Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

I know it’s abit early to call yet, but Upamecano has to have a very good chance of 91 at Christmas surely?

91 if Leipzig are still top come the winter review. I think there’s every chance he can rise then.

29 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

+1 for Pavard, Sule & Lucas Hernandez?

Pavard could get a +1

Sule and Lucas would need to keep starting game’s. I think the 2 will be rotation though with Boateng, Alaba and Davies.

• Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 10/7/2020 at 11:41 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Not sure if this helps but I always look at my predictions that didn't happen (the nopes) and take them into account when I do the next set of predictions.

What I'm interested in is the dates you predicted 85 and also when you put "Nope". I guess for the latter it's the date of the most recent Ligue 1 review I can see from other Ligue 1 players that got a rise/fall most recently? 

Any serie A watchers? What is going on with Rrahmani and Milik from Napoli and Pessina from Atalanta? They haven't been playing. Should I keep or sell? I have options for them, but I'm reluctant to sell them because of their teams that they are playing for. Understand Pessina has been injured? Milik and Rrahmani stagnant. But can anyone shed some light on the trio?

On 9/24/2020 at 5:47 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Charlie Patino

Age - 16

Club - Arsenal

Position - CM/CDM

Nationality - England

604976ED-705A-4005-8BDA-5816EE40CDFF.thumb.jpeg.4dca34c7bad0d8c37af1711d3c2e873f.jpeg

Another one, Charlie Patino another Englishman born between 2003-2005 who I expect big things from in the future.

Charlie started his career at Luton Town but was quickly snapped up by Arsenal.

Likened to Jack Wilshere, Charlie is a deep lying midfield playmaker who is comfortable on the ball very technical with a great array of passes. Many at Arsenal believe he’s better than Jack at a similar age.

He also has a similar likeness to Phil Foden but operates in a different area of midfield.

Patino has been training with the first team at Arsenal and I would imagine he will be in one of the match day squads before the end of the season.

Currently an England youth international at u15 and u16 and I’m sure he will progress through every year group.

Not in SM for the time being.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Charlie Patino (17) signed a professional contract at Arsenal today.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/charlie-patino-signs-first-pro-contract

On 10/19/2020 at 10:16 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Carney Chukwuemeka

Age - 16

Club - Aston Villa

Position - CM/CAM

Nationality - England

CB571CBE-05BF-4DB8-9B15-A52CF94AECE5.png.7b70270d6bc4ebf7ac07baef8ed8ccf3.png

Dubbed as the best 16 year old in England, Carney is a highly rated English central midfielder who can play as a box to box midfielder or who is capable in the number 10 role.

Similar to Manchester City’s Darko Gyabi Carney is a very athletic midfielder who is a powerful runner from deep as well as being agile and nimble with brilliant close control.

Although known for being English Carney is eligible to also play for Nigeria so will have a big decision to make regarding his international career in the future.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Carney Chukwuemeka (17) signed a professional contract at Aston Villa today

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2020/october/Chukwuemeka-pens-pro-deal/

Both MUST BUYS when added too SM.

Hello guys,

I want Riyad Mahrez in my team and i must make him an offer. Should i give Pau Torres + B.Embolo/A.Isak for Mahrez?

Also K.Coman is also on transfer list. I don't know which one will have a better impact between Mahrez and Coman in my team. I will put down some screenshots with my whole team and if you have a better suggestion for this transfer, i'm very happy to listen.

Ps: i think both of them are a big plusScreenshot_20201021-160057.thumb.jpg.d02013198b6e59e17c177e893efa203d.jpg in my team so if i can take both, i'm very happy.

Screenshot_20201021-160103.jpg

Screenshot_20201021-160111.jpg

Screenshot_20201021-160118.jpg

30 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Any serie A watchers? What is going on with Rrahmani and Milik from Napoli and Pessina from Atalanta? They haven't been playing. Should I keep or sell? I have options for them, but I'm reluctant to sell them because of their teams that they are playing for. Understand Pessina has been injured? Milik and Rrahmani stagnant. But can anyone shed some light on the trio?

Milik has been put out of the team, because he was supposed to move to AS Roma last month, but they didn't come to an agreement. He won't play until January, when he'll probably be sold to Roma or to some other club in Europe.

Rrahmani isn't a first choice for Gattuso atm. I reckon he's a very good defender, but Napoli has other great options who are ahead of him.

Pessina was injuried but he's almost recovered, although I doubt he will be a first choice for Atalanta either.

11 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I want Riyad Mahrez in my team and i must make him an offer. Should i give Pau Torres + B.Embolo/A.Isak for Mahrez?

Also K.Coman is also on transfer list. I don't know which one will have a better impact between Mahrez and Coman in my team. I will put down some screenshots with my whole team and if you have a better suggestion for this transfer, i'm very happy to listen.

Ps: i think both of them are a big plusScreenshot_20201021-160057.thumb.jpg.d02013198b6e59e17c177e893efa203d.jpg in my team so if i can take both, i'm very happy.

I would do Embolo + P.Torres for Mahrez.

