• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

21 hours ago, JBS said:

I have Theo Hernandez in a CGW, he just turned 23, and I'm assuming he will lose considerable value on November 1. 

I have Romagnoli, Semedo, and Aurier to cover at LB.  Semedo is starting RB.

I could use the cash, but I don't actually need it.  LB is always hard to find in CGWs, especially young talent.  Is Theo a keeper?  Will he rise in the next year or two? 

Sell or Hold!

I can't see why you would want rid of T. Hernandez in a CGW, especially with Milan on the rise again - he's a very important piece in our puzzle. 

As mentioned b4: get rid of Aurier, if anyone has to go. 

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, would you give Phil Foden for Eduardo Camavinga?

Thanks!

However, if you prefer a more offensive player then keep Phil Foden. 

1 hour ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good morning everyone, what do you think of Kimmich +1? We are talking about a multifunctional player, one of the best midfielders in the world, a key player in Bayern Munich

I agree. He's such an intelligent player.

I believe that another league win/going far in the CL will definitely solidify a +1 for Joshua Kimmich.

Good morning everyone, what do you think of Kimmich +1? We are talking about a multifunctional player, one of the best midfielders in the world, a key player in Bayern Munich

Agree with Milanista

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

That's his career over. A young player going to City is a nightmare not a dream. 

I don’t know the details of the deal but I hope he’s sent back on loan to Partizan or stays there till next summer.

I wouldn’t write him off just yet though. Foden started getting regular game time now even though it’s taken like 3/4 years lol

I came on to ask this exact question lol. You beat me by an hour! I agree with the answers already given. The commentators in last nights game were drooling over him. Don’t like the “clone of Lahm” comments they made although I see why the comparison. I think 95 for him and 94 for Alaba will come by new year if Bayern continue dominance in the league and good CL progress

10 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Is martial plus cavani for immobile a good deal? (Immobile outgoing)

OR should i go for martial plus lindlof?

or shoudl I keep Immobile?

As daft as it sounds I would definitely think about keeping Immobile, he’s an absolute goal machine.

Cavani is an unknown quantity at the minute for me. He could turn out like Ibra who was relatively successful at United or Falcao who didn’t have any impact.

I don’t rate Lindelof and Martial could still have a good season but started it in shocking fashion.

The duo (Martial/Cavani) is good for depth if you need it but I think Immobile should be at 93 for a while yet whereas I don’t see Martial or Cavani being 93 anytime soon.

I'm not sure if many of you are aware of Darwin Nunez, after Benfica's Europa game - he's defiantly worth picking up. 

I have also asked our Portuguese expert about him as I don't really know much about him. 

Here's just one article I found on him:

https://sportsfinding.com/darwin-makes-portugal-fall-in-love/66008/

46 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

One of the best that's something arguable. 😛

I'm not blown away with Stevanovic.

Beauty of football.. difference in opinion 😂

34 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I'm not sure if many of you are aware of Darwin Nunez, after Benfica's Europa game - he's defiantly worth picking up. 

I have also asked our Portuguese expert about him as I don't really know much about him. 

Thorgan did a good report on him 🙂

33 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Yes, he is definitely worth to buying. I’m from Portugal, and since he arived we all realised that he is a great player with a huge potencial to grow. He wil not say to long in the Portuguese League and will be sold to big club in europe in the summer. 

5 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

It will happen sooner than later i think.  He is being talked about a lot and Bayern is (mostly) doing very well.

Hi guys looking to cash in on some players & reduce my squad size in a competitive game world, should I be looking at keeping any? I have a reasonably strong squad & some very good young talents too.

Elisha OWUSU

Albert SAMBI LOKONGA

Matheus PEREIRA

Emanuel VIGNATO

Daniel PEÑALOZA

Gaetano CASTROVILLI

Gabriel BARBOSA

Lukas NMECHA

Nehuén PÉREZ

Félix CORREIA

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

That's his career over. A young player going to City is a nightmare not a dream. 

I'd say a move for any young player going to an English club isn't ideal. Out of the 20 teams there have only been around 50 players aged 21 and under who have featured so far. That's why so many young players in England are moving abroad.

52 minutes ago, carlo123 said:

Hi guys looking to cash in on some players & reduce my squad size in a competitive game world, should I be looking at keeping any? I have a reasonably strong squad & some very good young talents too.

Elisha OWUSU

Albert SAMBI LOKONGA

Matheus PEREIRA

Emanuel VIGNATO

Daniel PEÑALOZA

Gaetano CASTROVILLI

Gabriel BARBOSA

Lukas NMECHA

Nehuén PÉREZ

Félix CORREIA

I would sell Penaloza, keep the rest for the time being.

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Caldara has reached his highest rating right? 

I would say so. Considering Atalanta have Romero, Palomino, Toloi, Djimsiti and Sutalo who all play in his position.

59 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Anyone know of any GKs around 500k who are playing consistently? 

Ivan Villar from Celta Vigo is only one I can think off. But once the main GKs are back I'm sure he will be dropped

Joao Paulo - 75 (260k) Santos.

15 games (1314 minutes)

Credit TMC for this one, I wasn’t aware until he mentioned Joao Paulo to me 🙂

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Anyone know of any GKs around 500k who are playing consistently? 

Ivan Villar from Celta Vigo is only one I can think off. But once the main GKs are back I'm sure he will be dropped

Jessy Moulin too. Rating - 82 (557k)

Not 500k but he’s first choice at St.Etienne, mentioned him a couple of times on this thread. Ruffier has been axed so I expect him to remain first choice unless they buy someone in January. Either way should rise in the winter review.

82 -> 85 hopefully.

Hey! I'm looking to buy young wingbacks who could potentially rise to 93....

Here are my available options. Pick one each

Leftback- Lucas Hernandez/Theo Hernandez/ Lodi/ Cucurella/ Chillwell

Rightback- Gimenez/ Laimer/ AWB/Kounde

Right now I have Alba/Firpo, and Sergi Roberto/Emerson

So, getting a rightback is priority as I wanna get rid of Sergi Roberto.