’s always first name on the team sheet as well as now getting plenty of England caps which will help him in the future.

9 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I have Florian Grillitch and someone offered me Karol Linetty and Kenny Tete. I'm inclined to decline. What is your opinion?

Thanks in advance!

Grillitch unless you need depth with the duo.

Some injury News (If nothing stated, return date not yet known):-

Soyuncu Hamstring

Ndidi       Groin

Vardy      Available next game

Dier          Tight Hamstring "perhaps not too long"

Ricardo    Knee Target of 21st November

VVD         Knee ACL 7/8months NO!!!!!!!! 🥵🥵🥵🥶 

Ps I'm NOT sad Kieran I'm happy 😀 particularly now I'm a Grandad again 😀😀😀

44 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Some injury News (If nothing stated, return date not yet known):-

Soyuncu Hamstring

Ndidi       Groin

Vardy      Available next game

Dier          Tight Hamstring "perhaps not too long"

Ricardo    Knee Target of 21st November

VVD         Knee ACL 7/8months NO!!!!!!!! 🥵🥵🥵🥶 

Awful news about Van Dijk wishing him a speedy recovery.

On the plus side I think it blows the title race wide open which is great for the neutral like myself. Fabinho will probably step into CB alongside Gomez or Matip.

P.S my reaction doesn’t mean I think you are sad Socca, it means I’m sad that VVD is injured ☹️

5 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

What will the rise for Meslier and Emiliano Martinez in the short term? Also, what do you think is their potential?

Meslier - 85 in winter, 86/87 in summer depending on how high Leeds finish (so either like Dean Henderson or Aaron Ramdsdale). Long term potential, who knows?

Martinez - 87 in winter, maybe 88 in summer depending on Villa's finish (let's see). Long term potential, I'd say 89 but who knows? Had an unconventional career so far.

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

What will the rise for Meslier and Emiliano Martinez in the short term? Also, what do you think is their potential?

Meslier - 82 -> 85 (long term potential - 90)

Martinez - 86 -> 87 (Long term potential - 89) if Villa have a good season top 6/7 this could change.

In the winter review minus injuries.

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Both will rise and follow the trajectory already mentioned and will continue until around 88/89/90 with Emiliano having the edge (All providing they continue to play - which they should)

8 minutes ago, JBS said:

Wait!  Wasn't it Modric and Ramos that had a baby!?  Ramos is prolific! 

Yeah, Ramos has been secretly having an affair with Messi though 😄

5 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

I have 181 notifications lol and PMs I didn't know I had lol 

Yeah it’s ridiculous only way I could see before was if I went on a PC/Laptop.

Glad I don’t have to steal my wife’s work laptop anymore 😂

Currently in a predicament, Aguero is my main striker and won golden boot this season and my highest ever league finish but i am expecting him to get a decrease due to age and lack of playing time at some point...problem is the only strikers 93+ who are available are Aubamayang, Lukaku and Immobile.

Feel like Selling Aguero for Lukaku is the best choice due to age but I also don't see Auba getting a decrease any time soon. Even is Aguero does get a -1 then he's still higher than Lukaku and equal with Auba.

What would you do?

23 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Currently in a predicament, Aguero is my main striker and won golden boot this season and my highest ever league finish but i am expecting him to get a decrease due to age and lack of playing time at some point...problem is the only strikers 93+ who are available are Aubamayang, Lukaku and Immobile.

Feel like Selling Aguero for Lukaku is the best choice due to age but I also don't see Auba getting a decrease any time soon. Even is Aguero does get a -1 then he's still higher than Lukaku and equal with Auba.

What would you do?

When its close like this decision I always look at the stats in the gameworld itself. How have the others performed? if they are nowhere near Aguero then keep him, dont break what isnt broken, a year or -1 isnt going to suddenly mean no goals. once a goal scorer always a goal scorer. even at 93 I bet he will still be prolific. Dzecko is in two of my game worlds and huntelaar in a smaller world is 4 points off my top players and much much older but still outscores everyone in the league. Only thing you will lose out on is possible cashing in value, but hopefully you win something and get 10m for that and there is your player  cash loss gone

25 minutes ago, Toby S said:

What would you do?

lukaku can easily up to 94 this season

26 minutes ago, Toby S said:

What would you do?

Personally I would buy Auba because I don’t see him dropping anytime soon and he’s just signed a new contract with Arsenal.

I see your logic with Lukaku but I don’t know when/if he will rise to 94 at Inter. Could depend on Inter’s season plus him bagging 20+ goals (very possible though)

Also with Auba you have a player who can play on either wing whereas Lukaku is an out and out central striker.