I think Mahrez is a safe 92 for the time being, he’s been getting plenty of game time with Sterling being used as a false 9 with injuries to Jesus and Aguero. Aguero is on his way back to full fitness though but how long until he is injured again who knows.

I would lose P.Torres because you have De Vrij and Kimpembe as 2 CB’s who should be low 90’s for the next few years. You also have Godin but I expect him to keep dropping in rating and Skriniar who is a decent CB he could still end up in the Premier League in the next year or so (not sure of his situation at Inter i think Gyan or TLC mentioned Skriniar not being Contes first choice although I might be wrong on that)

Mahrez also improves your attack substantially especially on the wings with Lemar being your current best at 90.

You can afford to lose Embolo too because you have Osimhen, Chuk and Rodrygo.

All in all a good deal in my opinion if you want Mahrez. Looking at your team made this decision much easier for me. Thank you 🙂

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would lose P.Torres because you have De Vrij and Kimpembe as 2 CB’s who should be low 90’s for the next few years. You also have Godin but I expect him to keep dropping in rating and Skriniar who is a decent CB he could still end up in the Premier League in the next year or so (not sure of his situation at Inter i think Gyan or TLC mentioned Skriniar not being Contes first choice although I might be wrong on that)

Godin was released. So, I hope Skriniar could be the first choice again. Currently contacting Covid, so he hasn't been playing. And Conte have been experimenting with 1 CB formation that give me heart attacks 😅

53 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Charlie Patino (17) signed a professional contract at Arsenal today.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/charlie-patino-signs-first-pro-contract

Carney Chukwuemeka (17) signed a professional contract at Aston Villa today

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2020/october/Chukwuemeka-pens-pro-deal/

Both MUST BUYS when added too SM.

When do you see SM adding these players? Carney should be soon now he's signed a pro deal I'd imagine.

17 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Godin was released. So, I hope Skriniar could be the first choice again. Currently contacting Covid, so he hasn't been playing. And Conte have been experimenting with 1 CB formation that give me heart attacks 😅

This has no relevance to Inter but I feel like PSG were experimenting with 1 CB last night. Amount of times United had a 2 on 1 with the last defender was criminal.

Thanks for the heads up though, I can remember you or Gyan mentioning Skriniar and how he became out of favour back end of last season.

You have good knowledge of Italian football.

10 minutes ago, Terrythevillan said:

When do you see SM adding these players? Carney should be soon now he's signed a pro deal I'd imagine.

Not sure to be honest, SM are strange when it comes to adding players.

They sometimes don’t add players who have been playing senior football for months but the add players who have never seen a minute of senior football.

Im hoping soon of course 🙂

EDIT: some exposure on the forum might help.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would do Embolo + P.Torres for Mahrez.

I think Mahrez is a safe 92 for the time being, he’s been getting plenty of game time with Sterling being used as a false 9 with injuries to Jesus and Aguero. Aguero is on his way back to full fitness though but how long until he is injured again who knows.

Mahrez also improves your attack substantially especially on the wings with Lemar being your current best at 90.

You can afford to lose Embolo too because you have Osimhen, Chuk and Rodrygo.

All in all a good deal in my opinion if you want Mahrez. Looking at your team made this decision much easier for me. Thank you 🙂

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your help! 🤗

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your help! 🤗

No worries, I always try to give my opinion. If i was asking the question I would find it easier to come to a decision if I got plenty of opinions.

Wether people agree with me or not that’s a different story 😂

15 minutes ago, Patron said:

Awer Mabil (FC Midtjilland) +2 to 84? 

I’m not sure don’t know how often Denmark gets reviewed though. Could be waiting a while.

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Camavinga, Fati, Trincao, Pedri, Cherki, Joelson Fernandes, Nuno Mendes, Gabriel Veron, Talles Magno, Kaio Jorge, Karim Adeyemi, Curtis Jones, Jamal Musiala, Malvin Bard, Caqueret, Edmond Tapsoba, Emin Bayram, Tagir, Hugo Souza, Marcelo Pitaluga, Wesley Fofana, Lenny Lacroix, William Boving, Issa Kabore, Yan Couto, Torbin Rhein, Luka Sucic, Iliax Moriba, Dominik Szoboszlai, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens, Jayden Braaf, Liam Delap, Yusuf Demir, Luca Oyen, Luka Romero, Jeppe Kjaer,. Giovanni Reyna, Florent Da Silva, Miguel Silveira, Dario Sarmiento, Kubo, Reece James, Alphonso Davies, Haaland, Florian Wirtz, Konrad De La Fuente, Gustavo Maia, Zeballos, Sergey Pinyaev, Nabian, Luzzi, Renyer, Buksa, Kudus.

Here are some, Ive probably missed a fair few.

By the way, I absolutely love the film Jimmy Grimble one of my favourite films growing up. Wish I had a pair of magic boots 😃

I would keep all 3

If I had to sell 1 it would be Adam Idah though.

you, sir, are an absolute legend. thank you so much for that list. i wish i had a pair of magic boots to give you 😃

13 hours ago, Lango said:

Rabiot or emre can and reasons please? 

