Rahul W's rating predictions

14 minutes ago, Patron said:

I’m looking for players to play immediately and rise as soon as possible. League has 80 max rank. I already bought several players from the top 5 leagues, now I will probably put my chips on greeak league.

I'd say that Dutch league would give you better players for now and long term. Brazilian League is good too. I'm in process of updating my spreadsheet from there.

Brazil is one of my favourite leagues to pick up cheap options with potential to get really good rises if they move to Europe.

Here are some of the best from so far this season from the current top ten in the league.

Praxedes (Inter) 70 240k

Ze Gabriel (Inter) 73 300k

Gabriel Sara (Sao Paulo) 73 380k

Marquinhos (Atletico Miniero) 78 £1million

Calegari (Fluminese) 70 240k

Ederson (Corinthians) 80 £1.6million

Yuri Cesar (Fortaleza loan from Flamengo) 70 240k

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I hope they don’t review Eredivise in April, players like Bosch and Pherai will still be 70 rated even though they have played a full season with most probably over 2000 minutes 🤣

That would be hilarious.

Minus a random rise of course.

Haha! Pherai might rise in the Dortmund review.

45 minutes ago, Patron said:

Already did that. Ba (Olympiacos) and Svarnas (AEK) are probably the best. 

Besides Greece and USA what could be updated soon?

Socca said Denmark is on the way too. I might look at Norway as well - look at Bodo/Glimt for risers.

Netherlands will probably be April only.

30 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hm, i'm in a difficult deal with a big transfer.

Should i give Thomas Partey + Cunha + Werner for Haaland + Ruiz + J.Willock/F.Wirtz/R.Brewster/Fabio.Silva

What is your opinion? Thanks in advance! 🤗

Oooh that is difficult. I think I would give those three. Partey is 92 rated but unlikely to grow any further at Arsenal. Cunha is good but not world class. Werner could be a 94 striker in a few years but I'm not sure yet/

Haaland will probably hit 94/95 in a few years, once he moves on from Dortmund. Ruiz is young. I might go for Wirtz - could follow Havertz' path. Don't think Joe Willock will make it at Arsenal. Brewster has a lot to prove at Sheff Utd. And so does Silva at Wolves.

39 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hm, i'm in a difficult deal with a big transfer.

Should i give Thomas Partey + Cunha + Werner for Haaland + Ruiz + J.Willock/F.Wirtz/R.Brewster/Fabio.Silva

What is your opinion? Thanks in advance! 🤗

I would be tempted with Haaland, Ruiz and Wirtz especially for the long term.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Socca said Denmark is on the way too. I might look at Norway as well - look at Bodo/Glimt for risers.

Victor Boniface - 65 -> 70+

Such a shame Bodo/Glimt didn’t go unbeaten.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Johan Hove at Norway is of particular interest as been linked with big moves for a while now. Only 73 rated

10 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Johan Hove at Norway is of particular interest as been linked with big moves for a while now. Only 73 rated

Good shout, been Stromsgodset best player this season.

He’s their top goalscorer which is really good considering where he plays. I’d like to see he move too a top side in Belgium or Holland.

He was the first player I did a report on in Thorgan’s thread and was linked with United back in April/May 😃

2 hours ago, Patron said:

I’m looking for players to play immediately and rise as soon as possible. League has 80 max rank. I already bought several players from the top 5 leagues, now I will probably put my chips on greeak league.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yes Patron, Denmark is a possibility as it may be part of a 12month sequence of Reviews for other than the BIG Country Reviews.

Ps I've posted another Spreadsheet on jaybee's "Players to watch 2020/21" link below, Lyon. Marseille, Monaco:-

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-players-to-watch-202021/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-3243228

Cheers Socca 😃

21 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Do you guys reckon Berardi has chances for a +1 in the next review (or Quagliarella for a -1). I assume Rugani will stay. Cheers!

I don’t see Quagliarella dropping unless his form drops off, started the season pretty well scoring 3 goals in 4 but then again he is a fossil (37) so you never know.

I think a rise for Berardi depends on his season and Sassuolo’s.

Yeah Rugani, will probably be in and out of the team at Rennes with Aguerd being first choice leaving Da Silva and Rugani to battle it out for the second CB position.

I have Theo Hernandez in a CGW, he just turned 23, and I'm assuming he will lose considerable value on November 1. 

I have Romagnoli, Semedo, and Aurier to cover at LB.  Semedo is starting RB.

I could use the cash, but I don't actually need it.  LB is always hard to find in CGWs, especially young talent.  Is Theo a keeper?  Will he rise in the next year or two? 

Sell or Hold

5 minutes ago, JBS said:

I have Theo Hernandez in a CGW, he just turned 23, and I'm assuming he will lose considerable value on November 1. 