Thanks in advance

Emre Can (Chan) for me. Because he's the better player defensively, and can play through the middle of the field as a center back or as a midfielder. 

10 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

I know it’s abit early to call yet, but Upamecano has to have a very good chance of 91 at Christmas surely?

Possibly - especially if RB Leipzig remain within the top 3 by Christmas, even after they lost their top scorer Timo Werner last season.

9 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Lucas and Sule haven't played regular enough to merit a +1.

However, a possible rise is more probabale for them in the Summer review - if Bayern win a cup or a few. 

8 hours ago, rogerthat said:

I beleive Milik has been left out of the Napoli squad for indefinitely. 

Gattuso insisted Milik must leave following the arrivals of Victor Osimhen and Andrea Petagna, who scored against Pescara.'We were very clear with Milik last year, we told him that he had to renew his contract, but he refused to do so and knows our view on this,' Gattuso said. 'If Arek doesn't find another club, then it won't be an easy situation for him, because we have already signed another two forwards. There's no room for him.' Rrahmani will probably get game time during the cup games, and (more game time) once K. Kouldibaly is sold - which is likely to happen in January's transfer window. And, as you say M.Passina has been injured, so that has really limited his playing time. Although, I'm aware that he was very impressive (on loan) for Verona last season, which sparked interest from a number of clubs including the Mighty Milan. Add to that, his value went up from 2 Million to 10 Million within a few months. Therefore, I would hang on to M. Passina (for now) - send him out on loan as he is still to reach his peak as a player. You can sell the other 2 player's if you've already got replacements for them because I don't see them getting much of any game time/rising anytime soon.  🙂

Edited by Milanista1
I had to merge text together to keep the text size the same.
9 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Polish review for at least another five days then, which is probably good news for a couple of my clubs. I'm grateful as always for the update. 30 pages must take a lot of sifting through.

Probably lesser than 5 days, I'm not sure whether SW are doing these reviews properly or just doing the top teams and leaving it

9 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

Decent chance yes

8 hours ago, Jose7 said:

In the defensive positions, Bayern have Kimmich (94), Pavard (91), Sarr (88), Alaba (93), Sule (91), Boateng (91), Hernandez (91) and Davies (90). Not sure they will have so many 92s because minutes are shared.

Sule and Hernandez played less last season so 92 is too soon. Pavard should get it.

7 hours ago, Terrythevillan said:

What I'm interested in is the dates you predicted 85 and also when you put "Nope". I guess for the latter it's the date of the most recent Ligue 1 review I can see from other Ligue 1 players that got a rise/fall most recently? 

Predicted around the time of the last review - the stuff in bold are the changes. 

7 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Rrahmani was bought as back-up and will not displace Koulibaly or Manolas when they are fit. Don't see him rising unless one of the CBs injured.

Milik has been left off the Napoli squad lists after his moves to Roma/Juventus fell through. His contract expires in June. I think he might get a move in winter because it's tough to see why he'd sit through an entire year without football. Rating wise he should be fine unless he doesn't move.

Not sure about Pessina's situation. Atalanta only play with two CMs, Freuler, Pasalic and de Roon play there + Malinovskiy. Again, I don't see Pessina playing a lot this year.

6 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I'd do Pau and Embolo. Would not give those two for Coman as I'm not sure if Coman will get 92. However, Mahrez is reaching 30 soon, but if he helps your team, do it.

EDIT: That said, Coman has a goal and an assist in 45 mins today. If he stays fit all season he will probably get 92.

2 hours ago, Patron said:

Awer Mabil (FC Midtjilland) +2 to 84? 

Yes, whenever the next Danish review is

On 9/18/2020 at 2:52 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Second choice to Toney, I would rather have Toney if he’s available, brilliant for Peterborough last season and been rewarded with a move to Brentford.

Should rise this season and maybe a possible rise after his transfer like so many others recently.

Ivan Toney (24) excellent start to the season continues scored 7 goals in 6 games for the bees.

SM rating - 80

Value - 800k

Great investment, should rise this season but more importantly will end up in the Premier League.

Brentford have history - Said Benrahma, Ollie Watkins, Neal Maupay, Chris Mepham, Ezri Konsa etc.

9 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

In a setup with an 85 rating limit for signing players. Who to sell from this lot (plus Enzo Diaz)? (This is just my main squad, I'll post my youth team and loans at a later stage).

Thanks in advance.

squad1.jpg

squad2.jpg

I would sell Todd Cantwell, didn’t get a move away from Norwich so he won’t be rising anytime soon.

I would also sell Youssouf Kone, moved on loan to Elche but hasn’t seen much game time.

7 hours ago, Lowco said:

My Bruyne + de Jong for Mbappe? Mbappe'd play at Bruyne position and I've good options for Jong spot.

Like Evoked said you’ve pretty much answered your own question.

On first look I would of kept the duo but considering you have good options to replace De Jong and Mbappe will replace and older De Bruyne it doesn’t look all that bad.