I could use the cash, but I don't actually need it.  LB is always hard to find in CGWs, especially young talent.  Is Theo a keeper?  Will he rise in the next year or two? 

Sell or Hold

Keep, definitely think he could rise in the next year or two.

Plus like you said good LB’s are hard to find.

Unless the likes of Lodi, Davies, Robertson, Mendy etc are available which I very much doubt its pointless to sell him in my opinion.

39 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Do you guys reckon Berardi has chances for a +1 in the next review (or Quagliarella for a -1). I assume Rugani will stay. Cheers!

Don't think either will happen. Rugani will stay if he plays regularly.

27 minutes ago, JBS said:

Sell or Hold

Keep, good LBs are gold dust. If anything, sell Aurier.

On 7/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Kevin Zefi

BC2BBA54-F2F9-45D0-9DEB-BC16FF612DE4.jpeg

Club - Shamrock Rovers

Age - 15

Position - Forward

Transfer links - Inter, PSV, Juventus

I’ve decided to go further a field with my next player with doing a rapport on a player I have been looking at for a while now in the Republic of Ireland.

Zefi is a player who at 15 has still some way to go before breaking into any first team, he’s been playing for Shamrock at youth level as well as Ireland at u15 level in which he scored twice in a 3-1 win over England.

Kevin is a player with tremendous skill and has great ability to pick out a pass, his weakness is knowing when to release the ball and trying to beat a player usually more than once, this he should learn with age.

Highlights of games he’s played for Ireland and Shamrock:

As said above he’s been linked with some top teams in Europe with an invitation to train with PSV and now there are some suggestions that he is close to agreeing a move to Inter to join their youth setup.

Zeffi looks like he could follow in the footsteps of great Irishman Robbie Keane by joining the Nerazzurri.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Kevin Zefi (15) became the youngest goalscorer ever in the League of Ireland last month.

Super talent!

https://www.balls.ie/amp/football/kevin-zefi-446961

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would sell Todd Cantwell, didn’t get a move away from Norwich so he won’t be rising anytime soon.

I would also sell Youssouf Kone, moved on loan to Elche but hasn’t seen much game time.

Cheers @Kieran_S91!

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I'd look into selling Diaz, Tameze, Wolf, maybe Kone and Manafa. 

Keep track of Soteldo as he might be moving to Middle East, if he does then I'd sell.

https://alkhaleejtoday.co/sport/5130328/Yeferson-Soteldo-will-leave-Santos-to-sign-for-Al-Hilal-of.html

Thanks @Sir Rahul!

9 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

More Info on players injured:-

Player: Calum Chambers   Injury: Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury - ACL Injury Return Target Early December

Player: Shkodran Mustafi  Injury: Now back in Training 

Player: Rob Holding  Injury: Hamstring Strain Return Target 21st November

Player: Dani Ceballos  Injury: Bruised Ankle  75% chance 25 October

Player: Eric Bertrand Bailly  Injury: Knock   
Return Target 21st November

Player: Naby Keita  Injury: Self-isolating as a precaution (Covid-19) 75% chance 25 October

Player: Billy Gilmour  Injury: Knee Injury   Return Target 21st November

Player: Erik Lamela  Injury: Knock   75% chance 26 October

Player: Nathan Ake Injury: Tight Groin  50% chance 25 October 

Lamela started tonight for Spurs.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

What a goal! Goal of the season?

Amazing goal!! Shades of David Beckham? It is better!!

An update to my previous posts about Brazilian League.

Here are players currently getting the most minutes and their rating.

Talles Magno (Vasco) 1219 mins in 15 apps - 82 rated

Caio Alexandre (Botafago) 1178 mins in 16 apps - 70 rated

Abner Vinicius (Atletico Paranese) 1166 mins in 15 apps - 78 rated

Diego Costa (Sao Paulo) 1075 mins in 12 apps - 70 rated 

De Paula (Palmeiras) 1040 mins in 14 apps - 76 rated

Piton (Corinthians) 1029 mins in 13 apps - 73 rated 

Vinicius Lopes (Goias) 1014 mins in 12 apps - 73 rated 

Ze Gabriel (Internacional) 979 mins in 13 apps - 73 rated

Alan Franco (Atl Miniero) 976 mins in 13 apps - 78 rated

Kaio Jorge (Santos) 925 mins in 15 apps - 76 rated

Breno Silva (Goias) 924 mins in 12 apps - 76 rated

Menino (Palmeiras) 923 mins in 13 apps - 80 rated

Miranda (Vasco) 911 mins in 13 apps - 73 rated

Gabriel Sara (Sao Paulo) 871 mins in 14 apps - 73 rated

Luciano (Sport) 857 mins in 14 apps - 70 rated

3 hours ago, JBS said:

Sell or Hold

Theo will lose 4m to 16m. Can U sell and buy back or do u prefer to keep and take the loss??